World of Ranicke Bk. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was the perfect lead in as far as Thomas was concerned. "I know you don't kiss and tell but what did you do to Sheeha? I have never seen her quite so cuddly. She is still feisty but she has almost melted into your arms several times today."

Jim shrugged. "Not really sure but maybe she is just glad I am home with Alon. She was definitely horrified by our vanishing and pleased when we came back." He dunked his head under the warm water and leaned back again. "The only other thing I can think of is what that warrior was talking about that night after the ceremony."

He glanced at Thomas. "You know the night I am talking about, when we were discussing the women in our lives. He mentioned the excitement of seeing if the ladies would submit when you bit their neck." Jim shrugged and leaned back and kept relaxing.

Thomas got an odd look on his face which Jim didn't see since his eyes were closed. "Just to make sure you grasped her scruff and what did she do then?"

Jim almost didn't answer since it was getting close to his boundary on what he talked about. After a few moments of contemplation he decided it wasn't to intimate. "She lifted her chin, her body tensed up and I bit her neck and then licked where I had bit." It didn't seem like a huge deal to him and she had definitely seemed to enjoy it.

Thomas groaned when Jim said that. "Well I hope you don't mind having a child with her. Normally the only time a male will do that with a female puma is when he wants a child with her." Good god Moran and Piquel were going to drop a load if she did get pregnant.

That got Jim's attention. He sat up and stared at Thomas. "Say what? What are you talking about? She has told me she wants to mate with a puma warrior and have children when she is older." Jim started to look angry since he had a feeling that Thomas was messing with him and he didn't appreciate it.

Thomas immediately noticed the expression on Jim's face and tried to pacify him. "I know that Jim but what I am telling you is true. During non-heat times if a female submits it is a way of showing affection and a deep caring. During heat it usually sets things in motion for a pregnancy."

Jim kept glowering at him and stood and climbed out of the pool. "I am not amused Thomas and I do not wish to talk about it any further." He stalked over to where the towels and his clean clothing were and toweled off. Once dressed he jerked on his rain cloak and left the bathing area. Before he got home he was going to have to take a few minutes and relax.

Back at the hot springs Dan was giving Thomas a measuring look and decided that he was being serious. "Jim is going to be in for a huge shock isn't he? How long are puma pregnancies? Does this have any further implications between the two of them?" Yes he was being nosy but Jim was a good friend and it might also impact on Dan and the others.

Thomas sighed and leaned his head back. "Most likely and they are normally six or so months. Most pregnancies range from six months to nine months depending on the species. It also depends on if the parents are from the same basic species." One hand came up and he rubbed an ear for a moment. "As far as further implications that totally depends on the two of them. Pregnancy outside of being mates isn't all that uncommon. What is important is that both people involved have agreed to it so that there are parents for the child."

Dan leaned his head back as well. "Oh god this place is going to drive me nuts I think. There is going to be so many species specific information we simply don't have. I have lived in a number of cultures but they were all human." He would talk with Jim tomorrow if needed. "Well I am going to find my mate and then some food. I will talk to you later."

As Dan started getting out so did Thomas and they toweled off and dressed in silence. With a nod to each other they left the bathing area in different directions. Dan headed back towards the caravan he was now sharing with Nang. As far as the girls he didn't have a problem with them spending time with Jim's kids. It would help them to learn how to interact with the different species.

Jim took a circular route to get to his caravan and by the time he made it there he was far more relaxed. He still felt Thomas was having fun at his expense but before he really got angry he would talk to Sheeha. Once in the main tent he hung up the axe and cloak.

Sorrel heard him come in and walked out of the adult's tent and gave him a good hug and kiss. "Relax and take your time. We talked about it and everyone likes the idea of getting private time with you and our kids. I have also scheduled a time for you to eat with the children as well."

He returned the hug and kiss and relaxed with her in his arms for a few minutes. "Good idea since I don't want them feeling left out at all." He nibbled on one ear and rubbed his nose against hers. "I will talk to you later." With one last kiss he walked into the adult's tent and found the other three ladies in there.

Sheeha was cuddling one of Nasha's babies and was playing keep the whiskers away from the baby. Nora was sitting with Tonya and Nasha was feeding their other baby. He leaned against a pole and enjoyed the site of the women relaxing. "And this is why I became a member of the tribe. It wasn't for any reason other than to love the women in my life. Have some kids and raise them to be good tribe members."

The three looked up at him and smiled. Jim walked over and gave Nora a good hug and kiss. After a quick tickle for Tonya and a hug he gave Sheeha a hug and peck as well. Then he settled down next to Nasha and lightly stroked Keirie's cheek. "Such lovely babies we made." He looked up at Nora and raised an eyebrow.

She simply smiled at him and continued cuddling with Tonya. "Well it is time for us to eat and enjoy your meal. Do you want us to take the babies while you eat?" Nora was debating on if she wanted to get pregnant on her next heat or not. It was something she would need to discuss with Jim later.

Jim shook his head. "No thank you. The meals that I talked about are for family time. I want to spend time with my mates and our children. I also want to spend an evening or two with my other children as well." As Sheeha handed him Eelios he gave her a light kiss. "Be in eventually."

When Jim wrapped an arm around Nasha she leaned into it and rested her head on his shoulder. She closed her eyes and simply enjoyed the feel and scent of him. With Keirie at her breast and Eelios in Jim's arms she felt far more relaxed. "This feels so good Yimmy. I wanted you back so much and back in our arms." She rubbed her head against his shoulder.

He tucked her head into his shoulder and sighed in contentment. "It feels so good to be back in your arms and our babies with us. I realized just how much all of you mean to me when I got pulled back to my world." He tensed up as he was talking and had to force himself to relax. "I loved all of you since before we actually mated. I have never stopped loving you but facing that I might never see any of you again..." Jim turned his head so his face was in her hair and he took several deep breaths to calm down.

"I think the babies are asleep and fed and not stinky. Let's tuck them in and relax over dinner." He was almost tempted to take her to bed as well but that would have to wait. They carried the babies over to the crib and tucked them in and he had to smile. "Love you two little beasties."

They settled down for the meal and it was a quiet affair. There was some cuddling and trading bits of food as well as talking. Both made sure that it was just general subjects and not anything important. Dinner was finally over and he was laying there with Nasha curled up next to him. "That was very enjoyable and I think I am going to see about ensuring we do it again, maybe once a month or so. We need time as mates and families as well as all of us together."

She had one arm wrapped around his chest and was listening to what he was saying as well as his heartbeat. "I like that idea as well and I am sure the ladies will as well." She licked his neck and ear that was closest to her. When he leaned into it she had to smile and just for good measure gave him a low rrrr. "Just so you know what is waiting once Sheeha is done with her heat. I might just wear you out more than she will."

Jim almost popped a woody when she did that and he growled back. "Be good woman or I will let Sheeha deal with you." He did lean into the licking and after a bit more cuddling he spoke. "Well I should be going I guess. I don't have the urge to have a grumpy cat after me." He gave her a good kiss and rubbed noses with her before standing and leaving the tent.

Jim paused for a moment outside the tent Sheeha was in and was still rather annoyed with Thomas for the teasing. He wasn't finding it funny what so ever and was miffed that Thomas would even joke about something like that. The most frustrating part was Jim couldn't see any reason why Thomas would tease him that way. Usually there was a reason and he would figure it out eventually. This time it just didn't make any sense.

He only stopped for a moment or two or Sheeha would come and look for him. Instead of that he walked in and had to smile since she was curled up on some pillows on the floor. All she had on was her loincloth so he stripped down to his underwear and settled down next to her. "Evening Sheeha and thank you for giving me time with Nasha. I enjoyed the quiet evening with her and our pups." Jim wrapped an arm around her and looked at the plate of nibbles.

Sheeha gave him a gentle smile. "She needed it badly. That was a very good idea you came up with and I am looking forward to a dinner with you and Alon." She lightly rubbed her head against his chest before taking a nibble from the plate and popped it into her mouth.

It wasn't a large plate since both would have eaten earlier. The food was just something to play with as they cuddled and snuggled. Jim picked up a piece and held it out to her and smiled when she took it. She was still feeling more... He hated to say pliable but that was the term that really came to mind with him. As they were trading nibbles she was purring contentedly and he really debated on coming out and asking or trying to be subtle about it.

He finally leaned over and nibbled on her ear. "So someone had a great deal of fun last night huh?" Just for good measure he licked part of her ear. "Do I want to know what I did that might have excited the cute little kitty?" There was some amusement in his voice when he said that. He really hoped that he was coming across the way he wanted.

Sheeha leaned into his ministrations to her ear and closed her eyes and the purring got even louder. "I did and thank you Jim. I didn't really plan on possibly having a child this soon but your asking really pleased me." One hand started stroking his thigh as she was talking and she was enjoying the contact. She knew he didn't love her anything like he did his mates but she also knew that he was genuinely affectionate of her.

Jim almost freaked when she replied and he was beginning to think Thomas might not have been lying or teasing him. Now was the really important question, did he want to admit that he didn't realize he was asking her or not. Jim urged her over so she was straddling his lap. Once she was he started to gently stroke her fur on her sides and back. "I am pleased for you Sheeha." He snorted a bit. "I have a feeling Piquel is going to have a fit though."

Sheeha was feeling very relaxed and when he urged her on his lap she settled down where he wanted. Her eyes were closes and she had a very contented look on her face and was enjoying the gentleness. Normally she would have pounced on him but after last night the cat in her was very content. When he mentioned Piquel she had to snicker as well. "He might wonder if you are trying to expand on your harem."

At the moment all she was feeling was pure bliss from the attention Jimmy was giving her. She leaned forward and pressed her body against his. "Don't stop that feels so good." He had definitely learned what Sheeha liked when it came to having her fur stroked. Between then she could feel his erection and she was definitely ready for him. As he was stroking his fingers slowly worked their way down her back.

Since she was in heat the area around the base of her tail was extremely sensitive. The closer he got the more excited she was getting. It was finally too much and she slipped up a bit and once the position was right she slid down onto his erection and arched her back and moaned. "Please bite my neck again Yimmy." That had been almost explosive last night when he had.

Jim could tell that she was definitely enjoying the contact. When she slid home on him she arched her back and he had to smile. In this position both breasts were at the right level and he sucked a nipple in and started playing with it. Now that he had somewhat started to come to terms with what she had told him he complied. Well maybe not coming to terms but shock had sort of numbed everything so he went with it.

However unintentionally he had started this and he was going to finish it. "As you wish my lovely cat." Jim's hand slid up her neck and grasped her scruff and tilted her head back. Sheeha's entire body tensed up and he took a few minutes to lick her neck and nibble before biting down. Since he really didn't know how much pressure to use he gently increased it till her body melted again. Once he hit that point he licked her neck again and released her scruff though he did keep his hand there.

Sheeha simply didn't know what to do with all the sensations flooding her body. Normally she was a rather feisty lover and did a great deal of teasing in a sort of rough and tumble way. Right now all she wanted to do was to please him and make him happy. When he bit her throat her entire body clenched including her core.

Eventually they finished making love and were settled in bed with him curled around her. "Mmm that was enjoyable, as good or better than last night." She was doing a great deal of thinking as well. She knew that Jim wasn't from this world and still occasionally ran into things that just didn't add up for him. It was the little species specific things like biting a female's neck or even the way something was said.

Sheeha had to wonder if he had known what he was really doing last night. If she hadn't been in heat it simply would have been fun and one hell of a ride. During heat it was a totally different situation. Actually she had been sort of shocked when her body had reacted the way it had. "Yimmy might I ask a question?"

When she said that he sighed since he had a feeling he knew what she was going to ask. For a moment he almost blurted out that he hadn't known but didn't. "Well you can ask but not sure about the answer." His hand was resting on her lower abdomen and had to wonder if she was pregnant now. Just thinking about it was enough to start making him erect again.

She could feel his body reacting slightly and just to be a bit of a stinker she wiggled her bottom. She was rather hesitant when she asked. "I... Um,... Oh heck, did you know what you were doing last night?" She ducked her head slightly and turned it into the pillow in embarrassment.

Yup that was the question he was afraid of her asking. The last thing Jim wanted was to insult her by saying no but on the flip side of the coin he wasn't going to lie. "That is a yes and no answer. From what I understood yes I had a general understanding that when done correctly the Puma women loved it. No I didn't realize that I was asking you to carry my child till earlier when Thomas mentioned something about it."

God he wanted to perish on the spot but he wasn't going to. Before she could say anything he licked her ear and spoke again. "I am not saying I won't take responsibility and I do apologize for the misunderstanding." He nibbled an ear for a moment as well. "I have to admit having a little Puma cub does sound interesting. I guess this means you will get to introduce me to your family again?"

She listened to him and for a moment wanted to lash out at him. He should have asked before he had done anything. Sheeha almost felt like she was being betrayed by him and that he was just using her. She could have always gone to someone else to satisfy her needs during her heat but keeping it in house was what Sheeha preferred. Sorrel and the others indicated much the same as well.

Though she did stiffen up she resisted the urge to claw him till he finished speaking. Jim was the head of the family and she was the youngest adult there. That alone almost forced her to remain still and listen though she hated hearing what he was saying. When Jim started to nibble on her ear she did hiss at him though she also leaned into it. He did know what she liked and it showed.

"Do you really mean that Yim or are you just saying it? Tell me the truth." The hurt did show in her voice and she didn't bother trying to hide it. Hearing him say that he would take responsibility did help but at the moment her emotions were all over the place.

Jim pulled her closer and nuzzled her neck. "I do mean that Sheeha. I never brought it up because of your stated interests and goals. All I was trying to do was to ensure you had an enjoyable heat." He could feel the tenseness in her body and the hurt in her voice. "You are a part of this family Sheeha and we all love and care for you a great deal." One of his hands was still lightly pressed against her lower abdomen and was gently stroking the area.

"Before I ever came here I had pretty much settled for not having a mate or children. I did want a relationship and children but in my line of work it really wasn't a good idea." He nuzzled the back of her neck and licked an ear again. "Since I have come over here I have found people I can love and take care of, more children than I ever considered." There was amusement in his voice. "Good thing they aren't all mine by blood or you women would have worn me out."

"What I am trying to say is that if you are pregnant I am going to be here by your side the entire time. I will stand next to you when we introduce the cub to your Chief and your family." As he was talking he could feel her starting to relax some. "You are part of my family and I always take care of family."

Even though she was upset with him the little things he was doing such as the nuzzling and nips were having their effect on her. As Jim was speaking she listened and sniffed and couldn't hear or scent any lies from him. How this was going to change things she wasn't sure and though she was feeling better she was still feeling slightly annoyed with him. "You get to tell Sorrel and your Chief."

He winced when she said that. "Don't remind me about that. I have a feeling that is going to be a horribly awkward discussion and I also have to apologize to Thomas. He tried to warn me about what happened last night and I thought he was joking." He pressed his head against the back of hers and groaned. "You will be there though right? When I tell my mates you might be pregnant." God that was going to be horrible and he could already sense all the teasing he was going to be getting.

She snickered at him and his reaction. "I don't know. I am still sort of upset with you. You are going to have to make this up to me somehow. I will let you figure out how." His stroking her abdomen was most definitely starting to relax her and she could feel his erection pressing against her. "I might make you wait for a bit of fun as well and settle for lots of pouncing before I can't pounce anymore."

Jim snorted at her. "Sheeha I do care for you and will do what is needed to ensure our cub will be raised correctly and that you are taken care of. Do you know when you might know if you are pregnant?" Just for good measure he slid his hand up and started playing with one breast. "I have a feeling I could out wait the kitty and you can't pounce if you can't find me."