All Comments on 'Yes Congressman! Ch. 01'

by Faye_Skylark

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
nattybronattybroalmost 11 years ago
fantastic read

what a great start to the story i can not wait to read the next chapter keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love it!

I can't wait for this to continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
brain dead

The author has to be brain dead. Using something like "Mmmhh! Mnnnhh! Hmmmn! Hmmff! Bmmnnf! Bmmnffff" shows a pure lack of brian cells to think with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Superbly done.

Outstanding work. She's awesome and prior comment from a lame baked jackass.

BergmaniacBergmaniacalmost 11 years ago
Awesome start

Great work as usual, Faye, I am glad you are back.

gimmie_your_loadgimmie_your_loadalmost 11 years ago
Brain dead???

So in an extremely well-written story with an interesting and thought out plot, you focus on the sound effects she makes while being mouth-fucked as a reason for lack of intelligence on the part of the author???

You are as incorrect as you are stupid.

Great job as always Faye!

josephstevensjosephstevensalmost 11 years ago
Crazy!

Great fun! Fits in well with my British view of US politics...in fact, politics worldwide. Glad there is more to come, and look forward to it...

LadyVerLadyVeralmost 11 years ago
Great story

Interesting acronyms. :) To criticize a porn story over how the author makes a character sound when having sex is weird as these kinds of sounds are not unusual in stories or real life...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good start to a new series

I like this. Hope there's more to come. And the acronyms were hilarious!

rupertholmesrupertholmesalmost 11 years ago
Funny and hot

Great concept, and hopefully just the start of a much longer story. I am very interested in politics, and have even volunteered in some campaigns....This was a great idea on your part and well executed. Keep it up!!

Faye_SkylarkFaye_Skylarkalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks so much!

Thanks so much for all the lovely comments people! And very kind of you to come to my defense over "Mmmhmmm-gate"! Very funny!

I've been avidly reading all the comments and private feedback, so please keep it coming. I'd also love to know from all of you fans where you think this series should or could go from here. I have some ideas in mind but I'd love to get suggestions or comments on what stood out and what you all would like more of.

xoxo

Faye Skylark

brian358brian358almost 11 years ago
Mmmhmmm-gate

Mmmhmmm-gate? LOL!!!

As an expert on "*brian* cells", I feel I have to weigh in with an opinion.

As readers of my stories will know, having a proliferation of "Mmmhh!" "Mnnnhh!" "Hmmmn!" "Hmmff!" "Bmmnnf!" "Bmmnffff" and their synonyms is entirely consistent with a high number of *brian* cells - or indeed their cousins, *brain* cells. :-)

It's a wonderfully crafted story, as you'd expect from Faye, letting us into the world of another of her enormously talented and exciting heroines.

I'm eagerly awaiting Becky's meeting with the Congressman and seeing her undertake her first assignment. It's sure to be a fun ride!

Thanks, Faye!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome start!

You have started a fantastic setting and Becky sounds like the perfect girl to help explore the depths of such a backdrop. I sincerely hope you write more of this story. I wonder what the Congressman will be like. What will Becky do if she has to handle multiple clients at once? Will she "work" with black clients? Lesbians? So much fun can be had... I hope to read more soon. Thanks for your wonderful writing and imagination!

TheWastelandRanger2247TheWastelandRanger2247over 10 years ago
Great job Faye!

I loved how well written it was, the concept is great and i look forward to chapter two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More?

Amazing story, but I want more please! Will there be a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more Becky please!

This is the hottest story! Please please please please write more:)

boraddaboraddaalmost 10 years ago
Climbing the Promotional Ladder

Becky certainly knows how to climb the promotional ladder.

Just do as her boss tells her, suck and fuck her way to success.

Awaiting now for chapter 2 to follow her progress

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Conservatives vs. Liberals

Liberals commanding big superPAC money while Conservatives have to operate on a budget? Puh-leaz!

aragonitearagoniteover 2 years ago

Loved the authentic female perspective and the humor! Great stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFaye_Skylark@Faye_Skylark
1085 Followers
I love to write and read here at Lit and play in the chat room whenever I can. I have an obsession for blowjobs, public adventures, active/yoga wear, and clothed BJs. ;) Thanks so much to everyone who has enjoyed, rated and commented on my stories so far! I read all the comme...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES