All Comments on 'Yellow Ch. 07'

by ElonaHunter

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Waiting....

better than the last installment, but still waiting for the erotic to come back...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great!

I can hardly wait for the next installment. Camble and Reed need to get back together already! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Can't Wait!!

I love your stories and can't wait to find out what happens next. Keep up the great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OMG i luv this story...

u gotta finish this soon...plz...i wana noe wat happens...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Please finish it!

Please finish the story, it's so good and i'm dying to know how it ends...I take my hat off to you, you're very talented.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
nooooo!

you can't end it like this! i have to know what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ack....

Been so long... please just give me some water... or in this case another installment please^^ I know it has been like two years, but I just started/finished reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
plz hurry

i just red the 7 chapters nd was very disapointed wen there wasnt an 8th i have 2 no wat happens reed nd cambell have 2 get back 2getha

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love this ending

This ending is quite implicit to me: Reed is going to stick around as long as it takes for Camble to take him back, as his man loves him, it will work out. The details of how they do and what they actually say to each other won't add more the story, so ein, why belabor the obvious.

It reminds me of the way some Japanese animes end, when you can intuit the ending, and everything else that could be shown, is just having a chronicle of the rest of the characters' lives, in whatever way they choose to live it, which from having seen the rest of the story, you already know.

This story is absolute the best one I've read on this site, and indeed the best I've read in a long time. Hm, now I'm curious about Wuthering Heights. Hope my library reopens soon.

Thanks for this. Respectfully

Cass

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmm

While, in all honesty, you could leave the ending at that - there isn't enough closure for me. Unless I'm questioning your artistic integrity with a simple request for more, I plead "More, please."

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WANT MORE

WOW THIS WAS SO GOOD. BUT I WANT MORE. U JUST COULD NOT LEAVE THE STORY LIKE THAT. WE WANT TO SEE THEM TOGETHER AND HAVE WILD HOT SEX.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
more

i have loved your story so far but i really want you to write another chapter were they gey bac 2getha

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
don`t understand

i want the next chapter ,are they back together or what?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
what !!!!!!!

what the heck were u thinking leaving it like that?!!! I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic

What a great end. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please finish it!

Please you can't leave it like that! I NEED my happy ending!

chanclafanchanclafanover 14 years ago
Really Furious!

I hate it when chapter after chapter an author brings an story to life for at the last minute don't finish it. If you never thought about ending it properly, please do us a favour and DON'T POST IT!!!! Really annoying! Just getting sick and tired of unfinished stories!!!

kerbearkerbearabout 14 years ago
More Please

more please!! though I know I'm suposed to review between every chapter,

I just keep reading wanting to know what else was going to happen.And than it stopped,there was no more.Please update this soon. What happens with Reed and Cambel and everyone else?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

i like the way you write. it brings the readers in and keeps us wanting more. i hope that you continue to write with this story line. i want to know what happens with Camble and Reed, they are two characters that i love

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please finish it

please finish the story you can't just leave it like this. it is very sad to read a great story like this and have a crap ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
PLEASE!!

I know it's been a long time, but please please pretty please give Reed and Cam a happy ending! =) It's suuuuuch a beautiful story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
please pretty please

come on we all like the story, best one i've read in a long while. so come on do us a favor and give cam and reed a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
please?

I loove this story :P but it's obvious that the author isn't going to finish it :'( can somone please continue this story in their own way?

And the post the link on here?! :D

That would be amazing :3

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVE THE STORY!

Would love for the story to be continued!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Uuuggghhhhhhh

Got sucked into yet ANOTHER unfinished story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Um

Finish the dam story!

dinkybootsdinkybootsabout 12 years ago
not surprised that you didnt finish this

you cant spell the story is all over the fucking place. yet another story unfinished. if i say this its for your own good... YOUR A SHIT WRITER YOUR SPELLING IS CRAP ..... YOUR STORY IS ALL OVER THE PLACE AND YOUR LAZY FOR NOT FINSHING WHAT YOU HAVE DONE SO FAR. IVE NEVER SLAGGED A WRITER OFF IN THIS WAY BEFORE.... BUT I SAT THROUGH THIS RUBBISH TRYING TO KEEP TRACK OF A STORY LOST!!!!!!!!!!!! i am in disaray...... if you cant finish this story ... i think you should give it up as a bad job and go and get a job at mc donalds as a idiot ........

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WTF?????!!!!!

WTF there's nothing I hate more than an unfinished fucking story especially when I actually like it I overlooked the whole bad spelling and the fact tht sometimes I didn't even knw where I was but WTF your a horrible writer. This was a good story just ruined by u writing it -,-

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really?

Yall ever think that this person might be dead? Or just forgot the information to thier profile?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Aaww, what happened to Ch. 8? =)

Well, some ppl can be harsh but I'll try not too. This was last writtten in 2006 so I don't think you'll finish the story. Yes, there's misspelled words but overall I love reading this story. I love the characters also & I love romance with 2 ppl falling in love & a happy ending..so I hope you'll someday finish the story but if u don't then I can finish the story on my own, lol. Of course Camble & Reed lives happily ever after, after Reed apologizes to Camble & Camble accepts Reed's apology. Then the 2 goes back home & light candles, etc..to make their 1st time making love to be special & romantic. Then Camble & Reed make, wild, passionate love all night long. 10 yrs later, they are married with 2 sons & a daughter & very much in love, living in Reed's grandparents home & their family are happy for them & supportive especially Wes. That's my ending. Take care..Peace! =)

wawferwawferover 10 years ago
Chapter 8?

I really like your story, and I know since this was written in 2006 it may never be finished but I just wanted you to know I loved it. the blue couch was a wonderful touch :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You Wasted My Time !!!!!

What utter Bullshit! A long drawn out pointless story about a spoiled moron and a severly abused man who fell prey to his baby boy manipulations only to be totally devastated by him.

If You were less of Sadist You might have finished the story. The stupid blue couch BS only underlines how worthless baby boy is.

MyTelitaMyTelitaover 7 years ago
There's no fucking way.

WHERE IS THE COMPLETE STORY!!!!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sooo...

A question: why, if Reed's been calling and calling and calling, did he say Reed never called? Everyone has called I'd. Even if Reed never left a message, there'd be a missed call log as evidence. Plot hole.

What happened after the couch gesture? Bottomless [plot] pot.

Be a good author and finish what you started.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous