WVC Ch. 15: The Cxld Art Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a club tradition. No one seems to know when it began, but the members take their cue from the Mistresses and they all shave.'

Her friend added helpfully.

"Besides, who wants hair between your teeth when you're in middle of servicing someone?"

"Good point."

I was silent as Erika lifted my metal clad stalk high, up toward the ceiling and let it drop, studying how it swung heavily between my spread thighs. I guess she was testing to see just how resilient my hard-on was since she repeated the process twice more, each time watching closely as it bounced up and down. Finally, she halted the somewhat painful game.

"Turn around and bend over. Present your ass to us."

Immediately, I obeyed, sending my leaden cock into another series of swinging arcs. I backed up until I could see their tanned legs behind me, then I shuffled my feet farther apart and bent over. One of them spread my ass cheeks wider, allowing the metal ring to settle against my puckered hole. Soft fingers began to stroke my butt muscles, caressing my skin, dipping into the valley between until they found the metal ring. Sliding into the center of the bulls-eye, whoever it was pushed against my crevice until her fingertip slipped inside. She didn't move, just holding the tip inside my rectum as the other hands kept massaging my legs and hips.

It was Erika who spoke.

"You may have suspected why this ring is located here, between your ass cheeks."

Gently, she began to ream me, slowly, deliberately, stretching me to open wider as she worked her way ever farther inside as she continued. My breathing grew ragged.

"It's designed to invite exploration of your sphincter, to keep you open and available to receive penetration."

Erika began pick up the pace, leisurely increasing the pressure as she began a slow steady rhythm, sawing in and out.

"Most men are used to being the initiator, the one who takes action and penetrates."

As she spoke, my trainer slid a second finger inside, first twisting them, and then fluttering them together as she continued to play with my ass. I was starting to pant under her relentless assault.

"So you see how this display suit encourages a man to receive an intrusion. Straighten up."

With her fingers still deep inside of me, I stood, awkwardly pitched slightly forward at the waist. Valerie rose from her chair and came around to look down at my trembling hard-on, twitching within the rigid confinement of the U-rings. Kneeling at my feet, she cradled my balls with one hand while using the fingers of her other to caress the shiny skin of my cockhead where it extended beyond the metal.

"What is interesting to note is that both men and women have three orifices, three entrances into their bodies."

With the U-rings in the way, it wasn't possible for the curly haired brunette to stroke my stalk, so she focused on what she could reach, rolling my balls gently in her palm while toying with my exposed bulb. Dark red, nearly purple, it looked ready to explode, but I doubted whether that would be possible with all the metal. With the skin of my purplish knob stretched taut, Valerie began teasing my cockslit, lightly running the tip of her forefinger back and forth, compelling it to spread open.

"And yet, so much of a male's attention is focused on the one appendage with the ability to penetrate, his penis."

I gasped as the kneeling girl slipped her fingernail into the gaping crevice, gently rimming my hole with the sharp edge. Behind me, Erika had loosened my rectum enough to slide a third finger inside. It seemed like the girls were determined to see just how close they could get me to the edge of an orgasm.

Releasing her grip of my balls, Valerie wrapped her free hand loosely around the base of my metal clad cock while abandoning my cockslit to curl her other one just behind the straining bulb. With both fists firmly in place, she tested the limitation of the U-rings by trying to pump my log, moving the shiny metal up and down. I caught my breath as she leaned forward and extended her tongue, flicking the tip into my yawning hole.

Try as she might, she could only move the U-rings a fraction of an inch. After a long moment, she opened her mouth and swallowed my entire cockhead, swirling her tongue all around the rounded end, covering the surface with her saliva. To make up for the minimal range of movement by her hands, she started moving her head back and forth, keeping her tongue actively lapping at my bloated knob. Eventually, she halted her double fisted action completely and just held my armored cock still, bobbing up and down on my engorged bulb.

Panting audibly, I began thrusting my hips back and forth, shoving my hard-on farther into her yielding mouth. Alerted by my rhythmic movement as to my impending explosion, Erika peeked around me to see what her friend was doing to me. Immediately, she jerked her finger out of my ass and gave me sharp swat. I yelped.

"Val, that's enough."

Reluctantly, the kneeling girl pulled her head of my dripping hard-on and let go, sitting back on her heels to watch my shiny cockhead sway back and forth. The wetness was all hers. The U-rings had totally restricted my lubricating flow.

"We'll have more opportunity to explore this concept in the training sessions."

Valerie gracefully rose to her feet and rummaged in her backpack to retrieve a pair of white shorts. With a sly smile, she held them out to me.

"Here's your present, Bill. Put them on over your display suit."

With my extra heavy cock swinging back and forth, I took the shorts and stepped into them. As I slid them up my legs, I felt that they were the same soft material of cotton and Spandex of the suits I modeled earlier. Held in place by a single snap at the waist, they were cut similarly to a pair of bicycle shorts, coming down to mid-thigh, and fitting snugly around my hips, thighs and buttocks. But the crotch was decidedly different. It was loose, almost baggy.

Suddenly, I realized that they reminded of the codpieces men wore centuries ago. My bulging crotch was framed by a contrasting red edge in the shape of a diamond, most likely to draw the attention of everyone. As I stood up and spread my feet to assume the present position, my jutting cock wobbled freely inside the loose cloth. Valerie beamed as she studied the bobbing front of my pants.

Without a word, my dark haired trainer reached out and unsnapped the top button of the codpiece. I hadn't realized that there were actually four snaps, one at my waist, two on either side at the widest point of the diamond shaped panel, and one between my thighs, up underneath my balls. Erika proceeded to unsnap all four, and once they were all undone, my cock and balls hung out of the front opening completely free, restrained only by whatever I wore underneath, in this case, the red display suit with the eight U-rings lining my shaft.

Valerie immediately started fondling my bared cock once more, concentrating her attention of my distended knob, circling the rim with her fingers, teasing the open slit with her fingernail. But when she licked her lips and started to lean toward my exposed crotch, her friend checked her watch and called a halt.

"That's enough for today. We don't want to get in trouble with the Club."

Reluctantly, the lighter haired brunette let go of my twitching cock, but not before she quickly ducked her head and licked my rounded knob, her tongue darting out between her lips to tickle my cockslit. Backing off, she joined Erika in watching me struggle to extricate myself from the clinging shorts and the heavy metal suit.

It almost felt foreign to dress in my own clothes, having been trying on the display suits all afternoon. Even without any restraint, my cock remained thick and full, and I had difficulty in stuffing it back into my cut-offs.

"In sure the Club will be in touch. Now that you're a member, the number of scenarios being submitted has increased substantially."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah. Everyone -"

Abruptly, Erika stopped, looking bit sheepish.

"Never mind. You'll find out."

The girls waited for me to leave first, although I wasn't sure why. Maybe to debrief each other? Sliding her arm around Valerie's shoulders, Erika smiled while her friend gave me a little wave as I left.

I was surprised to run into Mya in the hallway. She looked great in a tight t-shirt and skimpy shorts. Arching her back and thrusting those amazing globes in my direction, she grinned at me and nodded at the open box of display suits I carried under my arm.

"Hey, Bill. Whatcha got in the package?"

Blushing under her steady gaze, I stumbled over my reply.

"Oh, hi Mya. It's just some ah, - ah costumes."

Her black eyes had a glint in them as she nodded, smiling slyly. Dropping her gaze below my waist, her smile broadened. My thickened cock filled out the crotch of my cut-offs, creating a sizeable bulge.

"Right."

She started to push the door to the classroom.

"Are you sure you're in the right place?"

"Why? Aren't Val and Erika in there?"

Confused, I nodded and she smiled brightly.

"Then I'm in the right place. See you later."

With that, she glanced down again.

"All of you."

Giggling, she shoved open the door and stepped inside. As I turned to go, I heard the lock being bolted.

Back in my dorm room, I discovered that Erika wasn't kidding. There was an e-mail waiting for me as soon as I turned on my computer.