All Comments on 'Work Isn't All Business'

by angel_69

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AzPilotAzPilotover 13 years ago
An interesting twist.

Thank you very much for the entertainment, young lady. If I could spell poignant, i'd probably use that to describe the feeling that I got. Oh well, a very good story.

lovercat2942lovercat2942over 13 years ago
Nice, heartwarming little story

Heartwarming little story where Angelica and the man involved connect on a non-sexual level first, then after the long-awaited sexual encounter, they remain friends. The sex is less intense here but is still described well, in Angelica's noted style. My heavens, she keeps getting to the point of dizziness/blackout during these escapades.

I didn't miss her reference to John for opening up new vistas in her life.

One question I want to pose here--this could be considered a bit personal, but still I'll ask it. During the first story with John, Angelica, you mentioned the use of a condom. So far, in no other story has any method of birth control been mentioned or even hinted at. Did you start on the pill after that first encounter with John? With all this intense sex, pregnancy isn't a remote possibility, especially with these one-night stands, at age 38.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous