Working Hard for Her Job Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need you Boss.....so fucking badly," Peeta replied throatily, kissing him again as her fingers scrabbled at his jeans. They fell away quickly, and her hand found his monstrous cock hard for her. "I'm going to enjoy fucking him while you watch Steve," Peeta continued, "but it'll be nothing like having this inside me again.....I need it buried inside me.....you have to promise to destroy me later.....make me scream your name.....promise me!"

"I promise Peeta.....it'll be my pleasure" Steve replied, kissing her again before retreating back to the couch. He watched as Peeta continued stroking, breathing heavily as she advanced towards George. Her shiny bell-end was soon pressing against the older mans hot hole, and his groans intensified as he pushed the first inch inside.

"Fuck Steve," Peeta groaned, "he is tight," grunting as she pushed deeper. "If it feels like this for me.....how did it feel for you.....squeezing inside him?"

"He took it all. George is very willing. Watch." Steve was kneeling over Georges face, and his fat cock rested for a second against his lips before George groaned again, grabbing Steve's fat prick and shoving it inside his mouth. His eyes were closed in pleasure, and muffled moans came from around Steve's dick as Peeta pushed her full length inside him.

"God that looks so hot Steve," she whispered, slowly beginning to use his arse. The older mans hole was clamped like a vice around her cock. His white skin contrasted against her darker tones, and for awhile she kept her eyes down, marvelling at the sight of her slim girl-cock sliding inside his tight hole. Peetas pace was nice and steady at first; she much preferred getting pounded, but it felt great to be inside someone once in awhile. The constant arousal she'd felt all day meant the sensations from her cock were like bolts of electricity, and she didn't want to cum too soon. Pulling out slowly, she eased closer so she could rub her cock against Georges'. He was literally dripping with pre-cum, and looked ready to explode. He obviously enjoyed his entertainment at Steve's!

Looking up and still rubbing their cocks together, she took in the sight of Steve feeding his big dick into Georges waiting mouth. It looked like he was in heaven; drool was running down his chin, and he kept on pulling the fat prick from his mouth to lick it clean. Peeta couldn't help herself; as she lined her wet cock-head back up against Georges arse, she leaned in against her older fuck-toy. Her tongue joined Georges, and snaked around Steve's spongy helmet, tasting precum as it leaked from his slit. At the same time, she pushed back inside Georges waiting arse. The taste of cock spurred her on, and she was more forceful now. George moaned loudly around the big dick in his mouth, and pulled his legs back even further. Soon Peeta was pistoning inside him, groaning in pleasure as her mouth chased Steve's cock; trying to latch her lips onto it as she fucked harder and faster!

Between licks, Peeta looked up at Steve, "You're the best.....fucking boss" she moaned. Panting, he didn't bother to reply, and just grabbed her head, roughly burying his finger in her long dark hair. His wet cock popped out from George's mouth, and he forced it between her lips.

"You're the best.....little slut secretary.....I've ever had.....and you're just getting started." he growled, "you're fucking perfect.....and you're all mine.....now.....lets give George what he needs." Steve's cock slipped from her mouth, and pushed back between Georges waiting lips without missing a beat. There was no tenderness at either end, and soon both Peeta and Steve were fucking their older client with abandon. His muffled groans grew louder and longer with each thrust, and before long Peeta felt the first sticky blast on her stomach as George came; looking down between them, his cock was twitching as rope after rope of cum shot up against her. The sight and the feeling was too much for her, and with a strangled scream, she pushed deep inside for a final time. The explosion, building up for Steve all day, seemed to go on forever, and as she finally slowed, she felt the last of her cum slowly drooling from her still-hard cock.

"Oh fuck......oh fuck yeah," Steve moaned, "'I'm going to cum too.....are you ready George?" The older man, sweaty sticky and dishevelled, groaned again and nodded vigorously, lips still stretched around Steve's cock. Peeta finally pulled out and went beside Steve, pushing her tongue deep in his mouth before whispering in his ear "Cum for him baby.....then you're mine for the night.....that big fat cock will be mine.....give him your cum boss." With a low growl, Steve pulled his cock from George's mouth just as he exploded. George had his mouth opened wide, but the eruption was too much; Steve's cock twitched as an impossibly large load shot out, spraying over Georges face, with some landing on Georges tongue as he valiantly tried to catch it all. Peeta had only seen a cum-shot like that in porn before, but she knew she wanted to try it for herself, and soon!

After what felt like an eternity, all three finally collapsed on the couch. Peeta snuggled up to her boss, wondering how dishevelled she looked, but not really caring. Steve had her arms wrapped around her, and she occasionally felt his lips planting soft kisses on her neck. George lay beside them, obviously lost in thought. It took him a while to catch his breath, but soon he excused himself to tidy up in the bathroom. After a few minutes, which both boss and secretary spent regaining some of their composure, George reappeared, looking as dapper as he had when he walked into the office that morning. Peeta would never have been able to tell he'd just been filled with cock, which was probably what George was hoping!

"Well I'll be off then Steve. This.....meeting has been more than productive, and the increased traffic that we discussed earlier will be coming your way. I'll confirm via email in the morning. I'll see myself out." He headed for the door, but turned just before leaving, looking slightly abashed. "I.....well I hope we can have another meeting.....like this.....sometime soon.....it'll be very productive.....from a relationship standpoint....."

"Don't worry Mr Clarke," Dave replied as Peeta grinned naughtily, "we'll be able to pencil in something soon; how does next month suit?"

"I'll make the time," the older gentleman replied softly, smiling to himself as he turned to leave. "We'll arrange it when we touch base tomorrow."

The couple cuddled as he left, and as the door slammed, Peeta couldn't help herself, and dissolved into a fit of giggles. Looking confused, Steve raised himself up off the couch, a questioning look on his face.

"Don't worry, I'm not insane," Peeta stammered between giggles, "I was just thinking.....if I knew a couple of years ago that that was how you got ahead in business.....I'd be CEO by now!" Steve grinned, and joined her again on the couch. "Well stick with me Peeta; the skies the limit," he murmured softly, "we've already shown what a good team we make tonight, and the nights just getting started for us....."

Peeta stretched like a cat on the expansive couch before raising herself onto her heels. "Well give me a few minutes to freshen up," she smiled sweetly, "then lets see where the night takes us....."

12