All Comments on 'Working with Trista Ch. 05'

by amberbmaid

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

A great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow cool

i hope you will be publishing the next year soon. I envy him so much. would give anything to be in his place

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just leave

It simply doesn't seem to be in the realm of plausibility that he would agree to a one year term with such one-sided rules. And that makes the story unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Mr. 3/13/13 Just Leave:

Maybe it's time for you to come clean with your desires. You read 2 amberbmaid stories in one day and dis them both. Why bother reading a second? He's supposed to just go back to average Joe? Boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
How about

taking the silly cage and shoving it up her ass as your reply? That way she would know you regained a little of your self-respect and wasn't going to accept a manipulative, abusive bitch use you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
How did she feel?

When he left her at the airport? And never called or saw her again? Like the idiot she was? Seems fitting. She's a manipulative user. Why would he stay with her? Why would any man stay with her. Just too ridiculous a premise . This was total garbage, even for fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great series

I love how she took complete control in just a week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fun story

Very fun story, fast moving.

pantyhosefunpantyhosefunalmost 2 years ago

In my fantasy i wish I was that guy, but as the old saying goes, somethings are best left as a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Would have laughed at her the second she started and asked her what universe did she live in?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useramberbmaid@amberbmaid
I first noticed I enjoyed humiliation in high school, and submissiveness in college. I've enjoyed pursuing such experiences since, and have gotten a lot of good ideas from this site. I'm just an average guy who has been lucky enough to live out some of my fantasies such a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES