WVC Ch. 09: Candidate Ceremony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers

"Right."

I still hadn't recognized any voices, but I did detect the distinct aroma of pine.

They left me, and after I stripped off the blindfold and robe, I stared down of my throbbing cock. Deep purple in color, it was cold to the touch. I'd experienced blue balls before, but a blue cock?

Painfully, I unstrapped the leather harness from around my balls and carefully squeezed the blood out of my swollen cockhead so I could work the rigid metal ring back up off my shaft. Once I succeeded, I exhaled and dressed quickly.

Staggering across campus, I made my way back to my dorm room, where I promptly collapsed on top of the bed. I was exhausted, and I slept late on Sunday. When I awoke, I had dried feminine nectar all over my shoulders and upper chest, my cock was adamantly erect, and I could still taste the last girl of the evening on my lips.

***

Next, the Intermediate Drawing Class #2

gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers