Wyxt and Sia Sinblade Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wyxt isn't used to using her cunt muscles to 'avoid' clamping down, but she's trying to be as loose a whore as she can for the thrusting murloc. The teasing barbs scraping and rubbing at the walls of her cunt are insistent enough to keep her wide open, Wyxt spreading her legs sluttishly, ass rippling with each fucking thrust of the hunched over murloc fucks her. Cunt squelching with each thrust, Wyxt grinds back against that thrusting cock, her tits swaying and flopping from the rough fucking as thick nipples begin to slowly leak sweet milk from them. Her rough tongue stroking the gnoll's cock to the best of her ability, Wyxt tries to get what little breath she can between the murloc's thrusts, cool breath running over the gnoll's cock as she breathes through her nose, wincing but the corners of her lips curled in a grin.

"Sssuch a good little ssslut!" the naga roars, grinning wickedly down at Sia as she's pinned in the air between the Ogre and the scaly brute, both cocks sandwiching her, the naga's writhing and striking at her cervix with every thrust, as if trying to batter its way into her womb. The Ogre grunts and his tongue hangs out stupidly as he fucks her tits, holding her up with one hand and using the other to roughly slap and grip one of the bouncing globes. The naga's sinuous tail then slips up, and the tip begins to tease at the pucker between Sia's jiggling, bouncing ass cheeks, and like the cock did, it slides back, and snaps forward, plunging into her anal canal and beginning to search her tightest hole.

Wyxt is delivered thrust after furiously energetic thrust as the murloc copulates with her, his head tilting back, the quills jutting from his flesh rising to signify his intense arousal, as that well-sized cock pivots and gyrates inside of her, making sure that even as she tries to keep herself loose for him, she feels the tingling, scraping barbs, her Troll regeneration healing the slight 'wounds' even as they're formed inside of her. The furry gnoll cock drags back and forth between her tits, and the two cocks in her hands thrust fast and faster, until all of a sudden the Elf, frail and weak in comparison to his cohorts, releases, slippery, clear white fluid spraying against the Troll slut's tits as they wobble and flop, soaking her side, the Forsaken still bucking away into her hand.

Sia lets her tongue continue to tease at the underside of the Ogre's balls in her face as he continues to fuck her heavy tits with powerful thrusts. With his pre-cum leaking out and her already covered in cum and sweating now, it's almost as slippery between those as though fucking her cunt...though of course, that is dripping wet now, her juices, mixed with the horse-cum from before dribbling out around the thick shaft of the naga as he pistons in and out of her, spearing her, plowing into her viciously, drawing moans and gasps from the Troll-slut as she enjoys every second of it, keeping her hands on the sides of her massive breasts, squeezing them together tightly, massaging them, writhing her hips to grind against the intruding cock. Her nipples as hardened and leaking little droplets of milk by now. Another sharp gasp when suddenly, she feels the naga plunging into her ass as well, much tighter, much less used. A long drawn moan out moan comes from her lips as her hips grinds against the naga even more, urging him to thrust into her as deeply as he can, greedily demanding more, the slut being a good slut after all.

Wyxt is drooling around the cock in her mouth now, lusty and feeling her orgasm rising sharply, a single tear running down her cheek as cum coats her tits. The fucking of the murloc is driving her into a frenzy... the pain is both arousing and the constant 'worry' is both fun and terrifying all at once, keeping the slut on her toes. Her muffled groans around the thick cock pistoning into her throat signal her mounting lust as Wyxt's hips shift even more, inviting the murloc in that little bit deeper... and the murloc would find that, after the battering of her cervix from the horse earlier, the head of his cock can squeeze, just barely, into the troll slut's womb, which seems to driver her wild as she shudders beneath him. Wyxt for her part is starting to improvise, her sloppy wet cunt needing that hot, slick murloc cum deep in her womb... she begins to clench as he thrusts forward, ridges and barbs 'tickling' as they plunge into her, before loosening up once he's buried halfway up the shaft into her steaming wet cunt, the trolless playing with her muscles to bring them both that bit more pleasure too. Swallowing, her throat tight around the cock in her throat, Wyxt deep throats the gnoll in her mouth eagerly, eyes closed tightly, her hands still pumping the elf and forsaken in them furiously as she tries to get every spurt of that hot cum onto her tits and back.

Every sinfully sweet thrust of that naga into Sia's tight cunt is paralleled by the feeling of his cock ramming itself into her ass, the naga impressed by the fortitude of the troll slut, so eager for his body, the brutal fucking he delivers to her two bottom holes. Scaly cock and tail pump her as though they were two separate lovers, the slithering appendages moving with a mind all of their own, his cock squelching in and out, back and forth, trying its best to work both himself and the girl to an orgasm; most whores he fucks pass out or die before he's done ramming them, and he has a feeling he'll be able to fuck Sia for a long, long time before she passes out. The Ogre roars as he feels his orgasm approaching, those balls pulsing as the troll's tongue and tusks graze along them, and he no longer holds her up by her sides, simply lifting her body by both jiggly, heavy breasts.

The murloc gurgles loudly as he fucks Wyxt's cunt rapidly, his multi-colored flesh a blur as it ravages her from behind. He purposefully makes sure his hips swivel with every thrust, letting those barbs drag along the sides of the sopping wet slut hole, his slick balls swinging forward to roughly slap at the aroused Troll's clit with every pumping. The elf continues cumming with loud cries, much to the amusement of his compatriots; an orc shoves the orgasming humanoid out of the way, and he replaces the spent cock with his own, literally twice the size, grinning down at Wyxt as he starts to fuck her hand now. The Forsaken releases as the Elf did, and thick, gooey ropes of tepid cum begin to splatter heavily along the woman's body, her lavender flesh dripping with semen. The furry gnoll ruts into her mouth faster, leaning his head back and howling as he prepares to cum.

Sia is flushed now, her cheeks tinged a pale red as she continues to use her tongue to please the Ogre above her as much as she uses her tits, rubbing them together against his massive cock between them and eagerly awaiting his hot cum on them as her body trembles between the Ogre and naga, shaking with every powerful stroke of the snake-being into her ass and cunt. The well-trained muscles in her cunt squeeze the naga's shaft tightly, milking it for his cum, wanting to be filled up soon as she feels her own orgasm rising, approaching fast, now that her ass is filled as well and those muscles do an equally good job of clenching down on the intruding tail. Feeling the approaching orgasm of the Ogre, Sia moves her tongue to lick faster, tusks grazing a little harder against sensitive skin, eager for her belly and tits to be painted with cum.

Wyxt seals her lips tight around the gnoll's cock now as she squirms beneath the roughly bucking murloc, trying, struggling to find relief even as she herself teasingly clenches and loosens around the murloc's frantic pistoning, milking him for every torment he brings her tortured by aroused cunt. When the forsaken begins to cum over her tits, and her now somewhat slimy hand is pressed against the orc's cock, Wyxt trembles, then cums, hard, around the murloc's cock. Her throat visibly stretched from the gnoll's cock head, Wyxt is sweating, heavy tits flopping and the trolless, for just now, holding still, as she struggles to keep control of herself during the rising pleasure... unlike most whores, Wyxt does still like to be functional 'after' the fact. Slobbering around the cock in her mouth, Wyxt begins to twist and turn her head, so the gnoll's cock rubs against her cheeks on occasion and she can get the occasional breath, pleasure running through her with each rough thrust of the murloc into her cunt as she struggles through her orgasm without clenching.

It seems that it's time for a fountain of cum to erupt in the center of the camp. The horny naga, so furiously fucking Sia's swollen cunt, her aroused juices spraying all over his sinuous lower body and the dirt below, begins to gasp and roar, hissing and snarling filling the air as he begins to cum. His cum is thinner than normal males, but at least double the amount, as his watery, yet still deliciously hot and sticky seed begins to spray into her body, the fuckin cock sending juices squirting and dribbling around its length. The ogre too can't hold back any further, and he begins to release; the head throbs, and with an loud grunt, the steaming, ridiculously thick ropes of ogre cum begin to splash on her tits and her stomach, and he jerks her head up, forcing the slitted tip of his impossibly thick cock into her mouth, gushing into her throat.

The gnoll shrieks in a high-pitched barking sound, as his furry cock begins to throb, and he rapid-fire fucks Wyxt's mouth, disappearing in and out like a fleshy blur, until he cums for the second time that night in a separate hole in the lavender slut, his sticky cum bursting into her mouth, distending her cheeks as he begins to fill her. The murloc feels his barbed cock tip forcing past her cervix just enough, and this sends him into a glorious orgasm; the fishy shaman explodes, the ridged dick battering her cunt, forcing into her womb with his most powerful of thrusts, hot cum ripping through her body, filling her tummy with his fertile, slippery seed. The Forsaken leans forward and slides his still cummy cock along her cheeks, and then steps back, panting and heading off into the camp. As for the newest member, the orc, he continues to fuck the trolless' hand, grunting as he palms her swinging, flopping tits, already nearing that orgasm.

Sia is delighted to have finally achieved that first goal, her huge, massive breasts being sprayed with the Ogre's cum, basking in it, even as her body is being shaken with the rough, almost violent thrusts of the naga. Her mouth opens wide to receive the tip of that enormous cock, gulping down his cum greedily, moans and gasps now stifled as her wet, sloppy cunt clenches, then loosens, milking that shaft inside her for all its worth, demanding release there, too, wanting to be filled up by the snake-like being and fast. The troll-slut keeps grinding her hips against the intruding shafts, both her ass and her pussy clamping down hard when the naga finally gives in to sweet release and she is filled with his hot, sticky seed, her own release coming as she fills her insides and her tits being painted with cum, body writhing with her orgasm.

Wyxt vaguely, just 'vaguely,' wonders what a trollaga would look like, just like a trolloc, but that thought is fleeting and the rapid-fire blur of the gnoll fucking her lips, his balls slapping her chin is very distracting, never mind her own orgasm. She swallows around the cock filling her mouth and throat, curling her tongue and timing her strokes to swallow the cum gulp by gulp instead of choking herself on it all at once. Wyxt winces as her cunt is battered roughly by that barbed cock, wincing in pain but undeniable pleasure as the murloc forces the head of his cock into her wet, equine cummy womb, displacing the cum already there with the fertile, hot murloc cum now sloshing around deep within her. Groaning with pleasure, cum painted on her cheek, dripping down her tattoos and from her flopping tits, Wyxt finds herself soon enough holding her breath, pumping the orc in her hand roughly, then... taking the long shaft with her other hand, starting to pump him desperately with both hands on that thick green shaft as she wriggles beneath the murloc, ass cheeks rolling, cum dripping from her hot lustful cunt now as she tries to catch her breath.

Roaring, the naga releases every drop his long, sinuously snaky cock has to offer inside of the trolless, grinning with wide, excited eyes as he finishes himself up, enjoying the squelching, lewd sounds of cum being squirted out around his throbbing pole. The ogre gazes down at Sia with a happy, stupid grin, his lips reaching down to suckle and squeeze at those cummy breasts as they flop slower and slower until, the naga pleased with himself, lets the girl drop to her rear, cum drooling onto the ground, as the Ogre holds her upper body up, lapping and squeezing at those coated breasts.

As for the murloc, he gurgles through his heavy orgasm, his cock spraying that seed into her already filled womb, horse cum sloshing around as it mixes with murloc seed. The gnoll filling her mouth pulls his wet, slippery shaft out of her mouth, and slaps her cheek roughly with it with a hyena-like cackle, grinning down at her happily as he smears a last rope of his jism across her cheek. The orc, being squeezed and used by those ridiculously skillful hands, achieves a swift orgasm, and he releases another hot load of cum across Wyxt's back, angling his shaft down for the remaining spurts to coat her tits, thick seed dribbling and dripping from the crowns of her hard, milky nipples.

Sia groans deeply, head spinning with the amount of cum being pumped on and into her, tits and stomach covered in the thick, gooey stuff, her hands rubbing it all over her massive breasts as they jiggle with the strokes of the naga in the throes of his passion. She still moves her body, or her body moves itself, since it -is- after all, the body of a slut, grinding hips against the intruding shafts, her pussy clamping tightly around the naga to milk him for all he's worth, demanding every last drop of his thin, sticky cum inside her, until she is finally set down on the ground. Cum and saliva dribble down from the corner of her mouth and a puddle of cum drenches the ground between her legs as the Ogre licks at her heavy tits, heaving with every deep breath as she tries to steady herself.

Wyxt licks the stray bead of cum left from the gnoll's cock when he pulls away, then slips forward (unable to sit down at the moment), pumping the orc furiously and making her tits the perfect target for him as he spurts over her. Wyxt can't quite clench to hold in the murloc's cum, but with all that hot goo she can feel sloshing around in her, she's not too worried about it by now anyway... besides, there's a whole camp waiting for them. She wouldn't mind a breather, though. Wyxt glances to Sia in action, as much so that a stray splatter of cum his her cheek instead of her eye, as to watch her beloved in slutty action, grinning just a bit at the sight. "That's m' wife." She purrs proudly.

The naga slithers back a bit as he surveys the scene; the naga is the true leader of the encampment, the murloc simply his 'equal' in that he was the resident chief of mysticism. Watching as the Ogre happily finishes groping and pawing at the Sia, the naga can't help but chuckle as the sex-quenched ogre bounds off to find something to eat. The naga's slippery, cum-dripping shaft whips out across Sia's face, and thrusts into her mouth one last time to wipe any remaining juices from it, before it disappears into that patch of scales, retreating into his body, the snake-man's muscular arms folded across his chest.

The murloc, panting, jerks his cock out of Wyxt and gives her an approving smack on her rippling ass, grunting and gurgling as he makes his way towards his tent, motioning for his gnoll guard to follow. The dog man gnoll grins down at Wyxt, grunting out in that barking yip, "More fucks later, Troll," before bounding off to join his master. The orc, satisfied, drags his cock away from Wyxt and heads off, and the naga slithers over; the lavender trolless is scooped up onto one muscular shoulder, and he moves back to Sia, scooping her up as well. "You two shall sssleep in my tent while you ssstay with usss. I'll fuck you whenever I like, and let the men have their waysss with you when I am finished." Grinning wickedly, he heads towards his tent, shoving the flap over and bringing them in.

12