XXX-Mas Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon. C'MON!" Rowena called out, not impressed by the increased tempo of rough sex. "Emily, this is truly pathetic!"

"Better than you could do, you old bitch!" Emily spat out.

"Just wait till it's my turn, you fucking ugly bitch!" Rowena replied. "You'll see what real sex is like!"

"OH, FUCK YES!" Sophie called out, he head falling back in pleasure.

"Here, let me show you." Rowena said, leaning back. She rested her hands on Emily's bouncing hips and leaned forward so her arms were pointed straight down. Gripping Emily's hips in her claw-like fingers, she dug her nails deep. As Emily reached the highest point of her bouncing, Rowena pushed down hard, forcing Emily down roughly, slamming her body into Scott's.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!" Emily screamed out.

"Mmmmmppphhh!" Scott grunted out, his body jerking wildly underneath the two women. Sophie held on his head like a bucking bronco, maintaining her balance as she swiveled on top of the married man's face. Emily maintained her position on top of Scott as he jerked under her, the pleasure nearly overwhelming him.

Rowena added power to Emily's fuck session. She helped pull her body up, and when Emily would bear down on Scott, taking his full length inside her, Rowena was right there, pushing down hard. Emily's hips were bouncing like a piston, bouncing on the thick cock, and Rowena's added force was like putting this piston into overdrive, pushing Emily to her absolute limits.

This went on for awhile, Rowena driving Emily's bouncing, using the other woman to fuck Scott into submission. His body settled down as he lied frozen on the bed, shaking, as if ready to pop. The room was heated up from exertion, acting like a sauna. All the guilty parties were coated with sweat, and the sheets were soaked. Sweat dripped from Rowena's mammoth breasts onto Emily as she assisted her. Emily learned her lesson, knowing the type of speed she was able to fuck at, and soon, she didn't need any more assistance. She was fucking Scott hard, her sweaty skin slapping against him. Rowena noted this and backed away.

"Yes. Yes! YES!" Emily squealed out. "This is good! This is so fucking good!" she sighed, slamming her body against the married man in indecent, rough slapping. Rowena turned her attention to Sophie, but she didn't need any help. She knew what she was doing. Like Emily, she was coated in sweat, the indecent sexual exertions taking its toll. Beads of it dripped down her flat belly or off of her ass down onto Scott's face. But he didn't care or seem to notice. He was too busy voraciously eating her cunt. Rowena noticed the way her body seemed to shiver, and she guessed that she was close to erupting in pleasure. Her stomach muscles were flexing, and her tits were rippling as Scott's tongue did its work, going in and out of her cunt at a rapid pace. Finally, a jolt went through her.

"Oh, God. Oh God! OH GOD!" she moaned out. Her back straightened up. "I'm gonna cum, baby. I'm gonna cum! You're gonna make me fucking cum!" Sophie moaned out. Finally, she lifted herself up, breaking the suction seal of Scott's mouth. She slid her hand down her belly and began to strum her own clit. "Oh God. Oh God! Oh my fucking God! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! OH GOD!" she shrieked, flicking her clit hard, droplets of sweat and her sex-juices dripping into Scott's open and waiting mouth. "Here it cums! Oh God! OH MY FUCKING GOD! YES! YES! OH MY GOD! YES! YES! YES! YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Finally, the dam broke. A wave of her hot girl-cum squirted from her needy cunt onto the married man's face. She squirted again and again, coating his face, his open mouth collecting her hot sex juices.

"Yes! Yes! YES!" Sophie screamed out, her fingers still rubbing herself. Another wave of girl-cum squirted out of her, directly into the married man's mouth this time. It overfilled his oral cavity, forcing him to gulp down her hot sex-juice. God, it tasted good, Scott marveled. It tasted like the sweetest candy, like nectar. He could happily swallow that every day. As Sophie shivered and she came down from her high, she rubbed her cunt against Scott's lips. His tongue leapt from his mouth, languidly licking her cunt, searching for any remnants of her delicious girl-cum. Finally, she pushed him away as the pleasure was too great. She fell to his side as she attempted to regain her breath.

"Oh my God." she sighed, panting. "Oh my God! Oh baby." she gasped, grabbing his head and kissing him energetically. She kissed his cheek, his closed eyes, his nose. She kissed down his jaw to his chin before she pressed her lips against his, their lips smacking together as she repeatedly kissed him. "Thank you, baby! Thank you! I needed that so bad!" She moved down and began sucking at his neck, scratching his chest lovingly with her delicate fingers.

"Honey, you can thank him when you have a load of hot cum in your cunt." Rowena said plainly. "Until then this isn't over." She turned her attention to Scott as she curled up next to him and moved her lips to his ear.

"Tell me, dear." Rowena began, the smacks of Emily's ass against his thighs echoing through the room. "Tell me how it feels. Tell me what it's like to have a new pussy pleasuring that cock. So much better than that worn-out, disgusting vag your wife has. That's a pussy that knows how to please you. Tell me what it's like to have a belly-full of Sophie's juices. Tell me what it's like to have sin flowing through you. Tell me how incredible it feels." she urged.

"It..." Scott croaked out. "It feels good."

"I know baby. I know. Sin does feel incredible." Rowena began. "There's so much sin in you now, bursting to get out. And we need to start with Emily." His vision now unobscured, he was able to look up at Emily again. Where before, she was still maintaining a sense of dignity, that was now gone. Emily was now like an animal, panting, huffing and puffing as she rode his cock like a bucking bronco, bouncing hard, her mammoth, sweat covered breasts bouncing everywhere. And whereas before she was still acting relatively austere, now... that had changed.

"Keep fucking me with that fat fucking cock you motherfucking piece of motherfucking shit! Fill my fucking tight cunt with that massive fucking dick! Fuck yes! Fuck me! FUCK ME! FUCK ME YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" Emily spat out. Unbidden, he reached up and grabbed her breasts. He gripped them roughly, her smooth, sweaty flesh pouring through his fingers. Her hard nipples scratched against his palms, and his fingers gripped them and tweaked them hard.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! YYYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!" Emily screamed out, her voice getting hoarse.

"Uhhhhh! Fuck!" Scott groaned out.

"That's it, hon. Fuck this bitch! Fuck her hard!" Rowena urged him, her tongue circling his ear. "You must be getting so close. Very soon now, you will know what it's like to cum inside another woman. You will know what it's like to betray your wife. And when you do, there will be nothing holding you back. There will be nothing to stop you from joining us in sin completely and embracing the new you. You will shed your old skin and become a whole new man."

"I'm... oh, fuck... I'm not sure." Scott moaned out, his mind in turmoil.

"But that cock looks very sure. Very, very sure. You just need to listen to it. It knows more than you do. And it wants to betray your wife. It wants to cum inside other women. It wants to lose control. It wants to explode. And it's already inside a pussy, so you might as well just cum inside that. So, just squeeze Emily's great, big boobs. Feel her tight cunt around you, and let yourself lose control."

"Ughhh! Fuck!" Scott grunted out.

"I know Emily's not as sexy as me, or even Sophie." Rowena whispered. "But I do need you to cum inside her. So focus on her big boobs. Focus on her pussy. Hopefully that's enough. But if you need something to... push you over the edge, then just focus on my voice." Scott's eyes were on Emily, but his focus was on Rowena's voice. She affected a sexy purr in her voice as she continued. "I know I'm the sexiest woman you've ever met." she said, rubbing her old, wrinkled finger against his lips. "Sexier than Emily... sexier than Sophie... sexier than Kate." she whispered softly. She thought very highly about herself, Scott thought. Sure, she did have a certain dark appeal, but Scott would have to say Sophie was way more traditionally attractive than Rowena, and Kate was certainly more traditionally pretty as well. But why was his cock throbbing with every word she said.

"God, you must feel like such a man right now." Rowena observed. "An old slut riding your cock. A young slut on your side, sucking your neck, and me, a goddess like me, curled up on your other side. You're in bed with three hot bitches, Scott. You're a hot-blooded fucking man! You're gonna have all three of us tonight, Scott. And me especially. I will be your prize. Your reward after a long night of work. I know Emily has huge boobs, and Sophie is gorgeous, but me... I'm the total package. I'm the hottest bitch you've ever met. And by the end of the night, it's gonna be me riding your cock. It's gonna be me and you having sex. God, the things I will do to you."

Scott kept squeezing Emily's massive breasts, his cock still throbbing as she rode him hard. Sophie was curled up next to him, kissing him gently as she regained her strength.

"Scott, you're gonna betray your wife for me." Rowena began. "Me, an older slut with white hair, and covered with tattoos... you are going to fuck me harder and better than you ever fucked your stupid wife. God, I want to meet her, just so I can rub it in her ugly fucking face how much more you want me than her."

"Ughhnnnn," Scott groaned, Emily's pussy and Rowena's words driving him to his urge.

"You like that?" Rowena asked. "You like me telling you how badly I would dominate your wife? Good. If I met your wife, I would tie her up and make her watch me and you in action. Teach her a few things. I would do awful things to you in front of her. I would humiliate her." Rowena said. She slid her hand down and curled her old fingers around the base of his cock, Emily's ass hitting her hand as she bounced. She could feel him pulsing with need. He was close.

"I would make her watch you ass-fuck me on your marital bed. Then I would make you pull out from my ass and slide your cock against her nasty face." Rowena whispered, squeezing his cock. "I would make you cum inside my hot cunt and make her suck my pussy afterward. I would rub her face in my ass while I sucked you off. I would make you lay her on the bed and make you fuck me on top of her. I want my juices, my sweat, my cum, your cum... I want it to drip all over her."

"Oh God!" Scott moaned out, this vision of depravity being conjured in his ear sending a violent jolt of lust through him. Enough to push him to the brink. His cock swelled between Rowena's fingers.

Scott was about to cum.

His focus shifted to the woman on top of him. Gripping Emily's mammoth breasts even more roughly, he began to drive up into her fully, driving his cock up into her as hard as he could.

"Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh." Emily warbled, eyes closed, delirious with pleasure. Scott sat up and pushed his head towards her chest, taking her sweaty nipple into his mouth. He attacked it savagely, his tongue sliding against the hard nub and smooth areola. He slid his arms around her and pulled her down so he was back on his back once again, this time with her right on top of him. He began to drive up into her hard, giving her his full length while he sucked her huge breast.

"Ugh ugh ugh! Oh God! Gughughughugh! Yes! YES! YES!" Emily moaned out. Scott was running on pure lust at this point, his throbbing dick taking over proceedings. "Oh my God, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" she squealed, her pussy spasming around his dick. In a rush of adrenaline, she pushed herself up, pulling her breast from his mouth and peeling their sweaty bodies apart.

"I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM! YES!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. Her pussy clenched around Scott's meaty cock like a vice, enough to push him over the edge.

"Holy fuck! YES!" Scott gasped out, cum exploding out of cock with a violent jerk. Time seemed to slow down for a few moments as this moment of bliss washed over them both. And as it did, for a moment, in Scott's eyes, Emily's appearance seemed to change. Not a severe change, but a noticeable one. For a second, there were a few more wrinkles on her face, her breasts looked a little smaller, and they sagged quite a bit. This vision lasted for merely a moment, before it was shaken from him by the overwhelming pleasure he was feeling. Stream after stream of cum fired out of him into Emily's warm, welcoming cunt.

"Huuuuunnnnn!" Scott grunted, the pleasure overwhelming.

"Uhhhhhhhh!" Emily groaned out, her body shivering as this wave of pleasure went through her. Scott's hands were on her breasts, squeezing them roughly as he rode this orgasm out. His cock was pulsing and flexing as jets of cum rocketed from his swollen balls into her clutching pussy. His cock was buried to the root inside of her, so his cum was going in deep. And all through this, Rowena kept one hand wrapped around the base of his cock, so every flex of his meat, every jet of cum that burst out from within his swollen balls passed by her clutching fingers. Her hand was pressed in between Emily and Scott, but she didn't lessen her grip one bit.

Finally, with a sigh, Emily's body relaxed and she fell to the side, curling up slightly as she recovered from the pleasure she had just experienced. Scott's soaked dick emerged, starting to slightly soften as he too recovered. He was breathing hard as he came down from his high, slightly lost to the world. And through it all, Rowena maintained her grip on him.

Like a serpent, Rowena slid down his body, gripping his slick cock until her mouth hovered above it. She began to stroke it lightly, trying to maintain its hardness.

"Uh, Rowena, wait a bit..." Scott panted, trying to push her away from his overworked cock, but Rowena was having none of it. She pushed his hands away and lowered her mouth onto him, taking his half-hard dick into it. She fearlessly attacked it, taking the whole length, her lips soon wrapped around its base.

"Oh shit!" Scott called out, not sure if he was ready for more so soon, but unable to deny the pleasure she was drawing out of him. Rowena moved down the bed, keeping his cock in her mouth, until she could look up at Scott.

Scott's eyes were drawn to hers. Her cold, icy blue eyes held his stare. He again had to marvel at what was happening to him. He had just cheated on his wife with a woman who was seemingly a ghost, a plain-faced woman who dressed like a puritan and had enormous breasts. Not only had he cheated on his wife, he had had aggressive, rough, sweaty sex that ended with him spurting a thick load of cum deep inside her tight snatch. And now, a white-haired, incredibly pale, tattooed older woman with unnaturally blue eyes had his cock down her throat. And next to him was a luscious, busty woman who had been dressed like a slutty elf, and she was recovering after sitting on Scott's face until he got her off with his mouth. He couldn't explain exactly how he had ended up in this situation, and he wasn't sure how he'd get out. He wasn't sure how'd he'd ended up in bed with three spirits, women who shouldn't be real. But he had, and he knew deep down this was only the beginning. He knew he should be fighting for his wife and not letting himself fall into this trap, but he couldn't lie. The sex with Emily had been amazing, and besides, he had already cheated once during this encounter. However this encounter was actually happened, Scott figured he'd at least experience it fully and enjoy it just a little bit.

But after his aggressive bout of sex with Emily, he felt like he could have called it a night. He had never been that worn down after sex. Then when Rowena put his softening dick into her mouth and stared into his eyes, he quickly shifted gears. Something about the icy gaze, a gaze so cold and unflinching it felt like she was staring into his very soul... it changed something in him. It affected him. There was something about her lazy confidence, how easily she gained control of this situation, her complete arrogance in her own looks... it made his dick change direction. When his cock entered her mouth, it was softening after a hard cum. But when it re-emerged from her hungry mouth, it was nine-inches of skin covered concrete.

Rowena knew how to suck a dick. Despite her shocking appearance, there was something about the heat of her wet mouth, the swift confidence of her tongue, the slickness of her saliva that now covered his shaft, the sight of her plump lips pressed slightly around the root of his cock... it all combined to drive him wild. There was something about this, the sight of this evil looking woman sucking his cock so hard she was trying to suck the meat off the bone, the sight of this demon-like spirit savoring the size and flavor of his married dick, it turned him on in a deep, dark visceral way he couldn't begin to explain.

Whereas moments before he was running out of energy, he was now avidly watching Rowena's mouth inhaling him as if she were a maestro at sucking cock.

"Oh my God." Scott sighed, resting his palm on the back of her head as she eagerly took his dick down her tight throat again and again. After a few minutes of this, she pulled his cock from her mouth, now covered with her spit. Bands of it stretched from his meat to her mouth. She moved in close, rubbing his saliva coated shaft against her face.

"You see, Scott..." Rowena began, planting a wet kiss at the underside of the tip of his cock. "You do love me." This twisted demoness said, saliva spreading onto her own face from his meat. "I understand this cock better than you do. I know what it likes, and what it doesn't. I know it doesn't like your wife..." she paused, kissing her way up his shaft. "But, it LOVES me. Admit it, Scott, according to this cock, I'm your dream woman." she said with a wicked smile, smoothly swallowing half his shaft once again. He wanted to deny her claims, but his cock was tingling in her amazing mouth. There was something about her that drove his dick wild. And this was just with her mouth. He couldn't help but wonder what she'd do with the rest of her hot body. And yes, Scott had to admit it, this crazy looking, white-haired, tattooed demoness had a hot fucking body. As imposing and intimidating as she was, his body's natural response to her was get rock fucking hard. As much as he was intimidated by her, his cock desperately wanted inside of her.

The smooth, natural, rhythmic sound of Rowena choking on his thick cock echoed through the room. Mere minutes ago, he had been coming down from his orgasm, his cock descending to half-mast. But, thanks to Rowena's hot, wet mouth, his cock was throbbing and his balls were boiling. Her mouth had seemingly uncovered an untapped vault of cum he didn't know he had, and like a freshly tapped oil well, once the seal was broken, the cum deep inside him was bursting to get out.

Finally, Rowena pulled her mouth off of him, his cock completely soaked with her gooey spit. Her lips curled into a wicked smile as she got up on her knees.

"Well, I guess I should get a reward for all my hard work." Rowena began, beginning to crawl towards Scott, ready to straddle him. But before she could do that, she was interrupted.

"Uh, uh, uh." Sophie chided, leaping into action, jumping onto her knees next to Rowena, putting her hands on Rowena's arm. "I don't think so. It's my turn."

"You can be patient, dear." Rowena chided, balancing over Scott's dick. "I got him back to fighting shape. I did the work, now I get the pleasure."

1...89101112...16