Xmas Xcess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann didn't slow down.

It was a mind-bending, un-real orgasm--a long, powerful explosion of sexual energy that shook every molecule in Cindy's body. Fortunately for Jessie, she opened her mouth and gasped with pleasure as the tidal wave of passion struck. Ann struggled to hold on to Cindy's thrashing thighs as a flood of pussy juice gushed into her mouth.

Ray felt Cindy's sphincter muscles tighten on his throbbing dick. Tony and Ray winced as she clutched at their cocks. Robin and Sue were thrown back from Cindy's tits as her body jerked and tossed and twisted in the throes passion.

She had no idea how long her orgasm lasted. Wave after wave of lust surged over her until she was little more than a flushed, sweaty, quivering mass of sexually satisfied female flesh.

As the last ebb tide of passion left her body, Cindy sighed and slumped back on Ray. She also released her grip on the two cocks she had been clutching for support during her orgasm. Tony and Bill immediately reached for their wives. Jessie, who had already moved around Cindy's body, pulled Ann to her feet and led her toward the couch.

Cindy and Ray rolled over, snuggled close and, watched their friends. As the action picked up, she looked back at Ray. "Thank you for being so great about my fantasies. You know, Tony, and several guys at once."

"Sharing them with you was special."

"What about you? Was making love to the girls as good as your fantasies?"

"I didn't make love with any of them. Oh, we most definitely screwed, fucked, balled, banged, got it on, copulated, maybe even fornicated, and it was great. But since the day we first met, you've been the only one I've made love with."

Cindy twisted around to face Ray and pressed her lips against his. It was a long, slow, emotionally bonding kiss. When their lips parted, Ray nodded towards their friends. "Why don't we join them?"

"I'm not sure I'm up to it," she moaned, "but I'll try."

She expected him to jump between her quivering thighs and drill his cock into her tingling pussy. But to her pleasant surprise, Ray began making slow, sensitive and very sensual love to every inch of her panting body.

Toes, feet, knees and thighs came first, followed by ears, eyes, lips, neck, shoulders, breasts, and pussy. His lips and tongue and fingertips had Cindy begging for him to take her and turn their two bodies into one. But many more agonizing, exhilarating minutes would pass before Ray answered her plea.

As he slid between her long, out-stretched legs, Cindy glanced around. All their friends were still making love. It had been an incredible week of incredible sex. She wished it could last forever and hoped it would happen again. But as her body thrilled to the feel of her man's cock driving deep into her, Cindy knew making love with this man was the best sex. He was her lover, her husband, her best friend, and the person she wanted to spend every Christmas with for the rest of her life.

Whether it was at another Xmas Xcess with friends, or just the two of them alone, if they were together and making love, it would be a very merry Christmas.

==

This is an entry in the 2005 Literotica Winter Holiday Story Contest. Any votes and comments will be appreciated. rf