Xmas Xcess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other girls began teasing Robin while encouraging Ray who was unbuttoning her shirt.

"Looks like it's Robin's turn to do the dirty deed," said Sue.

"Looks like those weren't two big cantaloupes in her shirt, after all," teased Ann, as Ray pulled it open, revealing Robin's large, shapely breasts.

"Looks like those two are company and we three are a crowd," said Cindy, as Ray began to squeeze Robin's bountiful boobs and gently pinch her hard, throbbing nipples.

"That ain't necessarily so," said Ray, with a sly smile. "There's more here than any one man can possibly handle. So if you don't mind, I'll be asking you three ladies for a little help with all these goodies."

A few moments later, Robin lay stretched out on the kitchen table. At one end of the table, Ann was devouring her dripping snatch. Robin's head dangled backwards over the opposite edge. Her mouth was full of Ray's cock. Cindy and Sue were sucking on her swollen nipples.

All that stimulation soon had Robin twisting and jerking as a powerful orgasm swept over her shuddering body. Even as the tremors began to subside, her friends continued nibbling on her tingling flesh. When the pleasure became too intense, she begged them to stop. The moment they complied, Ray moved around, took Ann's spot between Robin's trembling legs, and thrust the full length of his engorged cock into her hot honey pot.

He hammered into Robin with fast, hard, deep strokes. She moaned and wrapped her legs around him as his unrelenting strokes sent wave after wave of passion racing over her body.

Robin bucked her hips up to meet Ray's savage thrusts. Their bodies, covered with sweat, lunged at one another with a fierce need. The table scooted back and forth under the force of their lovemaking. Ann, Sue, and Cindy stood close, in awe of the passion they were watching and worried Robin might fall off the table.

Their concern was soon justified. A sudden orgasm had Robin bucking so violently, only their grabbing the table kept it from turning over. Seconds later, Ray let out a primeval grunt of lust, made one last thrust and released a load cum that filled Robin's convulsing cunt.

Afterward, they remained locked together, motionless until Ray began slowly moving his dick inside Robin's still throbbing pussy. It was a gentle motion that prolonged the last, sweet, lingering moments of their passion.

Everyone knew it would take some time for Ray to recover from his violent fuck with Robin. So they fixed something to eat and made themselves comfortable.

"You know what I can't believe?" Robin was sprawled on the couch, her face a study in exhausted satiation.

"All the sex?" said Ann.

"That, too. But, I was talking about how I haven't been jealous. I was so sure, so worried, I would be. The thing is, it's like I've been sharing Bill, not swapping. And after making it with your husbands, I feel even closer to all of you. And, well, I think I'd like to do something like this again."

The friends exchanged looks, smiles, and then nods of agreement. "Time for a girls only group hug," said Cindy, shaking a finger at Ray. He pretended to protest, then sat back and watched his lovers cuddling on the couch.

Later, when Sue walked to the kitchen, the sight of her full hips undulating provocatively as she left the room got Ray's motor running. As she walked past him on her way back, he reached out and pinched one of those magnificent globes. A few minutes later, Sue was leaning over the same kitchen table Robin had occupied, with her legs spread wide, while Ray drove hard into her warm pussy.

When her legs began to ache, they moved to the couch. She knelt and leaned over on the seat while Ray continued to fuck her doggie style. When his legs began to ache, they moved onto the floor. Sue groaned with pleasure when Ray threw her legs over his shoulders and plunged his cock into the inner most depths of her pussy.

Even as Sue flailed under his weight, Ray kept hammering into her with furious strokes. Sue was in a daze of sexuality, her body shaken by numerous orgasms. When another hit, she arched up to meet Ray's thrust as her cunt shot a geyser of hot love juice over his balls. Ray made one last giant lunge and deposited his seed deep inside her heaving body.

During the next interlude, Ray had everyone join him in the shower. They all couldn't get in at the same time, but that didn't seem to matter. When they eventually finished, everyone was more or less clean and the bathroom was more or less a wet shambles.

There was a lot of horseplay as they dried each other, more or less cleaned up the mess, then went back to the living room. Ray fixed drinks for everyone, then settled down on the couch and invited the four women to join him.

After some small talk, they agreed to Ray's request that they begin giving him the full benefit of their talented tongues and lascivious lips. While Cindy and Sue worked on his sensitive nipples, Robin was bobbing her head up and down on his straining cock and Ann was slowly sucking on his nuts.

The four-woman fellatio soon had him up and ready for the grand finale. The central character in that event was to be Ann, who was more than ready to get it on now that Ray had gotten it up.

Once Ray and Ann started, it seemed like they would never stop. Ray was young, in great condition, totally into the moment, and had already come three times. It all combined to give him tremendous endurance. Ann, who craved long, hard, pussy pounding fucks, was delighted.

They did it on the couch and on the floor. They did it doggie style, in the missionary position and with Ann riding up and down on Ray's stiff stick. They fucked slow, fast, hard, and easy.

Nothing mattered but each other's bodies and Ann's tight pussy squeezing hard on the thick shaft of Ray's unrelenting cock. All sense of time and place had vanished for them. But it was getting late and the guys would be home soon.

Cindy and Sue slipped behind Ray who was kneeling between Ann's legs, driving into her pussy with hard, deep thrusts. After stroking his buns and thighs, Cindy slipped a finger into Ray's ass while Sue massaged his aching nuts. Robin straddled Ann's head and lowered herself onto Ann's face. At the same time she lifted her luscious melons towards Ray's face while urging him to enjoy.

All that extra stimulation paid off. Ray was soon releasing his fourth load of cum that day. This time the recipient was Ann, whose tight twat was clutching at his rod as she licked on Robin's swollen clit and shook under her own gut wrenching orgasm.

Eventually, the waves of ecstasy subsided. Ray could feel his well used penis shrink until it slipped out of Ann's tight, slick snatch. Then he gave her a long tender kiss and got up.

After they showered again and straightened up the place, everyone sat around sipping drinks and waiting for the mighty hunters to return while discussing the day's events. Everyone agreed it had been fun.

"As much fun as shopping?" teased Ray.

"Don't push your luck, young stud," said Cindy with a grin. "Even the best sex in the world can't compete with a great sale." They all laughed as Ray hung his head in mock despair.

"But don't worry," said Sue. "I'm sure you'll be number one on all our lists of things to do when there's no special sales."

"Well you should know about specials," retorted Ray. "Between that special tush of yours and Tony's special tool, you two are a very special couple."

"It's a shame we can't get those two wonders of modern anatomy together," said Ann.

"There's no way in hell," protested Sue with a laugh.

"Actually, there just may be," said Cindy. "Yesterday, the guys talked me into trying it with Tony. I gave it my best shot, but couldn't take it all. And yes, it did hurt like hell and I can still feel it today. But I gotta tell you, it also felt incredible. I'm not sure, but I've got an idea that if you had an enema first so there'd be plenty of room, then got well lubricated and stretched, it could be done."

"Not by this girl," said Sue, shaking her head. But the other girls kept teasing and coaxing her, until she reluctantly agreed to Cindy's plan. By the time the guys returned, Sue was fresh and clean inside and looking forward to her big event the next day with resigned anticipation.

#

Things began with a shared feeling of awkwardness the next morning. Even after days of almost constant, inter-marital sex, no one knew just how to get the last day's much anticipated New Year's gangbang started.

The mood was shattered by Jessie, who put down his coffee mug, shouted, "How the hell could I forget that?" and rushed out the front door. A moment later, he came back with a big grin and an armful of something that looked like a bush.

As Bill and Tony began to laugh, Ann gave her husband a very skeptical look. "Just what in the hell is that?"

"Hunting was a bit slow, yesterday," explained Tony, between his laughter. "That's the only thing we managed to shoot."

"You shot a bush?" Robin sounded confused.

"Don't you city gals know anything?" teased Jessie. "This isn't a bush, it's mistletoe. Bill shot it out of a damn tall tree."

"I know that stuff," shouted Sue. "It's what you kiss under. And knowing us, a lot more."

A few minutes later, the four women had garlands of mistletoe worked into their hair, a hard cock in their mouths, and a man's head between their thighs, dining on their juicy cunts.

Cindy was lying on top on Tony, enjoying his gentle tongue work while filling her mouth with his massive cock-head, licking the shaft, softly kneading his nuts. In her opinion, the time she got to spend fucking and sucking Tony's cock, was time very well spent. But she didn't want him to cum. That she wanted to save for Sue's pleasure.

One couple after another collapsed into a contended calm until Sue and Bill were the only ones still in action. Cindy kept caressing Tony's giant dick, keeping it hard and ready, as they lay together watching the ongoing sixty-nine.

Ann scooted over and joined them. "Need a helping hand?"

"Sure. Just remember, we're saving it for Sue's bottom."

"Right. And speaking of Sue's butt, judging from all the motion it's making, I'd say Bill's giving her the full treatment."

Cindy nodded. "Lucky girl."

"Hey, I do my best," said Tony, giving Cindy's bottom a playful smack.

"And your best is very good. But you have a different gift, and it's very, very good, trust me." To emphasis her point, she leaned over and gave his smooth, flared cock-head a slow lick.

Their attention returned to Sue. It was hard to tell which was moving faster, her bouncing bottom or her bobbing head. The mistletoe garland kept her long, dark hair pulled back, giving everyone a clear view of full lips sliding up and down Bill's shaft. In comparison to the frantic Sue, he seemed motionless. With his face buried between her thighs, only her gyrations proved he was hard at work.

Without warning, his hips thrust up. The full length of his cock vanished into Sue's mouth. Moments later, her head jerked back. Bill's unattended cock bobbed in front her ecstatic face. She shouted, "Oh, yes!" as a thick jet of cum splashed onto her cheek. Another blast sailed between her lips before she engulfed the swollen, spurting cock-head.

Both bodies writhed in uncontrolled ecstasy. Sue was hanging on to Bill's thighs. Her lips encircled the base of his shaft while the spurting cock-head was somewhere deep inside her throat. Bill's wet face pressed against her convulsing snatch as he sucked on the engorged clit.

Each sought to give the other every last bit of pleasure the orgasm had to offer. When it was over, Sue raised her head and smiled. "You know, I really, really like mistletoe."

The other girls said they agreed, and that Tony should get his prize at once. He'd waited patiently and they didn't want to give the euphoric Sue time to recuperate and change her mind.

But first, Sue's asshole had to be carefully and thoroughly lubricated and stretched. It was a two glasses of wine experience for Sue that ended with her draped over the couch, her ample ass glistening with lubricant.

Tony stroked Sue's bottom and whispered his love for her as he slowly shoved his giant cock-head into her rear. It popped inside and he paused to let her become accustomed to the feel.

Sue mumbled an uncertain, "Okay," and he began easing his massive shaft into her backside .

Although he would stop whenever she whimpered or asked for a moment to adjust to the pressure, he never gave up on his goal. He'd pull out slightly, re-lube his thick shaft, then begin pushing deeper into his wife's tortured tush.

There were no cheers or jokes. The ongoing act of love was watched with a shared sense of awe. Sue was risking pain, even injury, to give her man what he wanted. With gratitude and caution, he was accepting her gift while letting her experience what she enjoyed so much. It was something both had wanted, but thought impossible. Thanks to the reunion, it was now happening.

The thick, mid-section of his shaft slipped in with surprising ease. But when most of his cock was inside Sue's stretched anus, she pleaded for him to stop, take it easy, pull out, or something.

Instead of stopping, Tony responded with controlled force. After withdrawing slightly to ease her pain, he made one last push forward and sank the last few inches of his long, hard rod into his wife's churning bowels.

With a cry of, "Oh, shit!" Sue jerked forward, instinctively trying to escape the giant, hard poker that was splitting apart her ravaged ass. But then her body began to recover from Tony's final assault. He remained motionless, letting her adjust to the new presence in her bottom. The pain began easing, replaced by an incredible sense of triumph and fulfillment.

A noise filtered through Sue's emotional haze. She opened her eyes and looked around. Everyone was smiling and applauding. The men looked excited, maybe envious. But she could tell her girlfriends realized this was a special moment, and why. From now on, another bond existed between her and Tony.

After Sue and Tony completed their super-sodomy session, everyone took a break to freshen up and fix some snacks. Before long, they were once again concentrating on flesh instead of food.

The grand finale was a communal love-in, with Cindy serving as an alter which bound the group together. The idea occurred to Ray while taking a break after a frantic fuck with Sue. In deference to her battered butt, they had done it on the couch with her on top during the entire session. Ray had no complaints. The combination of Sue's big tasty breasts being available for serious sucking and chewing while her legendary bottom enveloped his dick in smooth bliss was hard to beat.

They were still on the couch and still nude, but now just resting. Sue lay stretched out on her stomach with her head resting in his lap. As Ray scratched her back, they watched the other activity.

Bill and Jessie had coaxed Robin into being the centerpiece of a ménage-a-trios. The blue-eyed blonde now lay on the mattress, entwined between her lanky, redheaded husband and their short, wiry black friend.

Tony was sitting in one of the overstuffed chairs with Ann and Cindy kneeling in front of him. There was a pleased expression on his face as he watched them trying to coax his monster member back to life.

The two friends giggled and shoved at each other like schoolgirls squabbling over a toy as they licked, nibbled and sucked on Tony's long, limp member. Ray wondered which one would get to play with that Italian sausage when it was ready for action.

When their efforts were rewarded, Ann shouted in happy triumph, thanked Cindy with a kiss, then began getting in position to receive Tony's hardened harpoon, Cindy wished her well, then stood and stretched. Ray felt like a lucky voyeur as he watched her unconsciously bending and twisting, unlimbering that seductive body she never denied him.

Sue looked up. "You really love her, don't you?"

The question startled him. "Sure. Why do you ask?"

"Back in college, we weren't sure. She was special, the glue that held us together. We thought you might be taking her for granted or using her. But just now, when she stood, I felt your body tense and your cock stir."

A moan from Robin ended the conversation. Ray and Sue looked over and watched her writhing with pleasure. She was on top of Bill whose cock was pounding in and out of her tight young twat. Jessie was in his favorite position, kneeling behind her ass, and filling it with his long, thin shaft and bulging cock-head.

When Ray looked away from Robin, his gaze locked with Cindy's. He did love her, more than when they got married. And she was still the glue that kept her friends together. That's when he realized how the group should end the week's events. He winked and motioned for her to come over to the couch. With a smile of love and curiosity, Cindy complied.

It took some time to put Ray's plan into effect. First, all the lovers had to finish before it could be explained. Thanks to Ann and Tony, it was a long wait. Everyone was so tired, they agreed to take a break and get started after supper.

Ray's idea was to have the group join in a common bond of mutual love and sexuality. Cindy's body would be the medium, the glue, allowing their eight individual bodies to meld into a common flesh.

To accomplish this required a certain amount of flexibility and a large dose of cooperation. Once the girls had Ray good and hard, he lay on his back. Jessie helped Cindy kneel astride Ray's waist facing backward. Sue insisted on handling the job of keeping Ray's cock steady until the cock-head disappeared into Cindy's well-lubricated ass. With support from Tony and Bill, she lowered her hips until the entire length of the thick column was nestled inside her bottom, then she carefully lay back on top of Ray.

Ann managed to find a spot between Cindy and Ray's legs and began dining on her friend's savory snatch. Tony got into position behind Cindy's head and presented her with his long, thick but flaccid penis. The moment his soft, smooth cock head slipped past her lips, she began sucking.

Jessie and Bill moved close enough for Cindy to reach out and take one of the familiar but now soft dicks in each hand and begin pumping. Sue and Robin completed the formation by kneeling beside Cindy and sucking on her firm breasts.

The friends had fused into a common bond of love and lust. Cindy's body was the object creating this unity. The spiritual aspects of this arrangement had once seemed very important. But after Cindy began responding to all the stimulation, everyone's focus was on the physical aspects of the event.

The sensations Cindy was experiencing were incredible. She joyfully sucked and pumped and hunched on the four dicks now at her disposal. Meanwhile, Ann was swirling her tongue in, out and around Cindy's boiling pussy while Robin and Sue chewed on her throbbing nipples.

When Cindy's voracious mouth finally sucked Tony's ponderous prick back to life, he switched places with Bill. Cindy sucked furiously on this new cock, until it too had regained its desired hardness. Then Bill made room for Jessie, who slipped his flared cock head between Cindy's willing lips and encouraged her to keep on sucking.

Even though her jaw was beginning to ache, Cindy was more than willing to comply. The only thing that bothered her was the thought she might come at any moment and if that happened, there was always a chance she'd bite down on Jessie's smooth, dark, swollen cock. She'd try not to, of course, but everything felt so in-fucking-credibly good.

Ray's stick was stirring her bowels to a boil. The work of Robin and Sue on her jugs was way beyond fantastic. Feeling Jessie's cock swell and harden in her mouth was also a turn on. And she knew she'd be coming any second if Ann didn't slow down on her exquisite pussy eating.