Wrap party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holy fuck, this is incredible!

Holy fuck, I've just cum inside Natalia Dyer!

Holy fuck, what if she gets pregnant?

Holy fuck, what if this fucks up the filming schedule? I'll never work in Hollywood again!

With that last push inside of her while my body shook in pleasure, I gasped and quickly pulled my hips back out of her. Shooting three final ropes upwards and onto her stomach, we both collapsed. Her frame fell on top of me before she managed to roll herself off onto the side of the couch next to me. A soft giggle escaped her lips as she looked over to me with a wicked grin on her face. My eyes flickered softly and the feeling of post-nut clarity started to take hold of me.

"Holy fuck." I managed to gasp out, turning to look at her wondering just what she felt as well.

"Exactly." She said with a grin. "That was the best five minutes of my life!" There was a quiet moment between the two of us before she patted her hand on my chest. "Don't worry. You're coming back for season two."

Taking in some more deep breaths, a grin stretched across my face.

Well, that was some good news at least!