Yes Congressman! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Faye_Skylark
Faye_Skylark
1,081 Followers

"Let your hair down," Roberts growled softly at Lexi. "I want to see that blonde hair free and waving like our nation's flag while you're blowing me."

Lexi shrugged at the request, causing her perky young chest to rise and fall in a glorious display of cleavage, before reaching up to pull her silky blonde locks loose from the bun that confined them. The golden hair fell free and tumbled down, spilling over Lexi's bare shoulders and down her back.

This had its desired effect on Roberts, who felt a shivery thrill of arousal shoot through him, and proceeded to plant one of his large, warm hands firmly on the back of Lexi's head. As Roberts pushed slowly but insistently on the blonde teenager's head, Lexi obediently took her cue as she always had and opened her mouth wide to accommodate the Congressman's long and rigid cock as it speared between her soft pink lips.

The reunion of Roberts' cock and Lexi's mouth was one of familiar pleasure and expectation. Lexi's mouth was incredibly warm and moist, a cavernous realm of delight. Roberts' cock was straight and hard as a rod of iron, the bulbous head probing relentlessly forward. With each bob of Lexi's head, the pressure of her lips was a tight noose that slid forward on Roberts' shaft with smooth ease before tugging stubbornly on the pull back, leaving a coating of slick warm spit behind. Lexi could feel the pressure from Robert's grip on the back of her head grow as it always did, each push a little firmer, a little faster, as the urgency of Roberts' needs escalated. The suction Lexi applied on each stroke made Roberts weak at the knees, breathing hard through gritted teeth as he stared down in satisfaction watching the blonde's cheeks hollow and dimple from the powerful vacuum she was creating in her cavernous mouth. Roberts would tug on Lexi's hair and guide her down to attend to his balls. Lexi would scrunch her nose in displeasure at the musty male smell but dutifully lick and suck on the sweaty sack.

Together the US Congressman and his young Personal Assistant proceeded with their little ritual with the almost clockwork precision that came from months of plentiful practice. The performance played out as it always did with each vying for control in their own subtle ways, with Roberts always campaigning for his personal pleasure, and Lexi working dutifully to get it over with as fast as possible. Roberts would grip a fistful of Lexi's hair and match pushing the blonde's head down with steady thrusts of his pelvis, hungry to probe his cock deeper into her mouth. Lexi would relent at first, letting the Congressman have a little of his way until the thick angry head of Roberts' cock would inevitably prod doggedly at the entry to the blonde's young throat. Lexi would gag when the intrusions got too far, and with her hands braced against Roberts' thighs, would push herself off of him and gasp for breath.

A few times Roberts had actually succeeded in slipping the head of his cock right into Lexi's throat for a miraculous few moments, before Lexi choked and endured a coughing fit for the next minute or so, giving the Congressman dirty looks all the while.

This time however, like most others, Lexi simply pulled off to recover and before Roberts got the chance to contemplate another incursion into the teenager's throat, Lexi wrapped her sweet little lips around the head of his cock and suck like a whirlwind. Lexi may not have been able to deep throat, but she could sure as hell could give a stellar blowjob. Her blonde head bobbed rapidly and feverishly on the upper half of the Congressman's flag pole.

Roberts would be lost in the sweet agony of riding out Lexi's oral storm. Sometimes he would grasp Lexi's blonde head with both hands and vigorously hump Lexi's face in response, something the teenager would willingly indulge him in as long as he didn't thrust too deep. Other times he would let her do all the work while his hands roamed down to squeeze her busty young tits. Roberts would call her a "slut", "whore" or "cocksucker". Lexi knew this meant the Congressman was getting close, and would jerk off the shaft in one hand while she sucked, her other hand squeezing the balls over and over again with her delicate fingers.

Sooner rather than later, Roberts' balls would rise and tighten. Lexi would taste the familiar trickle of unpleasantly bitter precum on her tongue. If they were in a hotel or somewhere very private, the Congressman might have grunted at her to prepare for a facial. If they were having a quickie like they were now in the office however, Roberts would only cum in Lexi's mouth.

This particular encounter finished no differently.

"Oh God, Lexi, here it comes!" Roberts gasped in ecstasy as he reached his climax. "Take it all you little slut!"

Lexi compliantly tilted her head back, stuck out her tongue and accelerated jerking off the cock in her hand to frenetic speed. Roberts looked down in awe meeting Lexi's green eyes as cock popped off a thick spurt of hot white cum straight into the teenaged blonde assistant's open mouth. Before the cock had the chance to twitch and spray a rogue shot of semen off-target, Lexi wisely clamped her lips tightly around the firing cock head, engulfing it in her accommodating mouth just as more sticky seed ejaculated heavily onto her tongue.

The load tasted salty and foul to Lexi and seemed to fill her mouth to the brim with its viscous, slimy

Lexi's mouth filled with slimy, viscous semen. Eventually the cock in her mouth ceased pulsing, leaving behind a large, salty and foul tasting deposit of semen collected on her tongue. Lexi desperately wanted to spit the unpleasant load out, but her greed for the new pair of shoes she had been eyeing overcame her disgust. Blowjobs for her were simply an easy chore to perform to get what she wanted out of men, despite her distaste at the climactic results.

With that in mind and day dreams of brand new heels in her head, Lexi slipped her mouth off Roberts' cock, tilted her head back and swallowed.

Congressman Roberts watched Lexi do this with great satisfaction, then hurriedly pulled up his trousers and zipped himself back up.

All up the blowjob had lasted ten minutes. It wasn't the fix for the sexual cravings he was having when Rebecca Madison walked into his office, but it would tide him over for the rest of the day. Probably.

"Thanks Lexi, you're a doll," sighed Roberts contentedly. "I better move my ass though, I've got to pass a bill giving $40 million to No Sex Before Marriage programs. Teach some kids some traditional values. Good thing you're not one of them, though! Right, Lexi?"

Lexi wasn't listening however, she had already fixed herself up, wiped her mouth, and was back on her phone catching up on everything she had missed while busy with the Congressman's cock stuffed in her mouth.

**

Becky sat across from William Taft in the elegant restaurant he was lunching at. The midday crowd had filled the place out with tables full of political heavyweights, backroom operatives and cashed up lobbyists. Taft had reserved a relatively private little table for two, apparently specially for Becky. Taft had been a complete gentleman, showing Becky to her seat, making warm and charming conversation, and showering Becky with compliments. Taft had the manner of an endearing old uncle or family friend.

Becky idly poked at her salad with a fork, not particularly hungry, and too nervous to eat. Across the table, Taft in contrast was polishing off a third main course. This was, in the scheme of things, not unsurprising now that Becky had met Taft in person, for William Taft was an incredibly large man. His belly was round and wide, and would collide with the table whenever Taft laughed out loud, which was often in the course of the meal. Despite his girth, Taft seemed unusually nimble and animated with his hands, reaching food with a deftness Becky assumed must have helped in developing such an expansive figure.

Becky did her best to keep up the small talk, and at times found herself forgetting why she was there in the first place and simply enjoying the conversation. Taft made it all so easy. Of course, anytime this happened Becky would promptly be pulled back to reality whenever Taft kept referring to looking forward to their afternoon together. Becky's anxiety would return doubled. Taft was in no way sexually attractive to Becky.

Eventually, Taft finished his lunch and called for the bill. Butterflies fluttered in Becky's stomach. She wasn't sure what exactly Taft expected from her, but her imagination was running wild with ever more outlandish and nauseating scenarios.

"I think it's time we get down to business, don't you, Rebecca?" said Taft as he left his credit card to be collected, snapping Becky out of her daze.

Becky noted with some annoyance that Taft had taken to calling her Rebecca quite quickly, rather than Ms Madison. Becky sighed, it was to be expected with all of these older men around her now she supposed.

"What did you wish to discuss first, Mr Taft?" asked Becky, trying to ascertain Taft's starting point and go from there.

"I know you're here as a Courtesan on behalf of the Roberts Campaign and I'm well aware of what you've been instructed to get out of me and my organisation," said Taft. "But I'm afraid the details are a little more complicated than you may have first realized."

"My understanding was that SLUT would raise and spend money on behalf of the Roberts Congressional Campaign," said Becky, trying her best to switch into political mode. "I'm simply here to facilitate that agreement."

"Right you are, Rebecca! SLUT has indeed agreed to support Congressman Roberts. But how exactly is that to work?"

"I'm not sure I follow, sir," said Becky, genuinely curious as to what Taft was getting at. Was this not to be a simple transaction of playing Courtesan to Taft?

"Don't worry, Rebecca, this isn't a test," said Taft warmly, "let me explain. SLUT, as you well know, is a Super Pac. We exist to be able to raise and spend potentially infinite amounts of money to influence the political landscape. SLUT of course backs a particular side and party, just as our rival ANAL does for the opposing side of politics. As a Courtesan, your job is to help influence politics by means of your very special skills. A large part of that will be through drumming up money, organisation and support from particularly influential patrons. A Courtesan will be allocated to particular patrons and any funds or support they promise is then directed by SLUT to the campaign the Courtesan is attached to. But how do we find the patrons?"

"There's any number of people and organisations we could go to who could be sympathetic to our cause," began Becky. "I can think of big industry groups, religious organisations, community associations..."

"Yes, but here's the catch, Rebecca," said Taft, leaning forward, "how do we deploy considerable assets like yourself and other Courtesans most effectively? After all, let's be honest, Courtesans are a finite and valuable resource! There simply aren't enough to go around. More problematically, we don't want to send a Courtesan to a patron that isn't interested in that sort of thing. That would be most embarrassing for everyone involved. Unfortunately, it has happened before, and it makes a real mess of things. So what would we need to do?"

"We would need a discreet and approved list of patrons who were interested," said Becky, her mind turning quickly as she caught on to what Taft was talking about. "A database of some sort..."

"Yes, but not just for a simple yes or no over interest in Courtesans or Cavaliers," said Taft, now speaking in a hushed whisper. "Imagine a database as sophisticated as any of our voter targeting operations, but dedicated entirely to the personal preferences and proclivities of our most valuable patrons. A secret profile of information that would allow us to micro-target individual patrons with the Courtesan most suitable to fulfil their desires."

Becky's head was spinning. The implications of what Taft was talking about was monumental. Not to mention, potentially unethical and even illegal. But the power a Super Pac like SLUT would wield with such a database was extraordinary.

Becky leaned forward too now, so engaged with Taft's covert disclosure that she inadvertently displayed to the fat older man an arresting view of her creamy cleavage. Taft indulged himself in a lingering look down the young woman's spaghetti strap tank top, before licking his lips in barely disguised appreciation. Becky was far too wrapped up in the weight of Taft's revelation to have noticed however.

"In that case, what's stopping SLUT from using this profile database to help any number of political campaigns?" asked Becky.

"You've asked the perfect question, Rebecca! I can see you're a sharp little one!" grinned Taft. "The issue is primarily in the supply and distribution of Courtesans, and which campaigns have them and which don't, and which campaigns have good ones, and which don't. Because it's a highly demanding job on multiple levels, there is only a small pool of desirable and effective Courtesans out there. Now, think of where most are recruited to? Presidential races have the top pick, but in a mid-term campaign, you're looking at select Governor and Senate races, usually for those with future Presidential ambitions. From there it's a dwindling pool. You'd be hard pressed to find almost any Congressional campaign with a proper Courtesan. Not that they don't try and cheat. They'll hire porn stars or hookers and hope to pass them off as the real deal. That always ends badly."

"So it's about matching the patrons with the right Courtesan?" asked Becky.

"Exactly, but it doesn't end there," said Taft, speaking in whispers now and leaning further forward, both to speak to Becky more intimately and to sneak more looks down her black tank top, "it has a breakdown, provided at the discretion of the patrons, of precisely the kind of experiences they're looking for. Let me use a real example from the database. A patron is looking for a tall, leggy redhead in her early twenties. He enjoys medium to large breasts, but size isn't a priority. They must be natural however. He prefers a wild and dominating girl, and has a particular fetish for a stewardess and a mile high fantasy. He's not interested in small talk or a girlfriend experience, he just wants sex. More specifically he has a predilection for being made to perform oral sex on a woman. He likes dirty talk, but not rough play. Once he's aroused he prefers to be straddled and ridden by the woman. He does not want anal however. When he is reaching the peak of his pleasure, he has a specific request that the woman kneel or crouch at his feet, but must not touch him. He then proceeds to masturbate himself to completion over the woman's face and chest. She is not to touch him during or after this, but encouraged to talk dirty to him as she sees fit. He then enjoys watching her for a few minutes after, at which point he will take his leave. Note how the climax is notably in contrast to the more assertive character of the girl he preferred, but verbally remains dominant. That's the level of specification and detail we strive for at SLUT. Simply sending this patron a call girl with instructions to be dominant would be thoroughly insufficient or detrimental. It has to be as close to the ideal as possible. That's what we'll expect from you, Rebecca, if you qualify for being a true Courtesan."

"Mr Taft, I have a follow up question," said Becky. "Surely many patrons would have several or many requests for he kinds of experiences they want, not just one?"

"You're quite right, Rebecca," said Taft. "The database takes this into account. Patrons can submit multiple specific or more general requests at a time. At the same time, Courtesans have profiles on the database too, that are uploaded and updated on a regular basis. When a Courtesan matches enough requirements for a particular request, an alert goes out to the patron who is prompted to make an inquiry for availability, and subsequently can make a booking."

"I take it the Courtesan then has to do her best to live up to the rest of the specific requirements a patron may make in a request?" asked Becky.

"Yes, but only as long as they are comfortable doing so," said Taft. "SLUT prides itself on matching patrons with the right Courtesan, and making sure the Courtesan is willing and able to go through with a job is an important part of that."

That sounded to Becky a lot like a dodge. Becky knew this business was played just like any other. Either find a way to do your job, or look for a new one. Being a Courtesan was about satisfying the needs of the patrons. Only those that did that successfully would rise to the top.

"So I'll need a profile on the database to get started then," said Becky. "When can I set one up?"

"Already taken care of, Rebecca," smiled Taft. "Roberts' office was kind enough to pass along your physical details and photographs. Your profile is already online. I knew you would raise the interest of at least a few of our patrons, but I must say I was unprepared for just how much attention you've drawn."

"Really?" marvelled Becky, her eyes going a little wide. Becky wasn't above flattery, and this kind of interest from powerful political donors could do wonders for raising her status. "What level of attention are we talking about?"

Almost without realising it, Becky was shifting in her posture and expression, head tilted slightly, neck and cleavage well exposed to Taft, her lips pursed. It was a natural flirty display and it signalled Becky's willingness to throw herself into this game of sex and power with abandon.

"I admire your eagerness, Rebecca, it speaks well to your ambition, but that is valuable information" chuckled Taft, noticing her interest and finding himself increasingly tight in his trousers, and not just because of the food he had eaten. Taft desperately wanted to unzip himself right there in the restaurant and perhaps have Becky pleasure him, but he would have to delay his gratification until the arrangement with the foxy young brunette was sealed.

"What do you need me to do so I can put it to use?" asked Becky daringly, idly brushing some of her silky brown hair past her ear.

That caught Taft off guard, he wasn't expecting the young woman to be so forward, especially when she had been so nervous earlier.

"Ahem, well, although you are well recommended through Mr Lawson, we really don't have a full measure of your talents and your repertoire," said Taft. "My suggestion is to begin by finding your base line, so to speak, so we can see where your specialty lies and where you find the most success. I've prepared assignments for three very different patrons for you with very different requirements. Each will promise valuable support to Congressman Roberts' campaign should you successfully carry out your role. Their evaluations will be forwarded to me and SLUT will be able to incorporate their reviews into our database to help define what kind of Courtesan you are. How does that sound to you, Rebecca?"

"What are the assignments?" asked Becky, not willing to rush into a deal with Taft just yet.

Taft nimbly produced his tablet and with a few deft swishes provided it to Becky. Each seemed to cover a very different but important constituency for her campaign. Becky skimmed over the profiles and picked up the main points. There was a Wall Street bigwig, a rural Tea Party association and the well-known leader of an influential Evangelical megachurch. The particulars of their requests ranged from the simple and obvious to the intimidating and startling. Each presented its own unique set of opportunities and challenges, thought Becky as she flicked through the files.

Faye_Skylark
Faye_Skylark
1,081 Followers