All Comments on 'Wrapdance'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yet another good'n

Another good read, your succubus storeys vary enough to make each one an interesting read, top stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well, that was, ah, different

Very hot, if somewhat bizzare. For some reason, I fell lucky that I didn't cum.

JnEricsonxJnEricsonxover 16 years ago
Once again, interesting stuff...

Still would love a story where the guy doesnt die and still get the succubus, happy ending of sorts? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very nice

Creative and pretty hot, as well. Don't know what that one fellow's pissing and moaning about - hot sex followed by adulterers dying: I call that a happy ending!

TyreeTyreeover 16 years ago
very creative use of the Myth

Nicely done, a nice 'inside-out' look at the myth of succubi.

Varian PVarian Pover 16 years ago
Visceral, creepy and fun

You succinctly captured some of the flavor of Moscow and served up a brutally entertaining little morality tale that's also juicy and hot. Well done.

Five_EightFive_Eightover 14 years ago
Another fine one!

Of all your many yarns this has to be my favorite. You're a keen observer of the human condition, Hydra, and you put your oft-hapless protagonists through their paces like a pro. The way you use dialogue to move the action along is hip and, frankly, I'm envious of the Euro trash images your pen can invoke with just a few deft strokes.

GalloglaichGalloglaichabout 14 years ago
Wow

I enjoyed this immensely. Poor Laws, rather, poor Clark. Laws seemed to get the easy ride through to hell. I was really into this story all the way through. Sufficiently creepy, interesting, and very arousing.

andrewlondonandrewlondonover 13 years ago
One of my favourite stories

I've probably commented about this already on Eka's but this story is a work of art. There's something about the organicness of the succubus's feeding mechanism... And that bit about "It's over now, my lovely prey. Can you feel it? You're in my stomach" violently and consistently blows my mind. This story had a very formative effect on me when I first read it, and I re-read it about every three months to better effect and appreciation each time. Masterwork.

vivaciousvixen28vivaciousvixen28over 13 years ago
:)

I really enjoyed it , I also can I see be turned into a movie .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
my problem

my problem is singular that process is bad for bussiness repeat customers are always better but hey mabye I am being to realistic

jkon77jkon77over 12 years ago
Thank you - Very erotic

I loved your plot, and the twist on the fact that she tricks him to try to keep from cumming as long as possible, just for her own devious goal. Great ideas, and so nicely put into words, sentences, ... and finally a great story.

But, as an Anonymous poster rightly said, repeat customers are always more profitable on the long run. Obviously, you cannot have the ...cake and eat it.

jkon77, Paris, France

TernomTernomabout 11 years ago
Wonderful story !

I like when 'inner workings' of the succubus are explored in the story and this was brilliantly written. And that guy.... cheating on his wife like that. He totally got what he deserved, lol. I hope Katya makes him suffer.

KittehSoftPawsKittehSoftPawsover 10 years ago
(=^_^=)

Ignore them. Its Erotic HORROR, not Erotic BUSINESS MANAGEMENT.

I loved it.

texlootexlooabout 1 year ago

This reminds me of Tales from the Cript or The Twilight Zone. Very cool!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous