Young Andrew

Story Info
Retired teacher, shy young man, a simpatico relationship.
10.5k words
4.74
56.6k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,965 Followers

Young Andrew

The hot water of the shower cascading over my aching body seemed to help as I leaned against the wall, I didn't care that the wall tiles felt cold when my back initially touched them, I was too worn out and disheveled to flinch. I opened my thighs to feel the sting of hot water on my well used and maybe slightly bruised vaginal area. The water caught in my greying bush and slowly trickled down over a swollen but completely sated part of my body that hadn't been touched in years, that is up until three hours ago.

I wasn't sure whether to be proud or disgusted at myself for allowing his young muscular body to take me again and again, it was as though his testicles continually reproduced enough semen to fill me each time. He was kind, and while he wasn't always gentle, he was never abusive, asking if I was okay each time we'd finish with another load of his seemingly endless supply of sperm filling my vagina. He was unstoppable, or so it seemed, I had visions of the Energizer Bunny running through my head.

How can a man, young or old, cum four times in a three-hour period? I might also ask how a sixty-year-old brown skinned lady of impeccable reputation could allow this young white boy to pound her puss hour after hour with nothing but short breaks in between. I marveled at his having ejaculated four times in three hours, in contrast I lost count of how many waves of orgasmic bliss flooded my body, the climaxes were so powerful they made my toes curl. We lay side by side following his fourth ejaculation when he sighed disappointedly.

"I'm sorry Miss Evans, I mean Beth, I don't have any more left. It'll take me a few hours before I can do it again. Will that be alright?"

My mind was whirling, "will that be alright?" Thank God he had run out of steam and semen, I was concerned he was going to pummel my body until he put me in a wheelchair. With my hand on his cheek I responded breathlessly.

"Yes Andrew, that will be just fine. I need to shower and get some sleep, you should sleep as well young man."

I hadn't always been of good reputation and respected throughout the community. I started out in a large city right after high school singing back up with several different bands, I was on the road nearly all year every year. I was the latest hot young thing and found myself flattered that even with all the groupies who regularly frequented the rockers beds they would often do the same with me. In the beginning I resisted the booze and drugs, but like anything else, as time goes by you begin to lower your standards. I was never much of a drinker, but I did like the nose candy and sex, lots of sex.

One can only last a given amount of time in an environment like that, thankfully I saw the folly of my ways after fifteen months, got myself back in school and graduated with a degree in music. That degree brought me to this smaller mid-western town called Mayville where I taught for thirty years having recently retired. Though the population was just under six thousand I still referred to it as a small town in comparison to the large city I had grown up in.

When it came to the night life scene in my new town and job I had already been there and done that, it was not hard ignoring the offers of booze, dates, a little weed, or anything else they tried to tempt me with. I say "they" meaning all the unmarried and married men who wanted to bed a "black" girl. In my mind I'd already been laid by some of the best, what exactly were the locals going to give me that I hadn't already had? On the rare occasion that I did need to get laid I still knew my way to the city and where an easy pick up might be.

Within five years of my being at Mayville I was able to buy an older two-story home. I immediately divided it into two apartments with me on the lower half and a renter in the upper. I had outdoors covered stairs installed along with an entrance into the upstairs kitchen. The original staircase in the interior stayed in place but locked from my side of the door at the top of the stairs. Renting out the upper flat brought in enough income to pay the mortgage, which prompted me to raise the roof on the unattached garage and install a second apartment.

With the added income I paid off a thirty-year mortgage in eight years, every penny I didn't need for living and my emergency fund went against the mortgage. Through the years I'd had single men and women rent my apartments, at one time I had a newly married couple rent the upper flat for three years, I was disappointed to see them go. When I was younger I had been propositioned many times by both men and women who rented from me, it was easy to turn them down. I was enjoying the fact that I was held in high regard by those in the community, they didn't know my past and I saw no reason why they should.

I'd known young Edward since he was a boy. Raised by a single mom, as early as eight years of age he would show up at my door after every snowstorm wanting to shovel my walk for five dollars and my drive for another seven. In the summer he'd be asking if he could mow the lawn, by the time he was twelve he didn't need to ask any longer, he simply showed up and took care of things. If I wasn't going to be home to pay him I left an envelope taped to the back door with his name on it. I knew he didn't have much, his mom was the receptionist at one of the urgent care clinics and made enough to keep them afloat but not much more.

Tragedy struck their home and our community during Andrews senior year, his mom was diagnosed with advanced pancreatic cancer, not wanting to ruin her son's eighteenth birthday she didn't tell him of her diagnosis until after his birthday had passed. There was no celebration, no party, not even a special meal at a restaurant as was their custom on his birthday. His mother was able to hold on until after his graduation, what he didn't know prior was that all those years she had been putting money into a fund for his secondary education, which included a housing allowance.

Edward was never what one would call popular, he had a few friends but very few, he was shy and withdrawn, always feeling as though he was a second-class citizen because he had little to nothing. He had no extended family he knew of beyond an aunt somewhere in California. He never knew his father or paternal grandparents, his maternal grandparents were gone, young Edward was on his own. It was on a warm sunny Sunday afternoon that I heard a knock on my back door.

"Oh, hi Edward, is it lawn day already? I thought you just did that."

"Hi miss Evans, no it's not lawn day yet. Do you still have an apartment for rent? I saw the ad on the grocery store bulletin board. Mom prepaid the rent through June, I'll have to move after that."

I invited him in where we sat talking over a lemonade. "Do you have a full-time job now Edward? I can give you a bit of a break if you do the lawn and snow removal, but I can't let you live here for nothing."

"I'm working for the county this summer, making sure the county parks are clean, bathrooms scrubbed weekly, cleaning campsites so they're ready for new campers. Mostly boring stuff but I need a job, I'll make enough to cover rent and then when I start tech school in the fall I'll have the housing allowance from my education fund. It's more than what you charge for rent, I'll be okay, and I have mom's Corolla so transportation is covered."

Both of my apartments were furnished, he wouldn't need any more than cooking utensils and other incidentals, all of which he had after his mother's death. Always the loner he couldn't find a friend to help him move, he'd had a huge lawn sale to get rid of all the old furniture and other large items he had, but still had a dozen or more boxes to move. I agreed to help him move the lighter ones, he was more than happy to haul the heavier stuff. The first of July, the day he moved in, was a Saturday, I invited him down to have supper with me, nothing fancy, pork chops on the grill and oven baked potatoes.

He excused himself after helping in the kitchen, there were things he needed to put away and didn't want it to be an all-day Sunday job. I texted him just after nine the next morning, I could hear him rummaging around and wondered if he'd eaten anything for breakfast.

Me: Andrew have you had breakfast?

Andrew: No ma'am, I need to get groceries today.

Me: Come on down, I'll make something for you and then we'll go to the store together.

He had a quick bite to eat, I sent him to get changed into nicer clothes and told him I'd meet him in the driveway in twenty minutes. As I changed from my morning duds into a dress for shopping I stopped to look at myself in the mirror. Standing sideways I liked what I saw, my tummy wasn't tight but was still flat for the most part, my breasts had never been filled with milk and stood firm despite the slight sag due to age. My butt was nicely rounded without being big, my legs were long and my waist was slender. In my mind I still liked what I saw.

Slipping the dress over my head it dropped across my everyday soft cotton bra with the lacy edges and past my white cotton hip hugger panties, the same type I'd been wearing in different colors and designs for over a decade. I owned one thong, I'd bought it to wear with a very tight pair of jeans and hated it, couldn't get comfortable in it no matter what. The sexiest most provocative under garments I possessed were a pair of red stretch lace bikini panties that hid nothing once they were on, those coordinated with a red garter belt and fishnet stockings were as racy as I'd ever gotten. I still have no reason why I bought them, I'd only worn the outfit twice and no one other than me had ever seen the CFM attire beneath the dress.

I was known in town as the dried up old spinster on Avery Street, Edward was known as the boy who had taken care of my lawn and driveway forever, so it surprised absolutely no one to see me helping him shop for groceries. Those who mattered to me already knew he would be living in my upper flat, no surprises there either. When we returned I helped him put groceries away and get the kitchen arranged as he thought he wanted it. He wanted to know if he could use my grill to make some burgers for supper, when I nodded yes he wondered if I would like to join him.

"I would love that Edward, no one has cooked for me in ages and I've never had a man cook for me. This will be a first."

"Yeah but I'm not a man miss Evans, I'm still a boy, I won't be twenty-one for a few more years."

"It takes more than age to make a man Edward, I imagine you're more of a man than you think you are."

As we ate his delicious tasting burgers, an item I didn't often treat myself to, I noticed he was looking at me in what seemed like a funny way. I'd changed into shorts and a pull over top, neither were revealing, besides, he'd seen me dressed like that dozens of times over the years.

"Edward, you keep staring at me. Is something wrong? Do I have spinach in my teeth?"

He laughed, "We didn't have any spinach miss Evans, it's your skin. I've never noticed before how soft it looks, kind of like velvet."

I smiled, "Stop it you silver tongue devil, you're making me blush."

Lying in bed that night I pondered his statement, was it a simple compliment, or was it more? We went to the fireworks together on the 4th and grocery shopping on Sunday's, other than that we didn't see much of each other for the first month. I saw him tugging a basket of clean laundry up the steps one evening and followed him up the stairs, when I knocked on the door after he'd gone in it startled him to the point he nearly dropped the basket.

"Miss Evans, you surprised me. Come in, what can I help you with?"

"Where are you doing your laundry Edward?"

"Over at the Sud's R Us place on Ebert. Is there a better place I should go?"

"There is, why don't you use my washer and dryer? I haven't let the others, but then I didn't know the others like I do you. I've noticed you usually go Wednesday after supper." He nodded. "Why don't you bring your laundry down on Wednesday after work and you can have supper with me, it gets lonely eating by myself."

"Yes ma'am, I know the feeling. I would love that and I'll pay you what I normally spend at the laundromat."

"No you won't, it'll be my blessing to you. See you Wednesday for supper."

Tuesday was my normal laundry day, I had everything folded and in a basket but hadn't brought it up yet thinking I would ask Edward to carry it up the stairs for me. Following supper he helped me clean the kitchen and then bounded down the basement steps to get his clothes out of the dryer. I shouted as he opened the basement door.

"Please bring my basket upstairs when you come, that will be a great help."

By eight thirty we'd chatted long enough, he wanted to hit the rack considering he needed to be up at five, and I wanted my alone time with a new book I'd started two nights ago. Our Wednesday nights became something we both looked forward to, that and grocery shopping. He'd been in school almost a month the first time I paid attention to his watching me, at first it seemed odd, but then it became flattering.

He'd been in the basement longer than normal one Wednesday so I quietly walked down to see what the problem might be. As I rounded the corner there stood Edward with a pair of my clean panties up to his face smelling them. I could hear him say softly.

"You smell so good Miss Evans."

He promptly folded and put them on top of the basket where they had been. I scurried back to the steps and made a lot of noise before talking.

"Everything okay Edward? You've been down here longer than usual."

"Um, yes ma'am, I bumped your basket and was refolding the clothes."

I smiled to myself thinking, "good recovery Edward" and then reached for my basket.

"I got it Miss Evans, should I take it to your room?"

My spidey senses were on full alert as I mentally pondered his question, "hmmm, my bedroom is my sanctuary, should I let him into my safe place?" and then decided it would be okay.

"Sure, that would be nice, just set it on the bed."

I followed and smirked as he walked into my bedroom for the first time, looking around, taking it all in.

"I like your room, it reminds me of my mom, hers was always comfortable and inviting, like yours."

I think that was the impetus that led to our night of him riding me over and over until we were both completely spent. Since moving in I noticed him come out of his shell ever so slightly, his mannerisms toward me were more affectionate, he seemed to make me the center of his being whenever we were together. He would smile and flirt with me which at times made me feel like a young schoolgirl with a crush. He'd begun opening doors for me, gently placing his hand on the small of my back when he guided me ahead of himself. I was becoming very used to being coddled and doted after.

I invited him to have supper with me more often, with his tech school schedule he was getting home too late to start much of an evening meal by himself. He was talking about his classes as a CDC operator and how it was going to blend in with the manufacturing business at the south end of town who were converting from the old tool and die to CDC machines for patterns. He felt he would have no problem being hired considering they were trying to hire local operators before going out of town.

I was on one end of the couch with him on the other as we talked, my feet were on his lap as he softly rubbed them, it was something he'd begun on his own and I didn't mind a darn bit. When I brought up girls he sort of withdrew, hmmm, maybe he isn't into girls, one never knows in this day and age.

"I'm not very good with girls, I don't know what to say and then they make fun of me. It's easier if I just keep to myself. AND ... there aren't any dark girls at my school."

I pulled back and stared at him, "Dark girls? What does that mean Edward, be very careful how you answer."

"Girls like you, with darker skin. I like them better than lighter skinned girls. Is that wrong to want a girl that isn't what's called white? I mean, we aren't white any more than you're black. Your skin is a brown tone."

I was caught completely off guard, I didn't expect an answer like the one I got. "No, it isn't wrong Edward, and to be frank, one see's far more mixed marriages than ever before. It used to be black guys with white women, but these past few years I've noticed a lot of black girls married to white men. I think that's a good thing."

We left it at that, but in the days that followed I sensed an anticipation, a wanting, a wondering between the two of us. I found myself wondering again and again what it might be like to have Edward hold and kiss me. I'm an old lady in everybody else's eyes, but somehow Edward finds me attractive. It had been years since I'd entertained the thought of romance or intimacy of any sort, yet here I was sixty years old having erotic thoughts about my soon to be nineteen-year-old renter.

We watched one another constantly when we were together, not leering, more like paying attention. We'd been circling each other for over a week when on a Wednesday night as he carried the laundry basket to me room he turned after setting it on the bed and kissed me solid on the lips. His arms were around me so fast I lost my breath, I thought I would be upset at such a bold gesture, instead I pulled back.

"Edward, have you any idea what you've done?"

His gaze into my eyes never altered, "I'm hoping I let you know how much I care about you. I'd like to be with you Miss Evans, like a boyfriend/girlfriend thing. We don't have to do anything in public if you don't want, but I'd like you to be my girl here at home."

Stop world, stop spinning out of control, let me get my bearings, get my feet planted firmly before I respond. My thoughts and wishes seemed not to matter as I put my hand behind his neck and kissed him back. His lips were soft and full, I flicked my tongue across his lower lip, he opened his tentatively, as my tongue invaded his mouth he opened further. Our tongues danced and tasted one another, he was pulling me closer to his body with every moment I was in his embrace.

"Edward. Edward, stop sweet boy. Think about what you're doing. I'm almost forty years older than you, surely you can't want me in this manner. You need to find a younger girl and sow your wild oats with her."

His answer shocked me, "I don't know how to sow wild oats Miss Evans. I'm scared to try, I just know I'll make a fool of myself.

"Yes, but you kissed me and you're pulling my body against you. What about me? I'm a girl."

"You know about this stuff Miss Evans, your kind to me and I think I'm in love with you. You could teach me things."

"Oh Edward, you may think you're in love with me, but that's because your inexperienced and only know love at this level. One day you'll met miss perfect and it will all change."

'Okay, but could you teach me. I won't say anything, I promise. I'm just tired of being a bumbling dope who doesn't have a clue about sex."

Oh boy, how do I do this without hurting him? Do I simply tell him I'm not interested when truth be told I could be very quickly if it's on my terms, or do I go ahead and trust that he will come to know the difference between love and lust. Because lust was driving him at this juncture.

"I want you to hold and kiss me some more, another minute or two, don't rush, take your time. I'll think about what you said and come see you Friday after work."

I stood back from the window watching him walk to the steps Thursday, his eyes never left the front of the house, I didn't want him to see me, I wanted him to have the evening to himself. Friday I was sitting on the front stoop as he pulled in the driveway, I was wearing a dress and made sure he could see a bit of leg. I caught him trying to sneak a look under my dress as he walked to me knowing he could see nothing more than what I had on display. If I was going to take this boy to bed anytime soon I wanted him craving me, not simply wanting me.

R410a
R410a
2,965 Followers