Wrapdance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clark was motionless as she pounded away in his lap. Laws looked up to see the face of his friend. Clark was ashen-faced, his eyes tearful in resigned terror.

The blonde looked at Laws and snarled. Her face was completely feral, a wild beast's. A long pointed tongue, pink and dribbling with saliva licked Clark's cheek. A black bat wing rose up like a curtain to hide both faces.

Soft hands slowly turned Laws's face until he was staring into Katya's abyssal black eyes.

"Alyssia's a beast," she said. "She tears men's souls out in shreds. Not like me. You're lucky to get me. I'm... ah..."

The slithery organ convulsed again, squooshing more warm sticky liquid into Laws's cock. His sigh of pleasure turned into a whimper as he realised it was killing him.

"... more gentle with my prey. It's more pleasurable to give the juices time to fully dissolve the bonds that tie the soul to the body. Ah."

Laws gasped as his cock was flooded in another gout of sticky liquid. He felt a little weird, like he was floating around inside his body rather than wearing it. This disconnection was because the bonds that held his body and soul together were breaking down, he realised with horror.

"Please don't kill me," he begged. "I have a wife and two daughters."

"Then you can die happy," the succubus murmured. "You have achieved all that life intended for you."

The lining of her stomach gripped and sucked at Laws's cock, before spurting yet more warm liquid over it. Laws's eyes rolled back in ecstasy at the feeling of her quivering internal flesh sliding over his trapped cock.

"What about my immortal soul," he gasped.

"Nothing is truly immortal," the succubus whispered in his ear.

The sticky walls began to ripple and throb around Laws's cock. He could feel the core that was him start to unravel from his flesh.

"I don't want to die," he whimpered.

"Truly?" the succubus whispered. "You are not mine yet. I have weakened the bonds that tie the soul to the flesh, but only the violent pleasure of orgasm will break them completely."

Her arms and legs gripped Laws in a tight embrace. The air was once again thick with her perfumed pheromones.

"Can you deny yourself that final release?"

Her lips pressed against his. He felt her hips begin to move up and down.

Oh god it felt so good. Her inner walls were contracting around his cock, stroking it in a muscular embrace. At the apex of each thrust more fluids were pumped onto his trapped cock.

She murmured in pleasure and sucked on his lower lip. Her erect nipples rubbed against his.

Within the embrace Laws's body was as taut as a steel cable. He must resist. He tried to block out all his senses.

Ah, but it felt so good. His cock was enveloped in a warm sticky fluid that permeated his skin and sent sparks of pure pleasure fizzing up to his brain. The slithery inner walls caressed and massaged him.

"Ah," he grunted, trying to hold his body completely taut. His balls were tightening and he could feel that toe-curling sensation of an oncoming orgasm, the one that would rip out his soul and squirt it into the stomach of the demon rocking in his lap. He tried to focus every aspect of his being on holding back the orgasm.

His body was drowning in the sea of her sensuality. His senses were flooded by her perfume, her warmth, the silky feel of hair, the softness of her lips against his, her breasts against his chest. And the warm wetness between her legs, throbbing pleasurably around his engorged cock.

"Ah." His balls felt like they were boiling. All of his nerves were jangling like piano wires. His whole body was shuddering from the pent-up pressure.

The succubus broke off her kiss and was still.

"Pleasure always triumphs over the desire to live."

Her organ gripped Law's cock and gently pulsed. Once, twice, three times. Then it expanded, gripping him in an irresistible suction.

"Ahhhhhhhh." Laws's hips convulsed upwards as he explosively came into her sucking organ. His balls contracted and contracted, filling her with a great stream of hot cum.

His mind disconnected completely and he had the disorientated feeling of swimming adrift in his own body. His flesh surrounded him, but it felt like a cast off skin or an item of clothing that didn't fit anymore.

Then the suction gripped him, pulling him down through his body and out through his cock and into the hot furnace of her centre.

*****

The succubus, whose real name was not Katya, rubbed a hand contentedly over her flat stomach. Within her Laws's soul was pleasurably dissolving. She liked the men who tried to hold on the longest. The soul was so much more delicious when it came away in one piece.

She stepped off Laws's cooling body, blew a kiss on her finger and placed it against the body's lips.

"Thank you."

The stiff body fell over on its side. The face was frozen in an expression that could be either ultimate ecstasy or agony.

*****

Somewhere in the back streets of Tallinn...

"Whey aye lads. What about this place?"

"Looks a bit tacky like."

"Let's check it out. We can always fuck off if the girls are minging."

12