Wood Nymph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara's eyes were glistening as she breathed out, "Oh, GOD YES. It's even better than the girls said it was but I know how unpleasant it is for a man to do something like that and I don't want you to think you have to do it."

Sarah looked almost angry when Jerry broke out in a laugh. When he saw her look he fought to control his laugh and said, "Who ever told you that crock of crap? Hell most men love to eat pussy-especially if their woman will suck their cock too. Who ever gave you the idea men didn't like to eat pussy?"

"Well, Jared wouldn't. He got mad and hit me when I told him my friends said how good it felt and that I wanted him to try it on me. He said that was filthy and only animals would do something like that. Then later I had another of my friends say her boyfriend felt the same way. Darrell wanted me to suck him but he wouldn't lick me when I tried to get him to..."

Sarah gasped and placed her hand at her lips when she saw Jerry's face after she mentioned Darrell. "Oh, I'm sorry Honey. I didn't mean"

Jerry broke into her sentence and said, 'That's ok. You have to realize Darrell and I have never been close, in fact we fought years ago and when you reminded me of what he had done to you..."

Sarah grabbed Jerry and hugged him to her breast once more. She stroked his head and whispered into his ear, "I'm sorry Honey. I'll try not to mention him ever again."

They lay together for several more minutes then Sarah grinned mischievously. She had felt Jerry's cock rising. She looked into Jerry's eyes then slowly slid her hand between them until she once more held his now rock hard cock. She was slowly jacking him as she asked, "What's this? Were you planning on using this somewhere or what?"

Jerry licked his lips and watched as she pushed him off his side onto his back. She rose and straddled him, first seating his cock at her lower opening then sliding down onto his throbbing cock. After she had him fully embedded in her body Sarah leaned forward and gave Jerry a gentle kiss. She was slowly moving back and forth on him as they both silently and slowly rose toward another orgasm.

Jerry was looking up into Sarah's eyes when he saw them change. They got darker, then she seemed to be staring into nothing. He felt her cunt clench against his cock and she moaned. She rose once more and this time she slammed down onto him almost hard enough to hurt. She began rapidly rising and slamming down onto him as she moaned and screamed. Finally Sarah slammed onto him, rose to the length of her arms and screamed once more. Her cunt grabbed him and released several times as she ground her hips in small circles over his pelvis. He felt her cum leak out between them and soak his balls.

Once more Jerry felt himself spew his essence into Sarah. With a sigh Sarah collapsed onto Jerry's chest and lay there. Jerry slowly slid her to the side until she was partly on the bed. They both drifted off to sleep. Jerry woke up at a little after ten a.m. with Sarah still laying over him sleeping. She had a contented smile on her lips.

Sarah woke when Jerry was trying to gently move out from under her so he could go to the bathroom. Sarah gave a little squeak and jerked away from Jerry. She stopped and looked at him and gave a little self-satisfied smile. She reached out and pulled his head to hers for a deep sensuous kiss then pushed him away. As she kneeled on the bed she said, "I'm going to clean up then I'll fix breakfast." She glanced at the clock then giggled, "Or maybe I'll just make lunch instead. It's going to be after ten thirty before I'm dressed."

Jerry sat on the side of his bed and watched a naked Sarah prance out of his room. She turned at the door and saw him watching her. She seemed to stand a little taller and she thrust her chest out. Jerry saw a self-satisfied smile once again grace her glowing face.

Sarah was bustling around the kitchen when Jerry ambled into the room. He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. He placed his hands on her belly and pulled her back against him. Sarah sighed and turned her face up and back for a kiss. After the first kiss she turned in his arms and wrapped her arms around Jerry. She raised her face and received another kiss.

Sarah pushed Jerry back and said, "Now behave. I'll ruin dinner if you don't leave me alone. Why don't you find something to do while I cook?"

Jerry grinned and reached up to caress her nipple that was tenting out one of his shirts she had thrown on. Sarah slapped his hand, grinned and said, "Something else if you please. You can have more of that later."

She stood smiling fondly as she watched Jerry amble from the room. She heard the outside door open, then close and walked to the window to see Jerry heading for the barn to do his chores.

Lunch was longer than usual. Their eating was interspaced with soft, longing stares being exchanged between them. Finally Jerry rose, walked around the table and bent, giving Sarah a gentle kiss. He said, "I need to get to work. I'll be back for supper."

By that evening Sarah had worried herself into a tizzy. She kept thinking 'what if I upset Jerry. What if he doesn't want me? OH, GOD what if I have upset him and he makes me leave?' She was even more worried when he didn't come into the house after doing his morning chores. She had heard the truck start and Jerry drove off. He had gotten into the habit of telling her when he was leaving and asking her if she wanted to come with him. This time he didn't. After he just left she let her fears take full reign.

While Jerry drove to town he, too, though about the morning and wondered if he had done right. He was worried Sarah would be sorry they had made love. He hoped he wasn't making a big mistake but he decided to go on and take care of the business he had left the farm to do.

Jerry was late getting back to his farm. He worried Sarah would be angry or worry about him but it had taken way longer to find what he was looking for than he thought it would. Sarah looked frantic when he walked into the kitchen. Sara's face was red and blotchy as if she had been crying. When she saw him she screamed, "Jerry!" and launched herself into his arms. She began kissing him and crying out, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you this morning. I'm sorry."

Jerry hugged Sarah to his chest and kissed the top of her head. She squeezed him so tightly it almost hurt but he didn't care. It felt so good to just have her in his arms. He was so glad she still seemed to want him he couldn't complain about how tightly she was holding him.

Finally Sarah calmed down enough for Jerry to break her hold on him. He pushed her back and took her hand. "Come on," he said. "Let's go into the living room for a while. We need to talk."

Sarah felt a little surge of fear but since Jerry was smiling she relaxed quickly. She held his hand and let him lead her toward the couch. After they took their seats Jerry began talking. "Sarah, I know we haven't really been out on a date but we have lived together for almost six months and we have spent a lot of time together. I have been madly in love with you since February when you relaxed enough that I could see what a wonderful woman you are. Last night was everything... No, last night was more than I could have ever dreamed a night with you would have been. Sarah," Jerry said as he reached into his pocket and drew out the engagement ring he had purchased that day. "Will you marry me?"

Sarah sat transfixed. She was staring at Jerry's hand as he held out the most beautiful ring she had ever seen. She tore her eyes off it and looked up into Jerry's face when she saw the ring and heard what he was saying. His eyes were so full of love for her. She saw the scared look come into his eyes as she hesitated. He seemed as if he was beginning to pull away from her then he stopped as she looked into his eyes and said, "Yes, Oh, Yes. Oh, I was so much hoping you would just let me stay with you. I would have stayed with you forever if you had let me even if you didn't want to marry me. Oh, Jerry, I promise I will be the best wife anyone ever had."

Sarah held her hand out for Jerry to place his ring upon her left ring finger. Afterward she turned her hand and held it so she could just stare at the ring. She leaned into Jerry and gave him a gentle kiss, then bent forward to kiss him once more. This time it went on and on. Sarah let out a moan and pressed her breasts against Jerry's hard chest. Their arms went around each other and then moved, they began tearing at clothes until they were both naked and laying on the couch, Jerry between Sara's splayed legs.

Sarah moaned and slid her tongue into Jerry's mouth as she felt his cock once again sliding into her lubricious cunt. Even after the marathon sex session of that morning it didn't take long for them to reach their climax. Afterwards they lay, Jerry still embedded in Sarah, and looked into each other's eyes. They gave each other a gentle kiss from time to time until finally Jerry's limp cock slid out of Sarah's cunt closely followed by a large river of their mingled cum.

Sarah giggled and pushed against Jerry. "Get off me you oaf. I have to go clean up before I make a mess of your couch." As Jerry moved Sarah held her hand over her well satisfied cunt to keep more of their cum from dripping onto the couch.

While Sarah was in her shower Jerry opened the door and joined her. She jumped when she saw him then smiled and reached for him. "Oh, what ever am I going to do with you," she asked.

Jerry smiled, kissed her then said, "Keep me around for a hundred years or so and maybe love me and work with me from time to time."

"Yes, oh yes. Always my love," she replied.

While they were drying each other off Jerry said, "Put on a dress and we'll go to town for supper. I can't have you working on your engagement night."

They went to the small town near which they lived and walked into the café. They had eaten there before occasionally but this was the first time they had dressed up to do so. The owner greeted them by name and walked up to the table to take their drink order. When she did so she glanced down at the table where Sarah was holding Jerry's right hand with her left one. "Oh, my God," she said. "Is that what I think it is?"

Sarah looked up at her and saw her looking at her ring. She smiled and said, "Yes, he asked me to marry him this evening." And held her hand out for Doris to view. The few customers that knew Jerry heard the commotion and saw what Doris was doing. All the females and some of the men came to the table and congratulated the couple.

Jerry and Sarah married three weeks later. They did take a short honeymoon during the summer but returned to the farm and went back to work after only a week. In all their long lives together no one ever heard them raise their voice to the other. They worked together constantly and never looked at each other with any expression except pure love in their eyes.

The years were filled with hard work and love. Children came and were taught to work, to respect and care for people, and to enjoy life. Jerry and Sara's farm was always filled with love and laughter. Even in the busiest time of the year Sarah made sure that Jerry and her family did their work but took time to enjoy life and each other. Sarah continually tried to intervene, to get Jerry to stop working so hard but she had limited success.

They raised two boys and two girls on their farm, a farm that eventually grew to 3000 acres. The boys and one of the girls and her husband stayed on the farm and worked with Jerry and Sarah. All the children and neighbors were in awe of the way Jerry and Sarah cared for and looked at each other. Not only did their children learn to live, love and respect their spouse from the example set by Jerry and Sarah but also they had a positive impact on all the young people who were friends of their children. Many in the community prayed they would be treated by their spouse as Jerry and Sarah treated each other.

As Jerry aged, he became more stove up, less able to do the hard physical work. Many times Sarah had to step in and get between Jerry and the work to force him to back off, to let the younger family members do the heavier work. She always did it in such a manner that he didn't feel threatened or less of a man but she did her best to make sure her man was safe for as long as she could.

Finally, the spring of the year he turned 85 Jerry's body wore out. He had been having more and more trouble doing a complete day's work for several years. He had been to the doctor and was told his heart was only working at about 40% of what a normal heart would work. He came home for the last time from the hospital. Sarah was with him, caring for him until the end. She was making herself sick with worry and trying to keep her man with her for just a minute, a second longer.

Sarah and one of her daughters were in the living room with Jerry when he moaned and held his hand out for Sarah. She reached for it and felt Jerry give it a little squeeze as he moaned out, "Love you."

Sarah felt Jerry's hand relax and saw his head roll slightly, his chest stopped rising and she cried out her anguish. She never felt her daughter wrap her arms around her and hold her. Finally the tears stopped and she sat holding the dead hand of her husband of 58 years. Sarah whispered, "Oh, Jerry. I love you so much. I promised I would never leave you but now what am I going to do? I begged you all your life to not work so hard and wear yourself out. How am I going to..."

"Momma. Shhhh," said her daughter as she once more wrapped her frail 81-year-old mother in her arms. "I've called the boys and they'll be here soon. Daddy knows you'll never leave him. You still have us and..."

As the morning progressed the rest of the family began arriving for the sad occasion. Both the boys were there before the sheriff and Undertaker arrived to take care of their Father. From the time of his death until his funeral the house was constantly full of neighbors stopping by to offer help and condolences. Jerry's funeral was one of the largest held in recent memory in their small town. He had touched so many lives in a loving manner that there was some worry there would not be enough room in the local church for the services.

Over the next three months Sarah regained much of her vitality. She looked several years younger as she recovered from the strain of caring for Jerry at the end. She and her daughters were visiting one afternoon and Sarah sat staring out over the river toward the old picnic table and gravel bar downstream. She was smiling and Megan, the youngest daughter asked, "Mom what are you staring out over the river and smiling about?"

"I was remembering the first time I ever saw your father. I had been camping all summer on the gravel bar and was across the river stealing food from his garden. At that time I was so scared of men because... Well, anyway I was hiding in the corn he was combining and he almost ran over me. I ran across in front of him and looked into the cab of the combine. He was so handsome and so angry with me. He came looking for me several times during the fall and I would hide from him. He left me food and money sometimes. I was still scared of him but I was beginning to trust him. Sometimes when he was in my camp he would talk loudly to me trying to get me to come to him but I remained hidden where I could watch him. I was almost positive he wouldn't hurt me but I was just too scared to go to him."

"Then, three days after Christmas there was a big rain and the river flooded. I was sleeping in the cab of my truck and before I knew the river was up it was almost high enough I couldn't get to safety. When I got out of the truck I almost got washed down stream. I made it to high ground and later that evening your father came looking for me. I hid again but he came back the next morning and found me. The river had gone back down and I was laying in the cab of the old truck wrapped in a plastic tarp. I was so cold I hurt."

"When your father opened the cab door to ask me if he could help me I panicked. I scrambled out the other door and began running away from him. He ran me down and carried me back to his truck. He brought me home to this very house and made me clean up. Then he fed me and he gave me a bed to sleep in. I got sick and he nursed me. I never left this house again. I would have died if your father hadn't carried me into this house and taken me into his heart. I had almost reached the point where I wanted to..."

Sarah's daughters were looking at her in shock, tears running down their cheeks as she continued her story. After she had finished telling them Megan knelt beside her chair and said, 'Oh, Mom. Why haven't you told us this before? Now I know why Daddy hated Darrell so much and was so happy when he lost his farm and had to move away. All you or Dad ever said before was that you needed a job and he gave you one then you fell in love and got married. Oh, now I hope more than ever that I can find a man half as good as Daddy." She reached out and hugged Sarah as her sister hugged her from the other side.

Seven years later Sarah followed her Jerry in death. Sarah died in the same room as had her wonderful Jerry. Just before she passed away Megan heard her whisper, "I'm coming Jerry. I've missed you so but I'm finally allowed to come join you."

Until her last day Sarah had never looked at another man as a mate. She would visit with neighbors but they all knew she was still married to Jerry and would never consider taking another man into her heart or bed. She was, after all, a one-man woman as Jerry had been a one-woman man.

Their family continued to grow and prosper. None of her children or grandchildren ever treated a person of the opposite sex badly. They learned from Jerry and Sarah how to love and how to chose their lover. There was no need, no inclination to look elsewhere because they had learned how to love and respect their spouse from Jerry's wood nymph.