All Comments on 'Wrongful Revenge Ch. 02 - FTDS'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 129 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really surprised

After the last story you wrote as a stand alone, I had hoped to see something with more depth to the characters and story development. This was more like a boring recipe that has been done time and time again. Your stand alone was well written, had a good story line and characters. Give it another shot for yourself and your fans.

You have the voice so many lack, don't waste the effort on these stories that weren't very good in the beginning.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Nice change

This was not very dramatic but it was a nice change from the norm. Sanity is always satisfying. Except the chance he was taking with the assaults on Tom, his actions and the results were good. He should not have left town, he should not have dumped the fucked up mother back on her sons. If he was a real dad, he would have told them to make up their own minds. She will be a stigma and a terrible influence in their future lives. Would you want to bring your girlfriend home to meet her? Yikes! One aspect of these stories that is never really explored is the damage done to the children by a parents cheating. Both the short term and the long term results on the children are harsh and very real. Like substance abuse cheating affects the whole family. There is a lot of shame and a sense that the cheating parent does not love the children given their family destroying actions. Everybody is cheated.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Nice

Excellent revenge. You took good care of the jerkoff Tom for destroying your life. Then you took pity on the wife because she wasn't the instigator of the situation. She's just out of her mind. So we have revenge and compassion in the same tale. I call that a five star tale every time. Excellent work. Please continue.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
3* and not 4 *...

3* and not 4 *...Why? Just because of that million he invested for her....

avidfaavidfaover 9 years ago
Apparently

some of your readers don't read your mission statement: you finish stories in the style and with the characters the original author used. The original story was told in a flat style, so the continuation finished in the same style.

Well done, thanks.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Loved it

Very well done. Didn't contain much emotional impact. This was an intriguing storyline and the tension between her having been set up and the extent of the betrayal is one that could be further milked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3 stars

Would have given higher but hated the ending. Wouldn't have given the cunt anything.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Relentless

Have you ever written anything positive about a female character?

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 9 years ago
Why do all your endings to stories that need to be finished...

... need to be... well, finished.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 9 years ago
Thanks

Another great ending to a story that needed an ending

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
I say Perfect: 5 Stars

To me, FTDS portrayed the reality of this "Hildy" situation very well - logically and realistically. The way the police responded. The nightmares. The hospital stay. Not sure if wifey-poo would have only gotten 18 months, but it is a credible outcome for a first offender (at least she didn't get probation). I like the response of the husband after the perp's third beating. The husband did leave her more money than he could of, which again, is realistic - this way he can walk away knowing he did more than he could of / should of - the high road. I hope he finds somebody kind and trustworthy to spend the rest of his life with. Well done.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
REVENGE IS NEVER WRONGFUL

sometimes to an extreme, TK U MLJ LV NV hey FTDS why page 5??mlj

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well

I have never understood the revenge affair thing.

It makes a great story, but in real life, its a sure fire bullet to the head of any relationship.

In this case, it would have been kinder for her to have murdered his body, it was crueler to murder his soul.

Also do women misunderstand men so much they could believe a revenge wouldnt do irreparable damage?

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
The ending made it more interesting

He gave her his balls to twist. All she has to do is show that he had hidden assets which permitted him to buy all these things. There is no clean money trail..

The revenge on Ted was done by the formula, but what was really interesting was his nightmares. They put a different twist on the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dull

I generally like your stuff but this was as cliche as any soap opera.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

@avidfa have you read anything else written by FTDS? Did you read the original story? How can you make a comment like faithful to style of original. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FTDS

give her everyyhing,she loves you asskissing WIMP

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 9 years ago
Not too shabby

It is difficult finishing a story, trying to replicate the writing style and the personalities of the characters. But the author did a pretty good job. And there was at least some BTB element to it, which is far better than the ending of, say, Hildy. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I liked....

the realism of the police being involved. So many stories (like this) cover egregious behaviors of "wronged" spouses as if they live in a world without laws and due process.

That said...

I'm not sure I was convinced that the police were realistically portrayed here.

FTDS, I am a BIG fan of your work, and believe strongly in your mission statement of purpose. I am always happy to see an entry from you, and realize that it has been some time for you due to external factors, among other things, preventing you from writing as often as you may like. This ending doesn't represent your best work, but it DOES reassure your fan base that you are back, and still seeking justice found absent in abandoned stories. Thanks for your continuing efforts, but I know I am not alone in hoping that the next one allows you a deeper look into a flawed relationship, and the opportunity to expand upon it, with more interesting and complex character development.

Until then, can't wait for the next!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
A reasonably idiotic premise with an equally idiotic ending.

That said, the only fault I could find was in the police allowing a crime to be committed while allowing the felon to go free. I know too many cops that would still persue the case. As for the bearings administered to Tom, it seems...pedantic. Bob beat him because Bobs wife cheated, why?

If she would cheat that easily, then Tom did him a favor, if it wasnt easy, then why make it easy? Also, technically, Bob did cheat first because, like Shakespeare said, drink gives the desire but takes away the ability.

Anyway, this deserved the one star I gave it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just a poor effort.

How unoriginal can you be? This so-called ending took no thought or effort. Bad writing and zero plotting.

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
The original story wasn't all that great.

And this ending really didn't do anything to improve it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
We like your other more "BTB" stories better.

Keep them coming.

shadowjack17shadowjack17over 9 years ago
Y'all get off the man

Just because he writes a more equitable ending to a "har har" "loving" wife story, he gets crucified on a regular basis? Get a grip, people. He writes what real men actually feel and at least wish they WOULD do.

Keep them coming, FTDS.

zed0zed0over 9 years ago
FTDS ROCKS!!!

A little to generous to the cheating slut wife, but a happy ending none the less.

And we all know; "I LOVE A HAPPY ENDING!" Keep up the good work.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 9 years ago
OK ending

but a bit pedestrian. I think you've done a lot better with other stories in the past.

And ultimately, Carrie was right - if they broke up, Tom did win.

InescuInescuover 9 years ago
Good addition

A solid story that, for the most part made sense. I got the feeling he gave her money more for the kids than for her, but that's just an impression. I thought his fear of her was a little over the top, but given what he went through, I couldn't ever see them reconciling.

Keep them coming. Love your stuff.

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago

Great ending. What I like about this author is that he stays true to the original characters of the stories that he is finishing, and he keeps the characters believable.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
Good ending...

to finish off an 8 year old story. 5 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I give it....

...3 stars, not for writing issues, because you are one of the best writers in the group....but she's unrepentant.

She said she was sorry, then went right back into how it was all his fault and claiming that her falling down drunk husband knew he was fucking someone else. Frankly, from what I've seen, if he could have gotten it up at all in that state, it's very doubtful he'd have known his wife from Aphrodite.

At that point, the meeting should come to a short and forceful close, him making it clear, he was passed out drunk and woke to a warm body. Who should he have thought it would be?

Further, why would she ever believe anything coming from Tom, who neither supposedly liked or trusted? It would make any rational person very suspicious.

OK, so the 'git around' for that was her explosive temper... Her response was so far out in left field as to be outrageous. She clocked him, beat him to within an inch of his life, cruelly and dangerously restrained him, party fucked 4 men all night long, never bothered to check on him and now wants his forgiveness? Really? REALLY??

So, he got Tom out of the way and left him (literally) a broken man, got all the money and hid it, dumped the house and the crazoid woman that looked like his wife.

But, he should not have softened up and given her any more than the settlement she got. Her little "boo-hoo, look what I've lost after all I've done for you" was insulting and manipulative. While she was 'giving him everything', he loved her, put up with her temper and loved her, gave her two boys and loved her, supported her and loved her, treated her like a queen and loved her. And in the end, she nearly killed him without a single question about how he came to be in the situation she found him in when "concerned Tom" brought her over to see....

Nope the settlement was quite generous, considering. I'd have written him liquidating then disappearing for a couple of years, returning for some event in one of the boy's lives....having a "Moment" with Carrie, then leaving as soon as he could make his escape. What about the boys? Well, a lot could have been done with that, but, true to the original, they were treated as completely peripheral. In my mind a failing in the original, that you correctly maintained.

Anyway, great writing....not such great story-telling, this time.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
No revenge

All involved lost out. Bob lost his marriage and his home. He moved away so lost his family and friends. He lost his business; OK he had a load of cash, but that's not a family. Carrie lost her husband but kept her family and would not need to work again. She has a new home and her friends are still nearby. Their sons lost their family. Tom lost most, he lost everything he had. Sophia lost her marriage but kept everything else. A good tale to finish the story. Was it worth it? There was not much else he could have done, but he still lost out.

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
Aha...and let me add...

You should rename yourself 'Saving the Damned Story'. I read the original only because you did something with it. Honestly, the original wasn't all that bad, just too thin on description I guess. Your're follow up was worth the effort.

And now let me add...the whole Loving Wives genre has been flooded with some pretty weak stuff the last several weeks. Oh we got a Stang and a couple JPBs, but most of the rest has been pretty poor. I've got a couple stories nearly finished, but intend to wait till the current shit storm abates. I'm afraid my stuff would be swallowed up in the tar sands. I will keep reading anything you put up though.

DepopuloDepopuloover 9 years ago

So he took it easy on her and then forgave her and gave her shit she had no right to what-so-ever.... and he wishes he could forgive her and go back to her but he just cant because he just *sniff* cant........ you giant fucking pussy

anything less than that bitch being put in the hospital beside the other guy is not finishing the damn story... its writing more self cuck pansy bullshit

1/5... try again later

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
help!

There was a story on similar lines that i need to locate.

the woman ties her husband, has sex with a doc. who later gets rough on the guy and makes him suck his dick... he ( the husband) bites it things go rough. later he divorces her but forgives her. I need to locate it... need to plan a sequel or revenge on it... can anyone help me locate it please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
YUCK! In what f*cking universe is this a good ending?

Bob ends up with some cash but loses literally everything and now has some serious mental problems. WIfey, on the other hand, spends a little time behind bars but otherwise loses nothing and instead has a new home, a new car and a $1 mil in the bank.

YUCK!

Given what she did, she should have to hook for a cheap hotel room.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
No Revenge ! !

I agtee with some comments regarding this story that there is no real revenge on the wife, only her deceiving lover Tom.

Dod the wife need to have revenge reaped upon her well IMO no she needed therapy not revenge.

I have fated a woman who was violent and though she may have loved she was just mentally unstable, I just see that as being a woman !

Harsh I know !

As for the anonymous comment the woman ties her husband, has sex with a doc. who later gets rough on the guy and makes him suck his dick... he ( the husband) bites it things go rough. later he divorces her but forgives her. I need to locate it... need to plan a sequel or revenge on it... can anyone help me locate it please?'

I am sure I read that a while ago. I will post the story title on her for you.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
It was an ending

that leaves many loose ends.

Watch out for that temper, someone could get hurt.

IcallBSIcallBSover 9 years ago
Next time, please don't FTDS!

Wifey does that to him and he buys her a new house??!!!

WTF??!!!

Don't worry, you didn't BTB.

Not even a little.

rick_ohrick_ohover 9 years ago
Interesting ending

I don't know how she would even think that he'd have her back after what she did. BTW, The story about the doc that someone is looking for, is called Put It In Writing by maninconn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I liked it

Like the other comments, I would have liked to see Carrie leave the prison and have $80K and nothing else. No husband to try and make up to, no kids that would talk with her.

Better yet, FTDS, how about a story where the husband takes her back, gives her her own bedroom, is never allowed to touch him again, only have conversation for the rest of their lives? Basically a live-in maid with no physical contact again. I'm not saying she should be imprisoned, no, just that if she ever leaves or has another boyfriend, she is moved from her bedroom directly to a pine box.

IronDragonIronDragonover 9 years ago
It was good.

Wifey paid for what she did, as did Asshole. I've been known to take it easy on Wifey in my tales too, so I can't complain about the mercy he showed her at the end. At least he didn't take her back, since from reading the first tale, a reconciliation in this one would have gone against all common sense.

5 Solid Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Decent finish, but a little off on Bob

Bob wouldn't use off shore accounts and hide money illegally. He would divorce the bitch, beat the shit out of Tom at every turn, and run Tom out of business. That's solid payback. But he wouldn't break the law or cheat anyone. If he could make 8 million on his sale of business and house, he'd do it, pay his taxes and give her the 30%. He's still netting more than enough to live comfortably. He wouldn't throw away his honor for a little money. It's out of character. Even his revenge would be dignified. To create even more contrast with his disgusting wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3*s

Nice finish. But not much emotional investment.

You did not have much to work with from original author. Thanks for another great effort FTDS

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Iron Dragon you FUCKING idiot

Rule number ONE with Loving Wives: if you TALK about your WIFE we know you dont have a wife. That goes for your FAGGOT buddy Looking4it too.

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago

Wow Anondiot #10231...wake up on the wrong side of the dog bed this morning? Did your mom forget to get you up in time for your paper route today? Such rancor. Tell you what, make sure you set your Elmo alarm, have some cereal with little marshmallows in it (milk too) and try to not take dawn as a personal affront to your meaningless life.

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago
Now, about the story

I agree with many commenters that the ending doesn't seem real or genuine. I can simply assume, from my perspective, that his feelings were so crushed that there was nothing left. No love or hate, just ambivalence. Setting her up for comfort after prison was out of a sense of regret, guilt, or appreciation of a partial life shared. The fact he was moving away from his sons and their family, again, shows the total destruction of him emotionally. Moving to use his hidden money? Perhaps. If money were that important then why use some of it to set her up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FUCK YOU FUCKING ANONYCUCK!!!!

ANONYCUCK INSULTS ANYONE WHO ISN'T A CUCK AND WHO SAYS THAT ID ISN'T MARRIED YOU CUMGUZZLING GUTTER CUCK!!!! YOU DUMBSHIT YOU NEED TO DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE WHEN YOUR MUMMY LIGHTS THE MATCH AFTER REALISING THAT SHE MOTHERED A WORTHLESS CUCKIE WHO ONLY GETS OFF ON INSULTING ANYONE HE THINKS HE CAN WHILE WANKING HIS LITTLE CUCKIE COCK!!!! BURN IN HELL YOU PIECE OF WHALE SHITE!!!!

ParttimereaderParttimereaderover 9 years ago
Ironic

The ladt anon comment spewing forth at another anon comment.

Hmmm

sdc97230sdc97230over 9 years ago
He's probably on medication

Since he talks about being in therapy and having nightmares that have continued for years after the incident and returned as the date of her release neared, he's most likely suffering from some form of PTSD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I liked it

except for the new house, new car and over a million bucks set aside for Carrie. WTF? She damn near kills him with wrongful revenge and it's like she wins the damn lotto after getting out of jail. Even in the end, she claims he "over did it". Yeah, Tom was an asshole who set her up. Yet it was her temper that almost killed him, followed by an over the top gang bang payback.

That is one unthinking mean bitch. Better if she didn't get anything but out of jail after doing her time.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
She Just Doesn't Get It!

Okay, MAYBE her anger is justified, even the revenge fuck.

But not getting him medical attention after knocking him unconscious, even inflicting MORE injury on him? And then getting a gang bang?

Punishment FAR exceeding the crime, even if there WAS a crime, which there wasn't!

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
CHANGE THE WORD TENSE

don't walk......Run....TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
kill her

slowly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Same Old Story

What is it about these guys. They ALL sell some business, invest in some offshore account in the Caymans (if you're looking to avoid taxes.. not so easy). Then they give their treacherous ex some ridiculous amount of money and stuff. Why? Any respect I had for them is lost on this misplaced "White Knighting". Then again I think all BTB writers are hard-core closet White Knights. Which is why they write such convincing 'She Done Me Wrong' stories.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 9 years ago
Does insanity run on her family -

Are the boys at risk??

She may never understand how he feels - how devastating it is for that sort of dismissal to be thrown at you -

Ah well good luck to hoim -

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
OH-WELL

WTF ? I just don't understand how, or even why, a guy that was put through something like that would turn around and give her a total of one million and eighty thousand dollars, a frigging new home and car, after something like that was done to him. Me, I wouldn't have given the whore a fucking red penny. Oh I forgot, " but he cheated with that whore " yeah good reason. anyway you did good with the ending story you did well with writing it.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Blah

There was another very similar story, I can't remember by who, where a passed out husband was put in bed with a naked woman by his "friends", who then proceeded to "help" the wife get revenge by fucking her, even though they KNEW the husband didn't cheat.

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 8 years ago
@sbrooks

The story your thinking about is called dig two graves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
ugh...

2* coz he gave her money n buy her a house in the end .

Don't Fucking like the ending...I wish she got mugg n beaten half to dead too. Whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree with a lot of the other posters

Giving her a buttload of money, a house, and a car was just wrong. Him saying that if she manages it well, she could live on that. With that amount she's probably richer than 90% of everyone. Fuck her. Give her the 80k and tell her to fuck off. Anger is controllable. She's not only an angry person, she's also stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FTW?!?

What a punk ass bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Perfect story 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mmm....

@ previous commenter: you gave this story 1 star because it affected your pseudo masculinity issues. Grow up and get a life.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
Well, you didn't have much to work with did you?

Too much back and fort at the prison. Each side was dug in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Liked it.

Yes, it would be nice to get the maximum amount of revenge. And it appears that many view Bob as being weak. Maybe he didn't give her the money or the house and car because he still loved her. Maybe it was part of his therapy to be able to move on

with a clear conscience. I'm sure their two son's and their families have been completely traumatized. Hopefully their sons don't have kids. Kind of difficult to explain why grandma put grandpa in intensive care.

Last note. Bob invested one million, she is expected to live off the returns. Not the principle. She probably can't get at that. Good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
thank you thank you thank you

Thank you for finishing this. I can't believe the author left it in such a piss-poor state. I really appreciate your work. I needed this closure. I'm not nearly as pissed now. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
thanks for an ending but she and the asshole werent punished enough

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I did not rate the original...

This I rated at 5*. Thanks for finishing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Usually your endings are a good wrap up but this time... not even close.

Tom got crippled for life and should have been kept track of to be caught up with and executed when he least expected it, three or four years down the road.

Giving his ex-bitch ten cents extra was fucking STUPIDITY ON STEROIDS. Her betrayal was worse than Tom's was because HE was a known ENEMY while SHE was supposed to be his PARTNER... yet, after 25 yrs. of experiencing that her temper tantrums usually prove to be WRONG, she turned COMPLETE WHORE... burning every possible bridge between them before they had a chance to talk. In real life no husband with an ounce of self respect would have wasted two seconds of his life to visit and talk to that despicable cunt... let alone expose the fact that he has access to millions more than was declared in their divorce settlement. (by setting up the million dollar fund for her to draw the interest from)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for finishing the story. I know some authors leave a story were you use your imagination to finish, but this one was not at that stage in the story. Now it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Deserve

Wife did not deserve being set up when she gets out of prison.She should be made to make her own way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WHY IN THE WORLD....

Would Bob give that cheating, hateful cunt a single penny more than the $80,000 he'd already wasted on her? This does not happen in real life. Unfortunately, the kind of responsibility free asskickings that Tom got don't tend to happen in the real world either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mediocre

This provides a more complete story than the unfinished original but it rarely rises above the mediocre in both originality and character development.

LA

calflashcalflashover 5 years ago
still unfinished

This was the least successful FTDS ending I've read. Usually you do much better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re: Mediocre

Not as mediocre as your dumbass comment, I hate when people make comments and have never written a facking story, boneheaded jack-ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I just wonder if him setting his wife up financially , would not be a spring board for a surprising pt 03 ? Maybe love wins out , but for her ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pretty cold blooded

But she certainly earned her divorce, prison and her new life. I wonder if Carrie goes looking for Tom and kills him? Then goes looking for Bob and kills him? That would be fun. Bitches be crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not

Should not have set her up on her release from prison.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 5 years ago
Like a previous commenter....

FTDS, created such interesting spinoff that I could see a part 3. It could fall 3 or 4 ways. The wife was a Coo-coo for Coa-Coa Puffs kind of woman. Could she really change? Would he ever trust her again?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
she needs the Tom treatment.

He needs to set it up where every time she leaves the house she gets some type of whooping just like he did for Tom. Don't kill her but definitely some hospital visits and superglue that trash cunt shut so no more sex ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Too

Too generous a settle ment,maybe a house but that should have been the limit.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Way too easy

Way too easy on the ex wife, but great work with old Tom.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Why do most of guys get drunk before wife cheats and most get drunk afterwards

She cheated and deserved everything Tom got what he deserved

But

I get tired of alcohol

I used to drink excessively but I grew up not as soon as I should have but I did

Alcohol causes so much problems and heartache

PlayswellwithotherswifesPlayswellwithotherswifesover 4 years ago
First story

What was the first story? The one this one ended.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Reading again. This is the way all this type story should end.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
easy cant isn't weak enough to describe

how soft he was on her. I wouldn't give her shit

Robby_DRobby_Dabout 4 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for putting a reasonable and satisfying end to the story.

KoxokKoxokover 3 years ago

She still doesn’t get it. He was drunk in his room and thought it was his wife. Yes, that would hurt to discover, but she massively overreacted and is a danger to others. She should be locked up. Her sons should not put their children at risk around her.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
The story would have been. Water if, upon discovering the affair,

She divorced Bob, taking half his shit, then she could be the hero instead of the villain. After all, you want us to believe that he was so drunk that he couldn’t tell it was another woman he was fucking but not so drunk that he couldn’t get it up?

I’m 50. I drink and you couldn’t get me up with a crane. So he’s lying. He was sober enough to fuck her knowing it was another woman.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Sorry, FTDS, but this was not up to your usual satisfying endings. Both of these stories were terrible and I regret wasting my time reading them.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Very good

Very good ending for another wife who takes her revenge too far.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 3 years ago

Thanks... the best ending that could come out of it with her. She was a time bomb waiting to explode... I agree with other comments about her looking after her grand kids... no f’ning way!

Omegaman56Omegaman56about 3 years ago

Finish the dam story One more chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
FIND OUT WHAT PEOPLE ARE REALLY LIKE.........................................................

"What have you done for me lately?"or in this instance to me? The last thing Bob had done to him would certainly color all the rest of his interaction with this maniac."More than generous" with someone who nearly killed him? Buy a house for and invest a million dollars for someone who last sought to humiliate and torture you? That's not a real person. I don't know why you authors have this more than fair fixation but it just never rings true. The guy who spirits the money out of the country or just cleans out the accounts and runs is sooo much more realistic. Why reward a monster?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good ending to the incomplete first story.

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97almost 3 years ago

The original story was so poor that I am not sure finishing it was the correct choice. It might have been better to let that turd lie. I wish I understood love enough to understand how he could give her a house and set her up for life after what she did to him. But I don't. Yes, you loved your wife for 25 years. It was glorious, magical and completely happy. Then she legitimately tried to kill you and didn't have a care in the world about whether you lived or died while fucking your worst enemy and few randos as well.

This is where the story breaks down for me. You tried to pick up the pieces of a story so broken there was no way to make it work. It was a nice touch trying to make the aggrieved hubby throw a bone to his broken wife but it just didn't make any sense, much like the story itself. I have to give you credit for trying to polish this turd but I just didn't like it and felt the generosity of the hubby was too much. Maybe if you had him set up a trust that paid for a small apartment and gave her a payment per month that was just enough to live on I would have been able to swallow that pill better. Sure, it was not their fault they were set up by a human piece of garbage but what followed was nonsensical. I am normally a fan of your work but this one fell flat for me.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Well

Through no fault of hers, this was a nightmare. She deserved all she got for her part. Jerkoff Tom is lucky he isn't dead. Great sequel.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

He gave her much more than she deserved.

des67des67almost 3 years ago

WOW... I wouldn't have given her 80 cents after what she did... Costs know who did the beating and turn the other cheek... Love it, a great read... 5 Stars...Added to favorites...

Des...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous