Working Relationship Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled on his hands and he got to his feet. "That's better," she said, "Now at least if anyone comes in it won't look as if there is something going on between us. I never envisioned having men on their knees before me. I shall have to think about this new development, I don't know about this, but I think I could get to like it."

David looked at her for a moment, trying to decide if she was serious or just teasing him. He hadn't ever dared to think he would actually do what he had fantasised about in his most private moments. Ever since she had come to work for him, in his fantasies, the place he had longed to be was kneeling at her feet. Here at work he had to be in charge. Sarah was his personal assistant so he was her immediate boss, but away from the office he dreamed of being hers to command. For a few wonderful moments his fantasy had become reality, as he knelt before her begging her forgiveness for having offended her.

Sarah looked at him, standing in front of her with his head still bowed as if he was afraid to look at her face. As her gaze continued down she noticed the bulge in the front of his trousers. 'O.M.G' she thought, 'he has got an erection. But why? Surely it can't be because I was annoyed with him over the car loan thing?'

"David!" She said sternly, "Control yourself. You had better sit down behind your desk until you have finished playing 'tents' in your underwear. I think we do really need to talk about our future relationship, and the sooner we do so the better. Let's take things one step at a time. As I see it, there are two options. Either I ask H.R for a move, I'll have to think of a plausible reason why, then you will get a new P.A, OR, we work something out and I remain here. That means that we have to go back to a working relationship and all this has got to stop, now. For myself, I like my job here and, as I said, I like working for you and would like to stay. What do you want?"

Still unable to look her in the eye, David said, quietly "I would like you to stay, if you think you can still bear to be around me, knowing how I feel about you."

"All right! So we are agreed on that, that we both want to try and continue working together," She said gently. "In that case I think it is vital we have that private chat, away from the office, to try and work out how we are going to deal with this ... personal difficulty." Her tone changed again, back to the stern tone that controlled John so well. "Sit up straight and look at me when I am talking to you. Behaving like you are at the moment, around the office, is exactly what will make people notice and assume we are having an affair, I know the 'Jungle telegraph' in this place and once a rumour like that starts, nothing will stop it. You are still my boss, and you have to behave as such, otherwise I will have to ask for a move, whether I want to or not. We have spent far too much time on this already today, so now I am going to tell you what is going to happen.

You can phone that restaurant and book us a quiet table for 7:30 this evening. You will pick me up at home at 7:00, dressed for an evening out with a work colleague, not someone you are taking out on a date. Leave me to sort it out with my husband. You will not wait in your car for me to come out, you will come to the door like a civilised person would, and escort me from the house. We will have a pleasant meal together, as we have done before, while away from home for a meeting. You will return me to my home by 10:30 at the latest, and if there is more to sort out you will come in and we will discuss it in front of John. I am not having my neighbours seeing you, pull up and wait for me in your car. Then I come down the path, dressed as if I have a date, then returning so late they don't know what time I came home. At 10:30 they will still be up and see you escort me to my door, which will be opened by John, who will welcome you into our home. All open and above board. Is that clear?" David nodded. "Good, by the end of this evening we will either have sorted out a relationship we can work with, or tomorrow I will ask for a move to another department. Is that also clear?"

David was overjoyed. He couldn't believe it, she was going to go out to dinner with him. His mind was still on his fantasy when he replied, without thinking, "Yes Mistress." As he realised what he had said, his hand flew to his mouth as if it could call back that word. The word that he knew could ruin him.

Sarah only just caught the 'Mistress' tagged onto his agreement, and the implications of that word spun through her mind and caused a response that she wasn't expecting, much lower down. She definitely needed some time to think about this situation.

"That is exactly what I am talking about," she said, glaring at him. "One slip like that in the wrong place and we could both be in serious trouble. We could make a joke of it, maybe once, as we did with Mr Brown, but it would still cause people to look at us more critically, and then the slightest thing could get blown up by the gossips into a full blown affair. If you can't be more careful, this is not going to work. Whatever we decide this evening, regarding any personal contact between us, here at work, nothing can be allowed to change. In the office I am still your P.A and you are my boss. I am prepared to try to make this work, but you have got to be more careful. Do you understand?"

David squared his shoulders and for the first time in a while, looked into her face. "Yes, I am sorry that will not happen again, but you said 'regarding any personal contact', does that mean I can hope there may be some personal contact between us, outside work?"

Now it was Sarah's turn to look at the floor between her feet. "I don't know David, honestly, I don't know."

She looked up at him. "Last night those photos came as a complete shock to me. I came into work expecting to hand you back your camera and have you wipe the photo of me. Then I would either accept your apology or ask for a move to another department. I had already decided that this would be kept between us, H.R were not going to be involved. What did I get? The apology, which I had already decided I would accept, as long as I thought it was genuine, which I know it was. Then, a confession! You tell me you are, in plain language, in love with me. That was totally unexpected and knocked me sideways. You make a suggestion about the payments for the car, which was unacceptable and I tell you so, and suddenly you are on your knees in front of me, with an obvious erection, begging me to forgive you. I make a decision about arranging a time and place to talk, and you address me as 'Mistress', a word that has many meanings, but in the light of what I have seen and what you have said, can mean only one thing."

"I won't pretend that the sight of you on your knees asking me to forgive you didn't have an effect on me, because it did. I won't elaborate on that, it is too personal. Then you addressed me as 'Mistress' and that effect suddenly intensified. Quite a bit if I am honest, so I have to say, 'I don't know'. I need time to think, and sitting here with you, I can't think clearly. So, we will stop this conversation now. We will get back to a normal day's work, as much as we possibly can, and I will allow you to take me out this evening, so we can talk in private. Now go ahead and book the table. I will phone John and sort out my arrangements for this evening. That is the best I can offer you at this moment David."

"This evening is going to be difficult for both of us, and there is no point in pretending that it won't be. You have made a statement that puts me in a very difficult position. I think we can work out something that will make it possible for me to continue to work with you. By the end of the evening I do hope that will be the case, but I am not promising anything."

Standing up she walked to the door and opened it. Looking back at him, she said "I don't want to hear anything more about this until you collect me at 7:00. We are here to work, not play, and we both have things to do."

Back at her desk, Sarah tried to think over everything which had happened since she had arrived at work. David had professed his love for her. His offer of cancelling the payments on the car she knew she had overreacted to, but his response to her reaction had stunned her almost as much as him telling her of his feelings. What had completely thrown her was her own body's reaction to David, on his knees, begging her forgiveness, and him being so aroused while doing so, that he had an erection.

Suddenly she heard in her mind, John's voice from last night. 'I had an erection ...... It was what he said ...... That I like the thought of him giving you 'a good seeing to' ...... That he would let me watch to see how a real man does things.'

Things began to come together in her mind. John had always been easy to control, she only had to speak sternly and he would do as she wanted. She had been angry at the suggestion that David had made and seeing how angry she was, he had thrown himself at her feet and begged her to forgive him. He too was sporting an erection, just like John had been last night. Was David's because he was on his knees, being submissive to her? Was John's because Mick had suggested what he had? If that suggestion had, had the slightest chance of ever happening, John would have been submissive to both of them? She shuddered at the thought of being touched by that dirty, foul mouthed piece of rubbish. She realised that the thought of David replacing Mick in that scenario, caused a completely different reponse in her. When she had taken control and told David what he had to do, without hesitation he had placed himself completely in her hands, even addressing her as 'Mistress'. Did John see her as his Mistress too?

She now had two men in her life, her husband and her boss, who was a man she had respect and admiration for, both of whom said they were in love with her and who both seemed to want to be submissive to her. The other thing she didn't quite understand was, why this situation, far from disgusting her, she found immensely exciting.

Pulling out her mobile phone, she placed a call to John's private number at work. He sounded really pleased to hear from her, but she told him she was busy and didn't have time to chat. She told him something had come up at work, and because she and David needed to work out how they should deal with it, he had invited her to have dinner with him at a quiet restaurant he knew, where they could talk without being interupted. "He is picking me up at 7" she said, "So you will have to sort out your own dinner, but I don't want you going down to that club for a snack. You will stay at home. You can get something from the freezer to eat, and I will be back by 10:30. This does mean I will not be able to find out what that was all about last night, unless you have decided to tell me before I go up to bed, but it doesn't mean I have forgotten about it. You are still sleeping in the spare room tonight, but the 2 weeks if you haven't told me what it was about, is deferred, for another 24 hours." Then she hung up.

Then she used the internet browser on her phone, to look up "Submissive Men" on 'Google' where she found a lot of sites, mainly what she saw were 'porn sites'. She opened one site, where the description looked as if it was more serious than the rest, for someone seeking answers.

It was a plea for help from a lady who had found that her boyfriend was a submissive and wanted to know how to deal with it. The reply that had been posted was very interesting.

It had said that him being sub to her, didn't have to involve her beating him or anything else that she wasn't comfortable with. The point was that him being submissive to her, meant that decisions regarding their life together were for her to make, not him, all of them. If she felt he had displeased her in some way and she felt that for this she wanted to spank him for having embarrassed her, that was her decision to make. She would then carry out his punisment, to whatever level she felt his offence deserved, in whatever way she thought appropriate. She might decide he only deserved banishment to the spare room, which might hurt the submissive as much as a spanking, although in a different way, or she might decide he actually deserved a caning. How many strokes and how hard, were again, for her to decide. He ended by saying that as a submissive, her boyfriend would accept whatever she decided. Her decision was made to please her not him. She didn't have to fulfil any of his fantasies, unless she wanted to.

There was a second reply to this question, where similar sentiments were expressed, but this writer also suggested that, should the submissive's perfomance in bed not be to his lady's satisfaction, his punishment for failing her like this, as he said had happened in his own relationship, was that she had taken a lover, causing humiliation to him, her submissive partner. The writer said, he was expected to pick out and make ready the clothes she would wear when she went to meet her lover, and heaven help him if her lover was not pleased with his selection for the night. Her lover never wore a condom, and always finished inside her. When she returned home it was part of his duty to 'clean up' any mess. He would perform oral sex on her until she climaxed. Sometimes the lover came to the house, and on these occasions, sometimes he was allowed to watch his partner being satisfied by him, before 'cleaning up' afterwards.

Sarah was totally shocked. To her this sounded like the most extreme perversion she could imagine, but then, if John had got an erection when Mick had suggested exactly this, maybe this was what he wanted too.

The suggestion that she might be unhappy with John's sexual prowess, she thought ridiculous. Just because Mick's cock was bigger, why did that mean he would do a better job of satisfying her? He had even suggested John might want to watch as he screwed her. If that had been what had given John an erection, no wonder Mick had laughed at him. Did the thought of her with another man turn John on? Did he want her to take a lover?

As that thought came to her, Sarah cried out and dropped her phone in shock. She just sat, staring at the wall, unable to think or to do anything. David heard her cry and came out of his office. He spoke to her, but she didn't seem to hear him. He saw her phone on the desk and picking it up, scrolled through the question and the answers to it. He quickly put it in his pocket. He fetched a cup of water from the cooler and, returning to Sarah, offered it to her. "Have a drink of water Sarah, please, let us talk about this." He begged her.

Once again he went to his knees before her, holding the cup of water and gently speaking to her, reassuring her he was there for her, "I am so sorry Sarah, this is all my fault, I will resign, I'll go. I can't bear seeing you like this. Please, whatever you want I will do, but please speak to me." She didn't seem to hear him, although there were tears in her eyes now. He leaned forward, put his arms arround her and gently kissed her on the lips. "Sarah" he whispered to her, "It's all right, I am here. Please listen to me. I need you to speak to me, tell me what I must do, please."

He was about to kiss her again when there was a tap on the office door and before he could respond it opened. One of the secretaries looked in. "Oh God!" thought David, "That was close." Quick as a flash he said, "Janet! Oh thank goodness. Sarah has had a shock and it seems to have completely stressed her out. I don't know what to do. Can you help me?"

Janet rushed over and put her arms round Sarah, hugging her and talking to her. After a couple of seconds, Sarah shuddered and the light came back into her eyes. She looked over Janets shoulder at David, who breathed a sigh of relief. Then her arms went round Janet, hugged her close and she winked at him. Then she just began to cry into Janet's shoulder. David had never even seen her get emotional let alone cry, and like most men, confronted with a womans tears he was lost. Janet just held her and let her cry, then held out her hand for the water, which David gave her. "It's all right Sarah" she said, "Take a drink of this, you will feel better." Sarah took the water but was shaking so much, Janet had to keep holding it for her. She took a couple of sips and began to calm down. "Oh God!" She groaned, "What happened?"

"I was in my office," David replied, "I heard you cry out and came to see what was wrong. You were just sitting staring at the wall. I was trying to get you to tell me what was wrong, when Janet happened by and she came to help."

"My phone, where is my phone?" Sarah cried, desperate that no one should see what she had been reading.

"I have it here, it is safe," said David.

Janet was looking into Sarah's eyes, trying to judge if she really was OK. "I think you should go and get checked out," she said, "Shall I phone for an ambulance?"

"No, don't do that, I will be all right now" Sarah said, sounding more like her old self. Then she wrapped her arms around Janet, hugged her, then pulling back just a little, she said, "Thank you, I just needed someone to hold me then." Their eyes met and as if on impulse, Sarah kissed her. Not a big sexy kiss, but definitely more than a 'friendship' touch of lips. Janet didn't pull away, but, after a few seconds, as if she had just realised what she had done, Sarah Pulled back. "Oh God! I am so sorry," she gasped "I don't know why I did that ...... I am so sorry Janet...... I didn't mean ...... What must you think of me ...... I ...... Please forgive me.

Janet held her and gently stroked her hair, "It's all right ... It doesn't matter, It was just the shock, I was here, and you needed someone. I am just glad I came by and was able to help." She leaned forward and whispered into Sarah's ear, very quietly so that David wouldn't hear, "Actually I rather enjoyed it, if ever you feel the need to do it again, call me."

Sarah blushed a little and was about to speak, but Janet gave a little shake of her head. Sarah gave a tiny nod to show she understood, then said, "I think I must have fainted. I had a shock and I didn't have time for breakfast this morning. It must have caught up with me, I will be all right now."

David looked at them. "Thank you so much Janet, I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't happened by.

Janet looked at her watch, "Oh No!" She said, "I was supposed to be with Mr Davies 10 minutes ago, he will be furious, you know what a stickler he is for punctuality. I had better run."

David put his hand on her shoulder, "Give me a moment" he said. Picking up the phone he checked for the number and dialled. "Peter, It's David ...... OK now, thank goodness. Look, I have Janet with me and I believe she should have been with you. ............ Yes that's why I am phoning ............... Peter ... listen, Sarah has had a bad shock and for a few moments she was hysterical. I heard her, but I am useless if a woman is crying ............ I know, it's not something us men can cope with, is it. Anyway, Janet was passing on her way to you, heard the commotion and came to my rescue. She took over and it looks as if things are ok now, but she is upset because she should have been with you ......... I know, but I would consider it a huge favour, to me, if you wouldn't put a de-merit on her file for lateness ......... I really didn't know what to do and she was wonderful ......... That's great, I owe you one Peter, thanks. Hang on a minute, a thought has occurred to me, aren't you looking for a new P.A? ......... Yes, I know, how many pieces of 'eye candy' have you interviewed so far? ............ I thought so. Look Peter, I know its nice to have a sexy 19 year old, with legs up to her armpits, to decorate the outer office, but tell me, how many times have you tried to pinch Sarah from me? ......... A word to the wise Peter, if I didn't have Sarah, after the way Janet, came into an unexpected situation, and calm as anything, took over and set things right, I would take her on for the post in a heartbeat ......... Ha ha ha, In your dreams pal, Sarah stays with me. - But seriously, why keep looking outside, when what to me, looks like the perfect candidate, is right under your nose ............ It's your decision obviously, but do yourself a favour and interview her. You can do it this morning while she is with you ...... Yes don't make a big thing of it, just an informal chat. I honestly think she could be exactly what you need ...... OK. Thanks Peter, and think about that. I'm telling you, there is a lot to be said for having a regular secretary and assistant ...... honestly, I would be lost without Sarah and I think Janet could be just the one for you ............ Exactly ... Yes, I know she might not be 19, with a mini skirt and big boobs, but have you found one like that who doesn't have nothing in her head except the latest fashions and a new pair of shoes? ............ Yes I think she is very nice too, but that isn't why I am suggesting her, what you need is someone efficient who knows what she is doing ...... When you need something typing, or some filing doing, do you just ask for someone to come up, or do you ask for Janet? ...... I thought so ......... No Way! You find your own assistant. Ask her when she gets there if she would like to apply. She looks to me like she is a very capable lady, and she's not exactly bad to look at either, but that is secondary. Look, got to rush, thanks for that favour ...... Yes! Of course I will let you know how Sarah is ...... Speak to you soon ... Bye."