All Comments on 'X-Men: All About Touch'

by TheEarl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ohman4121ohman4121about 20 years ago
wet dream

just goes to show you never miss it till you can't have it. and what a soloution. keep up the good work.

KassianaKassianaover 19 years ago
Very creative!

Lots of people have found ways around Rogue's little problem (though for some reason, Marvel thinks there's no way ... silly Marvel!), but yours is, so far, unique. Kudos! (or if you don't like Kudos, pick some other damned candy...)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
And may I say

dayum...that was hot. Creative, inventive and erotic as hell. I've been an X-Men fan for many years. That was one of the best stories I've read concerning them. Oh, one last thing, I hope that's a long song...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
love rogue

Rogue was always my favorate char of X-men...having to deny her sexuality because she could touch no one...I never imangine anything like this and it was great that finally she could let go without anyone but herself touching her...thank you for her relize and mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
nice

nice solution marvel should use that hmmmmm......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheEarl@TheEarl
The Earl is a recognised genius of the Lit world. He has been described as "interesting" (Rumpleforeskin), "inventive" (JonHayworth), "a...fantastic...lover" (Whispersecret), "the best...writer...on Literotica" (KillerMuffin) and "a truly great author" (Steven King). His hobbi...