World of Clones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaahhh!" the professor said appreciatively and to me in a hoarse voice: "This time, take the ass!"

I looked at the absolutely most perfect ass that I had ever seen and inhaled the wonderful scent of her clear, viscous, love juices that dripped from her asshole and cunt! What a sight! I launched my fat dickhead, aiming at the tight asshole, and to my surprise her ass opened up and all the length of my dick but for an inch or so slid effortlessly up her slim body! Then the peristaltic movements of her rectum started to massage my cock in the most wonderful way, so I just stood still and let her do the work! Unbelievable that she could do this while at the same time concentrating on deep throating the old man's cock! Needless to say that our moaning cries soon filled the room again, before we almost simultaneously exploded in a wild orgasm!

...to be continued!

12