Wren Likes to Dance...

Story Info
Honesty is the best policy.
1.3k words
3.22
30.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay... to be honest, ummm, yeah Joel is actually really hot." My girlfriend had had too much to drink. Friday night had become Saturday and we were now back home and in bed after an interesting night out.

Earlier, Wren had wanted to dance so we went to a crowded club with loud music. Not my kind of place but it worked for dancing (and drinking too). More accurately, she had been dancing and drinking. I, per usual when we go out to such places, ended up mostly watching her. She's easy to watch. Brunette, toned body, nice breasts that are slightly bigger than most but still so firm that she doesn't need a bra. As I watched her, I could hardly believe that this amazing and incredibly hot woman had said yes when I asked her to marry me over the holidays and that within six months she'd be my wife.

Wren picked a tiny blue dress that barely covered her ass to wear to the club. No bra. She had had a tough week at work and school and said she really needed to have some fun bad. She did for sure but in the process went about 4 or 5 drinks further than she should've.

As we laid in bed talking about our date, she continued her confession, looking at me with those beautiful eyes, she said, "Ummm... and his friends were hot too"

She kept stroking my dick while telling me this, just casually discussing the group of 4 guys who repeatedly danced with her that evening. She explained that she just really clicked with them. To anyone there I'm sure it must have seemed that she had come there with them, not me. She loved the attention. I watched them from a spot at the bar for most of the night Their "leader" was Joel. He and Wren spent the final hour dancing. Their dancing got increasingly more sexual. By then I was jealous, really worried and miserably turned on.

"So you enjoyed watching me dance with those guys right?" Her fingers gently teased the tip of my very hard penis as she asked. Through labored breathing I managed to say yes. Her teasing fingers then moved back down to my shaft, gripped it and began satisfyingly stroking me fully again.

"Wow, you are so excited honey... thinking about how I danced with all those guys tonight has got you really wound up and twisted. Doesn't it?" Her voice was so hot as she stroked me... measured but incredibly sexy

"Yeah Wren... god yes" I started to shake.

"I hope you... umm, I hope you don't get upset" she said softly, "but Joel slipped me his number while you were in the bathroom... right before you came back."

... more agonizing strokes...

She then put her hot wet lips very close to my ear and whispered, "I guess that doesn't surprise you but I want to be completely honest okay... later, right before we left... I ummm... I texted him my number."

For some reason hearing her admit this REALLY got to me.

"and baby" she continued, "it's okay to be open about all this with each other right?"

"yeah..."

"Don't you wish, that I was playing with his cock right now instead of yours... because honestly, I really wish I was stroking him right now..."

"Oh fuccckk... Wren, oh yes!" I moaned. When I heard her ask and then softly whisper that confession directly into my ear, I lost all control. I came so hard it actually hurt. However, she just kept pumping me perfectly as I shot my pent up load all over her fingers and hand. It was a convulsing, body quivering HARD orgasm that completely drained me.

After that, I think we were both a bit surprised by what had happened and somewhat ashamed. I didn't know what to say. She still looked half drunk (and crazy hot). Despite that she also seemed kind of unsure of what to say next. Her mouth and my dick had admitted more than expected and much more than we'd ever shared before. Being this candid with each other was crazy hot but we deep down both already knew the truth.

I cut the tension by working my way down our bed til my head was well positioned between her thighs. I teased her hot, creamy tart tasting pussy with my wet tongue. I couldn't see her face as I was beneath our covers but I could just hear her. She was moaning Joel's name softly, pleading for his thick dick. Lots of "fuck me, please fuck me Joel." As things progressed she began begging Matt and Todd who were two other guys in the group she danced with that night to fuck her too. At that point, she just gave completely into the fantasy of being fucked by the entire group... neither of us cared about being embarrassed about all this anymore. And shockingly to me, I felt my "completely drained" dick harden again while working her pussy over with my tongue and listening to her say their names as she approached her orgasms. In all honesty, we both desperately wished he was there - that THEY were there, fucking my fiancée in every conceivable way, over and over while I watched and she repeatedly came. It was so wrong but so hot. As I lapped up her creamy wetness, which seemed to be gushing out in spurts, she started coming. So hard. She grabbed her pussy as she did, filling her aching hole with her fingers, curling her whole body into a near fetal position while shaking as she came.

When it was finally over, we both just passed out from exhaustion. That happened at around 5 or 6 in the morning. To say what happened that night was the most intense sexual experience up to that point in my life would be 100% true. We woke up at around noon, and the awkwardness quickly set back in. To Wren's credit she addressed it while we were still laying in bed.

"Ah, honey, about last night... I. Well, I really hope you are okay about me admitting that stuff."

"Yeah Wren... same here... it's okay right? I hope you are okay with me too... you know... getting off on it I guess."

"Ed, since we're being honest, I kind knew you were going to like, you know... what I shared last night. I mean you actually like it when I dance with other guys... you even like watching me do it. That's kind of a sign. And you bought me that dress. It's so hot. Every piece of clothing you've ever bought me is, well... hot. That's another sign."

She was right. Ever since our first date I'd imagined her fucking other guys. It was my favorite fantasy and just didn't get old.

"Yeah Wren, that's right." I wasn't sure if she was okay with all this now in the harsh light of day.

"Ed, last year I... I didn't mean to but I saw some stuff online. More precisely, I guess you just forgot to clear your browser history. I saw all the sites... all the hotwife and cuckold stuff. Stories, audio, video, captions. It was shocking at first but, again I kind of thought you had those tendencies. The websites though... I kept going back to them... and I started getting really turned on by what I saw."

I was stunned. And incredibly turned on. So was Wren. We went at it again. Hard and fast for another hour or so.

Since that day, Wren's incorrigibly slutty side has become more and more evident to everyone. We've discovered hundreds of creative ways to draw it out. I am inexorably drawn to that sluttiness. We knew this wasn't exactly typical of most couples who were about to be married and when it finally really surfaced that night it freaked us. However, we've gotten much more comfortable with it over the last few months.

If Wren agrees, maybe we'll share more with you soon. I think she'll be good with that.