Working Late Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His white box had been quite a surprise, and it wasn't until she opened it that she really understood his note. It was quite a feat to get the plug inserted while wearing her wedding gown with no help. She'd had to lube it with saliva and then kneel down and reach under her dress, her ass high in the air. He had never asked her to wear one before, nor had she ever worn one for anyone else. Frankly, it had never crossed her mind, so this was quite unexpected.

He was here, she knew. She wasn't entirely sure where he was sitting, but he was here. And as she said her vows, she knew they would both be thinking of the butt plug stretching her open and reminding her of what was to come. A bride always loses her virginity on her wedding night, right? And she had one virgin hole left to be deflowered. Except it wouldn't be her husband who'd be doing it. It would be Ian, at a time chosen by him, at a location chosen by him.

Today was a day of beginnings.

Jamie and her dad were nearing the end of the aisle now, and she was acutely aware of the wetness leaking out of her pussy. It was strange, how much this was turning her on. She knew her cheeks were flushed and she was breathing a little faster than normal. Anyone who looked at her would chalk it up to being a bride and the nervous excitement that went along with it. Anyone but Ian.

"Who gives this woman to be married?"

"Her mother and I do." Her dad's voice was wrapped in emotion. This was such a big moment for him, giving away his only daughter at her wedding. She turned toward him and he lifted her veil before giving her a kiss on the cheek. "I love you, baby. You are the most beautiful woman in the world today, and I wish you all the happiness in the world," he whispered in her ear.

As her dad stepped back and she turned toward Steven, she saw him, sitting just behind Steven's family. He gave her a long, slow smile that made her inner muscles quiver in response. She was blown away by how powerful her physical reaction was to him.

+ + +

"And now, it's time for their first dance. Ladies and gentlemen, please help me welcome Steven and Jamie!" She could hear the applause start, and then peter out as no one walked out onto the dance floor.

She couldn't move. She was bent over the arm of a sofa in the women's bathroom, her wedding dress up around her waist, panties down around her ankles. He was just about to slide his cock into her virgin asshole. She felt sore from the butt plug he had just removed, her asshole stretched and feeling empty in the cool air.

"Rub your clit, bitch," Ian whispered in her ear as he pinched her nipples, her bodice pulled down to expose her breasts. "I want you good and turned on when I take your tight little asshole."

She worked a hand underneath her dress and parted her lips, her clit already swelling with anticipation.

SMACK! "OW!" She cried out. "What was that for?"

"I know how much you enjoy it. Consider it my wedding present."

"You know, most people give cards."

"Hallmark doesn't leave handprints on your ass."

He spread her cheeks and dripped cold lube on her puckered hole, making her squeal.

"From now on, the only thing I want to hear is how much you like it. You can start by begging me to fuck your asshole."

Jamie took a deep breath. This wasn't going to be easy, because she was dreading it. She was very turned on, but at the same time scared to death. The butt plug had made her sore enough, and his cock was much bigger.

"Don't make me wait, Jamie."

Furiously rubbing her clit, she whispered, "Please, Ian. Please. Fuck my asshole. I need you inside me. I know you're going to enjoy that virgin hole."

She felt the push of his cockhead against her asshole, and she had to force herself to push against it, to open for him.

"Yes please. That's it, Ian. Push it in my asshole. Take me, make me yours."

She felt herself stretch open to accommodate the head of his cock, and her asshole began to burn. She rubbed her clit harder, trying to distract herself from the pain of his entrance.

"Oh, god, Ian....yes.....mmmmm....you feel so good...."

He pushed himself inside her the rest of the way in one firm thrust, and she grunted at the suddenness of his entrance, tears squeezing out from the corners of her eyes. She felt as though she was being split in two, but his fingers were pinching her nipples and sending little tremors directly to her cunt. Jamie forced herself to relax against the intrusion of his hardness inside her dark softness, thankful for the copious amounts of lube he had used before entering her.

"Make yourself cum," he ordered her, each word punctuated by a firm thrust. She frigged her clit faster, knowing that he wouldn't give her much time, or another chance.

One...two...three...four....five thrusts, and she felt him swell, and then her body surrendered and she came, all her muscles contracting as he shot his load in her rectum.

He pulled out, and his cum began to run out as she started to stand up. He swiftly reinserted the butt plug into her squishy asshole. "Hold it there." She contracted her muscles around it, well aware that she would be going back to her wedding reception with an ass full of his cum.

"Put yourself back together. I'll go out there and stall them. I'll tell them you lost a contact or something."

She nodded, unable to turn and face him as she tucked her sore breasts back into her dress and pulled her panties up over her bottom.

"We're not finished, Jamie. I'll need you to suck me off before I go home."

"Alright," she whispered. And a moment later, she heard the door open and close, and she was alone. Her marriage was certainly off to an interesting start.

© bedtime storyteller 2007

12