All Comments on 'Wonderful Summer'

by maximillion2469

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Quite good, until the last sentence!

"This would defiantly be a wonderful couple of months."?

Would that be "definitely"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One Star

Get an editor. So many errors in first three paragraphs, I gave up. If you write, you should write well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
.

Ugh. I've never seen a more grammatically challenged story on here. Stop and get a fucking editor. I couldn't get past the 3rd paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please take the advice you're getting.

This was a poorly edited story. In addition to misspelled words and often using the WRONG words, you made poor choices in grammar. "Me and Sara actually know Cora's parents quite well." should have been "Sara and I..." Why is that? Remove "Sara" from the sentence, and you're saying "Me know Cora's parents..." You'd use "me" if you reversed the sentence. "Cora's parents know me and Sara..." Get it?

Also, you constantly ran what should have been different sentences into the same one. You seem to use commas as periods, and forget to use them to break up a sentence into smaller parts. Think of them as parentheses.

"The short shorts with a white tank top and hiking boots and long golden blonde hair made my mind wonder several times, I generally walked in back of her and she pretty much knew what I was doing."

vs

"The short shorts, with a white tank top and hiking boots, as well as her long, golden-blonde hair, made my mind wander several times. I generally walked in back of her, and she pretty much knew what I was doing."

Did you catch where I substituted "wander" for "wonder"? That's what I meant by using the WRONG words. You don't have to be an English teacher to submit, but for the readers who are literate, it helps to have a grasp of the fundamentals of writing. And you don't seem to have that basic grasp. Get an editor who does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Score Based on Overall not on editing

You have some interesting ideas and good imagery, however your grammar and spelling needs a little help. With a good editor you will be doing far better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
mmmmmm

I had to read this story two times while I fucked my asshole n pussy wit my vibrator...it made me cum so many times!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Note

The story just seems completely out of line.. How where dey able to make out.. If she was riding u and the other was straddling your face.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 11 years ago
I like it

Would like to see more on this nice time in your life, my step-daughter and her best friend would be alot like these two girls, how I would love to suck both of their pussies especially during menses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

GREAT STORY! PLEASE ADD MORE CHAPTERS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would like to know what happened between the mother and son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous