XXX-Mas Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I said fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME! Fuck me hard!" Rowena snarled out, her sweaty flesh slapping against Scott. His hand's slid down from her back before taking each of her round ass-cheeks in his hands, squeezing and molding them in his hands as she rode his married cock.

It was a good thing Scott could recognize himself by only seeing his torso and arms, cause he couldn't see his face. It was obscured by Sophie's ass, since she was sitting on the married man's face. Scott watched as his naked doppelganger's tongue was between her round ass-cheeks, working away at her asshole.

"God! Fuck yes! His tongue feels even better on my ass than it did on my pussy!" Sophie moaned out as she swiveled her hips, grinding her ass against Scott's face.

Next to them, lying on her back, was Emily. She appeared to be practically passed out, her legs spread askew, copious amounts of cum leaking from her pussy. She looked like she had just gotten her brains fucked out. She was barely conscious.

Scott was transfixed by this raw imagery in front of him. He had seen the other projections of him in action, but this one felt different. More raw. More nasty. More real. More immediate.

He then felt a cold chill run down his spine as he felt a presence behind him. Suddenly, he felt Rowena press her body into his back. He felt her cool breath on the back of his neck.

"Look at you." Rowena said, her lips near his ear. Scott studied himself on the bed. His hands wrapped around this woman's waist, fingers pressed into her flesh as he drove up into her, fucking her hard. "Look how into it you are. Look how much you're enjoying it. Look how swollen your cock is. I bet you've never been harder." she remarked.

It was true. Scott had never seen his dick that hard. It looked like it was hard as concrete. And he was clearly loving this filthy action as he drove lustily into the woman on top of him, driving his cock into her in smooth, even motions. His mouth was voracious between Sophie's ass cheeks, aggressively rimming her asshole as she ground roughly against his face. She was clearly enjoying the treatment he was providing. And Emily, even though she was outside the fray, she looked like she had greatly enjoyed the attention she had received. This tableau of sex sent a lust-filled thrill through him. But a thought occurred to him.

"This could be a trick. An illusion." Scott whispered.

"But you know it's not." Rowena whispered, placing her cold lips against his neck, kissing it softly. "And even if that's not real, you have to be impressed by what we can do. Don't you see our power, Scott? Don't you see what we are capable of? Imagine... the powers that are required to show you this, to take you through time and space... imagine all that power focused on pleasuring that fat cock of yours. Imagine the power to change the world focused solely on making your dick explode in pleasure." she whispered huskily before sucking his neck, causing Scott to shiver. Scott's eyes fluttered in pleasure. Despite knowing better, the feeling being forced upon him was hard to deny.

One of Rowena's tattooed arms slid around Scott's waist, and he watched, frozen, as her old looking hand slid over his crotch before grabbing his bulging, covered cock and squeezing it firmly, causing Scott to jump.

"Mmmm, I can feel your desire, Scott. Admit it... you want to fuck all three of us. From the moment this whole thing started, you've been scoping out Emily's massive breasts, Sophie's round ass, and my... well, you just know I'm pure sex." Rowena whispered, rubbing his throbbing dick. Although Rowena was far from the ideal woman, and far from the image that came to mind when thinking of the ideal sexualized woman, at this moment, those words she was whispering were resonating with him.

"And even if this isn't real..." Rowena began. "Doesn't that give you more incentive to join us? To fuck our brains out? To use this as an opportunity, a free chance, to have a no-frills affair? If you join us tonight, and you get the job done right, you will never see us again. You will be free from us and back to your normal, happy life. Your wife will never know. No one will. Just give yourself one night of selfish pleasure. Stop thinking about everyone else and treat yourself for once. Everyone else is having fun, why can't you?"

She was making some good points, but Scott was clinging to the last shreds of his loyalty.

"I can't..." he croaked out. After all this work he did to be a good guy, he was trying not to give into his darker urges. Then, Emily pressed herself into him from the side, her huge, soft breasts pressing against his ribs.

"C'mon Scott..." Emily whispered as she moved in close to his ear. "Join us."

She began to mirror Rowena, sucking, licking, and kissing at the other side of his neck. His skin prickled and his eyes lidded in pleasure.

"Don't you want to feel some tight pussies wrapped around your fat cock?" Rowena whispered. "Don't you want to feel a few pairs of huge, soft breasts in those big, manly hands of yours? Don't you deserve it?"

"I..." Scott croaked out.

"It's okay." Rowena began. "I understand how hard this is for you. And I admire how hard you're fighting, but Scott... it's time. It's time to give in... it's time to be selfish... it's time to treat yourself... to take what you want. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. All that matters is you. You are the only person you need to be loyal to. All that matters to you is trying to take what you need from life, to live the fuck out of life, and disregard everyone else's feelings. Cause at the end of the day, you only answer to yourself. You're proving nothing to nobody by staying loyal. Life is full of hypocrites and liars. The same people you admire, the same people you fight for, they are guilty of the same crimes you rail against. The criminals, the liars, the thieves... they are on both sides of your fight. You're the outlier. The freak. And if you're gonna be a freak, you might as well act like one. Do some freaky, fucked up shit with us." Rowena said, her voice slithering into his ear as she let her tongue savagely lick up his neck again.

At some point, the moans from the bed faded away as his doppelganger disappeared. Scott barely noticed as he was so overwhelmed by the two women pressed against him and the pleasure they were offering. He was barely holding onto his loyalty at this point, and then he felt a third presence pressed against his front.

Scott's eyes jerked open. He was staring into the eyes of Sophie, who greeted his recognition with a pretty smile.

"Hey." she greeted him lightly, pressing her bare body firmly against his front, feeling his bulging cock against her belly. Her massive breasts pressed into his chest, leaving Scott pressed between three women. Scott was completely overwhelmed. These three were unrelenting, closing in on him, never stopping, never letting up. He couldn't find words and his body felt frozen in place. It was as if the snake had curled around its target, waiting to strike the paralyzed prey.

And strike they would.

Not knowing what else to do, Scott didn't put up any fight as Sophie grabbed his wrists and guided his hands.

"Its okay, Scott." Sophie began, whispering huskily. "You can touch me." And on that note, Sophie pulled his hands upward and pressed his open palms against her massive breasts. She forced his fingers to squeeze into the pliant flesh. "There you go... I know how badly you are trying to fight for your wife, but let's see if my big breasts change your mind. I know you love your wife so much, but I want you to keep squeezing these huge boobs and thinking about how they are the best things you've ever felt."

He agreed. Sophie's breasts felt incredible in his palms. He couldn't stop squeezing them, even as Sophie slid her hands up his arms to grip his shoulders. She smiled coyly at the married man as she allowed him free reign to molest her massive titties. Her perky flesh bulged around his fingers as she stared into the married man's lust-filled eyes. The sensation of these mammoth breasts pouring through his fingers was simply incredible. He had never been with a girl that had such big breasts, so he had certainly never had his hands on a pair like these. His fingers pressed against her perky, honey colored flesh, her hard nipples scraping into his palms. As much as Scott denied the fact that he needed a massive pair of boobs in his life, he couldn't deny how addicting it was to squeeze them. It just felt so right. He couldn't imagine ever getting enough of them. His fingers traversed every inch of her soft flesh.

"Here..." Sophie began, before spinning around, her back now to him, and re-placing his hands on her breasts. "They're easier to hold like this." she whispered softly, grinding her ass into the married man's bulging crotch.

Tom sighed lightly. He was now sandwiched between the women, Rowena against his back, still sucking his neck, Emily pressed against his side, sucking the other side of his neck, and Sophie against his front, grinding her ass into his cock, his bulging meat sliding between her firm, jutting cheeks, as his hands kept cupping and squeezing her heavy boobs. And as big as the breasts were in his hands, as utterly massive and mouth-watering they were, of the three women, her massive breasts were the smallest of the three. That's how stacked these three women were.

Scott was in a daze, overwhelmed by the oppressing sexuality of the three women around him. Three pairs of female hands were on him driving him wild at their touch. Sophie kept sliding her ass-crack against his cloth-covered cock, causing his meat to pulse with pleasure, making him lose control of all rational thought. In this state, Sophie made her move. She turned her head to look back at Scott with a satisfied smile on her face. Her smooth lips parted and she began to speak.

"We know you want to give in, Scott." she said softly, the smacks of the sucking kisses on his neck meeting his ears. "It must be so, so difficult to have gone without true pleasure for so long. Trust me, we all understand that you love your wife. We do." she paused, pressing her breasts out against his big hands as she ground her sweet ass against his crotch. "But we know that deep down, you love us three even more." Scott's hands squeezed her breasts in reflex at this bold claim, but he kept listening. "You love our looks... you love our bodies." His hands squeezed her ripe jugs again. "You love our asses." She said, swiveling her ass against his cock firmly. "You love our big breasts." she said, pressing her hands over his, making him squeeze her huge boobs even harder. "You love everything about us. You love that you are being pushed around sexually by a hot little whore like me and two old sluts."

"But... my wife." Scott gasped out, the last shred of his fidelity crying out.

"Oh, baby, I know." Sophie said. "I know it's hard to betray your wife, but we will make this as easy on you as possible. The only thing you have to do is unzip your pants and scoop out that fat cock of yours. After that, you don't have to have another thought run through that cute head of yours. We'll handle everything else."

Scott's throbbing dick was clouding his judgment. And the pair of women sucking, licking, and kissing his neck, then the ass grinding into his crotch, and the jiggling breasts in his hands were all assisting in making his fat cock as hard as a rock. He didn't want to cheat on his wife, but he was so caught up in the moment that he couldn't think straight. He loved Kate, but he didn't see a way out of this predicament without his dick ending up buried in a tight, wet pussy that wasn't his wife's. And he wasn't sure he didn't want that any more.

But it was like they said. This was just a fantasy. A projection, not real. A test run that would be harmless. No one would have to know. Scott knew this was wrong, and deep down, he knew that this was a dangerous side of him to unleash. Cause once that door was opened, there was nothing stopping him from cheating again and again.

Scott steeled himself, knowing what was happening to him was too much for any one man to take. No one could blame him. These women were too hot. Their bodies were too sexy. Their tits were too big. Seeing the truth in Scott's eyes, Sophie stepped away and turned back to face him.

Breathing deep, Scott's hands lowered to his pants. Pausing for only a moment, he undid the button and lowered his zipper. Unknown to him, Sophie glanced over his shoulder at Rowena, their eyes sharing a victorious glare. Scott paused again, his black briefs revealed to Sophie's eyes. Finally, knowing there was nothing stopping these three women, these spirits, these forces of nature, he reached down, slid his hand around his bulging shaft, and scooped his nine inches of throbbing meat out of his underwear, exposing his cock to the three sluts' eyes, which all widened in lust.

As if this was the starting gun for a race, the sight of his cock set all three women off. Rowena and Emily pulled back deftly, sliding their hands to his shirt and pulling it off roughly. Sophie worked at his front lowering his pants and briefs to the ground firmly. Working efficiently, the three women disrobed him in seconds, and before could Scott could figure out what was going on, all three women spun him around and pushed the married man back onto the bed, bouncing on the mattress, completely nude.

For a moment, all three women eyed him up lustily. He could feel three pairs of eyes running along his nine inches of meat, consuming it with their eyes, enjoying the view of his thick shaft and heavy sack that was now finally exposed to them. Then, before he could change his mind, they got to work.

In unison, they approached the bed. Rowena and Emily split off and went on either side of the bed, but Sophie approached from the front, climbing onto the bed near his feet. She crawled between his legs and curled one of her hands around the base of his shaft.

"Make it fast." Rowena said to Sophie as both her and Emily climbed onto the bed, lying on either side of Scott. "Don't suck him all the way off. Just get it ready for us. It has a long night of work ahead of it."

"I know!" Sophie said like a brat, before, in one smooth motion, she bent over, opened her mouth, and swallowed Scott's cock to the root.

"Oh my God!" Scott moaned out, his head falling back to the bed. Her mouth felt incredible around his cock. He looked down at her, studying the way her thick lips formed a tight seal around the root of his cock. Her tongue was sliding against the underside of his cock, coating it in pleasure. She was sucking hard, trying to make him throb in pleasure, and it was working. His cock was already pulsing with need. She began to bob, choking on his shaft as her spit coated his meat. He had never been blown like this. Sure, his wife went down on him, but it didn't ever feel like this. It was clear that Kate was an amateur at giving head, and Sophie was a pro. Kate merely sucked the top few inches, but Sophie, she swallowed every inch, burying his meat down her throat like a true fucking slut. Her sucking mouth, her wild tongue, her hot saliva, her tight throat, and even the wisps of her hair tickling his balls was enough to drive him wild. His cock was as hard as concrete in her sexy mouth.

It was at this point that Scott caught sight of the two women on either side of him. So focused he was on this incredible blowjob that he didn't realize how close those two had gotten to him. Each were lying on their sides, their breasts stacked on top of each other next to his face. As he writhed in pleasure, Scott looked back and forth between them, gazing at their massive breasts and the smirks on their faces. He quickly realized what was about to happen.

"Wait... wait! Hold on! Give me..." he stammered out, but before he could finish, both women rolled over, smothering his face with their massive breasts.

Once again, Scott was drowning in softness. Two pairs of huge, soft breasts were now molded against his face, sliding against his features. He could feel the scraping of hard nipples against his face as these two women scrubbed his face firmly with their huge boobs, scraping across his eyes, his cheeks, his lips. Scott was paralyzed as these two women smothered him in softness. He could barely breathe as these women did their work. He didn't know whose breasts were whose. He just lied there and took what they were forcing upon him, his face drowning in soft flesh as his cock was being sucked into submission.

"You like that?" Rowena asked arrogantly, her breasts pressed roughly against the married man's face. "Take it, Scott, take it! Take them in completely!" she said, pausing as Sophie choked on his dick with a loud smack. "I want you to never forget this, Scott. I want you to remember the feel of a couple pairs of giant tits against your face. I want you to remember the softness. I want you to open your mouth and take them in. Ahhh, fuck yes!" she called out as Scott's mouth was helpless to fight the urge to open, allowing Rowena's stiff nipple to enter his waiting mouth and form a tight seal. "That's it baby, that's it! Suck on them! Suck from my big fucking tits. I want you to remember the taste. The smell! Big tits smell better, don't they? I want you to get fucking addicted to having your nose buried in-between a pair of big tits! I want your mouth to become fucking dependent on sucking huge tits to survive! Suck them! Suck my breast, Scott!" she yelled out. Scott's lips were wrapped around Rowena's rubbery nipple, sucking on the hardened teat as hard as he could. She pressed herself into him, forcing as much of her breast into his sucking mouth.

As much as Scott tried to deny it, her words were resonating with him. Sucking this enormous breast was an incredible sensation. It was unlike anything he had ever experienced. Having such a massive, soft breast pressed against him, such succulent, perky flesh... it was amazing. And she was right about other things as well. Having this woman's hard, tight nipple in his mouth, on his tongue, it felt awesome. She tasted incredible. And the light, natural, feminine scent emanating from between her massive breasts sent a shudder of lust through him. He knew he should fight back more, but these massive breasts, and the hot, sucking mouth savagely inhaling his dick... needless to say, his judgment was clouded. His mouth kept avidly sucking the mammoth breast, even as Emily scrubbed her large pair against his face.

Rowena pulled her breast away, finally, dragging the spit soaked nipple across his cheek, replacing his empty mouth with her other breast. She let the overwhelmed married man attack her other nipple for a few minutes, granting it the same worship that he did with the other. As the two women scrubbed his face with their mammoth breasts, Emily glanced at Rowena with jealousy, eager to feel that married mouth on her breasts as well. Rowena smiled knowingly at her fellow spirit, before glancing down at Sophie. She was attacking Scott's cock like it was her last meal, her lips wrapped around his thick pole as she inhaled it. Rowena knew she had to keep an eye on Sophie, cause she knew if she looked away for a moment, Sophie would seize the opportunity and ride that married cock for all it was worth. And that couldn't happen. Not yet anyway. There had to be an order to this.

With a forceful push, Emily was able to push Rowena out of the way, her wet nipple popping free. Scott's mouth was given a momentary respite, but it didn't last long. Rowena smiled at her pushy compatriot but let her have her turn, lowering her turgid nipple to Scott's mouth. As Scott began sucking hard on the massive breast, Rowena made sure to give the rest of his face the same smothering treatment she had given him before, all the while keeping an eye on Sophie.

1...678910...16