All Comments on 'World of Ranicke Bk. 02 Ch. 04'

by maxd01

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
bokhun8614bokhun8614almost 10 years ago
too accepting

I do enjoy the series, my only thought is that everybody is way too accepting of strangers and different cultures. I have lived in several cultures and seen how they keep to themselves. Wouldn't this be doubly so for a clan or tribe?

cliuincliuinalmost 10 years ago
Great story

It's a great story and with very graphic description , you can almoust see with your eyes like a movie . The story shows the life of nomadic people very well , with some yearts ago I traveled with a small gipsy tribe and your story and the life of nomad gipsies have more similirities except of cours the batles and nonhumans , but they have similar believes and rites. But like Jimmy you can break a rule , a rite or a law with out intention .

About your drinking problem I have faith in you , if your mind can produce something soo magical like your stories you can face your problems .

tazmuntazmunalmost 10 years ago
I do love your writing....and catgurls.....:)

um...please pounce on me!

I hope you continue...I'm disturbed because you don't have more comments and to the 2 you do have at this time I would remind you this is a fantasy type of world and he can write it anyway he likes. Basing the fantasy world on our existence limits everything...although enough to keep us grounded is likely a good idea.

So good to allow oneself such daydreams, so hard to come back to our boring reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I think your story is really great.

I am a big fan of these types of stories. I have a list of stories I like and this will be added to it. It is interesting the way the story has progressed. I think that having him travel back to his world and bringing back the others was a pretty cool addition. The way the totem spirits came and welcome them was neat and makes you think it was all part of Destiny's great plan. Now that Nag is the mystic I wonder what is in store for Pam and Bear. I think Pam will be an artist and Bear might become the new head shaman. I hope I'm on the right track here but if not oh well lol. As for the addition of Sheeha possibly becoming pregnant I have to laugh at poor Jim. I truly look forward to seeing what else you have to put in the story that is if you plan to continue. Thank you for the new chapters you have added. From your fan R.S:)

werewolfsmatewerewolfsmateover 9 years ago
Love it!!

Please keep up the good work!

I really enjoy all of your stories so please please continue all of them!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous