Women's Worth Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'd better be careful with yourself too. If you so much as touch me... " Kat stroked the hilts of her shortswords, and the man sighed softly.

"As you wish. My lady Sharess advocates pleasure, and we would never seek to force you against your will."

"Whatever. I'm just thinking of taking a walk around, either in here or out."

"Hmm. I doubt you'll want to visit the festhall or orgy hall. The altar room and our quarters are clearly off limits, and we cannot open the doors to let you out just yet."

"Why not?"

"A formality. Besides, there are those who wait outside for us to open every morn, and we have designated opening hours. Could I interest milady with a look around our shop? We are well stocked with items for your personal pleasure."

"It doesn't look like a have a lot of choice. Lead on then."

Kat followed as the cleric unlocked and opened the door to the 'shop', and quickly saw he wasn't joking about 'well-stocked'. The round room was the size of a common tavern's taproom, and the various stalls were all plainly labeled.

Taking a look around, the first few stalls were stocked with an array of lingerie – various bras, panties and thongs, along with stockings and garters, and other outfits like teddies and babydolls and camisoles, among others. Finding a sheer black bra her size – 35B, Kat asked the cleric for some privacy.

"I'll be keeping watch as I was before you came along. Just replace everything after you've tried and sampled – I don't know how well you know Lyndia, but I don't want any trouble." Kat nodded and he closed the door behind him.

Bolting the door from the inside, Kat undressed, suddenly feeling a little playful as she tried the bra and a matching black panty. Mmm! Soft to the touch, they were comfy to wear. Kat looked herself over in a full-length mirror. Her arms were well toned without being bulky, defined by lean muscle. Her nipples were in view, her abs positively rippled as she flexed them, and her long legs were shapely and well muscled, rippling with every small step, leading to her unshaven crotch, her private fuzz showing through the sheer panties. Turning around, the definitions of her firm back in full view, she flexed her gluts, and watched as they hardened, rounding impressively as her ass cheeks clamped down on the panty fabric and she smiled in satisfaction. My butt's perfect, she thought.

A dozen sexy outfits later, Kat was back in the buff and feeling quite a bit naughtier, the clothes she wanted back in place – she'd remember to get them later. Beyond the lingerie stalls were the most common sex toys: dildos, in all shapes, sizes and colors imaginable, and Kat found the glass dildos looked special. Maybe I'll try it on for size later, she thought.

Looking around further, she found the store really seemed to be the conclusive one-stop shop for sexual goods. There were a few stalls for bondage-related activity, with classic black leather outfits, binding tools, whips, sex slings and stuff Kat didn't really see before, with a cursory glance. Toys for men were available too in a separate store, mostly penis sleeves, so-called pocket pussies. Another stall featured sex dolls, and Kat found herself put off by their oversized boobs.

Still the last few stalls, displaying more specialized toys for girls was of the greatest interest. Holding up a string of ben wa balls, she rolled them around in her palm, her free hand rubbing over a string of beads. Next, curiously opening up a labeled cardboard box, Kat fished out two small black rubber caps – clit or nipple kissers.

Turning around to make sure she was really alone, Kat slowly sat on the floor. It had been a while since she'd last played with herself, and despite her own misgivings (grown women shouldn't have to masturbate!) she found herself excited by the prospect, her nipples tingling in response. Her aureoles were small, but her nipples relatively thick and as long as the last joint of her little finger when excited. I've had my best orgasms by myself, Kat thought, and licked her own fingertips before slowly stroking them over her own nipples, feeling them spring to life at the gentle attention. Holding them lightly between her fingers, Kat tugged slightly, and felt that swell of sensation spread from her nipples as a tingle all over.

Picking up the rubber caps, Kat quickly licked them over, and then firmly pressed them onto her nipples, sighing as she squeezed them lightly, the devious design creating a vacuum over her nipples with perfect suction. Mmm. The suction certainly worked a lot better than with those sold elsewhere. Holding the caps in her fingertips, Kat took a deep breath, and then squeezed them just a little more firmly, squirming a little at the sensation. She'd always been sensitive there. With another deep breath, Kat squeezed down, then slowly twisted the caps around, and cried out softly as she felt her nipples twist along.

Lost in sensation for just a while, it took a bit for Kat to realize someone was rapping on the door quite insistently. Cursing, she got to her feet, replacing the caps and dressing before opening the door to the watchdog cleric.

"Hope you've enjoyed yourself, milady, but we're opening for business soon. Lyndia, Luisa and your friend are already at breakfast in the festhall, and are awaiting your company."

Nodding in acknowledgement, Kat made her way to the festhall even as she felt her nipples, still unpleasantly hard, chafe against her bra. Damn it. It felt so good just a while ago. Thinking about it sent residual tingles through her lithe frame.

The festhall, complete with a dancing floor, bar, and dining tables was mostly empty early in the morn. A flight of stairs just beside the door led to a second level, and Kat could see a corridor lined with doors, probably to private rooms. Val and the rest were already dining, and Kat joined their table, a set of bacon, scrambled eggs and raisin bread ready for her.

"So what'll you be up to now that you're free again? See the world? Kat and I could use a cleric to patch us up in our travels." Kat winced inwardly at Val's suggestion; she just didn't like that idea. Sharessans were stupid sluts.

"Maybe sometime in future, for now, I'm researching one of the goddess' artifacts; I'll be visiting some of the archives and libraries around. You can always find me here, later in the day. I'd like to see you around, Val."

"Sure! I'll be sure to drop off some other time. I believe Lyndia has a sort of reward for us two."

"That I have. Well, when Kat's done meet me back in my bedchambers." Done dining, Luisa and Lyndia took their leave first.

"Where were you?" Val asked.

"I was at the shop, their sex shop. They had some nice clothes and toys." Kat replied between bites of bread.

"Sounds interesting! Gobble up and we'll see what we can get." Val lit up, positively thrilled at the prospect.

Later back in Lyndia's room Val and Kat watched as the mistress of the House walked up to the fountain and pressed her palm to the statue's vase, muttering under her breath. A beam of red light shone from the vase, striking the wall straight on, which shimmered and faded from view to expose a hidden vault – a small storage room with a gleaming metal chest and leather bags lying on shelves. Kat's eyes widened as Lyndia opened the chest, filled to the brim with shining gold. Lyndia poured some casually into an empty leather pouch, then handed it over to Val.

"Here's a thousand gold, give or take a bit. It was nice having you help out – I don't think I'd have managed to free Luisa by myself." Lyndia smiled.

"What do you know about the green-armored tiefling? He got away. I hate having that loose thread at the back of my mind." Kat asked.

"Luisa said he called himself Draken. Apart from which I know nothing. I'm sorry. The only way I knew where Luisa was was through the anklet she wore. They're slavers. They don't need to know someone to abduct them, dears."

"I see. Well thank you for your gold. Farewell then." Val and Kat exchanged cheek kisses with Lyndia, and then made for the door, but Kat stopped halfway in her tracks. She turned to face Lyndia once more.

"I was wondering if we could get some kind of discount from your store. I was looking around earlier today, and I saw some... interesting items."

"Oh! So that's where you went! I thought you went to... Anyway, sure! I'll come along with you two, the merchants all know me."

Back in the store, Lyndia informed the shopkeepers of the discount to be given – a good 10%. Passing them a key to a private room on the festhall's second floor, for 'private pleasure', she excused herself to attend to 'other business'.

"Hey Kat! Look at all that lingerie they've got! Let's go try some on." Val took Kat by the hand, but Kat stood still, pulling Val back.

"Valeria. There's something else we got to do first."

"Oh, alright. You can tell me." Val knew Kat only used her full name when she had something important or urgent to say, squeezing her hand.

"It's been a darn long time since we played our game."

"Oh! Oh, okay! Goodness, Kat, you looked so serious. I thought it was bad news. You're right; we haven't played in a long time. We've been pretty busy, huh?"

"Yea, so we have. You know how just now I was looking around in here? I found some really fun looking toys, and they've got like a cartload of dildos around. Let's get what we want and go to the room Lyndia gave us."

"Aye, aye, ma'am! This sounds like it'll be so much fun."

* * *

Checking her door was locked, Lyndia went back to her bed, sat up with a square mirror propped up before her, and waited. Lyndia knew everything that went on in her House first hand, with the help of the magic mirror that allowed her to watch over her home wherever she was.

Focusing on the room she'd let to the two adventuresses, her image in the mirror swirled and faded, replaced by a top-down of the room from the ceiling. They might know a technique or something she didn't, and Sharess advocated experimentation with potential new pleasures. All right, so maybe she wanted to just look at those two for a bit. The goddess knew, she wasn't usually into other girls, but those two were gorgeous – hourglass figures and achingly beautiful faces. They were probably just playing together, but who knew? When the two women finally stepped into the room at five past nine, Lyndia leaned in a little, watching closely, feeling her cheeks warm.

* * *

Locking the door behind her, Kat opened the case of toys, placing on the sparsely decorated room's king-sized bed, watching as Val unloaded it. First retrieving two gleaming glass dildos, she placed them on the bed, aside from each other. Following those were matched pairs of clit kissers, butt plugs, G-spot dildos, anal beads, strings of ben wa balls, orgasm balls and various dildos.

It certainly wasn't the first time they'd masturbated together, a mutual pastime that started when Kat caught Val rubbing herself one quiet night camping in the wild. Since then they'd always did it together; it just felt more enjoyable, since both of them loved to go slow, and a great way to let go when men weren't around. Their personal game with a little contest, just 'our game', followed soon after. They quickly undressed, giggling as they gathered their personal pile of toys, sitting facing each other.

"Kat, you've got such great legs. I'm jealous as hell." Kat smiled, stretching her well-muscled thighs and calves out.

"Yea, you've told me that like, a thousand times. Your legs will tone up if you just ran around more."

"Well I've told you a million times: my boobs are too big, they hurt when I run, silly. Can we just get going?"

"Yup. Kat says, lick both your palms all over." Kat said, and both girls obeyed, licking thoroughly.

"Val says, rub those wet palms... hmm, rub those wet palms over your tummy, just below your boobies." Watching themselves and each other, both girls did as told to, their fingers grazing the sensitive undersides of their breasts.

"Kat says lick a finger then run it over your cleavage."

"Mmm! Tingly." Val had always liked breast play in particular.

"Your turn, silly."

"Val says, suck the glass dildo, and swirl the tip, in circles, over your breasts but not the nipple." Kat, sucking her own dildo, watched as Val traced circles over her own breasts, her knees a visible pink, then followed, feeling her nipples sting as the wet trail ran over her sensitive skin.

"Kat says, spread your legs wide open." Both girls obeyed, revealing their most intimate flower.

"Val says, stroke around your pussy with your wet glass dildo." Elsewhere, Lyndia was naked too, idly stroking her pussy with her palm. How could they stand so much teasing?

"Kat says, stroke between your pussy lips with the wet dildo." At Kat's command, both stiffened at the touch of the cool glass against their warm cunts. Going from vague to direct sensation, the teasing phase was over. Taking turns to issue commands, the real fun had just begun.

Like mirror images, both girls began toying with their own greedy nipples, stroking them with light, grazing touches of the fingertips, and then rubbing them between their fingers. Their hard pink buds at full attention, the nipple-cum-clit kissers were brought to bear. This time it was Val's turn to marvel at their flawless suction over her lovely large nipples, with wide puffy aureoles: "I love these suckers!"

As mirror images, Lyndia had a full view of the two grown women squeezing black rubber caps over their own nipples, their breasts a glowing red, their eyes closed in concentration, and couldn't resist reaching up to tweak her own nipples. "Oh, Sharess," she voiced her pleasure to her goddess, over and over.

Following Val's instructions and example, Kat placed her nipple kissers away, holding the wand with the bulbous tip. Pressing the egg-shaped protrusion to her nipple, she mentally thought of the word 'one', and felt the wand thrum to life, the bulb vibrating gently against her engorged nipple, releasing waves of tingling sensation. Glancing over, Val was voicing strong opinions about the new wand, groaning as her face scrunched up, a puddle appearing on the bed sheets below her spread pink legs.

Val trembled as she obeyed Kat, stroking herself, her secret lips, with her bare palm, feeling the slick juices coat her sticky skin. Unknown to Kat she'd made her own wand rise to level three now, and it thrummed hard and fast over her hard, swollen nipple, sending tingles all over, right down to her hard, swollen clit.

Upright and on her knees, Lyndia reached down to work the dildos in her holes. The 10-inch long, two-inch thick monster in her puss stretched her wonderfully, and its ridges ran tightly over her depths, its thinner brother digging deep into her asshole. Squirming in sensation, Lyndia watched the girls intensely still, scrutinizing their sweaty, red bodies, and their shaking breasts, waiting for their climax. Their pussy lips were blood red and gleamed with thick moisture.

She didn't have to wait too long. Val, lying on her back by now, gave the final command: "Val says to get to the edge." With her knees up, Val drove a pliable, realistic looking dildo, with veins and all, fingering her clit with her thumb as her free hand twisted and tugged at her nipples, her skin red all over with the flush of pleasure.

Kat worked the glass dildo, her clit pulsing with need, her free hand using the wand on her nipples. The slick, smooth dong now pulsing harder, faster at Val's last command, Kat thought of her secret fantasy. She thought of the men of the Silent Network, those with hard bodies and good looks, stuffing her mouth and pussy, and maybe even her asshole with their hard, thick-veined, red hot dicks, her senses reacting to her lustful thoughts, a flush of red heat assaulting her breasts, her nipples, her pussy, like a spray of fresh cum, her cunt tensing for a while. Kat stopped moving for a while, willing the orgasm back just this one time.

Val heard Kat's usually strong voice just about whimper she was close, and thought of her own fantasy- Tied to stocks in the doggy position, in a quiet attic, a charming elven man, now grinning, her ass tightly shafted from behind with a gleaming glass dildo, his sleek hands stroking her pussy, pumping her depths with three fingers as she came, her juices spurting to form a thick puddle on the floor as she screamed, thrashing helplessly bound.

"One." Val started the count, at the end it would be over.

"Two." Val continued, and by now Kat had the wand thrumming her clit. Counting mentally with Val, the vibrations at her clit suddenly surged.

"Three!" Kat screamed as she creamed, the magic wand reached its thrice its initial intensity, her clit pleasured like never before.

Lyndia watched as both girls came at three, watching them thrash about on the bed, their sweaty red bodies, a puddle of cum at their pussies, their delectable faces twisted in deep and hopeless pleasure, her dildos still pumping keeping her at the edge – then she saw a thin stream of female pussy juice squirt from Val's pussy, felt her neck and cheeks tingle hotly and her cries joined theirs as she slumped to a side, her thighs clenched together as she came gloriously.

"I came." Val announced, her nipples still stinging, as she felt the last waves of her orgasm fade, sitting up and watching with a smile as Val still shook, her hand gripping the bed sheets. A short while later, a panting Kat echoed her: "I came too, but after you. I've won this time."

"Besides, mine was surely harder. Damn, that magic wand thing was really magic on my clit! I could never rub it like that." Kat shared.

"Kat, I squirted. I could feel it, those hard clenches as it all came out, and it was so fucking good. Mine was definitely better than yours. See, my puddles much bigger than yours."

"So you juice a little more. I don't care; I've won this time. Lunch is on you."

"All right, whatever. I feel a bit hungry anyway."

"Val, look at the sun. I think it's about noon. We spent the whole morn at Sharess' pleasure." She pointed out the window at the blazing sun high in the sky.

"Why don't you be a honey and get us lunch? The festhall's just downstairs."

"Yea, I'll go order, but I won't bring it up for you, you lazy bitch. You keep all our stuff, we'll eat downstairs and go."

"Aye, you go first. I'm a little dazed."

Watching from the corner of her eye as Kat wiped herself dry with the bed sheets, dressed, and left. Getting on all fours, Val lapped at the puddle of her own juices like a cat slurping a dish of milk, savoring her own salty brew. I am licking my own pussy juice, and loving it, Val thought shamefully. I am rubbing some onto my tits, she continued. Flushed with shame, a free hand reaching for her still-throbbing pussy, Val quickly came again, her cries muffled by the bed sheets on her lips – bed sheets soaked with her cum.