All Comments on 'Wrestling for Control Ch. 01'

by Midday_Crisis

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A Very Good Romance

but, damn, I wish writers like you would learn to proof read through your story just ONE time, at least. I quit counting, but I think you had, at the very least, twenty-five errors in omitted words, dropped articles (a, an, the), change of tense from past to present, simply by leaving off the letters "ed" on the ends of verbs, and a couple of times not ending an adverb with the necessary "ly"! I hope you are not one of those idiots who says, "I write here for my own pleasure". If that is the case, then why put it on here. As said above, just ONE proofing will improve this story about 70%, just because it keeps any half-way educated reader from having to constantly pause and correct what is being read. And if Literotica would like to put this short diatribe in their "How To" section, I would be perfectly willing to sign it for publishing. Anyway, its a good story.

PoissonSurLaLunePoissonSurLaLuneabout 12 years ago
Cute Story, Editor Would Help

Anonymous (if that is his real name) is right about the little things jerking readers out of the flow of your otherwise very god story. Literotica has some great volunteer editors that have helped me a lot with the minor technical bits and I really recommend you try the service. But like I said, it's a really cute, fun story ^-^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
very good

I would love to see more with these characters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Refreshing Submission

Read both of your stories and they are light, fresh and highly entertaining. You do need an editor or else you need to take more time proofing. I'd suggest finding someone to check your work because you definitely have a skill for developing the story line and fine editing would be a waste of your talent. One of my favorites. More, please!

wrc264wrc264almost 12 years ago
Too short

Great story, just too short, especially at the end. Just one sex scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please continue!

Please continue the story please! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i gave up

you have so many grammatical errors, especially words just left out, and phrases that don't fit the logic of a sentence, i just gave up.

quit talking about getting an editor and actually get one.

your "seducing the neighbor'S daughter" is a great story with fanastic dialogue.

DOC226DOC226almost 11 years ago
More Please

That was the sweetest and erotic story I have read lately. Please add another chapter.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
still no second chapter?

More than three years later, and nothing added to this.

Forgotten? Or abandoned?

You have even put up a story in the last few months.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
Incomplete

Definitely need chapter two. The way this is written at the end the reader is left hanging wondering what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

Excellent writing, great characters as usual!

I'm hoping for more chapters in this story.

Thanks again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous