Works Well with Others

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drscar
drscar
802 Followers

Lyssa lifted herself off my cock in order to get her breath. She sat up and wiped off her chin, probably one of the sexiest things I've ever seen. She crawled up between Jen and myself and gave each of us a kiss in turn. She kneeled between us and grabbed my cock with one hand and used her other hand to play with Jen's pussy. The two of us lay back on the bed while Lyssa got off on having us both in her hands.

Jen and I leaned over and kissed while Lyssa was molesting us, but out of the corner of my eye I could see Lyssa was like a kid in a candy store having all the toys she wanted to play with at her disposal.

My cock was throbbing. Each tug of her hand seemed to make me even more turgid. I could hear the slopping noises coming from Jen's pussy as Lyssa's fingers worked their way in deeper and deeper. I looked down and saw that Lyssa's hand was completely soaked.

It was time for me to drive my cock inside of someone's body; I didn't really care who's. I rolled onto my side to face Jen, and Lyssa aimed me at Jen's drenched opening. I slid in so easily and so fast that Lyssa almost didn't have time to move her fingers out of the way.

It was like dipping my cock in a vat of hot liquid. Jen's pussy seared my flesh and yet coated it completely. When I withdrew there were beads of Jen's liquid running down my cock, which Lyssa immediately licked off before shoving me back inside Jen's body. Watching the process repeat itself a few times gave me an idea.

I pulled Lyssa up beside me and then pulled Jen on top of me. Jen bottomed out on my cock riding cowgirl, and then I pulled her off me. My cock looked shellacked with all of Jen's wetness coating me. I pulled Lyssa onto me, having her straddle me. She took me in her hands, but I pushed them away.

I leaned her back, and caught her surprised look. She leaned back on her arms and balanced herself as I grabbed my slick cock and aimed it farther back along her ass crack. I saw a look of surprised excitement cross her face.

"Oh, you naughty boy!" she cooed. "Yes, do that."

Jen watched in amazement as I pressed my oiled cock between Lyssa's ass cheeks and found its mark. Lyssa began rotating her hips in tiny circles, and I felt the head begin to ease its way into her ass. Neither I nor Jen could watch it go in, so Jen moved around to get a better look.

Lyssa closed her eyes and bit her lip, bearing down a little more but trying to work me into her ass with her tiny movements. She was, quite literally, attempting to screw me into her ass.

"That's so hot!" Jen whispered. I pulled Jen closer to the joining between me and Lyssa to get a better look, and swing her leg over my face. From this position I got a stellar view of Jen's pussy and grabbed her ass with my hands so that I could slither my tongue inside her.

The tip of my tongue found its mark on Jen's clit about the same time as the head popped past Lyssa's sphincter ring, causing both of them to moan at the same time. This was followed by giggling by all three of us, the levity breaking some invisible ice barrier and let all inhibitions fall away. We were now just three friends fucking around.

Lyssa's giggling managed to push her ass down farther on my cock and Jen settled herself against my face. From my position, looking up over the half-moon curves of Jen's ass, I could see Lyssa's face warped into an exquisite "O" as she adjusted herself around me.

A moment later I felt an odd sensation, one that I had never felt before. The tightness of Lyssa's body gripping mine was suddenly accompanied by the hot gust of Jen's breathing. This was followed by a probing tongue around my pelvis. I felt Jen lick and kiss the base sucking gently on the skin, and then licking up towards my cock.

Her tongue disappeared and I knew she must be working her way up Lyssa's pussy, confirmed a split second later by Lyssa's eyes shooting open wide in shock. Her ass gripped my cock with a ferocious clench, and I couldn't help but smile as Jen pressed her pussy down upon my face.

My mouth and chin were soaked in no time. Jen produced such copious amounts of fluid that I had the crazy notion that I needed to be careful, lest I drown.

Death by pussy, I chuckled to myself.

I worked my tongue into Jen's pussy and pulled her ass cheeks apart with my hands. This had the benefit of not only getting a positive response from Jen, but also allowed me to see Lyssa's body better. Her breasts moved up and down with each deep breath as she rocked up and down on my cock, obviously pressing against Jen's mouth.

I felt Jen's lips and tongue every once in a while upon my pelvis, and when Lyssa rose so that just the head was captured inside her, I occasionally felt Jen licking along the shaft. Jen was very good at what she was doing, so much so that for a moment I wondered if she had had this kind of experience before or was just very good at improvising.

With her ass cheeks in my hands, it took no effort for me to slide my fingers across her slick labia, getting Jen's natural lubricant all over my fingers. I played with her ass with my fingertips, and a moan and booty shake told me that I was being encouraged.

I sank my finger into Jen's ass slowly, but deliberately. By the time I got to the first knuckle she was pounding my face hard with her hips, and I clasped my lips around her clit and suckled. Jen attacked Lyssa's clit in return, and I watched Lyssa try to scream but find it impossible to do so while breathing so hard.

Inwardly I chuckled to myself. "I start something here," I thought, "And it comes out there." I began to play with Jen even more to see if I could get her to attack Lyssa more vigorously.

My game was short lived, however, as Lyssa was reaching the point of no return. She was bucking against Jen's face, holding her hair in her hand, and fucking my cock with her ass as fast as she could go. Her voice started rising and I could tell - as I'm sure could Jen - that she was going to come and come hard.

I started fucking Jen's ass with my finger and sucked on her clit at the same time, trying to match Lyssa. Jen was concentrating on Lyssa's orgasm and wouldn't be able to come right away, but I wanted to provide my own encouragement.

"Yes!" Lyssa cried out. "Lick me! Lick my clit you slut! Make me come!"

Jen never missed a beat. I could feel her ass and legs shaking with effort as she worked away at Lyssa's clit, and felt my cock rubbed nearly raw by Lyssa's pounding.

A scream pierced the room as Lyssa's eyes and mouth opened wider than I ever believed possible. Her arms flailed around trying to grab something to hold on to, and her ass sank down on my cock completely, fully burying me inside her body. I could feel her ass and pussy squeezing in convulsion, and she clutched her breasts with one hand, Jen's hair in the other.

I never let up on Jen's pussy, though, nor her ass. She finally was able to take her mouth off of Lyssa and allowed herself to find her own breathing rhythm. One hand reached behind her and grabbed my hand, forcing it deeper into her ass and more forcefully.

"Fuck me," she cried. "Fuck my ass hard!"

I started stroking my finger in and out of her ass, but it wasn't enough. "Harder!" she pleaded.

I inserted a second finger and started vibrating my hand in and out.

Still, it wasn't enough. She grabbed my wrist and tried to get me to pound her even more. I got the hint and started to jackhammer my hand in and out of her ass while holding her hips down so that her pussy crushed my mouth.

It was hard to breathe, and my wrist was screaming in pain. The angle was all wrong, the exhaustion was mounting. I all but forgot my cock in Lyssa's ass as I just tried to bring Jen to the orgasm she so desperately needed.

She shifted her rhythm a little but I did not. I continued in the same strength and pace as she seemed to like it, but her hips seemed to regroup. Her legs shot out in a straight, rigid line and she started to clench her ass muscles slowly, then relaxed as I pounded in to her. They gradually grew tighter and tighter and then relaxed again, allowing me to own her ass and pussy with my fingers and tongue.

The clenching grew stronger and tighter, the relaxing shorter and fewer. I felt the bedsheets move as she clenched them between her fists, gaining leverage. She was clenching and releasing, clenching and releasing, and I needed to work through this.

Any time now, I thought. I was in pain, my wrist aching with a dull throb, my fingers starting to become numb. My cock remained hard only because it was trapped inside Lyssa's body, but she hadn't moved for several moments, fixated by Jen's whole-body ravaging.

Jen began rocking her body back and forth, sliding up and down my body.

Soon, soon, I told myself. Soon it will be worth it...

Jen raised her head and leaned against Lyssa for support. Lyssa cradled Jen's head in-between her breasts as Jen's orgasm approached. We've heard the cliche about a woman's orgasm approaching like an oncoming freight train, but never had I actually witnessed so close a description.

Jen's body was rotating in rhythm, the cadence picking up the pace, accepting and using my steady pounding and licking. Her body oscillated very much like the wheels of a locomotive.

Without warning, she suddenly jumped gears, and gripped my wrist holding it still, screaming into Lyssa's chest. A gush of fluid covered my face and neck as Jen came. I felt a pool of liquid gather in the divot of my collarbone.

The three of us lay there, waiting for Jen's body to calm down, when we heard Jen sobbing softly. Slightly alarmed, Lyssa tilted up her head to ensure Jen was okay.

"No, no," Jen reassured us, tears in her eyes. "That was so good! I guess it was more of a release than I realized."

Jen got up, and Lyssa extricated herself from me. We moved into the bathroom and ran the water, then all three of us jumped in. I managed to find myself with four hands all over my body, soaping me up and cleaning me off.

The water felt good over my body, but was nothing compared to the exquisite touch of these two women. They had teased, tortured, fondled, and molested me but didn't let me come. Now they were going to make up for it.

They took turns sucking me, sharing me back and forth in the shower stall the way that friends might share a bottle at a beach bonfire. They each played with me, keeping a playful competition between them, each trying to outdo the other in various tongue flicks and deep-throating.

I finally had had enough. I pulled them both up and turned them around to face the wall of the shower. With the water beating down upon my back, I took my cock in my hand and aimed it at Jen's pussy. I slid inside and felt her wetness hadn't diminished at all. This girl was obviously good to go for many more hours. I slid my cock in and out of her pussy for a few more strokes, and then withdrew.

I replaced my cock with my hand as I guided myself into Lyssa's pussy. Unlike Jen, Lyssa's pussy was contoured slightly different, and not as wet. For me, this turned out to be a good thing as Jen's lubrication made it easy for me to invade Lyssa, but gave me the friction I needed.

I suddenly took a sobering look at what was happening. I looked down at my fingers in Jen's pussy, but the real eye-opener was Lyssa. Here I was, with my cock deeply embedded in my work colleague. I realized how much I had wanted this, wanted her and how this was going to be the only time I would get the chance to do this.

I had toyed with the idea of shifting back and forth, fucking each of them a few strokes at a time, but this thought sobered me up. After tonight, I wouldn't be able to do this ever again, and I wanted to enjoy every single moment.

"I'm sorry, Jen," I said. "But I've got to fuck Lyssa right now. Would you mind?"

Jen stood up and smiled. Lyssa looked up at Jen. "I want you to watch us," Lyssa said. Jen smiled even brighter.

Lyssa turned back at me as far as she could, and smiled at me. "Fuck me, James," she said. "I've wanted you to fuck me for ages. Empty yourself inside me."

I didn't need any additional prompting. I grabbed onto Lyssa's hips and started fucking her pussy hard. I looked over and saw Jen was cupping her breast with one hand and playing with herself with the other.

I grew selfish, focusing only on what I was feeling. I began thinking of all the times Lyssa and I had been together, all the times we had hidden this desire that we both felt and didn't know the other felt it as well. My mind replayed the moment under the desk earlier, and I felt my cock twitch and grow even harder.

I reached for Lyssa's breasts but given the angle it was too difficult, so I put my hands back on her hips. Jen reached over with one hand and began massaging Lyssa's dangling breasts with one hand on my behalf, and Lyssa's moan echoed in the shower.

My mind reflected on all the times I had wondered about Lyssa's body, about what her professional demeanor hid. I had wondered, and hoped, that underneath it all there was a nymphomaniac slut, at least that's what I fantasized about whenever I allowed myself the luxury of thinking about her outside of a work context.

Take me any way you want, she had said, and I had. Tomorrow things would go back to the way they were, and if I knew her like I thought I knew her, we would likely never speak of this ever again. This was truly a one-time-only deal. But for now, I had my cock buried balls-deep inside her pussy, and I was going to savor the moment.

I felt Lyssa's hands between her legs, rubbing her clit at first, and I felt her fingernails as they reached down around my cock. She reached a little further and held my balls, coaxing them with gentle squeezing movements. A less experienced woman would have squeezed too hard and caused pain, but Lyssa was masterful with her stroking.

I was well on my way to an orgasm when she started doing this, but with her skillful ministrations I jumped to the head of the queue. I felt a tingling in my ass and hips, a familiar pressure of an orgasm that originated all over my body, that told me that the point of no return was mere seconds away.

Gripping her hips in my hands, I started pounding away at her body. The air hissed through my clenched teeth, and each thrust was accompanied by a grunt. Sweat mixed with the shower's water, and I looked up to see Jen watching me with unbridled amazement and arousal.

I looked her straight in the eye and never blinked as I shouted that I was going to shoot my come deep inside Lyssa's body. Jen opened her mouth as if to speak, but didn't say anything. Her hand was whisking away at her own clit in unashamed fervor.

My come rocketed out of my balls, prompted in no small part by Lyssa's deftness with her fingers, and I felt my cockhead expand in her grasping pussy. The fluid shot through the shaft like a bullet through the barrel of a gun, and launched itself deep into Lyssa's womb.

My eyes never left Jen's as I cried out with my orgasm. Jen's eyes opened wide as she watched me, and her legs gave out. She collapsed onto the floor of the shower but her fingers never left her pussy, She brought herself to a second orgasm and clamped her legs tightly around her own wrists.

She lay gasping in a heap, her breathing shallow and ragged. Turning my head slightly I could see that Lyssa was watching her closely as well. Jen apparently was a woman who had very powerful orgasms, and neither I nor Lyssa were used to such power in such a small woman.

I withdrew my cock from Lyssa's body, and she straightened up, smiling broadly. I leaned against the wall for support, and saw both Jen and Lyssa's eyes divert to my half-erect yet still throbbing penis, the water falling from the shower down across the head and my balls onto Jen's legs on the floor.

Suddenly, for no particular reason, the giggles started. I don't know who started it, but pretty soon the three of us were struggling to breathe through fits of laughter.

The rest of the shower was playtime for us, with hands and soap everywhere. There wasn't a nipple or mouth or genitalia that wasn't molested or caressed at some point, but the mood was light and goofy. In retrospect I suppose that awkwardness would have been far more common and usual but instead there was nothing more natural than the three of us playing in the water.

We collapsed on the bed, all three of us, and fell asleep in a tangle of naked limbs and body parts.

I awoke to find my cock being sucked by Lyssa as Jen was getting dressed. She was watching us as she put on her jacket and shoes.

"Oh, look who's finally awake!" she said, cheerfully. She came over to me and gave me a kiss on the lips, her tongue dancing across mine. "I'm sorry, but I have to get home and change into more appropriate clothes for work."

She leaned over the bed towards Lyssa. "Thank you so much," she said to Lyssa, "That was the most incredible night of my life."

Lyssa smiled, and they kissed deeply. Jen's hand snaked around my cock. "And you," she said to me, grinning broadly. "Next time, you're going to have to save some of this for me!"

With that, she deep-throated my cock and sucked me hard. It was the most excruciatingly wonderful feeling I'd ever had, and instantly regretted not exploring Jen further last night.

She let my cock go and stood up, immensely proud of herself. She looked me square in the eye and gave me a smile that told me that I had missed something extremely powerful.

She reached into her purse and took out two cards and slid it onto the desk. She didn't say anything more, but winked at both of us before blowing us a kiss and walking out the door.

Jen started placing little kisses around my cock. "Are you going to take the card?" she asked.

"I'm tempted," I admitted.

"So am I," she agreed.

I said nothing, and she went back to sucking me off. She worked her way up and down my cock just as expertly as before; if anything, she was even better.

I came in her mouth, and sighed wistfully.

"Oh," she said, feigning hurt. "Was I not as good as before?"

I smiled at her. She knew damn well how good she was. "I'm only sad because we'll not be able to have moments like this again."

She nodded, and then smiled reassuringly. "That's true. This was a one-time thing."

She kept rubbing my cock gently. "At least," she added slowly, her gaze returning thoughtfully at my cock, "we now have some very important questions answered." As she played with me a bead of come started to drip from the head, which she made a show of sticking out her tongue and lapping up.

"True," I said. But now I'm not sure whether or not it's better or worse. "At the very least I don't have to feel guilty about fantasizing about you."

She grinned broadly. "Oh, James," she said in a mock scold. "If you had to feel guilty, then I would have to feel guilty. And I'm just not that type of girl."

My cock twitched at the notion of her masturbating to fantasies about me, and I found her encouraging me to stay hard.

"How much time before we have to get to the airport?" I asked.

She looked at the clock, then back at me. "Long enough," she said. She climbed on top of me and eased herself onto my dick.

Sighing in contentment, or at the least a moment of wistful longing, she rotated her hips until she was settled on the base. I felt her body squeeze me from the inside. "One last time," she said, her eyes closing as she rested her hands onto my chest for balance and leverage. "One last time."

drscar
drscar
802 Followers