X-Men: Chastity Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon he takes hold of the girl's head and cums, keeping his cock deep in her throat. Emma stops Mystique from fucking the girl just as she was about to cum. She pulls Mystique out of the girl's ass and throws away the condom protecting Mystique's cock. Emma touches Mystique's sensitive, yearning cock, teasing her.

As Scott pulls away from the girl's mouth, she reaches to take off his condom, now full of cum. He takes off the hood covering her head and face. Mystique stares in shock and lust at her daughter, Rogue.

"They told me I could maybe cum if I did this", Rogue says. She stands and comes to the bound Mystique, caressing her cock with her rubber-gloved hand. "i'll finish you off, Mom. But on one condition. You have to eat Scott's cum."

Mystique feels Rogue's teasing touch on her cock. After a moment's hesitation, she nods. Emma opens Mystique's penis gag and eases it out of her mouth.

"Say ahh", Rogue says. Mystique opens her mouth and Rogue pours in Scott's cum from the condom. She makes sure Mystique gets all of it, and then swallows. "Good girl", Rogue says, flicking Mystique's nipple.

Emma takes Mystique by her jaw and forces the penis gag back into her mouth, securing it tight. She holds Mystique in place as Rogue lazily jacks off her cock, caressing her breasts and kissing her gag.

"You always wanted to fuck your daughter, didn't you?" Emma is whispering in Mystique's ear. "Ever since she grew up..."

"Is she allowed to cum?" Rogue asks and looks at Scott.

"Yes," Scott says, and Mystique feels almost ridiculously grateful. "Emma, help Rogue."

Emma gets on her knees in front of Mystique and takes her cock in her mouth. Rogue continues to caress the cock and Mystique's body with her latex-clad fingers. The takes hold of Emma's head and roughly pushes the cock deep in Emma's throat. She hold's Emma by her hair and starts fucking Mystique with her face.

Mystique moans in shame, lust and release as she cums, sperm spilling deep in Emma's throat. Rogue kisses her gag and pulls her out, making the last of her cum spill on Emma's face and breasts. Mystique feels she has never felt such an orgasm in her life.

Rogue collects the cum off Emma's face with her fingers and takes it in her mouth, swallowing it. Scott rolls the bondage hood back over Rogue's head, blindfolding and gagging her.

---

This is the best volunteer assignment I know, Rockslide thinks. He's sitting on a stool. In front of him is a harness designed to keep a girl on all fours, breasts hanging over a bucket. Right now, there's a girl on that harness, Surge. The Asian girl is tied down, arms behind her back, large, heavy breasts hanging down. She's naked except for a gag and her chastity belt.

Rockslide knows she would be thanking him if she wasn't gagged. He's milking her full breasts. When he has the time, he milks all the girls every morning. His rock fingers are rough and painful on the girl's sensitive breasts, and he likes to hurt them a little, but he knows they still preger him to being machine-milked. The milking machine is so impersonal.

There's a queue behing Surge. Psylocke, the Cuckoos, others. All gagged, all in chastity belts, all waiting to have their new, huge breasts milked by Rockslide, like every morning.

Surge is done. Her relief is palpable. Rockslide releases her, and she takes off her gag and gives him a kiss on his rocky cheek. Taking off her gag is against the rules, but Rockslide won't tell Cyclops about her.

Psylocke is already settling into the harness, impatient, her heavy breasts straining with milk. All the milking has made Rockslide horny, and he's never fucked a proper X-man before. After Psylocke has been locked down, Rockslide positions himself behind her and collects some of the wetness leaking from under her chastity belt. Assfucking with his rock cock will be painful, but Rockslide gets the feeling Psylocke won't mind.

He lubes her up a little and pushes himself deep into her ass. Locked in the harness, Psylocke can only take it. Fucking her deep and hard, Rockslide reaches to grab her breasts, groping them, making her feel their fullness before starting to roughly milk her, fucking all the while. Psylocke has been kept in orgasm denial so long, the feeling of being milked and assfucked is almost like cumming for real. She moans and drools through her gag.

Rockslide fucks hard and fast, his massive cock thrusting into Psylocke. He pulls out to spray his cum all over her back and hair, grunting: "Oh fuck, I've wanted to fuck you ever since I first saw you. And now you're my bitch."

Gagged, Psylocke is unable to reply. But bound, milked and fucked, she is indeed his bitch.

Rockslide checks that Psylocke is fully milked and then releases her from the harness. Psylocke stands, and looks at Rockslide. She uses her telephatic powers to suggest to him that they go together to the cells to play with Mystique.

"Sorry girls, but I've hit the big time now", Rockslide says to the waiting Cuckoos. He straps them in parallel harnesses and attaches the sucktion cups of the milking machines to their breasts before following Psylocke out.

---

"Did you suck Mystique's cock this morning, Emma?" Cyclops asks his question as he settles down in the quarters afforded to the official delegation from Utopia to Wakanda.

Mystique is dressed in high heels boots, a tight corset, a chastity belt, a collar and a penis gag. In Cyclops's words, her role on this diplomatic trip is to be the in-flight entertainment.

Emma drops to her knees and unlocks Mystique's chastity belt. She reaches into her mind and makes her create a large, blue cock, already erect from Mystique's permanent sexual frustration.

Scott leaves to take a shower as Emma takes the cock deep in her throat. Mystique is hard to read telepathically, but her pleasure at Emma's blowjob is impossible to miss. Emma herself hasn't been allowed to cum for a long, long time. She loses herself in the feelings of pleasure she picks up from Mystique, almost as if she was throatfucking herself.

Emma massages her breasts and touches the little collars keeping her nipples permanently erect. She'll have to be milked soon. Her breasts are aching and sensitive. She keeps Mystique's cock in her throat, allowing herself almst to pass out from having no air.

Mystique is grateful. Her orgasm is building. How lovely it would be to cum. To spill cum down Emma's throat. Emma feels the impeding orgasm. She's wanted to cum so long. She jacks off Mystique faster and buries her cock deep in her mouth. Mystique starts to cum. Emma swallows her seed and rides along Mystique's orgasm, almost as if she was cumming herself.

"Surely you didn't just make her cum", Scott says, drying his hair. Emma snaps out ofher telephatic reverie, makes Mystique lose the cock, and wipes sperm guiltily off her mouth. "You know, Emma, I was thinking of giving your orgasm to the King as a gift, but now I think I'll give him Mystique as a fuck slave instead."

---

"Ororo, take care of our guest", the Black Panther says. He's sitting on an informal throne, Storm beside him.

"Of course, my king", Storm says and drops on her knees in front of Cyclops. He's sitting on a less fancy chair, close to the royal couple.

"You've tamed her well", Scott says as Storm takes his cock in her mouth and starts to suck him. "I remember when she started in the X-Men. She wouldn't suck anyone except Xavier, and I think his telepathy may have something to do with that."

"She understands her duties as a wife and a queen", the Black Panther says as Storm continues to suck Cyclops's cock. She wears a black bra straining to keep her large breasts in check. "I have to thank you, Cyclops. Your friend the Beast did wonders for my Queen's breasts. After his injections, my subjects have enjoyed milking her every morning."

As the Black Panther and Cyclops talk, Mystique crawls on all fours to the King and takes his cock on her mouth. She wears a bondage hood leaving only her mouth accessible. She finds the Black Panther's cock by touch.

"I'm surprised. I thought you had the White Queen with you", the Black Panther comments, his hand on Mystique's leash.

"I had a disciplinary problem", Scott says as Ororo continues to suck him submissively. "I talked with your animal trainers. They liked the idea of having a white slut for their dogs and gorillas to fuck as a reward."

END

12