Working Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's another little thing about him," she thought. "He always gives in if I get stern and boss him around. The more I think about it, the more I am sure that John is a little bit submissive, and likes it when I take charge." Then another thought occurred to her. She had heard that men who were strong and 'in charge' at their daily work, often liked to be ordered about in their sexual relationships. "I wonder if David is like that when he is dressed up?" she thought. "Now that would be interesting. A night or two away from home, in a strange town where nobody knows us, him dressed in ladies clothes and made up for a night on the town, and under my control for the evening. That really could be a night to remember."

The thought rolled around in her mind, making her insides twitch with pleasure again. Her pussy was soaking wet now, and she was feeling so 'turned on' that she was surprised that John hadn't noticed, but she knew he was going to notice when they went to bed. She had plans for him tonight and they didn't include him turning over and going to sleep. Not for a while anyway, but first she wanted to get out of him what was bothering him.

"This is silly," she said, "You might as well tell me what it is, because you know you will tell me eventually, you won't be able to sleep with it on your mind."

"It's nothing, really love," he said, "It was just something one of the guys at the club said and it has been praying on my mind a bit, that's all."

There was a few minutes silence, before Sarah said, "Well, who was it and what did he say? You might just as well tell me because I will find out in the end, I always do. If I have to find out from someone else, or pry it out of you a bit at a time, we will end up not speaking for several days. I can be doing without that, I have enough on my mind at work, what with this big conference coming up. David has told me it might have to be two nights away instead of the usual one, and that entails a lot of extra organising for me to be away from the office for twice as long. Come on, tell me. Whatever it is we can sort it out." She stroked his thigh, "Then we can go to bed and have a cuddle and it will all be forgotton in the morning."

"Do you remember Mick? He was at the club anniversary dance and you danced with him a couple of times."

"Biggish guy, he was a builder or something?" Sarah asked.

"That's him," John replied, "He said something which I didn't much like and we had a bit of a row, and Bill asked him to leave."

Sarah sat waiting for him to finish, but he didn't seem to want to tell her. "So, what was it that he said? You know I will find out so you might as well save me the trouble of dropping in for a chat with Lorraine, because she will tell me if you won't." Lorraine and Sarah had been friends since school, and her husband, Bill, was the club steward.

John looked embarrassed but said nothing. "John!" said Sarah. "Stop messing around and tell me. You know that Lorraine will if you don't, and I want to know before I go to bed tonight. I am giving you one last chance to tell me, then I am phoning her. If I have to find out what has been going on from her, your chance of a cuddle is gone, and you will be sleeping in the spare room for a week. Now just tell me what he said."

John blushed, and said, very quietly, "He said he enjoyed dancing with you, because you are a sexy little bitch and the next time he dances with you is going to be in your bedroom."

Sarah was shocked, but not all that surprised, she had thought that Mick was a bit rough and he was certainly oversexed. When she had accepted his invitation to dance, it was as if he thought he had permission to maul her. She had to remove his hand from her bum several times and she finished up telling him if he touched her behind again she would knee him in the nuts.

"So he said that did he?" She said, deciding that she should tell John about what had gone on at that dance. "I can tell you that he has as much chance of making it into my bedroom as you have of walking on the moon before breakfast tomorrow. I only danced with him because I felt sorry for him. He was on his own and I thought he was a friend of yours. He is a lousy dancer, his breath smells, he has body odour and a most objectionable pair of 'roaming hands'. You can tell him from me, he needs to wash a lot more often. His idea of a 'chat up line', well the one he tried on me anyway, is "you're a sexy piece, you wanna' go outside darlin'?"

"With chat up lines like that it's no wonder he was on his own. I can assure you it would take a hell of a lot more than that to get him into my bed. What on earth made him, in his wildest dreams, think he had any chance? Then to come out and actually suggest it to you. Did he actually think you would agree to him approaching me? The man must be mad. He has absolutely no chance, I would sooner sleep with a trained monkey. Come on, let's have the rest of it. He hasn't made a statement like that without some encouragment, surely to God. What led up to it?"

John looked embarrassed, "It started when he said how much he liked you. I didn't much care for how he said it, but that's the way he is and I let it go. Then, when we were both in the 'Gents'. He looked at my penis while I was having a pee and started making comments about it's size. Then he waved his at me, and said a few things about the size difference between us. He really is a lot bigger than me, down there. Then he said I wouldn't be able to satisfy a 'sexy little piece' like you with a cock of that size, that you needed a real man to do the job. Then he said it was no wonder we didn't have children if that was all I had. That was when I went for him and the other members had to hold us apart. Bill told him to get out, and that his membership was suspended until the committee meeting on Friday, and then he would be permenantly barred. When Mick said "What makes you think you can get me barred from the club?" Bill said that if the commitee didn't bar him, they would be looking for a new steward."

"Good for Bill," said Sarah. "First of all, you surely don't think I have never given that oaf any encouragment, well, unless you count allowing him to dance with me twice is classed as encouragment." John shook his head and said he didn't think that. "Good" said Sarah. "Secondly, you know the reason we don't have any children. You know that it's because I cannot conceive. Good God! We have both been through enough tests. The size of your penis and the potency of your sperm has nothing to do with it. You know that! You are fine, it is me that cannot have children. We have discussed adoption, but decided it isn't for us.

You know all this. You also know that size isn't everything. You are a gentle and considerate lover and I am happy to be married to you. You are twice the man Mick will ever be, so don't let him get to you. Now, let's go up to bed. I was feeling a little bit sexy before, but I admit that this has taken the edge off it, so now I am looking to you to get that edge back again, which I know you can do." She pulled him to his feet, "A big cock doesn't do anything unless the man behind it knows how to use it, and while Mick may or may not be a good builder, when it comes to women, and this one in particular, he hasn't got a clue."

She put her arms around her husband and kissed him lovingly. "This sexy little bitch has no complaints. 10 years ago I chose the best man in the area, and nothing has so far changed my mind about the choice I made then. In case you are wondering, I have had a couple of offers over the years, but I have always turned them down to come home to you."

She could see that John still looked upset. "All Right! Now let's have the rest of it," she said. "There is more, isn't there? I can tell that you haven't yet got to what is really bothering you, so now we have got this far you might as well get it off your chest."

John looked as if he was almost about to cry, but he said nothing, just kept his eyes fixed on the floor in front of his feet.

Time for the 'stern approach' thought Sarah. "Listen to me," she said, "The time is only 10:15 and the club is open till 11:00. Either you tell me what is upsetting you or I am going down to that bloody club of yours, and I assure you, if I do I WILL get to the bottom of this. Someone down there will tell me everything and how would it look for you to have me storming into that precious 'club' of yours and making a scene? You have 5 minutes to start or I am putting my coat on. Then it will be too late for you to change my mind about the spare room, and now it going to be for a minumum of 2 weeks. Good grief man, what could be worse than what you have already told me? I don't need children, I have enough to cope with having you. You behave like a child sometimes, only unlike a child I can't smack your bottom when you are naughty." She noticed with a start that when she said that, John blushed. "Time is running out. I mean it John, I am going down to that club and I can tell you that Mick had better NOT be there or they will need an ambulance for him."

Very quietly, John almost whispered, "He saw I had an erection."

"What do you mean, 'you had an erection'? When did you get an erection?"

"When he was waving his cock at me and saying that he was going to do you with it." Tears squeezed from John's eyes and ran down his cheek. "He saw it and said I must like the thought of him giving you 'a good seeing to', and did I want to watch to see how a real man did things."

Sarah's mouth hung open in shock. She took him in her arms and hugged him to her. "Oh my love," she whispered to him, "He might be bigger physically than you, but you are better man than him in more ways than I can count. I don't want him anywhere near me, let alone in bed with me. If I was going to play around with anyone else, he would have to be someone I could love, like I love you, certainly not a stupid neanderthal like him, and even if I wanted to mess around with someone else, which I don't, he could never take your place in my heart. What if the sight of him waving his 'thing' around gave you an erection. So What? I know you are not gay, even if you were, I know you, you wouldn't want a stupid great oaf like him, you are much too sensitive to want that."

John still sat there, looking as if his whole world was about to crash down around his ears. "It wasn't him waving his 'thing' that caused it," he whispered, "It was what he said."

"You mean, about him wanting to sleep with me? Is that what you mean? That's stupid. John, there have been other men who have wanted to sleep with me, and YES! That has been since we have been married. I just turned them down and nothing ever happened. We both laughed about that guy at the office christmas party, remember? He had too much to drink and wanted me to go into the stationary cupboard with him. That didn't cause all this fuss did it? No! There is more to this than you are telling me, so come on, lets have the rest. "

John said nothing but he was looking very embarrassed. Sarah decided to let him think about this overnight, and the next day, but she had decided she was going to get it out of him.

"If you want to get this out into the open, we can talk about it. I think it looks more and more as if all this is about me as well as you, so if you are going to keep this to yourself, you had better get to like the décor in that spare room, because you will be seeing a lot of it. Am I making myself clear to you now? If you need more time to sort out what you need to tell me, you can have it, but make no mistake I am going to get to the bottom of this and you will tell me what this is all about. Now! I need to go to bed because I have a difficult day at work tomorrow. You are sleeping in the spare room tonight. When you feel you want to tell me, not just what you think will get you off this hook you are on, but the whole truth, we will discuss our sleeping arrangements again. If you haven't decided to fill in the huge number of blanks you have left in my mind, by tomorrow night, then I am going to get really angry. I am off to bed now, your pyjamas will be on the landing and the bed in the spare room is made up, so use it. I will see you in the morning."

12