World of Ranicke Bk. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She growled at him and pushed his hand away from her breast. "Chances are good I am by now. To be positive it will take a few weeks before I will know." Sheeha did move Jim's hand down to her belly again and closed her eyes. "I am going to sleep." It was going to take a bit of time before she did go to sleep though.

Jim managed not to sigh at her comment. He didn't blame her for being upset with him and he rather wished he had asked more questions that night. "Good night Sheeha. I hope you sleep well." He pulled her a bit closer to him and rested his head against the back of hers and nuzzled a bit before closing his eyes. It also took him a while to fall asleep but eventually he did.

~~~

The next morning when he awoke he was on his stomach and Sheeha was curled up with her head and one arm across his back. He had to smile since she was snoring quietly. Jim knew if he moved she would wake and probably do something to get even with him. With his luck she would give his entire head a tongue bath and he hated walking out with his hair all mussed up. Instead he simply closed his eyes and relaxed for the moment. When she finally woke up he would move.

She had felt him wake up and debated on what to do. She wasn't as upset now as she had been last night but Sheeha wasn't going to let him know that. It would serve him right to suffer a bit. Maybe not too much but some. Sheeha relaxed for a while before sliding on top of his back and started nuzzling his neck. When he moved his hair out of the way she wrinkled her nose and bit him. It wasn't hard or drew blood but it was a bite.

Jim twitched when she did that and growled at her. "Darn it that hurt Sheeha." He rolled over so he was facing her and that was exactly what she had wanted.

She leaned forward and nipped his nose as her hand slide down the back of his neck and firmly grasped. When she did her nails came out just enough to prick the skin. When Jim's body tensed up she smirked at him. Sheeha knew that some days he felt she was a bit on the wild side and could be a bit rough in her play with him. She didn't try to convince him otherwise at the moment. "This is what you get for getting me pregnant and not realizing it." She leaned forward and started licking his throat.

Even before she had done that he knew that something was up. There was always a slight glint in her eyes as well as a position her ears would be in. When she grasped his neck he did freeze since he could feel the claws touching his skin. Right now he was actually a bit worried about what she might do to him. As she was licking his neck he could feel his pulse speeding up and then she bit down. When she did he knew he was going to have a bruise or two.

The worst part was his body was reacting to what she was doing and if he had his say about it they weren't going to be leaving the tent for a while. He was definitely starting to get a woody and could feel it pressed against her firm abdomen. His eyes were closed and he could feel his pulse against her teeth and it was both terrifying and arousing.

Sheeha started purring. "Good mousy, knows when not to move or the kitty might get him." She slowly released the hold on his neck and started licking it and then locked her arms around his head and gave him a really good face bath. Once she was done she rolled off him and pulled a shirt on. "I am going to the tents and then for a bath." As she swished her way out she knew that he was very aroused and knew she still had it.

Jim growled at her for leaving him that way since even in the loose pants his erection would show. "Damn female. Now I am going to have to stay here for a few till this starts to go away." Eventually he felt ready to leave the tent and headed out.

Moments later he was hating her again since Sorrel approached him and gave him a measuring look. "So Sheeha says you have some news for us?" She had a feeling she knew what it was and was annoyed he hadn't bothered asking them.

Jim groaned. "I am going to go shoot myself I think. Yes I need to talk to the three of you but later when the kids aren't around. I will explain and it was a total misunderstanding on my part." He really didn't need this right now. Once her heat was over he had a feeling he was going to be spending a week or two in the little's tent and dealing with diapers and taking them to the tents in the middle of the night.

She nodded at him. "Before our meal this evening and it had better be a good explanation." She turned and with an upset twitch of her tail stalked off elsewhere.

He sighed and started towards the tents and then the bath. It was going to be a long day for him and he knew it. Right now he really hoped that he wouldn't see Sheeha for a couple of hours or he might growl at her. That was most definitely not something he wanted to do in public. In the tent it wasn't quite as bad since there was in theory an expectation of privacy but if they got loud it would get around.

*****

Please vote and leave feedback and comments for me. I would really appreciate it since I want to know what my readers think of how my writing is doing. That isn't even mentioning that I feel my writing skills have gotten better over the last year or so.