Women are Like Buses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She orgasmed rather quickly and moaned my name. A good sign I thought. Thinking about the situation I figured she was at her least likely time of the month to get pregnant as I had read to conceive a woman should ideally be mid cycle, 14 days from her period.

I took a huge gamble and climbed on top, slipping my hard cock inside her. I slid deep but went in gently. She was fully aroused, totally wet enough for me. I thrust gently until I could hold it no more. Feeling utterly naughty made it more of a thrill. I was being very very bad here. I shot my load inside her without any contraception and possibly without her knowledge. I eased off the pace, slowing down. Without opening her eyes she said "Don't stop. I am almost there" so I gritted my teeth, clenched my muscles to keep as hard as I could and thrust deeper inside her. My erection was enough to bring her off even though I had spent my load in her and had nothing more to give. I felt rather sensitive down there and as I pulled out felt my legs turn to jelly. I collapsed next to her breathless and twitching. She hugged me tight.

The sun grew hotter and our skin glued us to one another as our sweat mingled. I had to peel myself off her and get up. I went to the bathroom, showered, used my own t shirt to dry myself, then went downstairs to find a place to dry the t shirt. Hanging it in the lounge window.

I heard footsteps. Megan entered the lounge and smiled at the sight of me crouched on the bed in my jeans next to her sleeping friend.

"You are still here?" she seemed pleased rather than disappointed.

"Yeah. Do you want me to leave?" I offered. "Not at all, you can come with me to the garage to buy some groceries."

"I'm buying breakfast. Anyone a vegetarian?"

She grinned and told me that we would all be having a full English breakfast, and that the girls do eat meat, they just don't eat cock.

"Really?" I said brightly. And I stopped myself from bragging that last night all three had sucked me off in turn, giving each of them jaw ache. I had no need to boast.

I walked with Megan to the 24 hour petrol garage. Wearing my wet T shirt.

We got croissants, bread, sausages, bacon, eggs, spring onion, ketchup, orange juice, toilet roll and I bought myself a toothbrush. I asked her what feminine hygiene product Sarah used. Without batting an eyelid Megan said "Always Ultra" and then she looked at me and went "ewwww, so you and she...?"

I blushed and tried to protest that I had no warning she was due on until it was too late.

On the walk back Megan asked me how many women I had slept with or been intimate with. I ran through the list, giving my entire sexual history.

"Wow" she said, "Is that all???"

I insisted that was all.

"So why did last night and this morning happen?"

"i dunno. I was horny, frustrated and had a night off work. It was a rare opportunity."

"You know the tragedy is you seem like a reasonably decent bloke deep down, but I could never share a man with another woman."

I replied I felt the same -- that I was terrified of tasting another man on a woman. I told her I had often declined offers of sex because the women who were propositioning me had been with other blokes within the last week.

"But Sue had fucked some guy only three nights earlier and you had her in your mouth on the bus."

"I am not proud of that. I do feel kind of dirty from that...ewwww, three nights earlier???" I frowned.

We got to the house. Sarah was still asleep. Someone was in the shower but the house was mostly silent.

"I'll wake Sarah if you wake the others" I suggested.

Megan smiled and closed the lounge door to give me some privacy with Sarah. The sheets between her thighs were stained with blood... as my lips brushed her thighs she stirred and then jumped awake. "Woah!"

I greeted her warmly with a cheery good morning. "I was due on yesterday." she began, "have I made a mess of the sofa?"

"don't worry about it, it will wash off." I told her. "i bought you some always ultra. Megan says that's what you use?"

"Yeah. Umm. Thanks." She replied.

She looked at me quizzically.

I braced myself for the obvious question.

"Did you have sex with me in my sleep or did I dream you were fucking me?"

"Both" I replied. "You were talking in your sleep and I took that as consent"

She thought about it for a moment and then smiled "Right Mister, you can come with me to the doc's to get the morning after pill then"

"Fair enough" I said, "after breakfast?"

"Ok" she beamed, "i am starving"

And so the day began with a big breakfast, then Sarah and I going to the doctor's for emergency contraception. Afterwards Sue and Karen went in to work as they had some bookings to cover, but it was Megan that I ended up spending most time with. She and I made a deal that if I could stay away from women for three months then she would sleep with me. This I did happily and with the full support of the others who had had their fun but did not see me as a long term thing. By Mid October I had gone 14 weeks without any kind of sex, not even having had a wank in that time. But Megan had to fly to Canada as her mother was sick. I had no money to join her. I took her to Heathrow airport and saw her off. We hugged. I did not demand sex from her but we both knew the timing was awful.

I waited for her to call me either from Canada or upon her return. She never did. Nor did Sarah or the others.

I sent them all a Christmas card but got nothing back. Not even an email.

I passed their house a thousand times and decided to let them get on with their lives. What we had had was a weird and unique experience, but somewhat sordid and perhaps best left in the past.

Certainly it was an ego boost for me, to know my tongue really was that good. I will always love the taste of cunt but figure it is something best enjoyed one on one in private.

You can have too much of a good thing.

12