All Comments on 'Without a Paddle'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 319 Comments
ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver26 days ago

I loved the story. While she should have confessed immediately, fear of losing the things you love most, can be a great motivator.

People mess up. People make poor decisions. She did both, but she was tenacious in her love for her "guys "What a creative ending. For me it was a great read.

ImshakenImshaken28 days ago

Wow! A Stang story where the marriage survived! Nice change of pace. 5 stars!

Martyr2002Martyr2002about 1 month ago

She robbed him of ever having a child of his own. They should both burn in a hell of their own making. Hated the story. Loved the writing

dgfergiedgfergieabout 1 month ago

Being a man and and old one I can definitely say we (men) are the weaker sex. Women have the power to destroy a man's soul. They also the power to save us from ourselves. I've been there and done that. My first wide destroyed my family. After two years I met the woman I should have married in the first place. The first marriage last 13 years the she went looking for new blood. The second marriage last almost 40 before she passed but she saved me and said she loved just before she passed. These stories show the dark side of all of us and many times we make bad decisions based on preconceived notions. One of the truest things ever said was "there is no substitute for experience." That little axiom is so true. Maybe don't really appreciate something until we are about to lose it? Cherish the ones you love and care for as you never know what tomorrow may bring!Second reading and raised my vote from 4 to 5 stars. After all the characters in this tale are very fallible as that is the way our author has imagined them, good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Miriam should have killed herself and George long ago. Both the husband and the son would have been far better off in the long run. George is no doubt a monster, but Miriam is a selfish, cuckolding cunt.

FlamethrowFlamethrow2 months ago

What a tough read but you found a way to make reconciliation an understandable conclusion.

George (spits into the toilet at disgust from saying his name) was the most odious character imaginable.

Busman19639Busman196392 months ago

Wow! What a strange and convoluted story. The ending was a bit bizarre and not to realistic but it’s not my story. I gave it a five because I thought it deserved it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nice reconciliation story I can see it working out. The mc husband divorcing her would be dumb, yes he was hurt in most painful way possible,and raising a kid that was not his, but the wife didn't know it as well until he was 5 and it was all blackmail from there, yes I don't consent her actions, she should have told her husband but I get her part, she was afraid of losing him and their marriage and was losing a phycological battle. Anyway the mc husband is partially responsible for it too. What dumbass tells about their sex life and how his wife's likes it to their friend, best friend or not,its a sign of total disrespect. Him telling about it to George led him to being curious, the first time it happened it was her fault, she allowed herself to be in that situation and was raped. And after all that it was pure blackmail. And the mc learning all that and still wanting to leave her was just dumb but it all worked out in the end. George got off easy tbh. The only people hating this story are btb lovers

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You’re better than this. Your style moves things along nicely so I don’t mind the length, but plowing through six pages and having the plot take a dump over the last two should carry a warning up front. Hsss

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I like a happy ending story.

Nasty56Nasty564 months ago

Râpe and blackmail…and a tone deaf husband!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I just can't finish this, as it's complete BS.

Mark's overriding emotions would be ones of betrayal, after all he's a bonafide cuck, not one of these American fetishist cucks but the actual dictionary definition of a cuck, a man who is fooled into bringing up another man's child as his own. Add to that the fact that this was his only shot at a child with the woman he thought he loved ... and probably won't get another chance at having a child with someone else due to his age ...

But then the focus of all this anger would have turned on a pinhead once he discovered that his wife was raped and her son the product of that rape.

Most normal people at this point would have marched around to George's house and offed him.

But it seems that every character in this story is delusional, or mentally disabled. Exactly how they're capable of holding down high paying jobs is a wonder of the American system of business.

It comes as no surprise to anyone that Mark plays golf, drives a Mustang and is also a cuckold.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

Thanks for an excellent read. I'm not aa fan of reconciliation tales but you made this one work for me. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not a credible blackmail threat to be raped twice a year for 15 years. Of course false paternity is a big deal. Didn't seem online with her character. She was dumb to bring up the paternity to George the predator. Her hsuband was equally dumb to talk about her magic snapping pussy to George. She should have confessed after the first time. It probably would have worked out given the nonconsensual aspect with being so drunk as to be unconscious. Heck George's wife wad passed out and unconscious. She coukd have fought back and used counter leverage to break it off. George had a lit to lose. Not his wife, as he didn't lover her. But wealth, reputation, etc. Anyways creative with a shock ending but the 15 years of rape was excessive. Cannot believe the commenters who view that as consensual sex and willful cheating. Smdh.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Miriam was lying. She said she was protecting them by withholding the truth. She was just saving the truth coming out. Had she owned up it would never have escalated for her being blackmailed. Thus she needed to be divorced. How can you trust someone that hides the truth. You cannot, and that is the problem. If you don't have trust in a marriage it rots it from the inside out. This was another case of 'Sleeping Adultery'. Had she owned up to what occurred at the time, dipstick may have been had up for forced sex. Lastly, she brought all this on herself. Honesty is the best policy.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This writer has gotten lazy. His characters have two emotions: placidness and rage. The switch is always ON or OFF—no dimmer switch in OP's emotional circuitry. Every reaction is swift, sure, and without hesitation or second-guessing. Then, when the scene is getting intense, instead of writing the pivotal words of the scene, he writes this: >>"When we were married." Oops, okay, hang on. I got mixed up; wrong story. That is not what George yelled. Where were we? Damn it, I lost the big dramatic build-up and everything.<< Like film and stage, writing also needs to respect the Fourth Wall, even in a first-person story. Bush league. After the grand reveal of George's paternity, the emotion is all homogenous and hyperbolic. OP is a great storyteller but a middling writer. That's why editing is a vital part of the writing process, and as writers, ego often hides our weaknesses behind a cleverly crafted mask of our imagined sheer brilliance. A good edit would cut 2K-3K words from this thing and make a good story into a great story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's a good story, but so much of the dialogue is wasted and unnecessary. Too much of the story has to compete with all the cutesy, 'look at me,' dialogue. Establish something that's germane to the plot and then move on.

orneryonezorneryonez7 months ago

Excellent story interlaced with some excellent humour!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

She cheated one him for FIFTEEN YEARS; made him raise another man's son; and made sure he would never spread his genes to another generation. Unless he has a sibling she ended his bloodline. No matter how sorry she was, and how much she 'loved' him, what she did was pure evil. If she loved him she would have confessed to being taken advantaged off, and told the truth about Mark. Jr. , not let another man fuck her for 15 years.

Then on top of that she was so self-righteous, slapping everyone as if she didn't commit the most heinous, evil actions a woman can commit.

Great story as usual

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Anonymous commenter from 8 months ago with post starting with "The stunt at the end was creative" had a long but well reasoned analysis of the story, in particular the absurdity of Miriam letting herself be raped twice a year for 15 years under threat of blackmail. Seems way out of her character. Get that paternity is a big deal and she should have confessed right away but subjecting herlrslef to that for so long is just crazy. Guess she was that desperate. Contrary to what some btbers have posted. She was clearly devoted and in lobe with her husband. Hence her comment about making love only to him. He disputed that later and said she lies but George doing 15 minutes in a condom in missionary with no foreplay, no intimacy, while being extortied, well that is not making love, that is freaking rape. Glad they worked it out albeit it needed a crazy stunt in the morgue. And btw hubby should NOT have been talling about his wife's magic snapping pussy to his supposed friend. George was and is a sexual predator. That was an idiotic thing to do. Put a target on his wife's back as George premeditated raping her while drunknwith no possibility of consent the first time. She should have pressed charges, even if they didn't stick. She was too nice, thinking she did something wrong. Bs.

Reader2021Reader20218 months ago

Love the Story!

Hated the Ending

- Honesty?

Sumnut96Sumnut969 months ago

MC was a fucking PUSSY. 3 stars. DMW aka

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The 15 years of blackmail twice a years, 15 mins each time with a condom was lame. How did they arrive at that number? Why did she even agree? Yeah coming clean about George being the sperm donor after essentially a rape while she and Cora were passed out, would have been hard to rectify after not coming cleans straight away. But 15 years of getting raped twice a year? Blackmail sex is rape. And why didn't George escalate it to more frequent? She empowered her blackmailer. In all other ways Miri was a pretty tough cookie. Heck the unnamed whore banter proves that. But here when George learns he is the sperm donor, she caves to his threat and yet it is always twice a year? Typically those blackmail scenarios go out of control and come to an end one way or another sooner. Guess the author needed the 15 years to put Mark Jr into the right age bracket. Still odd. 4 stars because the blackmail threat was not plausible to stick and wrnt on for so.long without her burning George. 15 years?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The story started up well but the way it ended nearly ruined it, the wife willingly cucked her "beloved" husband out of the genetic pool. I don't necessarily trust the wife's pov, it is likely for cheating wives have a version of events that diminishes their accountability.

skruff101skruff10111 months ago

So what does he really end up with; a wife who ain’t much of a wife, a son who isn’t really his son and a joke of a marriage that really isn’t a marriage, yep that’s one hell of a love story.

dgfergiedgfergie11 months ago

Not sure what to say about this story. It has it's ups and downs, a cheating wife, an unforgiving husband and a son the same bent as the husband. Then there's love. I know nothing about love, at least until I met my second wife and her children. The first marriage ended because of a selfish wife. In marriage you cannot be selfish. If the marriage is to work the marriage and family come first not your own selfish wants. The wife in this story made a mistake but it was close to rape and could have been forgiven if she had trusted. That what it all comes down to trust and communication and love if your fortunate enough to have figured out what love is. Good story,showing both sides of a relationship that needed lots of understanding and communication.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

It took him long enough to get his head out of his ass. I was afraid you were writing him as this stupid butthurt BTB type man that the little boys jack off to

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

7 pages for a cuck story. At least add a tag saying wimp / cuck and we can skip this. Not exactly a RAAC story is it? More like a Cuck At Any Cost

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too bad he took her back. 1/5 stars. (0/5 if possible). Don't understand how he could take her back??

jopstorm1945

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I truly love this story. Yes, the wife should have just told her husband after the first time, bit then the son's relationship with his true (non-sperm donor) father wouldn't have been there. What really killed me is she let the shitstain keep fucking her. Any how, beautifully written, compelling, emotional, and loved that they reconciled, because essentially she allowed herself to be blackmailed and raped. Not good judgment, but love covers even this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This Story reminds me of the Show Lost .. Some parts were really good , the end not so much

muddman74muddman74over 1 year ago

I can't believe I wasted reading 7 pages of this to find out it was turning into yet another cuck story. 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The brief comments I posted as "Anonymous" 8 months ago succinctly still sum up my attitude.

This is a damn good creatively imagined tale which holds up well over time. Love the verbal interplay between Miri and Mark Sr. --and the straightforward comments about their sex. Quibbling about what she did with Old George cannot erase the validity of the emotional and psychological bases for Miri's actions. She did what she felt she had to do; and besides--the freakin' plot played out the way the AUTHOR imagined it--not you armchair wannabe's.

Keep on writin'. Still 10 out of 10.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Miri is not only an adulterous slut, she also is apparently a space alien. No human has ever vomited blood due to bleeding in their colon. Sorry, but our anatomy and physiology make that impossible. Perhaps no more unlikely, however, than is a reconciliation under these circumstances. Both events could only occur in some dystopian alternate universe. Perhaps that's where the author has gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good till the end, that but was stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The stunt at the end was creative. But the blackmail scheme by George was dumb. The wife was basically passed out on booze and raped by someone they both considered a friend. Out of guilt thinking she had done something to lead him on, though unable to remember it, she didn't accuse George. She should have still told Mark. They would have gotten past it, though he would have dumped George or worse, as is his right. Cora probably would have threatened a divorce. By keeping it quiet, think she somehow caused it or had a part in it, just allowed things to fester. When she discovered the truth and told George (a huge mistake, though no worse than Mark bragging to George about how awesome his wife's vagina is when making love; how dumb can you be?) then the sleaze predator threatened to expose the incident but worse that he was the sperm donor. And wanted blackmail sex. Obvious she STILL should have told Mark then. Similar or worse consequences than before, but they would work it out. A one night fling where she can't give consent or remember, because she got drunk in her home with George and Cora (who also passed out) is not a deal breaker Ina healthy marriage. George is the asshole and now graduating from opportunistic rapist to full blown blackmail sex (which is definitely rape). The twice a year makes no sense. Yes she was desperate to not have Mark Jr's paternity found out, but caving into blackmail rape? Maybe if he gave her no time, she would do it once to buy time. Afterwards, she could get leverage on him. Record their fuck session and talk and threaten to go to the police. Threaten to tell her husband yourself so he will beat George to death with a gold club. Threaten to tell Cora who would seek a divorce (ok that isn't leverage since George didn't love her). Threaten to cut his dick off thr next time he shows up for sex. Drug him and put a bolt cutter around his genitals and tell him if her family learns the truth, she will make it her life's mission to cut his balls off. Pay someone to beat the shit out of George and to kill him if her son or husband ever learns the truth for any reason, he is dead. Caving to blackmail sex for any other reason than physical injury or maybe severe financial ruin makes no sense. As the original offense was having sex (though in this case was basically rape) in the first place. Paternity of a son is close to a valid reason because of the emotional harm to husband (who got a vasectomy because of her dangerous pregnancy) and son is worse than just the betrayal of a one time slip (which again was rape anyways). But not for 15 years. Besides giving into the blackmailer gives them power. Yes George is rich, and has resources but he isn't a mobster or a corrupt political or judge or psycho billionaire. Shebeither should have gone immediately to Mark and told him the truth or buy time and then threaten the shit out of George. As we see later on (with some priceless dialog about the "unnamed whore"), Miriam is, except for agreeing to be raped twice a year for 15 years, with George spending 15 minutes rutting and squirting into a condom, not a wimp. She is otherwise a tough cookie. So with her personality and how she adores her husband and is in denial about him leaving her when they talk on the porch, it doesn't fit she would vae into thr blackmail. Author pushed that too far and made it inconsistent with her character. Instead keep the paternity quiet for 15 years as and have it come out. But have her bust his blackmail with leverage of her own, and leave it at one time (the rape) or maybe one extra time followed by a threat of maiming, and see how the husband reacts. Keeping the lie and seeing it isn't his biological son is enough to process. Unfortunately the author wanted the morgue stunt. And maybe worked backwards. Hence the 15 years of blackmail to make things more extreme though inconsistent. Btw when did Mark even learn about it and from whom? George didn't tell him and Mark just confronted her with it on the porch. Did he know it was twice a year or thr conditions? When and how did he find out? Cora learned from Miriam. Did Cora tell Mark? Also surprised Miriam didn't push back on Mark saying she lied about making love to no one else. He would still not trust her but she just said nothing. Again not consistent with her personality before and after in the story. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t understand why good writers do stupid crap like this. I won’t be reading anymore of your stories. I can’t take the chance one will be like this one. Very upsetting!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this is too stupid for words

worst cuck shit from this author ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Inane conclusion. And another weak, needy, cuck of a husband character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid people are a fact of life, these days...

Writing is definitely an art...

It's said that art often imitates life...

(connect the dots)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, that was really 'orrible...

One fuckin star for this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ll never forgive you for making me waste time on this cuck story. She fucked the neighbor for 15 years and bore his child and her weak cuck of a husband takes her back? No way, Jose!

Martyr2002Martyr2002over 1 year ago

She cost him the chance to have his own child. Unforgivable

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Negative stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a waste of my fucking time reading what turns out to be another cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Easily stangs worst cuck story .

One star .

Well deserved

Dlh143Dlh143almost 2 years ago

Absolutely ruined it with the ending. Went from 5 stars to one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

4 Stars on this one . Sorry but I would have Divorced her for good . George needs to come up missing in the Nearest Lake .

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

Very good story, thank you.

You got me there when Miri died. I hated you and was prepared to lash out. I'm glad it ended the way it did.

We did not see reconciliation between Jr and Miri. It did imply in the hospital, but she should have thanked his mother also for the new car. I understand you've done it to build tension so maybe the gift should come after we find out Miri did not dye.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

7 and a half pages of really great writing and story telling. What we have expected from you as one of the best writers to post here. The last half page was really well written also, you did say at the beginning that it wasn't what you normal did with stories so we were pre-warned. So it was a good story and I can see it ending like this for Mark. It would have never ended this way in my world. 20 years, Twice a year........No excuse would be good enough. She chose with no input from someone she claimed to love. So the ending would have been with no input from her. It would have been final and finished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Couldn't finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I "think" that many readers tend to "overthink" how to impress with their critical "thinking" skills so they can lessen the accomplishments of their betters. The section title for this story is "LOVING WIVES"--and both Mirium and Cora more than meet the requirements to qualify. Get a life guys.

Kudos on a great story with enough plot variation to keep it interesting. 10 out of 10.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementealmost 2 years ago

This was a nice tale, but, it had two incongruous points, that, for me, made me go 'HUH?'. 1) i do not understand why George did not out the fact that Mark Jr was his biological son. He was tired of Cora at that time, or so he said, and Mark Sr would be more likely to leave Miriam since they have been together only 5 years married an 2 years dating. Yes, George would have to pay child support, but, he could also be in Mark Jr's life. 2) Why did George offer to drop the charges against Mark Sr in exchange for only having one lawsuit dropped, Mark Jr's? I would think he could get all current suits dropped and a guaranty that not future suits would be brought, in order for Mark Sr not to go to prison. (This ignores the fact that the prosecutors office do not need to have the victim file a charge against their attacker. It is the government that is the entity that charges the suspect. But, the victim filing or not filing charges is a TV/Movie/Book trope, thus it is understandable why one would find it it amateur fiction). I know I should allow suspension-of-belief to take hold, but, those two points just seem to jump out and say, "Plot Hole!"

-

Overall it is a nice, typical LW story, (though the morgue scene seem a bit incredulous, though it would not surprise me that Jerry Springer did do something like this.)

-

Pasqual

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

When they talked about the weird neighbor Mr Wilson did anyone else think of Wilson in the show Home Improvement???

So, George gets her really drunk, waits until she starts to fall asleep and then has sex with her without her consent. By the next day she convinces herself she must have done something and that she absolutely has to keep the fact that she was raped a secret from her husband??? WTF is wrong with wives like this that don't trust their husbands enough to tell them immediately when something bad like this happens??? If she trusts her husband and trusts in his love for her enough none of this tragedy ever happens.

BTW... What was up with Debra and some random guy knocking Mark out and stealing everything including the carpet. Other than as a means to put him in the hospital and start the process of him and Miriam getting back together that was just the most random thing that was never mentioned again for the rest of the story.

Overall, a good read. Just some parts that didn't really add up the way I think the author wanted them to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I see that the stupidly sentimental, semi-senile brigade is loving this because "Miri" luuuuuvs "Mark" and vice versa. Of course, for a critical reader, the issue is whether the story is plausible at all. The "reconciliation" (aside from the absurd feigned death device) is only plausible if "Miri's" story, IRL, would be plausible to someone who isn't omniscient.

Pretend you are "Mark". What you know for a fact is that M has deliberately committed paternity fraud and has been committing adultery regularly for 15 years. Now "Miri" presents the defense that's supposed to exonerate her. Here's how it goes:

1. "Mark, this whole thing was really your fault." IRL, when "Miri" opens with radical blame-shifting, the first thing that any reasonable person would conclude that such a statement demonstrates a lack of good faith, and it would strongly suggest that whatever follows is unlikely to truthful. The alleged support for the statement - that the initial sex was caused by "Mark" in some way praising his wife as a lover to George is risible, nor can "Mark's" being gone in any way constitute a contributing cause.

2. Next, "Miri" admits she was angry he was gone, and she started drinking with "Cora" and "George", which is followed by inappropriate conversation with, and touching by, "George", neither of which she objected to. All she says is that it "felt" wrong.

3. The allegedly exculpatory core of her story is that she fell asleep and woke up to "George" having sex with her. Note that "George's" narrative says that the sex was due to a combination of wine and persuasion, not the result of her passing out. Let's defer evaluating the credibility of this element of the narrative for a moment.

4. Why did "Miri" lie to "Mark" by omission about the first time she had sex with "George"? Here's what we get: "You've always been more important to me than anything, Mark. And you know it. That's why I couldn't risk losing you." If "Mark" were that important to her, and she was raped while sleeping, one would expect her to tell her story to "Mark" immediately. Neither "Mark", as written, nor virtually any husband, would ever blame her if she were raped. Given the clear cut nature of the alleged event, a failure to come clean with "Mark" at least raises a doubt.

5. Now, we come to the paternity fraud. What does "Miri" say? "Mark, I had no idea that Mark Jr. wasn't yours. In fact, I didn't find out until he was five years old." IRL, "Miri" is saying two very different things, one of which is an obvious lie and one that could be true. No woman in the world could possibly say truthfully that she had "no idea" the baby wasn't her husband's when she had had unprotected sex with a man not her husband within the period in which the baby was conceived. She might not know which man if the father, but there is no way that she would not have doubts. The pregnancy made being truthful with her husband imperative, but she again decided to lie by omission. The statement that could well be true is that she didn't know for sure that "Mark, Jr." was "George's" son until the boy was five. Here again she reaches a critical juncture in the unfolding events, but even with certain knowledge she fails to disclose the true and begins affirmatively lying to "Mark" by continuing to say the boy is his son. Bear in mind that all the lying reflects a lack of trust in and respect for her husband.

6. Then, we get to the 15 years of conscious adultery. Alleged blackmail is how she claims exoneration: "It wasn't sex Mark and it only happened twice a year. I just endured it to protect my family. I couldn't lose you, Mark... I told myself that I was doing it to protect my men." If "George" was trying to blackmail her after the issue of paternity was settled, a normal woman would have all the more reason to be honest with her husband. In fact, just by using a simple recording device she could have gotten conclusive evidence of rape and blackmail if she's telling the truth. While a husband would have been unhappy with his wife for not disclosing things sooner, under those circumstances he would get past that. Instead, she creates an entirely new stream of lies by omission and affirmative lies about her sex life. Her excuse for allegedly giving in to the blackmail is that she doesn't want to lose "Mark" and is nobly "protecting" her men. Further, when "Miri" says: "It wasn't sex Mark and it only happened twice a year." Any remotely normal man would question her credibility when she has the audacity to say "It wasn't sex" when it obviously was (Obviously, "Miri" is going the typical LW slut wife who says "it was only sex" one better by claiming that her adultery wasn't even "sex"). Her credibility would take a further hit when she attempts to minimize 15 years of adultery by saying it was "only twice a year", as if committing adultery with "George" for 15 years was somehow just not a big deal in her mind and that, therefore, it shouldn't be in "Mark's" either. Again, IRL the 15 years would be seen as reflecting a lack of trust and respect for "Mark", in addition to betrayal. While "George's" narrative tends to support "Miri's" claim that her motive for adultery was blackmail, her casual attitude toward her adultery "It wasn't sex" and "It was only twice a year" would certainly raise a question of whether "Miri" saw "George's effort at blackmail as a convenient excuse to have a little extra curricular sex, even while protesting that she didn't like it (the lady "protesteth too much").

7. The dialogue starting about midpoint on page 5 shows "Miri" a. Still not taking what she did nearly as seriously as she should have, e.g. In addition to some of the usual cheater's excuses, she is written as not thinking that what she did was nearly as horrible as it was: " I had no idea his pain went that deep or his anger. This was far worse than I thought." No remotely normal woman would fail to appreciate that paternity fraud, 15 years of regular adultery, and 20 years of lie after lie would result in a husband feeling horribly betrayed and wanting a divorce. In fact, "Miri's" attitude is suggestive of narcissism. and b. reinforcing the possibility that she's a manipulative, willful, disrespectful narcissist when she goes off on "Mark": "Fuck you, Mark," I spat. "I'll listen to your stupid words, but only so I can hear what you're thinking about this. It seems funny that for you to come in here and tell me that we have to be logical and deal in facts, when you're the one who's just spouting utter bullshit. I know in the bottom of my heart how I feel about you, Dummy. That has never changed. I'm the same woman you married. Mark, I would take a bullet for you. And you know it." IRL, a hateful, unrepentant, disrespectful outburst like that would almost certainly result in a divorce.

So, let's consider what a "Mark" knows. In reality, all he actually knows is "Miri" committed paternity fraud and long term adultery. Because he neither has a time machine nor is omniscient, "Mark" can only make inferences about "Miri's" two key claims - that she was raped while passed out and that she was blackmailed and had sex with "George" entirely against her will. Those inferences will depend on whether her explanations are clearly credible. In "Miri's" case, her outrageous blame-shifting and casual attitude regarding her "adultery by blackmail" (it wasn't sex; it was only twice a year; the "fuck you. all that really matters is that she reeeeally luuuuvs "Mark"" outburst) immediately call into question her character. Consistent with this is plain and outrageous lie that she had NO IDEA that the baby might be "George's" until the DNA test. Her veracity and character are further called into question by her years of affirmative lies and lies by omission. Moreover, at each critical point, "Miri" refused to come clean with "Mark". The claim that she would lose "Mark" if she told the truth rings hollow under the circumstances. Worse, by not taking either opportunity to confess, "Miri" cast doubt on both the rape and the "blackmail-as-sole-motive" claims.

Taken as a whole, "Miri's" behavior and story both raise serious doubts about her truthfulness. Further, it is beyond question that her extensive lying demonstrated a profound lack of respect for and trust in her husband. When her attitude toward her betrayal, her multitudinous past and present lies (she had no idea the baby could have been "George's"), and her disrespect for and lack of trust in her husband are taken into account, a real life husband would find it hard to believe her story about being raped and would certainly have doubts about the "blackmail" as being the sole reason for 15 years of cheating. The clear cut fact that she had to have known that "George" might have been the baby's father and, that when she found out that he was, she went all in on the paternity fraud, would preclude reconciliation. Her nasty emotional outbursts and accusations would just be the frosting on the divorce-decision cake.

The bottom line is that the story started well, but descended into preposterous RAAC/cuck bullshit after the first two pages or so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The catalyst for the cuck-out was probably the most absurd plot device I've seen in LW. I'm sure it seemed like a good idea at the time to SS6, but it's a literary "hold muh beer" moment. In any event, we have the crime of paternity fraud, gross adultery, and the usual weak, needy, low-T, cuckish LW husband character. This story fails badly after a promising start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Worthless slut wife fucks the neighbor and has his kid. Fools pathetic cuckold into raising the kid as his own. Continues to fuck the neighbor for another 15 years. Pathetic pussy cuckold forgives her because she loves him so much. Next time just throw up on some paper and submit that. It would make a better story than this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Utterly fantastic. Very well done. You got me with the death scene. Fantastic job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

THE COMMENTS ARE CLOST TO THE LENGTH OF STORY.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

ITS FIXHION!!!

husker506husker506about 2 years ago

I actually enjoyed this story and what an ending! You had me hook line and sinker............:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your stories are usually pretty good but ... Raising another guys kid and her having sex with the guy twice a year for twenty years was just unforgivable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was a waste of time.

BOOMER1948BOOMER1948over 2 years ago
Great!

You played me like a fiddle. I wasn’t expecting reconciliation. Normally I don’t like a happily ever after ending but your morgue scene buffered my normal reaction. Well done!

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

Great story with a tremendous ending.....I will not read all of your work with a hope you can duplcate this. So different than all the other stories that have a discovery of DNA skullduggery.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

A tad too maudlin for my personal preference (pass the Kleenex round a little faster, please), but o/wise rather good. And I do realise that not everyone is as pedantic as this Grumpy-old-Grandpa anyway!

D.S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not worth the time to read. Contrived, all the characters are irritating and unsympathetic. Hard to say which is worse, the wife or "George" but all the others are awful as well. Definitely take a pass on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Raped and blackmailed, the one thing she didn’t think of is that Mark would probably have killed George and gone to jail. Otherwise it was a poor decision not to tell him about the chemically assisted sexual assault (qualifies as rape in many jurisdictions). Or maybe she was just that angry and let George do it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Powerful and well played. I love this story because even though Miri made devil-aweful decisions, she never lost her genuine love for her husband. Of course her husband had to go through a valid grieving process. The truth is that she was raped and blackmailed, but made a bad decision in not telling her husband, and then made essentially the same decision with the blackmail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story is definitely a five star rating but the ending is not what you expect from a man who stood up against infidelity. So three star rating

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The spineless wimp took the bitch back even after 20 years of adultery, lying and disrespect after she had a child by another man and committed paternity fraud against him??????? This guy deserves to be tied to a lying, cheating slut who is 100% guaranteed to betray him again ... it's who and what she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not a fan of multiple perspectives, actually hate it, as I don't give a shit what the cheater is thinking.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Enjoyable. Was heart Bronson over Miri’s apparent death. Glad it worked out as a twosome. Would have been better if a Debra and her cohorts got caught and punished. Thanks

AMANAMALSAMANAMALSover 2 years ago

All I can say is thank you.It was a joy to read and will follow you from now on....thx!!!!!!

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

Some of these commenters written by the biggest load of imbeciles on the planet, with no idea of human failings and feelings imaginable. They truly loved each other and it was wonderful that they could put their mistakes behind them and live happily ever after. Great author 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's a strange story when the only smart person is the one who suffers. Nothing against the pony cars, but to love a machine as much as your wife only confirms that you made a poor life partner choice or are as dumb as cement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@anonymous on Sep 14

20 years of rape? If that lying bitch had just gone straight to the police that 'rapist' would have been in prison before sunrise. She got lonely, got drunk, got stupid and screwed the rich guy for twenty years, then blame-shifted the whole affair the instant it came out. I have a suspicion that hearing the tale from George ot the third-person omniscient POV would be illuminating. As for Miri 'putting everyone in their place' She used a crisis to manipulate the fuck out of the two chumps she'd been manipulating for twenty plus years all over again. This isn't a happy ending. Cora was the only reasonable or decent character in this whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it for that scene where Miri put everyone in their place. That's my kind of lady. To be honest, I can understand why she made the decisions she did. It was desperation born out of grief, guilt and shame. By the time she might have realized that the right course was honesty, she was in too deep. Truthfully, she was probably screwed either way because if she did confess after the DNA, it's unlikely Mark would believe her. Most men wouldn't. She suffered 20 years of rape to protect her husband and son from being emotionally devastated.

This story is very underrated but it's not surprising given the bitter he-men women haters that infest this category. They are worse than those fucking lantern flies that are destructive to the environment here in the north east. Too bad we can't deal with the misogynists like we do with those bugs. ... Starsong1977

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Both Of the Marks are pathetic. wife has you raising another man’s kid while she keeps having sex with him claiming it is to protect you. That is unforgivable. With the kid grown and in college to hell with staying around, push the divorce through and move away breaking off all contact with both the cheating ex and her kid.

Second reading of this and it is worse than I remember.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The couple raised a spoiled POS son, taught him to break the laws, and taught him to disrespect others. If he hadn’t been such a whiny pussy about an illegal race the whole thing never would have escalated.

jneric2691jneric2691almost 3 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟Miss you Stang! Wish you would write some more!

Dlh143Dlh143almost 3 years ago

To all the pussies that whine about her being raped, what about all the other times she fucked George? This is just another RAAC story about a spineless wimp of a cuck who takes back a cheating whore. And the slut did nothing other than justify her actions. The only thing she was sorry about is getting caught. 1 star for a shitty reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Paternity fraud, deliberate adultery for years, deceit, and a RAAC. The spineless MC has no children of his own because of his wife's dishonesty. 111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

The dumber-than-rocks characters works for the funnier stories. Here, it was like George raped a mentally challenged woman and then used that to manipulate her for decades. Then, she suddenly wises up and pulls some far-fetched stunt to prove a point and win back hubby. Stang stories are usually outrageous, but have a certain charm to them. This was lacking in that department, one of the weaker entries IMO.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

5 for this story. I liked it.

hardworker5556hardworker5556about 3 years ago

Once again, awesome story. Poignant, beautifully written, great character development and plot. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story but thought Mark should have shown more compassion once he learned that his wife had been raped by George and had been blackmailing her for sex. At least it had a reasonably happy ending.

I was reading through the comments and noticed that @Dlh143 had already read this story 3 months ago and written his usual shit comment. They obviously have a memory problem as well as being a miserable shit as they've had to come back and add another shit comment. What an asshole Lol

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

NOT WORTH YOUR TIME! Another stupid RAAC piece of shit story! Not even worth rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I see you've attracted the usual crap comments from the trolls @Dlh143 etc.

I enjoyed the story but felt that Mark didn't react in an appropriate way when Miri told him she was effectively unconscious when George 'raped' her and that he blackmailed her afterwards. Yes he was obviously pissed at the situation but he should have had more compassion for the women he loved despite what had happened. However, it had a sort of happy ending so that's cool.

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Awful

Well you've done it

You're literally Matt moreau now .

Congrats

One star .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great concept poor execution.

What makes this story bad. In no particular order.

1) Miriam supposedly loves Mark Senior but her actions are almost entirely self centered. The love she professes is entirely selfishness rationalized as selflessness. She sacrifices her body to George purely to maintain her double life.

2) She's been repeatedly raped and blackmailed for decades. In some first world countries those are criminal offences. George should be in a state prison.

3) I still think Miriam is more to be pitied than despised, even though she's so self serving in all she does. Being raped twice a year doesn't seem to have affected her that much. Maybe rape has been exaggerated and isn't as bad as women claim?

4) Mark Senior, who wanted a house full of children, was denied the right to have any at all. George and Miriam effectively castrated him without him knowing for 20 years. Yet the simple minded cretin sucks it up because he loves a woman who removed him from the gene pool. Thankfully, for the rest of mankind, he won't produce any retarded off spring.

5) The price he paid can never be compensated with money or the distorted parody of love his wife has for him. Unless you believe love is about mere lust and selfishness this story is dreadfully plotted. I, for one, look at love as being about doing what's best for the person I love. Not what suits me.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

What a well written story with great characters. I really don't consider Mark a real cuckold as it really was never her intention to cheat. When George first fucked her she was drunk and almost passed out even though it resulted in a pregnancy which she thought it was caused by Marks, the other times was a with condom and no skin contact allowed it was because of George blackmailing her and she was terrified what Mark might do if he found out. I agree with what Mark said about she should have told him that George took advantage of her when was drunk and past out and not let things spiral out of control. I found the drama in the end quite entertaining and based on circumstances I had no problems with them getting back together permanently. Well done.. 5 stars

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Bottom line is he took her back. That just makes him nothing but a wimpy cuckold! He might as well be sucking George's cum out of Miri's pussy!

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 3 years ago
Two Things To Expect

In a SS06 LW's story, of course the Mustangs but there's a lot of "spatting" going on.

For me the best, most likable person was poor, unloved Cora. I don't think she was dumb at all, more innocent than dumb, she just wanted to be loved the way she should have been and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. She finally had enough, packed her bags, left, cleaned George's clock in the divorce and moved away. Cheers and good luck to her.

I do have to take exception with the medical facts about the polyps though, that simply ain't how it works. But what can you expect from an engineer, they don't live in the real world anyway, just think of that last plastic blister pack you had to use a chainsaw on to get it open. One doesn't just gush blood like that unless you are taking a dump as it isn't going to be coming out of the mouth, then it's scary as hell. After surgery like that it takes 3-4 days for the instestinal track to wake up so nothing by mouth except a scanty amount of ice chips with an NG tube down your throat pumping everything out. If you are lucky that goes in while you are asleep. Then it's clear liquids, modified liquids, soft foods and eventually a light solid food diet and you aren't going home in just a few days. The days of wearing a two piece bathing suit are pretty much over with that long abdominal scar too. Quite likely with that amount of damage an ostomy would be done till everything is healed if not left in place permanently. She might as well get used to it since she's going to be getting things shoved up her ass quite regularly now and forever.

I'm not sure reading this again exactly how I feel about the ending but the trick of fooling him into thinking she had died would have pissed me off no end. Even if I could forgive her cheating and the ongoing the affair (and that is exactly what it was) for whatever reasons it happened and continued for 15 years. Then lied to cover up the paternity after she found out who the father really was, the stunt in the morgue would have been the end of any hope for the marriage. Yes, I did catch the line where she assured him that she had "...never made love..." to anyone but him. I just don't see how in the real world that it would be possible to forgive someone who was this cruel, but then this is a SS06 story, set in his reality so I don't have to forgive and I was able to enjoy it.

Something that as 'sbrooks103x' has pointed out a nearly infinite number of times is that giving into blackmail is not going to work out well, especially on Lit. But what happened to the folks who assaulted him and cleaned out his condo? Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This story is unfortunate...

If you pay attention, the sex/sleep sequence doesn't make sense: "I told him and he tried to do it but it just felt wrong. The wine got to me and I started to feel sleepy. The next thing I remember, George was having sex with me. It wasn't sex, Mark. It wasn't anything like what you and I do. I just laid there like a rock. I was asleep for God's sake. As soon as I woke up..."

Contrary to the comments of some, Miriam wasn't raped. They both had been drinking, but she evidently knew what was going on, but the incoherence of the writing makes the entire scene very unclear. Blackmail is almost always a bogus excuse in these stories, and it certainly is here. She wasn't fucking George to save her husband's life. She was just trying to escape the consequences of her own actions.

In the entire scene in which Mark has come back to the house to talk, Miriam is written as being nearly as obtuse as Cora. That is very odd. Then we get the tired, LW "medical emergency" trope used to achieve a RAAC.

There's more, but this is perhaps the worst plotting and character development I've seen from SS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Miri did wrong. Very wrong. The worst of it was paternity fraud, which in my opinion should be punishable by law, with the maximum punishment being a long prison sentence.

That said, this is one of those cases where reconciliation is right. She never set out to cheat on her husband, and the paternity of her son was the result of a rape. She was wrong not to tell her husband about the rape. She was wrong not to tell her husband about their son's paternity. She was wrong not to tell her husband about the blackmail. Wrong, wrong, wrong. Very wrong, and she knew all of it, but she did have her reasons. All misguided, but this one truly never meant to hurt her spouse, and later their son. She wanted to protect them.

In the end, after everything was exposed, Miri was the one who was right about everything, and Mark was the one who was wrong. They did belong together, and mark was wrong not to punish her. She needed the punishment to properly move on, and so did he. That is the only thing I find wrong with the ending.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

How could you turn him into a wimpy cuckold in the end?? You're a great writer but this shit blows! I wish I could give negative stars to you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3*

Where was the revenge on the unnamed whore and her crew?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Cuck cuck cuck cuck. I am convinced that a lot of you have a limited vocabulary.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous