All Comments on 'Xavier Takes A Wife'

by Stormbringer

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Horny as hell

This is so hot!! I'm fantasizing about fucking a big breasted white woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Top notch

I can understand Trisha's response to such a big black cock - wish my wife would do that I'd love to see her fucked by lots of big cocked black guys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Story Written By A Nigger!

Only sluts, niggers and gay whites find this erotic.

CrimsonsAngelCrimsonsAngelover 13 years ago
Great Story

Loved it and love your other stories about E&I, Solomon King. Great job and want to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Makes me wet everytime!!

Love, love, love reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
"Their bodies WERE" instead of...

..."their bodies we're" and "WRECKED" instead of "wracked". regards,

Bobbie Sue Kindle

PS: The indigenous people of the Maori fought back and were never conquered and thus not enslaved. Some tribes did take Australian refugees as slaves though while other tribes embraced them.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Maori

The Maori of New Zealand were cannibals. They were very aggressive and highly successful in warfare. They called their captives "long pigs" as they were going to roast them for better eating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Shit

You are a bad Male!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Black always wins right bigger and better than anyone

My best friend Jack caught his wife Abby with a big black dude Doug while they had been having some problems he worked for the landscape company and almost beat the lover or what ever he was supposed to be to death. When Jack caught them he started a verbal fight with Abby and the homewreaker stepped in and Jack started beating him she called me telling me Jack was in a fight with the guy working on the landscape. I asked is it that Doug guy what brought that on was he messing with the wrong bush? Tell Jack to save some for me because that SOB was messing with Linda but ran before I could get to him. Please hurry. When I got there Jack was having a beer asked if I wanted one I said sure. Doug was out cold and Jack asked Abby if she was packing because she wasn't welcome there anymore.She started crying saying she was sorry and it won't happen again. Jack said you made that choice and you wouldn't even tolerate me dancing 1 dance with Julie and you didn't even want to touch me. So why aren't you packing? She said she didn't want to lose him that she loved him. Well that's just great you love me so much you screw other men WOW now that is deep love. Well then I just guess I don't love you that much because I have been faithful to you Abby so get packing Jack said. I said I better get going. Jack asked if I would stay for he might need a fitness? I said ok. The landscapers boss arrived he was a big black guy named Jamar 6 foot 4 and 250_275 and when he seen Doug on the deck he was pretty pissed and asked if us two ganged up on Doug? I spoke up quickly saying I didn't have anything to do with it if I had caught Doug with my wife the coroner would probably been involved. He changed his tune and asked for an explanation? Jack informed him what happened and Jamar was dumb enough to take a swing at him and Jack had him down and out quickly. I asked if his security system was up and running? Yes he said. Great it will probably be good defense for you. He pressed assault charges on both plus two other charges that I forget. He sued Abby for divorce and custody of their 3 children demanded DNA. Abby did get 50% of the money and 50% of the house value. Jack wanted to move anyway because of memories. The shocker was they remarried about 2 months after the divorce was final. One condition Jack demanded a prenuptial agreement that if either cheated the cheater walked away with nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Blatantly RACIST!

HornyXhosaHornyXhosaabout 2 years ago

Wrong category, Reluctance, or Fantasy would be more appropriate.

I love it when a black guys fucks a white pussy, but this is a pile of shit. This story is stereotyping blacks as forceful, bordering on rape. Racist.

This doping scheme is unrealistic, and smells like spiking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormbringer@Stormbringer
Check out my lensdump page for ai generated art based on my stories: https://lensdump.com/stormbringer1/albums Check out my blog at www.storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.com for all my stories and current projects. I'm an average, married, monogamous guy who likes to read and ...