All Comments on 'Wrangler Butts Ch. 01'

by reddirtwriter

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
VampWriterVampWriterover 12 years ago
Great!

Loved this. Very funny and very hot, with a gret build-up. Hurry with more.

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Good story!

I liked this a lot. And it says ch1 so yay, more chapters with these two!

TexHubbyTexHubbyover 12 years ago
HOT!

Great story... great build up as well. Can hardly wait for the subsequent chapters. MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I like how you built it up with mainly Darin's POV so we didn't have much of an idea of where Mitch's head was. The rescue was we written. The best part was the vulnerability that Darin felt when he knew he'd been caught eyeing Mitch with no chance of explaining it away. You could feel the unease and the pain of his past as he waited to be beat or at minimum have Mitch begin a tirade on him. Good stuff. Look forward to more. I hope Mitch will tell us how long he's been wanting Darin.

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrover 12 years ago
Masculinity at Its Best

Thanks for a wonderful and believeable story of true man love! You demonstrated the tension we all feel when we just don't know about the other guy's sexuality. It would be great to hear Mitch's side of the story in the next chapter.....LOVED IT!

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 12 years ago
Very nice

I agree with nomo, looking forward to future chapters.

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
Manly tale

Hard, bare knuckle, nothing soft about it. And I enjoyed, decidedly so.

NymzanSusaurenNymzanSusaurenabout 12 years ago
Been there before...

Well, not the two males naked and sweaty, but the first little interlude with the realistic, veined 6" dildo...That part I find myself doing far more than I like. No, not while reading this, you perv...Lmao. Still...if they weren't cowboys or jerks, I might have. Simply not in the mood today. I might change my mind if the rest of this series is as interesting. Yes, I am female. So sorry...Can't help that. I find myself in the quandary your main boy here feels pretty often too. How do you think explaining to men that straight sex doesn't do it for you feels like? Much like a gay man telling another he is gay, a girl saying she loves to watch two men go at it is usually NOT a welcoming sight. They tend to run, when moments before they were loving being alone with me. Hell, half of the time I willing to suffer through the boredom. They aren't. They run. So far, only one guy has put on m-m porn and fucked me senseless.

podgapodgaalmost 12 years ago
How the heck did I miss this?

Wranglers, horses & ATVs, hairy cowboys, great sex, nice lively writing -- and I missed the whole thing when it came out. Guess I was too busy taking cover from the vampires, elves and emo high-school boys that seem to have taken over this site.

Great story and I'm looking forward to reading the rest. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

for some reason i cant log in . so comment from hotlover69

fucking fantastic hot read

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bloody Good

I want more. Good story.

davejames2117davejames2117about 7 years ago
sooooo erotic

loved every bit of your sexually stimulating tale I love 501s but your wrangler;s have changed my mind

lits64lits64about 7 years ago
Damn

I was glued to this chapter. Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

this is the best gay love story ever wrote xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous