Women I Have Known Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I set up everything to my liking and waited for the right moment. I suggested I needed help getting the giant punchbowl down from the upper shelf in the shed one night. It was already dark and cold outside when Lauren and crossed the lawn and opened the shed. I pulled the string that turned on the single bulb which illuminated the twelve by twelve shed which was now about to become Lauren's cell. Seeing the mattress lying flat on the floor I think Lauren was on to my plans pretty quickly; but not quickly enough to prevent me from cuffing her hands behind her back. One quick push sent her face down onto the mattress. I yanked her shorts down and got them off of one of her legs and then tied each ankle with a necktie. Two ties had been tied together under the mattress, so when her ankles were secured her legs were spread apart.

I got the scissors and cut her panties on both sides and pulled them off. This began her protesting in earnest. She said, 'Berkeley' in a defiant voice.

"Sorry, Honey, not today. Today you are getting raped." With that I took another tie and tied it around her head gagging her as she continued to protest. Laying on her stomach her impressive ass was exposed. I spent a few minutes spanking her roughly: Lauren likes a good spanking in the right frame of mind. She struggled, but gave in with resignation as I turned her ass red.

I finally decided it was time to fuck her. I straddled her ass and pressed my hands onto her back. She was perfectly pinioned as I entered her hairy pussy. I was tempted to tell her that a rape victim was not supposed to have a soaking wet cunt, but I knew such a comment would break the mood.

I fucked Lauren as she attempted to protest for about ten minutes. I then grabbed the lube from the table and squirted a wad in between her ass cheeks. Now her protests began more urgently. Even with the tie wedged in her mouth I could understand her demand to not be fucked in the ass.

"Shut up, Lauren. Be quiet and take it up the ass like a slut." This had been the hardest part for me to choreograph. I knew Lauren hated anal sex, and I knew if I actually raped her anally, my yearly birthday consensual sodomy would be a thing of the past.

I rubbed the head of my cock around her anus. "It's show time, Baby." And with that I plunged my dick into her pussy and began to pound her mercilessly. "You like that cock up your ass, don't you?"

I have to say, my wife did a splendid job of pretending she was getting ass-fucked as she finally came. (It was a shame she was facing down since I am sure her eyes were rolled up fully in her head.) I half believed I was fucking Lauren up the ass myself. It was not long before I knew I was going to come soon. The excitement of the moment hurried me along. I also knew Lauren had been fighting me hard for nearly a half hour. She had to be getting tired, to say nothing of the neckties leaving marks on her.

I untied her gag and rolled her over. I sat on top of her, pinning her again. Her legs were twisted. I began to stroke my dick. "OK, I'm about to come. If you open your mouth I'll come in it. If you don't, I'll come all over that pretty face of yours. I could see Lauren was livid know. I also knew she could tell I was serious.

A few seconds later I hit the point of no return. "I'm coming. I'm coming," I warned her. With that, Lauren opened her mouth reluctantly. I have seldom wondered how much come I shoot when I have a good orgasm, but watching my beautiful wife's mouth open as I came, I have to think it's close to a mouthful at times.

She gagged a bit, based mostly on being on her back as she tried to swallow. I untied her and she left the shed in a huff. I left her alone for a few hours. I went to bed and felt her come to bed an hour later.

"So, what'd you think?" I asked hesitantly. Wanting to remind her it had been her idea, I continued, "I followed all your rules...more or less."

"It was OK." She fell asleep.

A few days later she approached me on the subject again. "I'm sorry if I was a bad sport. You're right, I did ask for it. I guess I just didn't expect you to be so good at it."

"I wanted to make you happy."

"In that case, well done. But let's never do it again. I don't think it was healthy like that."

"But with your safe word maybe?"

"Maybe, but not for a long time. Now take me to bed and make love to me."

-Lauren's Birthday

A 1965 Volkswagen Bug is a hard gift to wrap. It's also an odd 50th birthday gift unless you are married to a hippie-chick born in the first week of 1965. I picked it up from the vintage car handler, parked it in our garage, and put a giant bow on top of it. I then closed the garage door and unplugged the automatic garage door opener. When Lauren got home she could not open the door. She came through the front door complaining that, 'The damn door opener is broken again.' I suggested we go see what was the matter. Lauren followed me to the door leading from the kitchen to the garage.

"Let's see what's wrong with it, Lauren. Probably just a fuse." I opened the door, "After you." She entered the dark garage and I flipped on the lights, exposing the shiny sky-blue VW to Lauren's beautiful green eyes.

"Get the fuck out of here! You didn't. You did!" Lauren walked to the car and touched the curved fenders. "It's amazing. I've always wanted one" She was in my arms kissing me in an instant.

After recovering from her shock she said, "Best birthday gift...ever! Thank you, Honey."

"You're welcome. There's one more gift, but first let's have some bubbly."

Once we'd killed off a bottle of fine Champagne I sat Lauren down at the computer and pulled up a story from a favorite website of mine. "Here, this story is for you."

She sat in the chair and looked at the title. "Um, OK. But why am I reading a story called 'Lovely Lauren?'

"Well, once you start reading it, you'll know why I used your middle name. I also changed your profession a little bit, and where we went to college. I selected 'Berkeley'."

I went and sat on the bed and waited for my wife as she read 'her' story in peace. About a half hour later she entered the bedroom.

"Thanks. I loved it. Glad you changed my name though."

"You really liked it? Be honest."

Lauren smiled, "I did. You captured me pretty good."

"Did I make you sound as beautiful as you really are," I asked.

"It's sweet that you still think I'm cute, and I just showered this morning...you made me sound like a hobo." Lauren slipped her scrubs down over her lithe hips, her plain green panties followed. "So, you really think my favorite thing in the world is to have oral sex done to me?" Still wearing her top, she lay down in the bed next to me.

"Well, isn't it?" I rolled on top of her and positioned myself so my face was over her pussy. She spread her leg giving me perfect access to her dark-haired cunt.

"It is. OK now, I'm the birthday girl, so shut up and eat me!"

And I did.