Wrong Picture Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,749 Followers

As much as Cindy wouldn't have minded staying for another round with Rick and especially Margo, she still had quite a bit of packing to do for her flight. Also, she wanted to make sure that the last fuck of her trip was private with Jim instead of being shared with strangers. Cindy was happy with the results of her surprise plans. The whole way back to their room Jim gushed about what had just happened and how he'd never done anything like that before. Cindy felt similarly excited and as soon as they got to their room she threw her arms around him and said, "Shut up and fuck me."

Jim happily obliged and immediately carried her over to the bed. He practically tore her clothes off before removing his own. He sucked and teased her tits and Cindy clearly appreciated the attention. Eventually, Jim explored her whole body with his tongue. He lingered over her pussy and savored the scent and taste of their previous fuck. Finally, he moved over her and entered her in the missionary position. As they fucked, they stared deeply into each other's eyes. The fuck seemed to last for hours and Cindy perfectly controlled her own passions so she started cumming at virtually the same time as Jim. Timing their mutual orgasms seemed so easy and natural that Cindy wondered if there was some sort of twisted mother-son bond at play. After their powerful orgasms played out they fell into a deep sleep in each other's arms.

The wake up call came way too early the next day and things were a whirlwind of packing, driving, and checking in at the airport. After one last passionate goodbye kiss Cindy found herself on the plane soaring over the ocean happily reflecting on all that had happened the previous week.

The rest of Jim's time overseas dragged by as Cindy eagerly anticipating his return. They emailed and phoned each other frequently. Cindy had hoped he could come home and spend the majority of the summer with her, but it turned out that he would only have a couple of weeks before he had to get back to campus. Those two weeks passed in a blur of wildly contrasting activities. In public, Jim caught up with family and friends and hung out with his mom like any son would. In private, however, Jim and Cindy fucked like newlyweds and fully gave themselves over to their forbidden affair.

Cindy felt very conflicted when he returned to campus. The selfish part of her wanted him to stay so they could continue their affair. At one point she even considered selling her house and moving to be closer to Jim. However, she gradually convinced herself that this move, although fun and exciting in the short term, wasn't wise. Even as Jim and Cindy continued to fuck wildly on his visits home or her visits to campus, Cindy knew that she had to eventually stop this relationship. Being with Jim was incredibly satisfying beyond anything Cindy had known possible, but she knew it couldn't last. If they continued their secret affair it would either impact Jim's social life just at the time he was supposed to be truly finding his own way as an adult or, worse yet, they would eventually be discovered and publicly shamed.

To celebrate Jim's graduation from college Cindy took him on a romantic getaway to Mexico. They met at the airport after flying in from different cities and again enjoyed the anonymity of being alone in a foreign country where nobody knew their true relationship. Between passionate fucks, Cindy first brought up the idea that they needed to stop their relationship. Jim argued at first and tried to convince her that they could go on living a double life. He told her to move with him for his new job he'd be starting soon and they could live together.

Gradually, however, the more they talked and the more he thought about it he realized she was right. He wasn't willing to completely give up their relationship and was determined to find a way to be together again at some point. Their graduation celebration ended with one last fuck just before the shuttle arrived for the drive to the airport. They kissed goodbye and Cindy boarded the plane feeling very satisfied after a weekend of intense fucking. She knew that breaking things off with Jim like this was the right thing to do, even if it was very hard. She couldn't deny that she still held a deep lust for him, especially as she sat on the plane with his cum seeping out of her pussy onto her inner thighs. In their hurry to finish one last fuck she didn't have time to put her panties back on and enjoyed the forbidden thrill of knowing she was naked under her skirt with her son's cum coating her thighs.

Soon after they returned from Mexico Jim moved and started his new career. He and Cindy remained very close and communicated often, but things were strictly appropriate between them. Nearly a year passed and Cindy was happy that Jim had formed some appropriate relationships with other women and had a healthy social life. A few times Jim hinted that he wanted to get together with her again but she always said no and he never pressed the issue. She tried to move on herself and had dated a couple of guys who were nice and good for an occasional fuck, but she didn't see herself ever remarrying.

Then, in mid-April, Jim asked a few times about Cindy's calendar in the summer. He finally told her not to make any plans for Memorial Day weekend. Cindy was curious as to what he was planning and she got part of her answer on Mother's Day when a huge bouquet of flowers arrived for her. The card said the flowers were a down payment on her present and that she would have to wait until Memorial Day weekend for the rest. Her curiosity grew when Jim told her to pack a bag and be ready to be picked up on the Friday evening before the long weekend.

He wouldn't say anything about where they were going so Cindy guessed as to what she would need and waited from him at the appointed time. He drove up right on time, greeted her with a warm hug, and held the door open for her as she got in. On the drive he said he had taken the day off work and caught an early morning flight to be here on time. She asked a few times about what he had planned but he would only say it was going to be a couple hours drive yet.

They passed the time chatting and laughing until Jim pulled up to the entrance of a deluxe spa and resort. They had crossed the state line and were in an area that Cindy had never been before. She waited in the car as Jim checked them in. Jim returned, parked the car, and carried their bags up to their room. Cindy had no idea if this was a deluxe room or if all the rooms were this beautiful, but the room was huge and featured a hot tub in one corner that was surrounded by mirrored walls. Cindy looked at Jim suspiciously and finally Jim told her of his full plan.

"Please don't be upset," Jim said, "I know you said we couldn't ever be together again, but I love you so much and miss you so much that I can't resist the thought of never being with you like that again." He continued and said that he understood why she said they couldn't live together or even get together too often, but he said that he didn't see any reason why an occasional getaway would hurt anyone. "I even waited until it wasn't Mother's Day so nobody would suspect anything odd between us."

Cindy protested but she was already giving in to the combination of her lust and his well thought out argument. Finally, as they stood close together, she said, "It has to be just this weekend."

Jim eagerly agreed and they met in a passionate kiss unlike anything either had experienced since their trip to Mexico. Finally, when the kiss parted, Jim whispered, "Happy Mother's Day." With that they immediately melted into another kiss and ended up on the bed in the midst of a wild, primal fuck. It was as if they unleashed all their pent up lust for each other from the past year in one wild, intense fuck. By the time they finished cumming they were both coated in a thick layer of sweat and held each other tightly as they panted to regain their breath. Between that day's travel and the exertion from the wild fuck, they fell asleep in each other's arms.

The rest of the weekend passed in a blur of amazing sensations and powerful emotions. Jim had scheduled Cindy for several spa treatments and she thoroughly enjoyed being pampered by the wonderful staff at the resort. In between her spa treatments Cindy and Jim spent most of their time getting re-acquainted with each other's bodies. Most of their meals arrived via room service as well as several bottles of champagne.

One of the first things they explored in the room was the big hot tub. They stripped naked and slipped into the hot, revitalizing water. After relaxing for a while they touched and caressed each other under the water. Their touches soon became kisses as they began a round of slow, extended foreplay. Wanting to take full advantage of being surrounded on two sides by mirrors, Cindy eventually positioned herself facing the mirrors with her knees on the floor of the hot tub and her shoulders leaning over the edge of the tub. She watched in the mirror as Jim smiled excitedly and moved behind her.

Jim grasped her hips and easily slipped his cock into her waiting pussy. He too watched the action in the mirror as he fucked her. They fucked like this, slowly and steadily, for a long while before Jim shifted their position. He loved the sensation of fucking in the water, but he wanted to try something new with the mirrors. He sat on the edge of the tub with his feet still in the water and, without needing to be prompted by Jim, Cindy crawled out of the water and onto his lap as if she knew exactly what he wanted. Cindy lowered herself on him and resumed their fuck in this new position. Both of them stared excitedly at the vision of themselves in the mirrors as their fuck soon reached its peak. Cindy came first with Jim cumming only a few minutes later.

After resting together and enjoying another spa treatment, Cindy returned to the room feeling blissfully happy and relaxed. She was also starving and was happy to find that Jim had already ordered room service. Her dinner was waiting for her when she arrived. He poured the champagne and they enjoyed a leisurely meal together. When the time came for dessert Jim unveiled a tray with two slices of cheesecake, a bowl of fresh strawberries, and a bowl of whipped cream. Cindy asked Jim if he would like her to prepare him a serving and Jim eagerly agreed.

Cindy already felt very horny by this point and the sight of the strawberries and whipped cream gave her a wonderfully sexy idea. As Jim watched in excitedly, Cindy slipped off her robe and lay back on the bed. She applied spoonfuls of whipped cream on top of each of her nipples before topping each with a strawberry. She dotted her stomach with whipped cream topped with strawberries and finished off Jim's dessert by placing the slice of cheesecake on top of her pussy. The shape of the slice closely mimicked the shape of her closely cut pussy hair.

She asked if he was ready for dessert and Jim eagerly agreed. He stripped naked and slowly and sensually ate the strawberries from her stomach before licking up the whipped cream. A few times he fed her the berry and picked up the cream with his finger so she could lick it off. He slowly ate the cheesecake off her pussy and particularly enjoyed the taste of her excited juices mixing with the sweetness of the cake. Finally all that was left were the original two piles of cream on her nipples topped by strawberries.

Because Jim had taken his time and because Cindy was flushed with excitement, the whipped cream had started to melt and ran down the sides of her tits in thin, white streams. Cindy's nipples grew hard almost the instant she covered them with the cold cream, and by now they ached for attention. Jim didn't delay the desired attention and quickly gobbled up the strawberries and hungrily lapped the cream off her nipples. He sucked on her hard nipples for a long time as Cindy writhed in ecstasy beneath him. Not able to take more teasing Cindy gasped, "Fuck me."

Jim happily obliged and moved between her spread legs. He slipped his cock inside her and paused to admire the sight of her hot, excited body covered here and there with bits of whipped cream and food. She groaned loudly as he fucked her and soon they fell into an easy, well-practiced tempo. Cindy came first with a long, low cry and then lay back and totally gave herself over to Jim's fuck. She marveled at this stamina and how much control he had developed in the past year or so. He controlled himself for a long while, prolonging their fuck until Cindy approached another orgasm, before he finally grunted and filled her with a load of his cum. He could tell she was not too far off from her orgasm, so Jim immediately moved between her legs and lapped at her excited clit. He slipped three fingers inside her amazingly wet pussy as he teased her clit, and he only teased her like this for a few minutes before she came with a satisfied moan.

By the time she finished cumming Jim's face and hand were coated in their juices. They lingered on the bed for a while longer before Jim suggested they take a shower to clean up. After the shower Jim ordered another bottle of champagne. They finished the bottle together before ending the night with another slow, prolonged fuck that left them both completely spent and exhausted.

The next day passed all too quickly in a similar blur of sex and relaxing together, and before Cindy wanted the weekend to end she found herself back in the car with Jim on the drive back to her house. During the drive they made a deal to continue these once-a-year encounters as their compromise between the need to live a 'normal' life and satisfy their deepest, darkest desires, and these annual trips quickly became something that Cindy eagerly anticipated.

Most years the location changed and the time of year also changed depending on what they each had going on, but they always made a point to spend at least a long weekend together giving in to their forbidden desires. This continued for nearly a decade until Jim met a woman his own age and quickly fell in love. They eloped to Vegas for their wedding and soon started a family. That first year it seemed both Jim and Cindy wanted to continue their annual 'vacation', but neither could bring themselves to admit it out loud and suggest that Jim should cheat on his wife. Despite her own lust, Cindy told herself that she could never be the "other woman" after what had happened to her own marriage.

After her grandson was born, far more traditional family occasions and gatherings took place whenever Jim and Cindy got together. Cindy still occasionally missed the utterly forbidden pleasures she had shared with Jim, but she loved being a grandmother and happily lived her life. Besides, she knew she would always have the amazingly powerful memories of what she and Jim had shared to stay with her forever.

jt123
jt123
2,749 Followers