Wood Nymph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry never even acknowledged the five neighbors that were standing around watching the fight. After he and Sarah had left Ben, a grizzled old-timer nearing 70 walked up to Darrell and said, "Sonny if I was you I'd walk lightly around here from now on. I don't know what you done to that there girl but if you hurt her or Jerry either one if Jerry don't take care of your sorry ass me and the boys will. You was trash while ya was growing up and you're still trash." He spit his tobacco juice on the ground beside Darrell and walked to his truck. He sat staring at the still writhing Darrell a moment and drove away.

Sarah quietly cried almost all the way home. When Jerry stopped the truck in the carport she just sat looking down at her hands in her lap. Jerry could see her shoulders quietly shaking when he walked up to open her door. He gently helped her out of the truck and closed the door. Then he opened the back crew door, reached in and began getting the groceries out. He managed to get all four bags in his arms at once and walked toward the house.

Sarah hurried to open the door into the utility room for him then ran to get the kitchen door also. Jerry deposited the groceries on the kitchen cabinet then reached out and pulled Sarah into his arms once more. He stroked her hair as she slowly quieted down. Her face was pressed against his broad well-muscled chest and her dainty right hand was gently caressing his chest beside her lips and nose.

Finally Sarah pushed away from Jerry and said, "Thank you. Now get out of here so I can put the shopping away." Jerry still had his arms gently surrounding Sarah's waist. He looked down into her eyes a moment then gently kissed her on the forehead before he turned and walked out to begin his repairs. Jerry didn't come back for lunch. Finally about an hour after lunchtime Sarah made him a sandwich and took his lunch to him. She had some trouble finding him but finally found him in the back of the machine shed with planter parts spread out all around him. He was in the process of putting the planter back together.

When Jerry saw her he looked sheepish and said, "I'm sorry I didn't get in for lunch. I lost track of time. You didn't have to bring me anything."

Sarah smiled and said, "OH, hush. I couldn't let my hero go hungry. I need you to be strong so you can vanquish more of my problems for me."

Jerry rapidly finished his meal and said, "Thanks Honey. I guess I was hungrier than I thought. Now I have to get back to work. I am really behind because of this. I'll probably work late tonight so you go ahead and eat. I'll warm something up when I get back.

About two hours later Sarah heard the big diesel tractor start up and then saw Jerry driving off toward the field he was going to plant. She made fried chicken and all the trimmings for supper. Jerry didn't show up. She waited longer and he still didn't show. Finally after dark she gave up and warmed up the meal she had prepared. She put the now warm food into a basket and fixed a gallon of ice tea. She then set out to find Jerry and feed him. She finally found him almost a mile from home driving the tractor and planter back and forth across their largest field planting the corn. She drove up to the end of the row and got out of the truck. Sarah had placed the food on the flat bed of the truck and stood watching Jerry as he first reached the end of the field, then turned his rig and started back down the way he had came. Her heart sank when she thought he wasn't even going to stop for her but then she saw the machine stop and heard it die as Jerry turned it off.

Jerry came walking up to her with a guilty looking grin on his face. "You didn't have to bring me anything. I told you I could eat leftovers when I got in tonight."

Sarah looked at Jerry and said, "I know that's what you said but you need food. You haven't eaten since almost two this afternoon and it's ten thirty now. Jerry you can't keep on pushing yourself like this. Besides, I was hungry so I knew you were."

Jerry looked at Sarah guiltily. You didn't have to wait on me," he said. "I never expected"

Sarah had placed her fingers over his lips and said, "Shush. I know you didn't ask me to wait but I don't like to eat alone and I am sure you don't either. I eat when my man eats. So there."

Jerry looked shocked when Sarah said that. He started to say something but Sarah once again placed her fingers over his lips and said, "Eat now, talk later." She handed him a paper plate loaded down with fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy and coleslaw. Then she smiled and handed him silverware to eat with.

Jerry was famished. He dug in and neither said another word until the whole meal was devoured. Jerry looked up at Sarah standing across the corner of the bed from him and said, "Damn woman. That was great. I haven't eaten fried chicken like that since mom..." Jerry looked sadly at Sarah for a moment then continued, "I think that may even have been better than Mom used to make. Thank you. I have to get back to it now. I think I'm going to finish this field before I quit tonight so it may be after midnight before I get back."

Sarah stood and watched Jerry and his big green tractor go back and forth across the 200-acre field for several trips. She admitted to herself that she was no longer scared of Jerry, she trusted him completely and was puzzled by her other feelings-feelings she had never had for a man before. Finally, savoring her warm feelings for Jerry she got back into the truck and returned to the house.

Sarah took a shower as soon as she returned to the house and went straight to bed. She had been working in the garden and doing odd jobs around the house and barns all day and was exhausted. She was still sleeping in Jerry's parents' bedroom on the opposite side of the house from Jerry's room. She never heard him come into the house that night. She knew it was after 130 a.m. because she had been up and checked at that time. He was still in the field. She could see the tractor lights going back and forth as he sowed the corn.

Sarah was quiet as she could be the next morning so Jerry would sleep but shortly after 7 a.m. he was up. He looked like a zombie with dark circles under his eyes. When Sarah saw him coming down the hallway she jumped from the kitchen table where she had been drinking coffee and began cooking a large breakfast for them. Jerry didn't say much while he ate. Finally when he was finished he looked at Sarah and said, "Thanks. That was great. I'm going to try and finish planting corn today so I may run a little late for supper."

Sarah looked over at him and when he began to stand she reached out and placed her hand over his on the table. "Jerry, please slow down. I'm worried about you. You are working too hard. Your days are too long. I'm afraid you'll be so tired you aren't careful enough and get hurt. Surely it won't hurt if you take it a little easier and take two days to plant the rest of the corn?"

Jerry looked at Sarah and knew she was right but he didn't say it. He just smiled and left her sitting at the table. Jerry was working partly to stay away from Sarah. He was falling deeper and deeper in love with her and he was scared. Jerry was sure in his heart Sarah didn't want anything to do with him as a lover. He was sure she had been hurt too badly to want anything else to do with a man and he didn't want to scare her off. He would rather have her in his life as a badly lusted after friend then not have her in his life at all. He was having more and more trouble keeping away from her, keeping from holding and caressing her when they walked by each other. The couple of times he had gently kissed her on her head without thinking frightened him. He was afraid he had gone too far but he loved and wanted her so...

Once again at noon Sarah showed up with his meal. It was hamburgers this time and they, too were wonderful. Again Sarah shared his meal with him over the back of the truck. Many times he looked up from his food to see Sarah staring at him with a haunted look in her eyes. Just before he climbed back on the tractor Sarah reached out and grabbed his hand. She looked into his eyes and said, "Jerry, please quit early tonight and get a full nights sleep. I need you to be careful and..."

Sarah let his hand go and ran to the cab of the truck. Jerry was still standing staring after her when she disappeared from his sight. Finally with a shake of his head and a muttered curse Jerry returned to his work. As suppertime neared he thought more and more about Sarah and how she was acting. Finally, about 6 p.m. he let out a loud Damn and at the end of the row he turned his tractor toward the house and supper.

Sarah was just getting ready to once again load the food into her hamper so she could take it to Jerry when she saw the tractor lights coming toward the buildings. Her heart leaped and she felt a small smile come to her lips. She quickly turned on the stove and began heating supper as she listened to her man return home from a hard day of work.

Sarah's face showed her concern when she saw Jerry. He was pale and had large dark circles under his eyes. He stumbled when he stepped up into the kitchen from the utility room. She rushed to the door when she saw that. She so badly wanted to support him as he walked to the kitchen sink to wash his hands. Sarah hovered around Jerry in case he stumbled once again while he walked to his seat at the table.

Sarah pulled Jerry's chair out and placed a glass of ice tea at his place. She took the towel he had been drying his hands with from him and said, "Sit here Honey. Supper's hot and I'll dish it up for you."

After they finished the meal Jerry looked at Sarah, then toward the bedrooms. He rose and started toward the outside door once again and Sarah felt her stomach drop. As he reached the door Jerry felt himself sag. He just couldn't make him self go back out tonight. He quietly closed and locked the door. Sarah heaved a sigh of relief when she saw Jerry do that. Her heart was breaking as she watched Jerry walk slowly toward the bathroom for his shower.

Sarah rapidly cleaned up the kitchen then went looking for Jerry. By the time she found him he was in his bedroom in his bed. She knocked on the doorframe and said, "Jerry can we talk a minute please? I know you're tired but..."

Jerry reached out and turned on the small bedside light. He slid upward in the bed until he was resting his back on the headboard. He didn't even have the strength to ask Sarah what she wanted. He only looked at her and raised his eyebrows.

"Jerry I've been living with you now for almost five months and... Well why haven't you tried to... Jerry is something wrong with me? Am I soiled or something? I mean, well you're a man and I can tell you want me but you never..." Sarah was crying so hard she had to stop talking.

Jerry started to get up and go to her then he remembered he slept nude and didn't want that to upset her. Sarah raised her head and continued, "You're not Gay are you? I mean I've seen your hard..."

Sarah stopped in shock when Jerry began laughing. Even as tired as he was he laughed so loudly it almost drowned out Sarah's beautiful voice. Finally when he got control of himself he said, "No Sarah, I'm not gay. Hell I know you've seen me when I got excited and you were around. I've seen your face turn white and I've seen how you flinch away from me. I know you don't want a man but damn it woman do you know how hard it is for me to keep my hands off you? I'm afraid I'll do something to hurt you or scare you off. I have to force myself to not take you in my arms and kiss you like you deserve. I keep as far away from you as I have to so I don't scare you off. You work with me here at the house and even help outside a lot. I'm not lonesome any longer and I don't want to do anything to ruin that but my god woman sometimes I want you so badly it hurts. How can you ask me if I'm gay?"

Sarah smiled through her tears and said, "Really? You mean what I've done, what I've been doesn't make you hate me, doesn't disgust you?"

"No, you've had a very hard time as far as I can tell and sometime I hope you can tell me more about yourself but Sarah, I'm so tired right now I'm almost sick. Can we please talk about this later?"

Sarah smiled brightly and said, "Oh, I'm sorry Jerry. I know how tired you are. I made you quit working to get some rest and now I'm the one keeping you from it. I'm sorry." She almost skipped into his room, bent and gave him a quick kiss on his lips. She blushed, stood walked rapidly, almost running, until she was out of his sight. Jerry sat there a moment in shock then tiredly slid back down into his bed. His cock was hard and he so badly wanted to follow Sarah but he was just so tired. He was asleep almost before he got completely covered up.

The next morning Jerry woke with a strange feeling. He slowly opened his eyes and saw a head of honey blond hair in front of them. Then he felt...with an oath Jerry pushed himself back from the very delectable female form he had been snuggled up against. His arm was wrapped around that form and his left hand was cupping a nice handful of warm soft breast, one with a rock hard nipple in the middle of it. He jerked his hand away and heard a sleepy moan coming from under the hair he had been staring at.

Jerry was on the opposite side of his bed when Sarah rolled over facing him. She smiled at Jerry and lay looking into his eyes. Her movement had dislodged the covers enough that her breasts had been uncovered. She saw Jerry looking at them and smiled larger. With a grin Sarah reached out and threw the covers off her, showing Jerry she was totally nude under them as was he.

Sarah bit her lower lip as she lay there staring at Jerry staring at her. He whispered "Damn." And slowly reached his hand out for her. Sarah smiled and moved her body toward Jerry.

Jerry reached her and pulled her to himself, sliding closer to her as he did. He was on his side and she lay on her back. His arm was just under her breasts and he pulled her tightly against him. She could feel his morning wood against her thigh. She turned her head to the side so she could look at Jerry.

"What are you doing here," Jerry asked.

"Well after last night I decided you were never going to come to my bed, the bed you should be using as owner of this house, so I decided to come to yours. I know you might not want me but... Well, I was hoping that..."

Jerry shut her up in the most effective manner he had. He leaned down and began kissing her. It's pretty hard to talk with a man's tongue in your mouth so she gave in and began kissing him back. Sarah rolled toward Jerry and wrapped her right arm around him, pulling his head closer to hers.

"Oh, Jerry, I love you so much. Please would you love me this morning? All I ask is that you be gentle but I know in my heart you will. You have always been so gentle and considerate to me. I know I have to tell you about my past life and I know that may run you off but please could you just love me this morning?"

Jerry's heart lurched when he heard Sarah ask him to love her. He was so excited he was almost shaking. Never had he felt about a woman as he felt for Sarah. He began kissing her, nibbling on her nipples, under her ear and on her collarbone. He applied every lovemaking trick he had ever learned to her and watched for her response. He memorized her favorite spots.

Sarah arched her back when he took her nipples into his mouth. She pulled his head tightly to her breast and pulled his head closer with a hand behind it. As Jerry began trailing kisses lower Sarah moaned louder and began writhing frantically. He was gently caressing her pussy as she thrust her hips upward frantically.

By the time Jerry had kissed and nibbled his way down to her pubic hair Sarah was a quivering wreck. There were tears at the corner of her eyes. When Jerry took his first taste of her little slit Sarah's eyes popped open widely and her head came up off the bed. She grabbed his head and started to pull him away from her crotch. "What are.."

Jerry's tongue made contact with her little clit and he flicked it three times. Sarah screamed and clamped her thighs against his head. Her pelvis strained upward and she began madly thrusting and wriggling. Jerry tried to keep his tongue working her clit but he only managed to touch it a few times because she was thrashing around so madly.

Finally Sarah's clit became so tender she grabbed his head and pushed him away. "Please, stop Jerry," she said. "It's too tender."

Jerry smiled and backed out from between her splayed thighs. He just stared down at her still convulsing, throbbing cunt and his smile got larger. Jerry crawled up the bed and lay beside Sarah after he gave her a gentle kiss. She stared at him with the softest, most loving look he had ever had directed his way. "Oh, Jerry," she whispered. "That was wonderful but... I never had anyone lick me down there. How could you? I mean it's so nasty. I"

Jerry rose up on his elbow and looked down into Sarah's eyes. He bent to kiss her and shut off her sentence. The kiss started out gentle then rapidly progressed to a needy one. Sarah wrapped her right arm around Jerry and moaned into his mouth. Her pelvis was once again thrusting upward, her legs alternately splaying widely open, and then slapping back closed once more.

Sarah slid her left leg down flat on the bed, splayed her right one out, opening herself to Jerry. She pulled away from his kiss and looked into his eyes. He felt her arm pulling him toward her. She whispered, "Please Jerry. Please love me!"

Jerry rose up over Sarah and moved between her legs. The leg she had stretched out now rose upward again and she tilted her pelvis upward. She moaned when Jerry felt his cock head first nudge against her nether lips. Sarah pulled back a little and Jerry instinctively followed, lowering his hips toward her, trying to maintain and increase his penetration.

Sarah wrapped her arms around his chest and just as Jerry began a downward thrust she slammed her pelvis upward. Sarah screamed out her pleasure as she felt Jerry fill her completely. Even before he could think to apologize for slamming all the way into her on the second thrust she began making thrusting and withdrawal motions of her own. She was moaning almost constantly and Jerry felt her cunt getting wetter if possible.

Jerry began meeting her thrusts. As Jerry felt his balls draw up and that old familiar tingle begin in his crotch he felt Sarah's cunt lock down on him and she screamed yet again. Her cunt began rapidly clutching then releasing his cock as her thrusts against him subsided. That was all it took for Jerry and he slammed as deeply into Sarah as he could. He felt his cock spasm and he pumped his seed into Sarah.

Sarah moved her hands from his hips where they had been resting, holding him deeply inside her to his shoulders. She pulled him down and wrapped her arms around him as she kissed him deeply.

Jerry broke the kiss and placed his head beside hers. He heard Sarah whisper, "Oh, Jerry Dowling I love you so much! Oh, please never leave me or make me leave you." Jerry felt Sarah shaking and saw she was crying quietly into his shoulder.

Jerry lowered his head until their lips met once more. "Damn Sarah, I could never leave you. I have never loved anyone more than I love you."

Jerry rolled to the side and lay beside Sarah, cuddling her against him. They were lying in the same position they had been in when all this had started. Sarah was staring into Jerry's eyes once more. She licked her lips then said, "Jerry uh... You don't have to lick me down there. I know how nasty that is and how you must hate it. It's ok not to do it."

"Didn't you like it?"