XXX-Women Ch. 03

Story Info
Perverse nun & her followers.
1.4k words
3.07
65.2k
9
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 06/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scatwoman
scatwoman
608 Followers

NOTE: is you just wanna get to the nasty stuff, you can skip the marked-off section that deals with the background and set-up...

* * * * *

The Premise:

XXX-Women

After founding the original X-Men, Professor X was often found to be missing or believed to be dead or off on some secret mission he told no-one about. In truth, Professor X was training an entirely different, totally new team of mutants. These mutants he isolated from the others for several reasons.

Firstly, he felt this second team was in need of more help than the other team, they had darker histories and were not likely to be accepted by the first team readily. Secondly, he felt that having a backup team was a good idea, in case anything ever happened to one of the teams. He also felt it important to not

tell either team about the existence of the other- this way they could not implicate each other in any way and not become a liability to the other should anything unforeseen happen.

Finally, the new group was formed entirely of women. Professor X had seen how women were being treated differently, how society was prejudiced against them. He wanted his students to feel equal to anyone, to not have any feeling of being inferior. He could see how Marvel Girl had been subconsciously limiting the use of her powers due to her generally submissive feminine attitude in a group with 4 other men constantly gawking at her and treating her like a "girl". He had considered transferring her to the new group, but did not want anyone to have knowledge of both teams.

Professor X started this second team in California. The only other living person who know of the existence of both schools is Moira MacTaggart. This is the story of how the XXX-Women came to be.

The founding team was comprised of (in order of recruitment) Miss Morph - a shapeshifter and flesh morpher, Supernova - a beautiful Italian girl with the power to start fires, Ilsa - a tall, strong German girl with the power to cancel out other mutant's powers, Jade - a super-strong and invulnerable but shy she-male and Nervosa - a brooding goth girl with the power to manipulate other people's nervous systems.

At one point, Professor X was out of commission (or missing in space or pretending to be dead, etc.) and the two teams, unaware of the other's existence, met and battled one another. This occurred four times.

Once before the second X-Men team was formed (around issue 60 or so), once shortly before Marvel Girl became the Dark Phoenix (around issues 120 - 130), once just after Kitty Pryde had joined the team (around issues 140 - 145) and once again after Rogue joined the X-Men (around issues 171 - 173).

The first encounter occurred while Professor X was away. The second encounter happened while Professor X was there, but he stayed quiet and observed the outcome, ensuring that no-one got seriously hurt. The third time the XXX-Women had

decided they didn't need him. Professor X told his X-Men the truth about the other team and told them to stop them. They failed and the other team escaped, but took Storm and Kitty with them for several months.

The final conflict came when they decided to "steal" Rogue, Kitty and Storm (the female members of the X-Men) and failed.

Mystique later was off-and-on-again affiliated with the XXX-Women and X-Men, sometimes serving as their leader. At other

times, the White Queen has run either of the teams.

The Characters (only those used in this story):

Mother Superior - Perverse Nun dominatrix who has the power of suggestion.

Sister Christian (Chastity Belle) - Devoutly religious girl who has the power of prayer - what she prays will happen does.

Chad - Chastity's wimpy, preppy, religious boyfriend who is more dubious about the "tests of faith" that Mother Superior tells Chastity that she must endure with black men...

Missy & Sissy - Twin lesbian girls, total little lesbian sluts, Mother Superior's personal playthings.

Crusader (Joan D'Arc) - Mutant who honestly believes she is the reincarnation of Joan of Arc.

Goliath (Luke Powers) - A huge black man with super-strength and a dominant nature.

* * * * *

Mother Superior grew up in a catholic school for orphaned girls where the nuns were very strict - and perverted. She next went to a convent where the abuse continued. Eventually, her mutant abilities manifested themselves and she learned to command the other sisters to do her bidding... and eventually the nuns as well.

Before long, she was the Mistress of the

convent and was a master dominatrix, having been "trained" for it her entire life.

She began to recruit a super-team to do her bidding.

She met a super-strong Midwestern girl named Joan who was religious. Using the power of her voices, she made Joan think God was talking to her and telling her she was the reincarnation of Joan of Arc. God told her that her destiny was

to restore righteousness to the United States of America and that His emissary would contact Joan to lead her. When Mother Superior finally did make contact, Joan instantly and devoutly pledged her loyalty and service.

She next found a young girl named Chastity Belle who was so deeply religious that her prayers actually seemed to come true. She was a virgin and completely chaste and pure of mind and body in every way. In fact, it is just her mutant abilities that give her the power to

make her prayers come true, but Mother Superior inscripted her service, encouraging and developing her delusion.

Mother Superior then came across two young, blonde twin sisters named Missy and Sissy who had gotten into trouble for touching each other in bed once. This had deeply worried their devoutly religious parents who took the girls to confession at their church.

When word of the twin girls' need for righteous guidance and correction reached Mother Superior, she offered to take them under her wing and straighten them out. Seen as the ultimate paragon of religious piety and morality, the parents readily surrendered their daughters to her and she took the two girls on as her personal servants.

She immediately made them her total lesbian slaves, to their utter, incestuous delight. She is careful to hide the true nature of her relationship with the girls from Joan and Chastity.

Sister Christian and her wimpy, religious, preppy boyfriend were both raped and used by Goliath repeatedly. Sister Christian believes God is testing her (like Job) and Chad and they must remain faithful... each time they are raped.

He finds it more difficult than her and they both hate it, but her powers have not abandoned her, which she takes as evidence that she is still in God's good grace, so she believes she is passing God's tests (though Chad is rapidly losing faith, something Chastity refuses to hear).

Goliath often takes Chad without Chastity and keeps him for a while and passes him around. Chad is totally dominated and abused and humiliated and is the most popular "gay" porn star in the world, getting tons of fan mail and offers from black men (every one of which Goliath makes sure he accepts).

When Chastity and Chad are raped together, she prays and tells Chad to just accept it and have faith, even doing extremely nasty things to him that she is told to do, saying that it must be God's will.

Every time they are finished being raped, when they have drained the last black cock of cum and piss and devoured all the black shit that was dumped in their mouths, Chastity praises God for providing them with this latest trial and giving them the chance to prove their faith.

Sometimes, if a long time has passed since the last "trial", Chastity begins to worry that God has left her and she makes Chad join her in a prayer that requests that God test them again, which always comes true.

When Chad is taken away to be "tested" on his own for days at a time, Chastity cries in joy for him, telling him that, despite his harsh words and lack of faith, that God has given him another chance.

If, during one of these rapes, she feels that Chad is not trying hard enough (not deep-throating every inch of the black cock or spilling some of the gallons of cum or piss, or complaining about being so full of shit that he cannot possibly eat another bite), she prays that God forgive him and helps him complete the task. Since her power is to make her prayers come true, Chad suddenly feels compelled to do exactly that.

***

Disclaimer: nobody in this story is younger than 18

scatwoman
scatwoman
608 Followers