XXX-Mas Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott was completely overwhelmed. He was short of breath as his mouth was kept busy on Emily's tits. These mammoth breasts kept him disoriented, and the only thing that was constant was the hot mouth inhaling his cock.

Sophie was incredible at sucking dick. Her tongue was going crazy, massaging his cock, pleasuring it, making his balls boil. The tanks were slowly getting filled, and every little thing she did was aiding that. Her tight wet throat, her slim fingers wrapped around the base of his shaft, her plump, sexy lips, and her hard-sucking mouth. She was relentless, seemingly never taking a break as she attacked his cock, taking nearly the entire length on every bob. It was the best thing his cock had ever felt. Better then Kate's mouth. Better than her pussy. Sophie's mouth felt better than his wife's pussy. That's how good Sophie was at sucking cock. She had him close but she would always pull back, leaving him on edge like a true master of pleasure would.

This went on and on. Scott felt like he was floating, surrounded by huge, soft breasts and tight sucking mouths. Emily made sure he gave both of her massive breasts the pleasure of his sucking mouth. Rowena and Emily remained competitive, competing for the pleasure of Scott's mouth, going back and forth on whose nipples he was sucking. And throughout all this, Sophie kept sucking him hard, making his cock pulse with desperation.

Sophie pulled back for a moment and looked up at the overwhelmed married man as her two friends smothered him with breast flesh. His cock was standing proud, ready for the next step. Smiling wickedly, she began to crawl up the bed. She straddled his cock, reaching down to grab it and slap it against the outside of her bare cunt. As she positioned his cock at her entrance, she got ready to lower herself onto him, ready to steal his fidelity, ready to be the first to claim the prize that was his married cock. Just as she was about do the deed, she felt a hand on her shoulder, and she looked up to see Rowena looking up at her.

Scott was too occupied with Emily's massive jugs to see the look of hot fury to flash behind Sophie's eyes, a crazed look of white-hot rage so severe that she almost looked like a different person, the farthest possible cry from her jovial, perky demeanor. It would have frozen most in their place, but not Rowena. She moved in close, rubbing Sophie's bare shoulder as she did. Fearlessly, she brought her lips close to Sophie so that only she could hear.

"Patience, my dear." Rowena began. "We've got to build him up, not give him the main course right away. If you fuck him now, you will wear him out, and that only helps you. But, if you just be a little bit patient and build him up slowly, all three of us will be filled with cum by the end of the night, which is the goal... right?" she asked pointedly. "Let's feed him to Emily first. Compared to us, she's simply foreplay. She doesn't know the things we do, so it won't take much of that fat cock make her squeal. Let's get her out of the way now and then let the two masters take over the show. Let her take the edge off of him. That way, the sex we get will be SO much better. We've waited so long for this... waiting just a bit longer will make this all the sweeter. And besides... you have got to feel that mouth of his. It's incredible."

Sophie paused. As annoyed as she was at being interrupted from this long-awaited sex, she saw the logic in Rowena's words. Rolling her eyes, she angrily moved away from Scott's cock and positioned herself at his side.

"Hey, bitch... let's switch." Sophie called out. "Let's break you in... show what big cock can do to you." Emily pulled her saliva soaked breasts from Scott's face and looked up in surprise.

"You mean... me first?" Emily asked, a bit nervous.

"Yeah." Sophie said impatiently. "Listen, I know his cock is big, and I know it's fat, and I know it looks scary, but trust me when I say the best plan of attack is to just hop aboard and ride it for all its worth. Don't hesitate, just fucking do it. Just sit on it and go nuts. Trust me, your pussy will love it."

"Uh... okay." Emily said, crawling closer to his cock, not able to take her eyes off of it. "I've never seen one even close to this big."

"Well, hun, you will see what you were missing out on all these years." Sophie claimed. "Once you feel a cock like this inside you, you will never go back. Gone will be the bulky dresses. And in its place... a string bikini."

"Okay." Emily repeated, taking Sophie's place, straddling Scott's cock. Nervously, she reached down, grabbed the base of his throbbing cock, and pointed it up towards her waiting pussy.

If Scott ever saw himself cheating with anybody, it certainly wouldn't have been with a woman like Emily. A matronly older woman, certainly pretty, but not someone so drop dead stunning you would leave your wife for her. If he ever saw himself cheating, it would have certainly been with someone younger than this older woman. Sure, she did have absolutely mammoth breasts, but her pale-skin and rusty red hair were not his idea of sexiness. But his cock was pulsing with need as it was poised outside of her trimmed cunt, ready to commit adultery for the first time. He was about to speak up and try to maintain his marriage, but her massive, dangling breasts and hard nipples kept him silent.

"It's time, my dear." Rowena said, moving towards her ear. "You denied this from yourself for years... it's time to change that. Time to right that wrong. Time to give you what a body like this is built for." she said, running her fingers across Emily's rippling tits. Emily paused momentarily before nodding her head, knowing what she had to do. Emily sighed nervously before positioning Scott's ready dick against her entrance.

"Wait..." Scott called out. "I don't know if I can do this." For the first time in a while, the three women looked him in the eyes. They were a bit caught off-guard, as if they didn't expect him to speak, as if his opinion didn't matter. Then, all three laughed. Emily laugh was more of a nervous one, while the other two women's laughter was one of amusement. Rowena rolled her eyes and grabbed the married man's wrists. She pulled his hands up and slapped them on Emily's tits.

"Just squeeze these, Scott." Rowena said, making his hands squeeze Emily's breasts. "Just squeeze these and be quiet. The time for talking is over." she said, giving him a stern look, warning him to not speak again.

Scott squeezed Emily's boobs nervously, her flesh pouring through his fingers. He didn't know what to do. He knew it was probably too late to get out of this without sex happening, so as much as deep down he didn't want to, he decided to just go with the flow and enjoy it while it happened. He just shut up and kept squeezing her big boobs.

With merely a whimper, Scott's loyalty to his wife had been demolished. He was about to fuck another woman, and he wasn't going to stop it.

Emily began to lower herself onto him, her plump pussy spreading around the tip of his cock.

"Mmmmmmm." Emily moaned out. "Yeah."

Her eyes squinted as she wiggled her hips, trying to angle her pussy to get more cock inside of it. Her juices began coating his meat, aiding in its entrance. She pushed herself down, the full head of his cock entering her.

"Ohhhh yeahhhh!" Emily groaned out in pleasure. Scott had to admit it... Emily's pussy felt great. Even though only the tip was inside her, it was clear she was tight, wet, and ready to give him pleasure. Emily huffed and puffed as she got used to his size, and Scott's hand's gripped her tits roughly as his cock got used to being inside another woman for the first time in years. Emily lowered herself even more, forcing three thick inches of cock inside of her.

"Ohhhhhhh fffffffffffff..." Emily moaned, stopping herself from cursing just barely. Her pussy was squeezing his cock, gripping the top third in pleasure. She breathed hard, as if giving birth, as she took some thick married dick inside of her. She reached down and gripped the sheets and forced herself down, taking another three inches in her tight hole.

"Oh GOD! YES!" Emily screamed. She paused as her cunt reflexively spasmed around his pulsing meat. She breathed deeply and bent her head down.

"C'mon dear, you can do it." Rowena encouraged.

"I can't... I can't take any more. It's too big!" Emily cried out. Sophie rolled her eyes, knowing she could easily take his size. Rowena glanced at Sophie and nodded knowingly.

"Babe, you can take it. I know you can." Rowena said.

"I can't, Rowena... I can't. It's way too big for me. I think what's inside me will be enough." Emily panted out.

"Oh, nonsense dear." Rowena said. She slid behind Emily and put her hands on Emily's waist. "You'll thank me for this Emily." With that, Rowena roughly pushed down on Emily's waist, forcing Scott's cock inside her up to the balls.

"OHHHH FUCKING SHIT! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" Emily cried out.

"Holy shit! Oh my God!" Scott cried out, his shaft completely smothered by the warm tightness of Emily's cunt. The sensation of her tight pussy stretched to the max around his rock hard dick, her walls massaging his shaft, giving every inch of it pleasure, it was just... incredible. His wife's pussy felt good, but this was on a different level. This was a pussy built for sex. This was a pussy built solely for pleasure. And it was doing its job. Scott was already ready to burst.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Fuck!" Emily panted out, her head sagging as she coped with the nine inches of thick cock buried inside of her.

"You see Emily?" Rowena began condescendingly. "Wasn't I right? Doesn't that cock feel good?"

"Uh... uh... uh... uh... FUCK YES!" Emily screamed out, her head rolling back, a small smile crossing her lips. Rowena smiled knowingly.

"Oh my God!" Scott moaned out, eyes scrunched shut, having to verbalize his pleasure. "It's so fucking tight! So tight!" Rowena glanced at Sophie.

"Sophie, we don't need to hear him talk anymore." Rowena insisted. "You have to try out that mouth of his."

Sophie smiled wickedly and knee walked across the bed, straddling Scott's face. She grabbed his scalp and paused.

"Open your eyes, baby." Sophie said, looking down at him. "Stare into your destiny."

Scott's eyes were drawn open, just in time to stare up at Sophie's naked pussy as it descended towards his mouth. He didn't have time to admire it as she didn't hesitate to firmly plant her dripping cunt against his married mouth. "Time to return the fucking favor, Scott. I want to feel your tongue!"

Scott's mouth was drawn open as Sophie's pussy pressed against him. His tongue extended and gave Sophie's cunt a tentative taste. And, unfortunately for him, unfortunately for his wife, and unfortunately for his marriage, Sophie's pussy tasted absolutely incredible. It was hard to describe the flavor of her sex-juices, only to say they were far superior to his wife's taste. It was as if he had gone through life sampling the platters at the school cafeteria, and now he was being served the finest of deserts. His tongue entered her, getting another taste of the sex-juice dripping from within her delicious cunt. Then he did it again... and again... and again until these tentative swipes at her tasty vagina transformed into full-on pussy eating passion.

"Oh God..." she sighed, clutching the headboard. "God, I've needed this! Don't stop. Don't ever fucking stop! Eat that pussy, baby. Eat that fucking cunt and make me cum!"

Scott didn't have the time to take in how momentous this occasion was. Sure, his dick was already inside another woman, but that had kinda been forced upon him. This, him eating Sophie's cunt, this was his first occasion of taking an active role in pleasuring another woman. Pleasuring her in the most intimate way possible, with his head between her legs, eating her pussy. And he was thoroughly enjoying it. Her flavor was that good. His hands slid down and cupped her ass, forcing her down, forcing his mouth deeper against her naked cunt.

Emily was still frozen in place, getting used to nine-inches of thick married dick now planted firmly inside her. She was breathing hard and kept her eyes scrunched shut in pleasure. She wiggled her hips ever so slightly, swiveling his cock inside her, knowing that she would lose control if she moved any more than that. She just held this position, her cunt clinging to the married man's weapon, forming a tight seal around it, squeezing it, smothering it with pleasure. Even though her cunt was stretched to the max around the dick inside her, a single bead of her juices dripped out, traveling down the root of his cock and over his heavy balls.

Rowena watched her fellow spirit impatiently. She was itching to feel that same married cock inside her, so she was eager to move things along quickly.

"C'mon, bitch." Rowena said, slapping Emily on the ass lightly. "Let's go! You've waited an eternity for this. Make it worth the wait! Ride it for all it's worth. I want you to ride that fucking cock and cum all over it. Get all the pleasure you spent your whole life waiting for... out of your system... on that fucking married dick! Ride it, fuck it, demolish it! Cum all over it and claim it as your own. Do it, bitch! Do it!"

Emily's head turned to face Rowena with an almost animalistic snarl on her face. Rowena beamed with pride at seeing this unfamiliar expression on her co-conspirator's face. The big cock now in her cunt had transformed her, bringing her into a world of sin and pleasure. And despite her seemingly old-fashioned sensibilities, she welcomed this transformation with open arms. She had denied this kind of pleasure for too long, and now that she was experiencing it first-hand, she knew she could never go without it again. It felt too fucking good to deny.

"Yeah, I'm gonna fuck it!" Emily snarled, beginning to lightly bounce on the married dick, causing Scott to groan in pleasure as he ate Sophie's pussy.

"Is that right?" Rowena asked reaching forward to squeeze one of Emily's jiggling breasts. Emily began to bounce in longer strokes, rising further and further up the length of Scott's dick.

"I'm gonna fuck the shit out of him, Rowena." Emily sighed out, her butt hitting Scott's thighs. "I'm gonna fuck him, and I'm gonna make him explode inside me. I'm gonna make him empty those big, heavy balls inside me, and leave fucking none for any of you. His cum will be all mine!" she panted, an unrecognizable, twisted glint in her eye.

"You'd better not." Rowena warned, not sure if she liked this new emboldened side of Emily. Emily smiled wickedly as she began to fully bounce the full length of Scott's dick. Emily turned her focus to the man under her. Even though his face was obscured by Sophie's ass and she couldn't see him, she knew that it was her tight cunt that had his full attention. She could feel him throbbing inside of her. Sure, she knew that Sophie had her beat in the looks department, but it was Emily that was making his cock pulse in delight.

Scott moaned into Sophie's cunt as he continued eating her out. He was practically paralyzed with pleasure. He had never felt a tight cunt before. Ever. Kate's pussy was snug, but this was on a whole other level. Emily, this old-fashioned looking spirit, the one spirit who had been the least stunning, she had the tightest pussy he had ever felt. It was incredible. It squeezed every inch of his turgid shaft, coating it with her juices, smothering it with pleasure. She was giving him more sexual pleasure in the mere minutes he had been inside of her than he had ever felt before. Emily was already a better lover than his wife was. No matter how this whole encounter ended, he wouldn't be able to forget that fact. And when she began riding him in earnest... the pleasure was indescribable. He couldn't help but squirm underneath the two women as pleasure rippled up his body.

Emily worked up a good pace, bouncing smoothly on the nine inch dick, going from the base to the tip while still keeping the cock inside of her.

"Oh fuck." Emily sighed, clearly overwhelmed in sexual bliss, a type of pure, visceral pleasure she had never experienced before.

Rowena studied her friend, noting the way her large breasts were bouncing as she fucked the married man. Emily had her hands on Sophie's shoulders, using the other woman to steady herself as she bounced on the thick dick. And Sophie steadied herself by sitting on Scott's eager mouth. She ground her cunt on the married man's face, swiveling her thin hips as she did so. She was grinding against him so roughly she was forcing his head into the bed. The lips of her cunt were splayed against his lips as she forced her dripping juices into Scott's mouth. Scott was squirming beneath the two as his mouth attacked Sophie's sweet cunt, his hands clutching her bare ass down so he could maintain a tight seal around her naked pussy. His hips were bouncing up slightly, fucking back as Emily rode him.

Rowena moved down behind Emily as she kept bouncing on the hot married cock. She moved in close behind Emily's ass, studying the two lovers' conjoined sexual organs. Rowena was amazed at how smoothly Scott's thick, greased-up, juice covered cock slid into Emily's small, tight cunt. It didn't seem like it could fit, but she found a way to take it. Emily's pussy was stretched to the max around the thick invader. Scott must be feeling a lot of pleasure, Rowena thought. Then again, with a cock that big, so would Emily. She was bouncing energetically on the jutting cock, her body shivering slightly in pleasure. She was clearly enjoying the huge cock, cause her juices were everywhere, coating Scott's dick and balls, Emily's cunt, Scott's thighs, and Emily's ass. Her ass was shiny with her juices, and as she bounced her ass-cheeks would spread apart, revealing her asshole, which was equally coated with her juices.

Emily bounced at a good, steady pace, sighing with pleasure. This allowed Rowena to time it just right so that she could lean in, extend her tongue, and lick his swollen sack, taking his juice covered nuts against her tongue. She licked straight up, sliding her tongue along the underside his pulsing shaft. As Emily slid down the meaty cock, Rowena's tongue slid between her ass-cheeks, sliding fearlessly along her ass-crack and across her asshole. Rowena continued onward, licking along Emily's spine, gathering beds of her sex sweat onto her serpent-like tongue. Rowena continued this as she rose upward and her tongue reached the back of Emily's neck. She pressed her naked breasts against Emily's back and placed her hands on Emily's hips. She moved her mouth to Emily's ear.

"You call this fucking, Emily?" Rowena whispered as Emily kept bouncing. "Sophie, look at this!" Rowena called out. The younger spirit turned her head to look at the two women behind her. "Look at Emily. Look at how dainty she is." Rowena said. Sophie smirked as her eyes lidded in lust as the married man's eager mouth continued its work. Emily looked between Sophie and Rowena, annoyed. "I didn't realize fucking could be so precious." Rowena said, antagonizing Emily. Emily screwed up her lips and began to bounce harder on the married dick. Her ass began to slap against Scott's manly thighs at a more fevered pace.

"C'mon, Emily! You can do better than this!" Rowena said loudly. "You waited an eternity for this? This pathetic performance... C'mon, if you're going to fuck him, then do it right!"

Emily's face snarled in anger as she rode the cock harder. She knew that this so-called 'pathetic' performance was the best sex this marred man had ever had. But she knew she had to turn up the heat to prove she was just as capable as the two other women. She picked up the pace, Scott moaning and groaning even more as she did so.

1...7891011...16