Women's Health Issues 101 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cafetray
cafetray
213 Followers

#

Madison held Professor Sawyer close as the two of them watched Holly come down from her orgasm. She made sure to press her tits forward; she could tell how much the Professor loved them. Gracie and Cindy had come out from the kitchen. Gracie hugged Cindy from behind and played with her pussy as they watched Kate work Holly over. Laurie and Dana had just emerged from the bedroom and stood nearby as they kissed. Madison was so happy for her daughters, so happy they'd had their eyes opened at such a young age. As for her, she was just glad her eyes had been opened at all. And she was definitely still young at heart.

"So, Mom," Cindy called, "you still worried about me?"

"Not at all," Madison came over and hugged Cindy. "Thank you so much."

"My pleasure."

"And now," Madison broke the hug and tweaked Gracie's right nipple, "Cindy, you don't mind if your girlfriend gives me a tour of the place, do you?"

"Not at all," Cindy grinned.

Gracie took Madison by the hand and led her down the hall. As they left the room, Madison looked back. Professor Sawyer was pulling Holly off the recliner. Laurie and Kate were already sharing a deep kiss. Cindy was lying on the couch and Dana was preparing to mount her, 69 style. Madison shook with anticipation. She was about to give Gracie the fuck of her lifetime, and she had the whole night to enjoy Dana and Kate. And then there was the rest of the weekend. Maybe Gracie knew a few more girls?

cafetray
cafetray
213 Followers
12