Yearbook 2005--ow/ym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,086 Followers

"How pathetic was she?" she asked herself. "Losing a husband, to another MAN?"

But on the outside, she masked her pain with anger, scathing, and bitter anger.

The end came when Mike Vogel discovered that his lover, a well-hung thirty year old blond, was sleeping with other men.

"Oh, Mikey!" Jimmy had lisped. "You was going to leave Marnie? For me? Oh aren't you sweet? But Sweetie, I don't want you to do that!"

Seeing no other option, Mike blew his brains out.

Marnie kept the true reason for their father's suicide from her children; saw no reason to scar them further. But the scars were building up inside of her, inside of her heart.

Now, she'd driven away the other man in her life, her son. She'd hoped that giving him an ultimatum would help him, force him to grow up. But it had failed.

She was a failure as a wife and as a mother, she decided.

Xxxx

"Shit!" Paul laughed when he went to put his lunch bag into the desk drawer. "Forgot my lunch again."

Forgetting his lunch was easy; Anna had performed oral sex on him that morning after fixing him a plate of eggs and grits.

Then before he left, she unzipped his trousers, wormed his cock out, and gave him another blow job.

"Mommy needs her protein," she laughed, then, much to his disgust jammed her tongue into his gasping mouth.

"Hey, want another blow job?" she asked, laughing. "Learn to kiss me afterward, and learn to like it."

"Hello Daddy," she sang out when he called her cell phone.

"Hey Sweetie," he laughed, her happiness infectious. "Daddy forgot his lunch; thing you could swing by, bring it to me on your way to work?"

"I don't know," she said playfully. "What's it worth to you?"

"What you want?" he asked, dropping his voice a few octaves.

"Mmm, maybe a quickie in the broom closet?" she suggested.

"Oh boy, I love a pregnant woman," he laughed.

She found his lunch bag, sitting right on the counter, and put it in her duffel bag. She made sure the coffee pot was turned off, turned off the lights, and went into the garage through the kitchen.

She pulled on her helmet, hit the switch for the garage door, and started her motorcycle.

Xxxx

Jack sullenly sapped the paintbrush on the wall. Aunt Jackie had wasted no time putting her nephew to work; telling him exactly what was expected of him before her sister's car was even out of the driveway.

The fact that he would still be living at home, had he applied for the job of painter with either Clark International or Blanchard Construction never occurred to Jack. The irony that he was doing exactly what he had not wanted to do was completely lost on him.

"Damn, boy, pick up the pace huh?" Aunt Jackie snapped as she buttoned up her police uniform. "Oh, and Kitty's coming over to drop off some stuff I need; no staring at her, all right? Make her uncomfortable when you do that shit to her."

Kitty was Aunt Jackie's lover. At thirty five, Kitty dressed in extremely provocative, revealing clothing, and then got upset when people looked at her for too long.

"Uh huh," Jack said and continued to slap the brush to the wall.

Be back at six, six thirty, okay?" Aunt Jackie said.

"Uh huh," Jack said and dipped the paint brush in the can again.

Xxxx

Ethel stared, open mouthed, as the woman, the woman she'd taken pictures of strolled down the hall and entered Paul's office.

She slowly approached Paul's office, saw the woman reach into a duffel bag and hand Paul a brown paper bag. Then she felt her heart constrict as the shameless woman kissed Paul, her Paul, with quite a bit of affection.

She stepped to the side to let the smirking woman pass, even though the hallway was twelve feet wide. She waited until the woman was out of sight before entering Paul's small office.

"Um, that, um, that woman, you know her?" Ethel asked.

"Hmm? Who? Oh, my wife?" Paul asked.

"Your wife?" Ethel gasped.

"Yeah, that was my wife, Anna; I forgot my lunch at home and she brought it to me," Paul said, already engrossed in the documents that Ethel had brought to him.

"Oh," Ethel said in a strangled voice.

Xxxx

"Hey. where's Jack?" Mike Chamblee asked when Julie answered the door.

"Didn't tell you?" Julie asked, surprised.

"No, tell me what?" Mike asked.

He opened his eyes wide when Julie relayed the news; Jack no longer lived there.

"You're fucking joking," he finally said.

"Nope, now, I got to go; Kelli's working late shift today, so I got to walk to Sicily's," Julie said.

"Oh, um, hey, you want, I could give you a ride," Mike offered.

Julie smiled as she waited for Mike; he'd fallen for her suggestion without her having to say she wanted a ride. Had she had to ask, he would make an assumption that she owed him something for the ride. But he was the one to offer; that meant she wasn't liable for anything.

He tapped the horn and she left the cool air-conditioning to step out into the Southwestern Louisiana humidity and sweltering heat.

"Yeah, sorry, air conditioner's busted work on this thing," Mike apologized.

"Bummer," Julie agreed.

Mr. Bonani narrowed his eyes as he looked out the window; his sweet little Julie was getting out of a boy's car. Hopefully, that wasn't her boyfriend.

"Hey, Julie," he called out and was rewarded with one of her dazzling smiles.

"Listen, when you going to be eighteen, huh?" he asked her.

"August," she answered. "August thirtieth. Why?"

"Oh," he said, crestfallen.

"Why?" she asked again.

"Well, I got my liquor license; we can sell beer now, but if you seventeen, you can't serve it, got to be at least eighteen to serve it," he said dejectedly.

"So, when are we going to be selling beer?" Julie asked, not comprehending the dilemma.

"Saturday, got flyers going out and everything," Mr. Bonani said sadly.

"Oh, good; Saturday's a good day," Julie agreed.

"Maybe when you eighteen, you come work again?" Mr. Bonani pleaded.

Julie began to comprehend; the new beer meant she didn't have a job.

"Maybe," she snapped, scowling darkly. "I don't know, I mean, I might already have another job, you know?"

Mr. Bonani did not like this Julie; this Julie wasn't sweet and playful like the other Julie he knew and loved.

Xxxx

Kitty came in, dressed in bikini top and shorts that barely covered her bottom. She glared at Jack, daring him to look at her. He didn't look and she was angered by that as well, but really couldn't complain to Jackie about that.

"God damn, pussy's hanging out, but I'm not supposed to fucking look?" Jack muttered to himself when she finally left the small home.

Xxxx

"If it were you, you'd want to know, wouldn't you?" Ethel debated with herself.

The debate was an attempt to ease her conscious; she knew she would be showing Paul the photographs. But she was hoping the nagging, gnawing apprehension would ease.

At lunchtime, she got into her car, drove home and quickly printed out the photographs on the laser printer she'd 'borrowed' from Judge Monroe's office. Most of her office equipment and some of her home furnishings were 'borrowed' over the years.

Her stomach was knotted up too tightly to eat lunch, so she drove past the McDonald's and Clark's Drive-In. She grimaced in frustration; someone had snagged her parking spot. She would have to park in the far parking lot. By the time she reached the door of the courthouse, she was winded from the humidity.

Paul sat at his desk, still nibbling on the small bag of baby carrots he always had with his lunch.

"Hey, I um, you know the other day, when I was out sick?" Ethel asked, hardly able to choke out the words.

"Um, oh yeah, yeah, about two weeks ago?" Paul asked.

Her heart did a little lurch; he had noticed.

"Uh yeah, about two weeks ago," Ethel agree. "Anyway, um, I was home, sick and I happened to look out the window, my dad got me this digital camera for my birthday and I was trying to figure out how to use it and..."

"Oh?" Paul asked. "What brand? I got this Olympus and..."

"And I saw this woman and she and the kid next door were..." Ethel said and put the photographs on his desk.

Paul looked over at the pornographic images and smiled as his cock began to twitch to life.

The smile faded as he saw his wife, Anna, sucking some kid's cock.

Ethel shrieked in surprise as Paul lunged for the wastebasket and emptied his stomach into the container.

Xxxx

Amber and Anna squealed when Anna shared the news with her; she was pregnant.

"That is so great!" Amber enthused. "Our kids can play together!"

"Oh my God, you're..." Anna asked and Amber nodded her head in agreement.

Again, the two women squealed and hugged each other.

Xxxx

Kelli couldn't help but smile when Mr. Bonani told her that Friday would be Julie's last day, at least until August thirtieth. Kelli was almost nineteen and could legally serve the alcohol.

"Yeah, hate to see us lose her; she was one of the best girls I ever had here," the man said sadly and Kelli fought the urge to laugh.

"Yeah, well what you going to do, huh?" Kelli agreed.

Julie wanted to trip Kelli as the other girl carried trays of drinks to her table, but Kelli seemed to sense this and kept well out of Julie's reach. She was extra cautious when handling the hot pans and made sure to pinpoint Julie's location before reaching into the hot oven to pull out the piping hot pizzas.

Julie, deprived of her main target of ridicule, was somewhat surly toward her customers. Her bad mood worsened as her attitude was reflected in her meager tips.

"Hey," Julie said, surprised when Mike tapped his horn.

"Need a ride home?" he asked.

"Yeah, as long as you're offering," she agreed.

"Damn, it's fucking hot, huh?" he asked as he sipped out of a plastic cup.

"Yeah; what you got there?" she asked.

"A Slow Screw," he smiled.

"Ha ha, really; what you got?" she asked.

"Serious, a slow screw," he said, showing her the cup. "Vodka, sloe gin, and orange juice. I kind of put my own spin on it; I put it all in a blender with plenty of ice, you know, kind of like a daiquiri?"

"Let me have some?" she asked.

She took the offered cup and sniffed it. Then she took a small sip, savored the slightly tart, slightly sweet, slightly pungent taste, and then took a big sip.

Mike waved his hand impatiently. After a second large sip, Julie gave the cup back to him.

"Damn, bitch, why don't you just drink the whole fucking thing, huh?" he groused.

"Okay," she giggled and reached for the cup again.

The warmth that hit bottom and radiated all throughout her body was an odd, exhilarating feeling and created an instant craving. She'd had that feeling before, when she and Mandy and Kizzy had stolen some of Kizzy's father's bourbon. Both Mandy and Kizzy got sick, but Julie finished off the bottle. She too got sick, but instead of swearing off of the booze forever, couldn't wait until Kizzy had another sleep-over at her house.

Of course, Mr. Clark had punished his daughter and would not allow another sleep-over to take place at their home.

Mandy's mom did not drink, so there was no alcohol at the Hebert home.

Marnie had thrown out all the liquor in their house after Mike Vogel's suicide, so Julie had no opportunity, until right now, to drink again.

"Uh uh, get your own," Mike said and kept the cup out of Julie's reach.

"Fucking ass hole," Julie snarled and a surprised Mike handed over the cup.

"God damn, don't have to turn into mega-bitch, huh?" he said.

"Uh huh," she said and drained the cup.

"Thanks for the ride; I appreciate it," Julie said as she prepared to close the car door.

"Uh, yeah, uh, hey, um, maybe you and I, we could go..." Mike stammered.

"Uh huh," Julie sneered and slammed his car door shut.

Xxxx

Jack sat in stony silence as Aunt Jackie criticized his work. Kitty sat and smirked as her lover told the disgusting boy how worthless he was; all men were worthless. She pretended to scratch an itch, flashing more skin at the pathetic male, hoping for a reaction. If he did notice her flesh, then she could join in on the humiliation of Jack.

To her chagrin, however, he did not react.

xxxx

Anna sauntered in, swiveling her hips. She smiled her sassy little smile as Paul looked at her.

"Hey, 'Daddy,' what you doing?" she asked playfully.

"Looking at these pictures. Pictures of you, fucking some kid," Paul answered and raised the nine millimeter pistol.

His first shot hit her in the belly and she began to double over. The second shot hit her in the chest and she fell backward, sprawling out. His third shot blew the back of his head all over the wall behind his chair.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,086 Followers