Within Amie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jayleen88
Jayleen88
543 Followers

Why was I feeling like this?

Was it because of my knowing that Edmund was harbouring love feelings towards me and that knowledge made me more susceptible to feeling guilty?

Or perhaps... I was in love with him too?

And Rob happened to be the focus of my lust?

This was strange. I had never considered myself being in love with the strapping twenty-nine year old demon but then the more I thought about it, the less likely it might be. Oh, my mind was filled with a lot of questions that I couldn't think straight.

Maybe I did feel something special for him...

But then, why at the same time, I wanted Robert all to myself?

I noticed my mother was waiting for my response. I smiled to her faintly. "He'll be happy," I agreed with her. "Mom, should I tell him about my um, infidelity?" I asked her, using her own word on describing my 'betrayal'.

"Well, what do you think Amie? Do you think he deserved to know the truth?" she asked me.

I scowled at her, "Mom, why are you giving me more questions to think about?" I asked her with annoyance, "Why can't you just tell me what to do?"

"Because, Amie, honey, this is your life," she replied to me, "I can't make the decisions for you, I can only give you advices," she touched my hair, "Only you know what is best for you."

I groaned at her statement but she smiled on anyway. "Promise me that you'll come and visit me whenever you can, Amie," she pleaded at me, tears started to well in her eyes.

I felt choked up too, "Mom, I promise," I stood up and embraced her tightly, trying to memorize her motherly scent and the warm feeling of her body. This was the woman who I had never seen for sixteen years and now, I was about to leave her again.

I felt guilty to her but I couldn't do anything.

I could only promise to come back and see her.

A promise which I had vowed to keep...

*

TO BE CONTINUED...

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!!! -- THANK YOU!!!

Jayleen88
Jayleen88
543 Followers
12