Wolf's Kiss Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Maybe I should go ahead and tell her,' he thought to himself for the umpteenth time that day. 'Just get it over with now and deal with whatever happens.'

Just then, Shayna came into view as she walked into the small dining area to wipe the table and straighten the chairs. She looked over at him and flashed him a smile that almost stopped his heart. Without thinking, he went to her and scooped her up in his arms. Her head rolled to the side as she laughed delightedly and Jake softly nuzzled her neck. An appreciative growl rumbled in his chest as he inhaled her sweet, feminine scent and his loins responded immediately.

Carrying her to the sofa, Jake sat down and leaned back into the pillows. Shayna's only option was to straddle his strong thighs but she didn't lower herself onto his lap. She was aware that the only garments separating them were his boxer briefs and her lacy panties and tank top. If she sat down, she'd be sitting directly on his erection bobbing between her legs. It didn't help that she could feel the moisture flowing from her sex in response to his desire and would be embarrassed if she knew he could smell her readiness.

Jake wanted so badly to rip off her panties and impale her on his cock but he could sense her hesitation. So he gave in to another temptation. Instead of guiding her hips down to his hardness, he pulled her forward so her breasts were hovering over his waiting mouth. Honing in on one already hardened nipple, Jake engulfed it in his mouth through her top. He greedily sucked her into his mouth and used his tongue to rasp the material over her flesh. His efforts were rewarded with a low moan escaping her throat and she pressed into him deepening the contact. Jake continued the delicious torture a moment more before bestowing the same lovely treatment on her other nipple as he kneaded and massaged her ample ass.

Shayna gave up her fight and sat back onto his lap, covering Jake's twitching cock with her hot pussy. He lifted his head from her breasts and was mesmerized by the incredibly erotic picture she made. She threw her head back, eyes closed, and her lips parted as she panted in ecstasy. Her small hands gripped his shoulders as she gyrated against his cock, soaking both their underwear with her juice. Her breasts bounced with her movements and lifted her shirt over her head and lowered his mouth to tease her again. The roughness of his tongue on her nipples was electric and Shayna's tempo increased against him.

Jake could tell she was nearing release so, elongating a fingernail, he lifted her slightly away from him and slit her panties, pulling them away from her body. Quickly doing away with his boxers as well, he gripped her hips and lowered her entrance to the tip of his dick. Her juices were flowing freely from her body, covering his head and sliding down his shaft. The image burned into his brain as he carefully lowered her onto his cock until he was almost fully encased in her luscious pussy.

Shayna was in absolute heaven. She wasn't sure how it happened but just as she was wishing Jake was inside her, her wish came true. She was literally sitting on his dick and it felt delightful. He must have been inside her as far as he could go because she could feel a sharp pain when she inhaled but she didn't care. He was so thick and wide and filling her so much that the pain seemed almost insignificant. Holding her breath, she tentatively flexed her hips forward and felt such a rush of pleasure that she gasped in awe.

Jake heard her gasp through the haze he was in and thought he was hurting her. He lifted her hips and was surprised by her frantic outburst.

"No! Don't move!" she demanded.

Stunned into stillness, Jake let out a rush of air as Shayna slowly slid back down his shaft taking even more of him inside her. And when she began to flex her hips back and forth, he almost lost control of his beast. Forcing the animal to back down, he concentrated on the exquisite feeling of her tight, wet pussy gripping him as she set a slow pace back and forth, gently rocking against him. Her pace quickened as she found her rhythm, then she discovered another motion. Swaying her hips in a circle brought more moans of pleasure from both of them. While Shayna kept her eyes closed, Jake's were glued to her face watching her expressions of wonder and ecstasy intensify as she rode him with enthusiasm.

"Oh God, this feels so good!" she panted breathlessly and Jake almost lost it again. He could feel her nearing orgasm as her speed increased and her gyrations became wilder. Shayna was panting heavily and her grip on his shoulders tightened.

"Shayna, baby, open your eyes. Look at me!" Jake growled, nearing his own release.

Shayna did as she was told and opened her eyes just as the first waves of her orgasm crashed through her body. Jake thrust his hips upward as she ground herself against him and howled as his hot seed erupted into her depths. Shayna was entranced as Jake's eyes went from their normal blue-gray color to the color of the blazing sun. He grunted and growled as his seed continued to pour into her and her pussy contracted over and over, milking him of everything he had to give. This went on for several moments until she finally fell limply onto his chest. His strong arms enfolded her as his cock continued to throb inside her.

Suddenly, his cock seemed to swell even more inside her pussy and she felt a new pain begin at the entrance to her body.

"Damn it," he muttered. And when Shayna tried to sit up, he ordered, "Don't move! Please, don't move."

Jake's knot had already entered her pussy and would do major damage if he tried to pull out of her before it went down. He gripped her hips to hold her still and tried to will his knot to go down. But try as he might, his beast would not be denied and he gave in to what he knew would be the ultimate pleasure for both of them once the pain and discomfort passed. He just didn't want to deal with what would come after. Moving slowly and carefully, he eased Shayna onto her back and began to move his hips in short thrusts to minimize her pain and allow his knot easier access into her slick canal.

"Jake," she gasped. "Wh-what's going on? What is that?"

"Shh, baby. Please, just try to relax. I promise the pain will be over soon," he said softly in her ear.

Jake buried his face in her neck and tried to soothe her as his knot made its steady ascent up the walls of her pussy to its ultimate resting place against her sweet spot. He sent up a prayer of thanks when her whimpers of distress changed to moans of pleasure. He continued swirling his hips against her but his movements were limited by the thickness buried inside her. Besides, movement was unnecessary since he could tell that Shayna was lost in the pure bliss brought on by the constant pressure. Her eyes were glossy and her mouth parted as she took shallow breaths. The muscles of her pussy pulsated and contracted around him and she instinctively wrapped her legs around his hips to hold him in place. Jake smiled, loving every minute of being pinned to her as orgasm after orgasm rocked through her.

When his knot finally began to subside, he thrust into her with wild abandon until he exploded again, shooting more of his essence into her already drenched womb. She met him thrust for thrust and came again in a hot flood of her own juices. With the last contraction of her pussy around his cock, Shayna's body went limp beneath him. Looking down into her beautiful face, Jake wasn't surprised that she had passed out. They had been pinned together for the better part of an hour, and she'd had countless orgasms in that time.

When he finally slid from her sated body, their mingled fluids gushed out of her cunt. Unable to resist, Jake greedily lapped at her dripping pussy, relishing the taste they created together. Shayna stirred a little as he licked her pussy clean but didn't awaken. When he had savored every drop of their combined essence, he lifted her to his chest and carried her to the bedroom. He settled them in bed, spooning against her back, and pulled the covers over their bodies. Softly stroking her hair, he tried to rest but his mind was racing. He knew that Shayna would probably be asleep for a long while but when she awakened, he was going to have some explaining to do.

12