Yearning

Story Info
A pet humiliated and made to pee outside.
1.5k words
4.05
37.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember walking to the store and getting my milk. I remember checking out and starting my walk back home. Then suddenly I remember hands grabbing me and the world going dark the words whispered in my ear "Good night little toy".

When I awoke the room was dark. There was a light flashing from a monitor. I was tied to a futon eagle spread, my legs spread open. My shoes were gone, but my clothes were still on. The door open and light flooded in. I blinked my eyes as a figure stepped in the room and shut the door. He was a shadow to me. He picked a knife up off his desk and sat next to me on the bed. He leaned in his beard tickled my ear and I jumped a little and he laughed.

"Nice to finally meet you, my little toy." He ran the knife over my legs and till it reached my shorts. Thoughts flashed through my head. There was only one person in the world that called me that. We had been talking over the internet for months now and here I was tied to his bed. My heart fluttered in fear and nervousness, but at the same time, I felt my familiar ache rise up in my pussy. I let out a small moan and whimpered. He slid the knife and I felt my shorts give away to the sharp edge and he tore away my clothing from me leaving me with only my underwear. His hand went into my panties and ran one finger up my slit feeling the wetness that was leaking out. I squirmed lifting up trying to get his finger in side of me.

"You little whore." I closed my eyes and blushed knowing his words to be true. He then cut off my bra and panties leaving me naked. He got up and rummaged through his drawers. I saw his smile when he found what he needed. He sat down again next to me.

"I have something for you little cunt." I could feel my pussy twitch as he called me that name. My eyes fluttered and my clit begged to be touched. While I was lost in my head I felt him slide something tiny into my little wet pussy. He then covered my eyes with a blindfold.

"Here is the deal little toy, right now I want to hear your little whimpers and moans. So you can have some pleasure, but I wouldn't suggest cumming.

"Understand?" I quickly nodded. Then he was gone. I lay on the bed barely able to move. I could feel my body alive with pleasure. My nipples ached to be touched and my cunt that dripped onto his sheets. Then suddenly it came to life. I jumped and squealed with surprise. I heard a laugh come from somewhere in the room. I was left to my head and my achy little cunt. The vibrator went to town working on my insides. I moaned and whimpered. I wanted something playing with me. I twisted against my bonds just wishing I could slide my hands down and play with myself. My clit ached for something against it. I felt a puddle forming beneath me. My breaths became shallow. I don't know how long I lay on that bed twisting and aching. I just wanted to be played with and fucked. Those were the only thoughts that I could form in my brain.

"Please... Oh please..." I whimpered. There was no answer just a chuckle, which drove me wild. The minutes ticked by, how many I don't know. I could feel my body getting closer and closer to orgasm, right as I was about to cum it clicked off. I let out a whine. I was denied what I craved.

"Aww what do I have here? A whiny little girl, what made you think I would let you cum?" He tweaked one of my nipples painfully. It sent spasms down into my cunt. I stayed quiet. He ran his fingers through my hair. I felt the overwhelming need to please him.

"Sir..." my voice sounded loud against quiet. "Yes little one." He responded.

"I want to please you." I blushed wishing I could hide my face. "How would you like to do that?" He said still brushing his fingers through my hair. "I wish to suck on your cock." I said blushing.

"Yes you may." He untied me from the bed keeping me blindfolded. He lay back on the bed and led me to his cock. It was half erect as I took it into my little mouth. I moaned around it happy to finally have it in my mouth. I sucked on it swirling my tongue around it. It grew bigger in my mouth and I happily started to take it deeper into my mouth. It felt so good in my mouth. I took him deep into my throat making myself gag on his cock. Then started up rhythm and started fucking his cock with my mouth. I sucked on it feeling the head of his cock push against the back of my throat and then it slid into my throat. I felt him tense up and he came down my throat. I choked and gagged swallowing his cum. I lay against him still blindfolded my body still aching. He stirred beside me and sat up. He grabbed my hair pulled me down to a mat beside his bed.

"This is where you sleep little toy, until you've earned the bed." I curled up on my mat, my body still wanting and earning, but I was content. I fell asleep into dreams of yearning.

As I came awake I took in my surroundings. I was curled up on my mat next to his bed around my neck was a leash that was locked to the bed. He was busy doing his thing paying no mind to me. I yawned and stretched. My pussy still ached wanting and needing. I made a soft little whimper. As my mind became fully awake, I began to register that I really needed to pee.

"Sir...." I quietly said squeezing my legs together.

"Yes little toy" He turned his head to look at me. "I really need to go to the bathroom." I blushed and played with my chain. He got up from his chair and unlocked the leash from the bed. I started to stand up, but I caught his eye and froze.

"What do you think you are doing pet?" He grabbed my hair and pulled me back down to the.

"You are nothing but a cunt and a toy and you will crawl in my presence. Follow me." He started to walk out the door. I followed him crawling along behind him. He would occasionally turn around and push the middle of my back down to make sure my little tits dragged along the floor and my round ass was high in the air. I struggled to keep that position as we walked to the door and went outside to his back yard. I was incredibly confused. I looked up at him.

"You said you had to piss. Now do it."

My mouth hung open. My face went beet red and my mind went on over-drive. "If I have to make you pee little pet, you aren't going to like what is going to happen." His eyes bore into me. I put my legs far apart trying to relax, but my cunt was dripping down my legs from the humiliation of being out here like this. I tried so hard, but it wouldn't come. I whimpered as he squatted next to me. He sighed and shook his head. He reached his finger into my cunt and began to press against my bladder. He pushed and finally I could feel it coming out. He quickly removed his hand as my bladder emptied. I was so embarrassed. I hung my head and knew I was in big trouble.

He walked me inside quickly inside on his leash. I struggled to keep up with him the ground hurting my knees. Once we got inside he unleashed me and looked at me. I stayed passive on the floor looking up at him. He grabbed me by the hair and tossed me over his knee. I squirmed trying to get away. I knew what was coming. His hand landed in sharp painful strokes on my ass cheeks, one after another alternating strokes. I squirmed and kicked trying to get away. It was painful and when he was done my ass burned red. I lay on his lap crying as he continued. He didn't relent on my ass til he could see bruise already forming. He threw me off of his lap and grabbed my hair making me look at him.

"What did we just learn little toy?" He asked of me. I looked at the floor.

"Not to disobey you Sir." I whispered. He smiled and patted my cheek. "Good little cunt." I whimpered. With a jolt I awoke. I lay twisted in my red sheets. All that had been a dream. I shuddered my body needy.