Women I Have Known Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, Babe. You might want a breath mint in the car. You have cocksucker's breath."

She flipped me off and headed to work.

That night we had a family dinner out with assorted friends and family. We got home and got the twins put to bed and finally relaxed with a glass of wine. After a quick glass Lauren said, "Gimme five minutes and then come to bed for your final gift of the day."

"You already took care of business this morning. Not sure I am up for it."

"Stop talking like an old man. Plus, I think you'll like this gift." She gave her ass a light spank and walked up the stairs.

My mind began to ponder. I'd been trying for over a decade to get into Lauren's ass. Even when drunk, she'd always made her aversion to anal sex clear. She had let me spank her thin ass on several occasions though. I assumed perhaps her slapping her butt indicated I was going to get to spank the 'naughty school girl'.

I waited the five minutes and then came to bed. Lauren sucked me until I was hard, and then I fucked her for a while. At one point she told me to stop before I came. I got close and then stopped.

She said, "Your gift's in the nightstand."

I was half expecting a watch or a new phone to be in the nightstand when I slid the door open. Instead it was a tube of the usual brand of lube we used. (Even when aroused Lauren would sometimes not be wet enough to allow for comfortable love making.)

"Ah, thanks," was all I could muster.

"Is that all you have to say when a woman is offering you her ass?"

"What, really?"

"Yup. Just fuck me until you're really close to coming. Then lube me up and be gentle."

The next fifteen minutes or so were a blur. I fucked Lauren again until I was close to coming. Then I applied a generous amount of lube to both my cock and her anus. I asked her if she wanted it doggy style or on her back. She expressed no preference, so I took her in the missionary position. I figured I could judge from her facial expressions if I was being too rough with her virginal ass. (Actually she'd had a boyfriend in college before we'd met who had taken her anally a few times. It seems that guy's insensitivity had turned Lauren off from anal sex for life.)

I took my time getting my cock into her ass. Once buried in her it did not take me long to approach my orgasm. I think she was happy that I lasted less than three minutes. I kissed her tenderly and told her I loved my gift.

From then on, every birthday I got to fuck my beautiful wife in the ass. I swear that one year as I was fucking her up the ass, that I saw her eyes roll back in her head: the sure sign of an orgasm. I asked her if she came and she admitted she had. I asked if that meant I might not have to wait 52 weeks before a repeat performance. She said that while she had come, she still found the experience painful. I kissed her softly, patted her ass, and said, "See you in a year then."

-Lauren at 38. One day while driving in the car, Lauren said she'd read in a magazine that married couples have sex two to three times a week. I said that sounded about right. She added that that would be about 128 times a year. I agreed again.

"That's a gallon on semen then if you come one ounce each time. A gallon of come in my pussy every year, wow!"

"You do good math, but I think a cup or two end up on you or in your tummy."

"Good point," she smiled.

-Lauren at 41. I know this happened in mid-April since I was frantically trying to finish our taxes. I was missing some document for Lauren's veterinary business. The tax man said he needed it by close of business if we wanted to file on time. I called Lauren at work. She was swamped. She indicated a copy of the form was on her laptop and she'd get it for me after work. I told her of the time constraints and she told me to go find it myself. I had to call her back two minutes later since I did not have the password to her laptop. I found the form in short order and was prepared to send it to our accountant. I forgot I was not on my computer when I opened the email. I quickly realized I was not in my email and I prepared to forward the document from Lauren's email to my own. I sent the document to myself so I could forward it to the tax advisor. In Lauren's inbox I saw an email from her sister with a subject line 'You slut'.

Opening someone's mail is something I know is wrong. I don't think I'd ever even opened Lauren's junk mail from the mailbox, but I could not resist opening this email. I assumed perhaps Lauren was sharing some dirty aspect of our sex life.

Ten minutes later I closed the computer. Lauren's sister had spent about half of her email warning Lauren that while the wild night of sex she'd enjoyed while at a convention sounded exciting it risked her losing her marriage. I had read the thread back to the inception. It seems my perfect wife had spent the last two nights of her five day trip to New Orleans the previous month being fucked seemingly nonstop by some unnamed man.

Before I paint Lauren as being fully at fault here let me explain a few facts. Lauren had gained weight in her late thirties and her impending fortieth birthday had spurred her into action. She took up running, and in fact she was very good at it. She lost over twenty pounds. She also went to the gym regularly. Her body was amazing. She may have weighed the same as she did at age twenty-three but now she was ripped.

Also my career obligations required a lot of travel. The twins were now teenagers who did not need as much attention as before. So while Lauren now looked as sexy as she ever had, we were having less sex than we'd ever had. When we did fuck it was still good.

Additionally, my record of fidelity was not perfect. I had had sex with four additional women since my wedding vows. Two were one night stands and two had been ongoing flings with women in my office. My only honorable act was that I never lied to these women and said I was going to divorce Lauren. As much as I enjoyed getting a little 'strange' on the side, I knew that none of these women were even close to being as amazing as Lauren.

I confronted Lauren, and aside from her being livid about me having read her email, she made no attempt to deny what had happened. She said she was sorry, and had just been feeling neglected. I must have been being more of a jerk than usual as I berated her, because she eventually said to me, "I am such a slut, while you've never once cheated on me."

I knew if I lied I'd be apt to end my marriage. I also did not want to fess up to having cheated too. "What makes you think I have?"

"Oh, Kevin, I've seen a few women look at you at office parties. Don't treat me like an idiot."

"Oh, I see."

"I know how guys are. I was never worried you were leaving us. You weren't, were you?" She looked apprehensive.

At least now I could be totally honest. "God no! I've never thought about leaving you. I love you."

"OK then. I fucked up too, but I still love you."

The conversations about our marriage went on for days. (We eventually even undertook a few counselling sessions.)

A few nights later, in bed, I asked Lauren to answer a few of my questions honestly. She agreed after much negotiation.

"Was the sex with the guy good?"

"It wasn't bad. Being new it was exciting."

"Was he big?"

She let out an audible giggle. "Men! He was a good size but smaller than you for sure."

"I see. A married guy with a family?"

"No, single in med school."

I sat up. "How old was this guy?"

"Twenty-eight or twenty-nine."

"Fuck! A guy in his twenties."

"You don't think I'm a MILF?" Lauren chuckled.

"You are. The sex was good but not great?"

"The sex was good, but he just wouldn't leave me alone."

"Explain that?"

"We had sex, it was fine, and I wanted to get some sleep. He kept waking me up for more all night."

"All night, geez. How many times?"

She paused again. "Four or five times. I eventually told him to let me sleep or go home."

At this point something odd happened. I actually developed a hard-on. Picturing my wife of almost twenty years being fucked all night by a guy a decade younger than her was arousing. I rolled over onto my wife and pulled her panties down.

We had not fucked since I had discovered her affair.

"I thought you hated me?" she said.

"No, I love you and I am going to fuck your silly brains out."

She smile genuinely. "Ah, taking back what's rightfully yours?"

"I guess you could say that."

I fucked Lauren roughly and we fell asleep. I woke up before four in the morning and fucked her again. I figured I had to show her that men over forty could ruin her beauty sleep nearly as much as some punk kid could.

Lauren continued to travel for work intermittently. Every time she did I wondered if she might pick up some random man and treat him to one of her world class blowjobs before fucking him. I was ninety percent sure she never did, and I was one-hundred percent sure to never ask her.

-Lauren at 47. You miss the kids once they leave the nest, but the privacy is nice. If you adore your wife the additional time together is an added bonus.

Lauren came into the living room where I was watching the Monday Night Football game. "I'm gonna grab a glass of wine and have a bath."

I kept my eye on the game and said, "Enjoy. I'll be up once the game end. Shouldn't be over a half hour more." With that Lauren went upstairs. I had to smile. Lauren is an amazing woman but aside from having the cleanest teeth on the planet her personal hygiene is not her strongest suit. Her dream weekend means not showering from Friday morning before work until Monday morning. When Lauren tells me she is going to soak in the bath with a glass of wine, it's an unspoken code we developed over the previous two decades.

I smiled and watched the end of the game. After turning off the game, I went and grabbed the bottle of opened wine from the fridge as well as a glass for myself. I walked up the stairs, through the bedroom and out onto the deck. Lauren was sitting in a lounge chair. She was wearing a large, fluffy robe, and she was smoking a joint. It was cool out, but California, even in October, is generally mild.

"Nice bath?"

"The best. I feel relaxed. The wine and this doobie probably helped. Want a hit?"

"Nah, I'm good with the wine."

"Ready to head inside?" she cocked her head playfully.

As soon as the door to the patio was shut Lauren shed her terrycloth robe. Even well into her forties her body was amazing. She had gained some weight in her late thirties but had taken up running and by age forty she was as slim and fit as she'd been when I'd met at age twenty-three. Her breasts, while small, seemed to be defying gravity, and her dark pubic hair stood out boldly against her porcelain-white skin.

"Get naked and lay down," she commanded me.

I did as I was told and shortly thereafter Lauren was between my legs and was applying a generous amount of odorless and tasteless massage lotion to my dick. She gives the most exquisite hand job in the world. She stokes me up and down as well as turning her hand around in a rotating clockwise and counterclockwise fashion. If she were trying to be done with her task as fast as possible she could probably get me off in two minutes, but she is playful. She alternates her handy work with sucking my cock and licking my balls.

After about ten minutes she can tell I am near to coming. She is stroking my shaft while sucking on the head of my angry cock. At this point her well-lubricated index finger begins to probe my ass. She finger-fucks me for a few moments before pressing in further and finding my prostate. That is all it takes to send me over the top.

I am never sure if I come more when my wife does me in this manner or if it just feels that way. I certainly come for longer. Sometimes she strokes me and I end up coming all over my own stomach, other times she keeps her warm, wet mouth over the head and I shoot what feels like a cup of hot come into her sweet mouth.

She always leaves the nightstand light on so I can watch her administering her talents. Today she keeps her mouth on my cock, strokes me with her right hand while her left index finger presses my prostate. If there is a sight more amazing than coming in the mouth of the woman you love, it may have to be the look of satisfaction on her face as she swallows for the second or third time to make sure she has not spilled a drop of the treasure she has so expertly coaxed from her man.

Once I finished coming, she slid her finger out of my ass and went to wash up. She came back to the room and turned out the light on the nightstand. The room was now only lighted by the moonlight. She lay on the bed and slid up as high as she could, giving me as much room to get between her legs as possible. I could not really see her face clearly but I was certain she had a look of satisfaction it. You see, Lauren just adores to get eaten. I have told her, only partially jestingly, that she'd be happy if she could spend the entirely if her sex life just getting her pussy licked.

I spent as long as it took to lick her to an orgasm. It seldom takes more than ten minutes. I gave her a moment to recover before tapping her on the hip. She slowly rolled over, raised her ass in the air and rested her head on the pillow.

Now, my dear readers, throughout this recollection I have lead you to understand Lauren's genuine dislike for anal sex, and that is true; however, she quickly developed a love for being rimmed. In my college years I met a woman who adored nothing in the sexual world more than having her ass orally loved. Subsequently, every woman I've ever known sexually I've worked hard to get to try it at least once. Having only been with about ten women since then I'd have to place them into about three equally-sized camps. Those who hated it; those, like Lauren, who adored it, and a unique third who I think loved it but could not get themselves to admit that they liked it. I suppose they could not get past the 'Ick Factor'.

But, let me get back to Lauren now. Had I decided to have a shower or join Lauren in the large bathtub this night I might well have found her skilled tongue in my ass as well, but this evening it was her turn to be adored. While my wife has a rather thick bush of dark, black hair, her ass is amazingly free of any hair. I had been letting my tongue circle her smooth anus for three minutes at most when her fingers came up from below her stomach and began to finger her clitoris and pussy. She began to make more noise than she makes from any other activity, and in short order she began to come. As she reached her orgasm I pressed my tongue as deeply into her ass as I could.

I sometimes think parts are going to start falling off of her when she comes this way. She shakes and gasps to the point where I wonder where my phone is in case I have to call 911. She came like this once more before I slid up next to her and held her as she recovered.

"Thank God the kids are off to college. They'd have heard that for sure," she said.

"I've kissed your ass with them in house on several occasions and you seemed to restrain your moaning."

"True, but it's more fun to let loose."

This was an activity we engaged in about ten times a year since about the time Lauren was thirty and had succumbed to my insistence that she try getting rimmed before simply saying, 'Ick.' She is the most open woman I've ever known, yet I don't think she's ever asked for a rim job, but seldom do two months pass where she won't tell me, "I'm going to go have a glass of wine and sit in the tub and relax for a while." I have to stifle the desire to not laugh when I hear her say that. In my mind I hear, "Are you ready to lick some pussy and then eat some ass?"

-Lauren at nearly 50. She looks just as amazing to me now as she did a quarter of a century ago. Over twenty-five years...that's a lifetime. I was reminiscing too much and lost my concentration on my task. You see, when you rape a woman you need to have your wits about you.

I kept her arms pinned to her side and grinded my hips roughly against hers. She fought bravely and told me to stop. This made me fuck her even harder. And with that her eyes rolled up in her head as she came for the third time of the night.

Even Lauren, the most open woman I'd ever met, was reluctant to tell me about her rape fantasy. I think she was about thirty when she shared her darkest desire with me. By then we already had kids, so it was a fantasy we could only indulge in one in a rare while. Which was just as well, since after Lauren had had her fantasy fulfilled, she would not seek an encore performance for many months (sometimes even a year) at a time.

So as she nuzzled up to me now, I assumed I perhaps taken her by force two dozen times. "How was it? Looks like you came lots."

"I did. It was good. As good as play acting can be," she stated.

"Didn't I convince you that you were getting fucked regardless if you wanted it or not?" I gave a smile of mock indignation for my acting skills.

"It's not that at all. It's just that I know I can stop you, so it loses some of its vividness."

"Of course you can stop me. You can just say 'Berkeley' at any time." (It was the city where we had met and it was her 'safe word' in any sexual scenario.)

"Or I could scratch your face or punch you in the nose."

This was in fact true. I would hold Lauren down as I raped her. Frequently her arms would flail free and she would hit my shoulders and grab my arms. She, of course, never actually hurt me. I also seldom actually hurt her.

"Right, what's your point?" Knowing my wife I was actually prepared for her to say something provocative. I was not as prepared as I thought.

"I think sometime you should make it truly real."

"What? How so?"

She paused and placed her head to my neck so I could not see her face. "Maybe, do it totally by surprise."

"I've done that."

"And maybe tie me up so I can really fight hard."

"Anything else?"

"Well...ah...maybe no safe word for once."

"Interesting. So no rules for one time?"

"Well, there are the two usual rules: no anal and don't come on my face."

"I'll see what I can do. No warning and no limits, right? And no divorce proceedings or hurt feelings if it's not everything you expected?"

She kissed my neck. "I promise."

Thus began my one month planning of Lauren's birthday parties. I had already been planning the one with the friends, family, and business associates. Now I just needed to figure out how to effectively plan a much smaller party.

How properly restrain her was issue number one. I ordered some fur-lined hand cuffs on line. They turned out to be ill-suited. They looked painful and also looked like Lauren could break them in two in an instant. So, one day, during my lunch break, I went to a shop not too far from my downtown offices and slunk into a sex shop. (I have to tell you that never in my life have I felt more inappropriately dressed than I did that day in my suit and tie.) A helpful young slacker-type guy suggested a pair of Velcro wristbands. They were soft on the inside, connected by one menacing chain link, and had a full Velcro strap around the entire circumference. The gym be damned: Lauren was not getting out of these!

The rest of my needed items I found around the house. A pair of scissors, some old neck ties which were in the Good Will box (Not sure why Lauren assumed the homeless would need an old Hermes tie), and an extra tube of sex lube. I stored these all in the giant shed near the back of our property. It was stuffy and musty but it was as far from the neighbors as we could get, and we had recently moved the kids' old single bed mattresses there for storage. We had yet to wrap them in plastic and place them in the shed's rafters.