Xena & Gabrielle Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I live for that," said Xena, easing Gabrielle down on her back. She then lay atop her, running her large hands up and down the lithe body of her love. Gabrielle's heartbeat sped up, seeing the look of wild passion in Xena's eyes. Gabrielle slid her fingers into Xena's hair, pulling her down for a long kiss smoldering with desire. Their tongues met, teased and conquered. In moments they were both naked, and Gabrielle wasn't even sure how it had occurred, she had been so entranced with the feverish kisses.

"By the Gods you are beautiful," said Xena seeing Gabrielle's full naked glory in the light of the sun. Gabrielle looked a little shy to be totally nude outside and in the sunlight, but Xena was loving every single second of this. Gabrielle drank in the sight of Xena as well. Her small hands molded Xena's breasts, arousing the tips, making Xena moan.

"I love you," she said, kissing Xena's neck.

"No talking. It's time for love," said Xena, a knee slipping between Gabrielle's legs to part them. A kiss stopped anymore words. Xena began reclaiming Gabrielle's body, her touches very seductive. Gabrielle's body responded to the searing caresses, her nipples growing hard and aching and her most secret places becoming moist, pliant, and begging to be touched. "I can't wait to take you," Xena said, kissing down Gabrielle's beautiful body. She kissed the golden curls between Gabrielle's legs, then propped herself up, viewing the site of Gabrielle's parted legs and the treasures between them.

"Then do not wait," came a small soft reply. Gabrielle breathed raggedly, for she too couldn't wait another moment.

"I love doing this to you, Gabrielle," Xena said, taking three fingertips and pressing them to the bard's slick seam. The slit parted under the pressure of the warrior's fingers and soon all three of the digits had slid firmly inside. "I love your juices sliding over my fingers... love feeling you tighten up when I make you cum."

"Xena!" Gabrielle gasped, her body tightening up like a bow string as her lover penetrated her deeply in her most private place. Xena's fingers were so big; Gabrielle was stretched so much, and it felt sooo good.

"What do you want, Gabrielle? Do you want me to fuck you hard and fast? Tell me?" Xena said passionately, slowly working her fingers in even deeper. Gabrielle felt so filled, she could scarcely breathe.

"I want... I want....... to be fucked. Hard and fast," said Gabrielle, the words foreign on her lips, yet they were so incredibly naughty. It's exactly what she wanted.

"Yes!" Xena said triumphantly. Her thrusts were hard as her fingers slid in and out of Gabrielle's body, taking her deep, hard and fast. "That's it... you feel so good, Baby. So wet, so tight and hot. Cum for me...... CUM," commanded the warrior princess, watching Gabrielle thrash beneath her, moaning and wanting fulfillment.

As if her body were obeying her lover's command, Gabrielle began to cum, her hot juices pouring onto Xena's fingers. Xena shoved those fingers deep and rough into Gabrielle, prolonging the pleasure that made Gabrielle scream her name in ecstasy. The screams echoed off the nearby trees and carried thru the pasture. But Xena didn't really care who heard them.

After it was over, Gabrielle cried. She cried like a babe who was lost, abandoned, and alone. Xena pulled her into her arms, soothing her. "It's okay, Love. I'm sorry I had to go and leave you," she said, kissing away the torrent of hot tears. "I love you.... and I would never leave you, not for long anyway. I need you by my side."

Gabrielle gave a little hiccuping sob, hugging Xena tight. "I want to give you pleasure too," she said in a tiny whisper, still feeling a bit shy, but yet more than that she was infused with desire.

"I want you inside me too," Xena said, lying back on the grass and pulling Gabrielle over atop her. "Make love to me, little one. I have dreamed of nothing else." Gabrielle kissed her way down the Warrior Princess's muscular body, pausing to nibble her neck and suckle at her lovely breasts. She then spread her kisses lower, sipping at Xena's skin. Xena purred; nothing felt as good as Gabrielle's kisses.

"That's it, my little bard, don't stop there," Xena encouraged as Gabrielle licked tiny erotic circles around Xena's navel. Gabrielle slid down even more, kissing the fragrant flesh of Xena's most private part. She was wet, musky, and the taste was highly intoxicating. Gabrielle's tongue began teasing a very hard clit, making Xena clench her fingers thru Gabrielle's hair, pulling at the long blond strands.

"Don't tease me.... take me... NOW!" came the harsh whisper from the warrior. Four of Gabrielle's fingers slid into Xena, taking her deeply, making Xena arch up, opening her long legs even wider. She sucked in her breath in a hiss, feeling Gabrielle's tongue on her clit, licking and teasing.

"Fuck.......... Holy Gods, I'm cumming!!!" Gabrielle had only a chance for a few sensuous thrusts before Xena had come forcefully, spilling herself all over the younger woman's face. Gabrielle was a little taken aback at first, then she began licking Xena, drinking all the precious drops of her lover's desire.

"You're quite good at that," Xena said, her strong arms pulling Gabrielle up so she could lie beside her. Her tender kisses covered the young bard's face, tasting her own desire there. She then reached for Gabrielle's love-soaked fingers, licking them clean. Gabrielle watched in a daze. She couldn't believe what had just happened between them. It had been so intense and erotic.

"Xena, what was it like with your other lovers? Was it ever as good as this?" the blond suddenly asked. "And have you ever loved anyone before... like you love me?" Xena stared at Gabrielle, surprised with all the questions. She then sighed as a half-smile overcome her face.

"No, nothing has ever been like it is with you. With you, I feel as though I have came home.... as though you are the other half of my soul. I can't live without you, Gabrielle. Truly, I can't," she said, looking deep into emerald eyes. "Yes, I have had many other lovers, as you know. Men and women. Too many to count. When I was warlord, I desired many... and I always got what I wanted. Even when I regretted it the next morning... it didn't stop me from my conquests. As for me being in love before, yes, I have loved before. My first love was Borias, although I never told him so. He died thinking I did not love him. That he was only a conquest to me. My heart was bonded to his, despite the fact I wanted to love no one. I was obsessed with power then.... We were a team, love wasn't supposed to be in the equation. Yet it was. It was no secret of the fact that he loved me. He left his wife and child to be with me, to fight at my side. He went thru Hell for me, but yet I scorned him. I treated him in a way which appalls me now. I broke his heart, and I will forever regret that. I did love Borias; he was a good man. A good man, but I broke him. It is my fault he lies dead, and I shall never forgive myself for that. At times I hate myself for the pain I caused him." "And then there was Mao Lo, the first woman I ever loved. She taught me so much, Gabrielle. Not just about lovemaking, but about myself.... and about what I desired in a lover. She healed many of the places that were broken after the loss of Borias. She protected my life and she healed my soul. I will forever be grateful to her, for her protection and for teaching me the ways women can love one another. I never knew till her. After that, I was addicted. I love having a woman in my arms. Over the years, I have had many lovers, men and women alike, although Mao Lo and I had gone our separate ways. I did love her, but not in the way I loved Borias, and certainly not in the way I love you. You are everything to me, Gabrielle, my heart, my soul, my family. I want us to be One together. When the time is right, will you join with me, will you be my lifemate? I have asked no other to be by my side as I am asking you. I do not ask this lightly. I want you to be mine."

"How will we know?" Gabrielle asked softly. "How will we know when the time is right?"

"Our hearts will tell us," Xena whispered back, still aware that Gabrielle hadn't said "yes" yet. She was holding her breath, hoping the bard would agree to her proposal.

"It's all I have ever wanted ... to be yours. I accept," said Gabrielle, tears shining in her eyes as she looked at Xena. "When the time comes, I will become your lifemate and forever I will be at your side."

Xena expelled her breath and smiled, a look of bliss overtaking her face. "By the Gods, I love you," she said, crushing the bard close. "Let's get dressed now; it's time to tell this shithole of a village goodbye."

Gabrielle reached for her clothes and began quickly putting them on. "Where are we going?"

"Who knows. Maybe we will stumble upon Callisto. I just gotta get away... I hate staying in one place for too long. Did you get some provisions while I was gone?"

Gabrielle grinned, very proud of herself and all her purchases. "I got enough to last for weeks. And I made a heavy purse as well. My talents, ya know."

"Yes, well, I am quite aware of your 'talents," said the warrior as she skimmed into her leathers, followed by the protective armor.

"Not THOSE talents," said Gabrielle, playfully slapping Xena's arm. "I'm still a bard you know... I might look like a warrior, but deep down in my heart, I am bard. And I have been working on my scrolls too, just wait till I read to you what I have written."

"We haven't had that many adventures lately, except for all the sex. Did you write about the steamy sex?"

"Xena!" Gabrielle gasped, as Xena lead them out of the shelter of the shade trees and over to the horses. "The way you talk is downright naughty!" Xena giggled wickedly as she heaved Gabrielle up onto Argo.

"You weren't complaining earlier," she reminded with a wink. A blush covered Gabrielle's face. Xena seemed to love making her blush, as though it excited her.

"Behave yourself," said the little bard as they began riding away towards the inn.

"Then you would have nothing to write about, would you, little one?" quipped the raven-haired warrior as she tossed her words into the wind.

Back in the inn, they grabbed a bite to eat and quickly packed up. "I really won't miss this place at all," Gabrielle said as she filled their saddlebags to bulging with their provisions. "It wasn't much fun here without you... although I did enjoy the hours of writing."

Xena managed to fit Gabrielle's many scrolls into a saddlebag, grumbling a little cause they barely fit. "Yeah, I can see that," she said, throwing the saddlebags over her shoulder as they were ready to go.

"Xena, what will life be like for us... after we are joined?" Gabrielle asked as they went to the stable to prepare Argo for the journey.

"I don't know," Xena replied. "I suppose it will be pretty much the same. You know, travelling, fighting for the greater good, lots of hot lovemaking, everything we are doing now...."

"Yeah, I suppose it will be," said Gabrielle, a look of unmistakable longing crossing her expression. Xena didn't miss it, and she wondered what the little bard was thinking.

"Gabrielle, is there something you wanted to tell me? You are happy with me, aren't you?" Xena questioned as they lead Argo from the stables.

"I love you, Xena. Of course, I am happy. I want nothing more than to be with you."

"Then why---?" Xena asked, referring to that look that had crossed Gabrielle's face only a moment ago.

"It's nothing," said Gabrielle, shaking her head. Xena knew Gabrielle was keeping something from her, just as she was keeping the visions of their death from Gabrielle.

"Tell me, Gabrielle. I need to know," Xena said, stopping Gabrielle in her tracks as they were walking down the path leading away from the village. Gabrielle knew Xena wouldn't rest until she knew the truth. Reluctantly, Gabrielle began to speak.

"Well, I have always dreamed of having a child. Haven't you ever thought about being a mother Xena, of cradling a little one in your arms?" Xena's heart ached when she heard those words, thinking of Solan, the baby boy she had been forced to give up. She had thought of him everyday, longing to hold him again, to nurse him at her breast, and to watch him grow up. How old would he be now? Seven... or was it nine? The years had passed so quickly, she wasn't even sure how old her own son might now be. But she knew where he was. And she knew he was safe, protected now that the former warlord that was his mother was far, far away. With Xena there the boy had been little more than a target for all her enemies.

"Yes, I have thought about it," Xena said begrudgingly. "But it's not possible, Gabrielle. I lead a very dangerous life. This is no life for a child. We couldn't possibly care for a child and keep him safe, not with the life we lead."

Gabrielle sighed sadly; she knew Xena was right. "But what about when we are older... when we decide to settle down? We aren't going to be fighting all our lives, are we? In several years or so, we will have a permanent home, won't we?" asked Gabrielle hopefully.

"I suppose we will. I've never really thought of it. There is always Anphipolis, the home of my youth. My mother and brother would like it very much if I settled down there."

"Then could we have a baby? I would like very much to be a mother."

"Gabrielle, how do you propose we have a baby? I can't exactly make you pregnant. I have many skills as you know... but that definitely isn't one of them," Xena reminded, not looking too keen at all on this baby-making idea.

"We could always adopt one. I have heard about that. The Amazon women adopt their babies. Or sometimes they join with a man just for the purpose of creating a child. It is against Amazon law to lie with a man, except for procreation."

"Yes, I am very aware of Amazon law," said Xena as they began walking down the trail once again while continuing their engrossing conversation. "Are you suggesting you would like to lie with a man, Gabrielle...... for the purpose of becoming pregnant?"

Gabrielle's forehead crinkled up as she gave some thought to that. "Well, I'm not sure if I could do that or not. I have never been with a man before... and the one time I almost was, it wasn't that great. I suppose I could do it once, just so we could have a baby. But it kind of gives me the creeps you know, thinking of anyone touching me.......... anyone but you."

"It kind of gives me the creeps, too," Xena said menacingly. "I don't know how I could keep from killing him afterwards."

Xena didn't say anything for awhile, as she muddled all this over. Clearly Gabrielle really wanted to experience motherhood, and she was willing to go thru much to achieve it. She couldn't deny the one she loved her dreams. "Well, here's a thought," Xena suddenly spoke. "I could always ask my brother Torris. He could impregnate you, then the baby would be a part of me as well."

"Yes, I suppose you could do that," said Gabrielle, feeling uneasy. She had never met Torris.... and didn't think when she did finally meet Xena's older brother, she would be eager to sleep with him.

"I would even wanna kill my own brother," Xena said in afterthought, thinking this conversation was totally absurd and going nowhere. Having a child together just wasn't possible, was it?

"I'd love an adopted child, but above all, I just want the baby to be a part of both us. I know it's not possible, but I will pray to the Gods for my wish. I want a baby, Xena. Someday, I would like to have our child."

"Dream on, Gabrielle," Xena wanted to say, but she couldn't hurt Gabrielle with those words, so she only nodded. Even the Gods couldn't make Gabrielle's dreams come true, of that Xena was certain. It just wasn't in the cards for the two of them to be parents. She had learned that long ago when she had birthed a beautiful light-haired, blue-eyed baby boy. She had held him in her arms only a few days, then was forced to give him up. It was another of her deep regrets. One that tore at her soul.

12