All Comments on 'World of Ranicke Bk. 03 Ch. 01'

by maxd01

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Spuid cat

I really hate that stupid cat of schrodinger's.

Thanks

firerose78firerose78over 9 years ago
thank you

Thank you for your continued writing. You write fascinating stories that leave us readers wanting more. Keep tapping at that keyboard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Here is what I think

Since you are don't plan on bringing Jim back I will only read the first part of this series. That way it won't totally suck horse dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What the hell.

I don't know what you are doing to the story. I don't remember you writing in any other part of the story about a traitor amongst their people. Then you kill off the hero in the story and try to continue. Then the last parts in the story I don't understand what so ever. Are there other traitors that live on the planet Earth or what? I'm just going to say that you should have stoped after the first part before you added book two. Because this story is now heading straight down the toilet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
tst tst...

I just realise something the Dan in this story is the Dan in the next story. I had read them both at the same time and didn't pick it up til awhile ago.

maxd01maxd01over 8 years agoAuthor
@ most recent Anon

I didn't even think about it when I included Dan the human and his crew in WOR. It was after I had posted the second chapter with them involved before I realized it. Oops...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous